My Favorite Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Dating, relationships, feelings, the agreement and the truth.
34.8k words
4.86
33.8k
45

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manor. Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental. All character's involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.*

---------------------------------------------------------- Part 4 ----------------------------------------------------

------------------------ The Friday before Memorial Day, eight months later --------------------

I couldn't wait to get there and see Emma as I sped down the road towards the apartment. It had been a couple of months since the last time I had been with her and that was just a short twenty-four hours back in March. That was only because I had to take a break to fly to Austin where my mom had filed the civil suit so I could sit in the courtroom and listen to the judge hear the facts of the case. The case was dropped right after both sides presented some simple arguments and facts. That was the last of the bad mojo to be lifted from my shoulders after that horrible September from last year.

October was a great month. Emma and I made up and spent a few days with Dory. Although, that was in the last part of September, it was close enough to October to count. It was after that, that things got really good. Emma got moved into her new apartment the following week when we got back. It was in a very nice area and that made her safe and feel more settled which spilled over to me. I felt much better knowing she was safe and secure.

Two weeks later I won the second sponsorship exemption tournament and found myself with a tour card and a license to play in almost any pro event on tour. It was so long college and see you later Austin right then. I moved my stuff to Florida and called my home, home. It made it easy once I was there. It was a couple of hours' worth of driving and I was in Tallahassee with Emma. We'd spend a week together then I'd go home or play in a tour event before returning.

That lasted until January when the tour really kicked off again. October through December was considered the off season and the events were spaced out, pretty low key, and didn't count towards the total earnings for the year. Earnings and points were important because it was one of the ways to keep your tour card. January through September was when the more important events took place, and you didn't dare miss very many of those ones if you could help it.

Once you get a card, you have to keep it, or the next crop of golfers move in and take your card. The easiest way to keep the card is to play, earn points and money, or simply win again. I found out quickly that winning wasn't easy, the competition was stiff, and the grind was hard. But I had made it and I was out there most weeks making cuts and adjusting my game to fit the pros.

I didn't have to take that week off in March to go to court, but my lawyer said it would look better if I was there. It was a good excuse to take a break, see my favorite girl, and ultimately relax for a week at home once the hearing was over. It was nice of Emma to fly in and join me since she had to take two unpaid days off to do it. I told her it wasn't necessary, but she wanted to be there for me and to see me too.

This current week was an invitation only tournament that focused on the big names and the hot tour players of the past six months or so. I was neither of those at this point, so I was not invited to it. I now had a ten day stretch with nothing on the schedule. I took a short detour and visited some old friends in Austin before I headed off to Tallahassee. It was perfect timing how it all played out. Friday, today, was the last day of school for Emma and now she would be off for the whole summer. Every time I was off from now until the fall when she had to start teaching again would be spent with her.

I pulled to a stop and parked in her designated parking spot in front of her apartment. It was always open every time I came to town. She didn't have a car and really didn't need one. She now lived four blocks away from the school and two blocks the other way away from the big chain retail store. If she needed to go any further than that, she would bum a ride from one of the other teachers that lived here, or she would hop on the bus.

I reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed my small bag. I opened the door, jumped out, then locked it before searching for the key to the place. I walked up the sidewalk with the key in hand and right to her corner apartment on the bottom floor. I pushed the handle just to see and much to my surprise the door swung open.

I walked in and closed it behind me. I looked up and stopped dead in my tracks. There was Emma leaned against the wall near the kitchen. The leg closest to me was down on the floor, the further one was bent with her foot resting against the wall. She had the tip of her pointer finger in her mouth chewing on it seductively as she looked at me with burning desire in her eyes.

It wasn't the way she was standing; it was what she was wearing that did it for me. She had this sexy black half bra on that cupped her tits and lifted them but did not hide them one bit. Her nipples were pointed straight out, at least the one that I could see was. She had a black garter belt on, straps that ran down to the thigh high black nylons, and the high heels to complete the look.

My dick was already swelling in my pants as I drank in the sight of her standing there. Her finger had dropped away as she now chewed on her bottom lip. She knew I loved that as I lifted my finger and twirled it. She stepped away from the wall and turned around fully letting me see the black lace thong framed in between the straps, garter belt, and the nylons.

"Gawd damn!" I cried. "You look in-fucking-credible."

"Do I?" she growled.

"Mm-hmm," I growled right back.

She was so sexy, so seductive, so sensual as she stood there and looked at me. She was every man's wet dream right now.

"Prove it, Pinocchio," she said coyly.

My bag hit the floor as I ran to her. I took her into my arms and pulled her into my kiss. Her mouth crashed into mine as we frantically kissed each other. I was pulling her into my mouth, tongue battling hers as she moaned and panted into my kiss. Her fingers were pulling my belt to get it to release as I kept backing her up towards the kitchen.

Her taste, her kiss, her scent, her desire, everything about her came flooding back to me. I didn't realize how much I had missed her until right now. It had been over two months since the last time, and she must have missed me too. We bumped the kitchen table as the belt finally opened. Her hands were searching for the button or the zipper or some way to get my swollen cock out.

I was still kissing her, pulling her into my lips as I waited for her to pull my cock out. It was taking a touch longer than I thought it would, so I let one hand fall between her legs. It knew right where to go as it slipped under her thong from the side and touched the smooth skin between her legs. She gasped into my kiss as my finger split her wet lips and dipped into her center. I slowly worked my finger back and forth, waiting for her to open my pants.

Frustration won over practical thinking as she finally just pulled and pulled hard until the button popped off my pants and flew across the kitchen. She grabbed either side of my pants and pulled them apart and down, making the zipper open before they dropped to my ankles. I let my hand slip away from her pussy as hers were working my boxers in search of my dick.

I went in through the pee hole on my boxers and pulled my own dick out just in case she couldn't figure that out either. It was better safe than sorry. My dick was out now, her fingers wrapped around it as I scooped her up and set her on the kitchen table. I pressed forward and into the thong guarding her entrance. She pulled it to one side, slipped my dick up and down her wet lips before pulling on it. I went on instinct and pressed into her pussy.

"Fuck," she gasped as I pressed inside. It was the first words we had spoken since this started.

Her legs wrapped around my hips as her shoes flew from her feet and bounced on the floor. Her heels dug into my ass cheeks, encouraging me to drive deeper inside. We were still kissing, tangled around each other as I was fucking her on the kitchen table. Right now, I couldn't tell who wanted it more. We were both humping into each other, this wild display of animal lust as we burned off some long overdue sexual energy.

She was soaking, sopping wet as I slipped in and out of her. She was dripping onto the table with each plunge into her center. Her puss was on fire, this liquid heat wrapped around my cock and squeezing it with urgency as she was already nearing climax. I wanted to pound into her right now, wanted to pin her down and let her feel every inch I had. I was stuck with my pants around my ankles at the moment.

She stopped kissing me now but was inches away from my face panting and moaning loudly as we continued. The kitchen table was moving an inch at a time backwards as I pressed into her. I had to change my stance again then went heel to toe and lifted. One shoe popped off and was free. I changed again and tried to go heel to toe and get the other off. After three attempts, I gave up and kicked my leg free from the one side that the shoe was off.

She announced loudly that she was cumming. I already knew by how wet she was. I waited until she was at the peak before I scooped her up again and moved us towards the next spot in the house. The living room and the couch were a few steps away and that's where we ended up after some careful navigation so I wouldn't trip over my pants as they trailed behind me.

I set her on the arm of the couch, pushed her back, and lifted her legs. She was slanted down in the seat, her ass on the armrest, legs draped over my one shoulder as I gripped them. I pressed in deep, ground against her, then held as my cock touched her core. She gasped and yelped in pleasure before I released and repeated. She raised her brows almost daring me to go faster and pound into her.

I pushed forward and down as she braced herself by pushing back on the couch and into me. She looked so sexy all balled up on the couch, in her hot little outfit, waiting for me to pound into her. I pulled the thong over again so it wasn't rubbing on my cock before I started picking up the pace. The couch started to move away from me as I slapped into her. I adjusted my stance and her legs to get it to stop before continuing.

We were slapping together, the wet sounds of sex echoed off the walls along with moans, pants, grunts, and single repeated words. We were being loud and the neighbors would soon know I was back in town again. Emma was biting her finger to try and keep quieter. I didn't care and made no attempt to keep quiet. I was enjoying myself and let out a loud cry as I erupted inside of her.

Wave after pent up and blissful wave left my cock. She was begging me not to stop, not to slow down as I filled her full with shot after shot. It was running from her as the wet slaps grew wetter. It felt too good to slow down so I kept right on going until her cunny quivered and released. She turned her head into the cushions and cried out as I kept right on going.

I was panting hard, out of breath, as I slipped from her puss and stepped back. I could see her swollen and wet lips as we leaked out. The thong slipped over and covered her as she twisted around to get out of the position she was in. I circled the couch and sat down next to her. We both were silent as we panted and tried to catch our breath from the intense exchange.

She had her legs crossed as she sat there and rested. The nylons looked so sexy on her. I was drinking her in as I continued up her body to her boobs. I was so focused on screwing her I hadn't even tried them yet. They were pushed up perfectly on display as the half bra had them propped up. I glanced up at her face as she sat there and wore her seductive smile. She knew exactly what I was thinking as she leaned over and brought them towards my mouth.

I leaned down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. She growled softly as my tongue circled it then my lips sucked hard on it. I left the one for the other and repeated then chewed softly with my teeth. Her hand curled my hair as she held my head there. I continued chewing and flicking it with my tongue as my hand cupped the other one.

"You like my outfit I take it?" she asked softly.

I nodded but didn't answer as I switched from one boob to the other. I was already hard again and wanted round two. I took her hand and moved it to my cock and set it there. She instinctively grabbed it and used her thumb to circle the head and my slit. I was still leaking cum and desire as her thumb teased the sensitive underside right near the tip.

I leaned over more as I left her boobs alone and went to her neck. I knew the spots I needed to touch to get her going for round two. Not that she really needed any convincing, the way her hand was stroking my cock told me she was more than willing. It was all part of the flirt game we played with each other. I loved every minute of it and loved how her body responded to it.

"Ok," she panted. "Sit back."

"But I didn't even get to all my spots," I teased.

"You can do that later," she cooed. "Tonight, you can do whatever you want to me."

"Something is going in your butt," I half teased.

"Mmm," she growled. "I hope so."

I sat back as she stood and turned to face me.

"I bought these panties for this reason," she said as her fingers pulled the ties at her hips. They untied then fell off as she opened her legs a little. "So you could untie them."

"At least I didn't rip them off," I teased as I referred to my pants.

She put her hands on her hips as she looked at me. "Whatever."

I drank her in as she stood there before me. The garter belt, the straps, and the nylons all created this perfect frame of black around her softly tanned skin and her cunny in the middle. The line her slit made, the curves her thighs, pelvis and mound made inside that frame was exquisite. She had such soft and feminine features along with the perfect set of curves. My dick was throbbing as I took in her soft details. The only thing I was slightly disappointed about was the treasure trail was gone.

"Jason!" she called in her little girl voice.

I looked up at her. "I don't care about my pants."

"What are you looking at?"

"How sexy, stunning, beautiful, perfect you look standing there right now," I replied.

"Really?" she questioned with a sexual sass in her voice.

"You'd probably look better sitting in my lap though."

"Is that so?" she giggled as she stepped forward.

I bounced my cock. "He wouldn't lie to you."

Her legs straddled mine as she settled down in my lap. Her lips parted as my cock touched them before sinking inside as she pressed down. She started a soft and slow turn of her hips.

"Fuck," I sighed. "You feel so incredible right now."

"Mmm," she growled. "That's because I've been thinking about you and this visit for ten days now. You make my little pussy so wet."

"Ten days?" I asked teasingly. "That's it? I've been thinking about you for two months."

"What took you so long to make your way here then?" she panted. She was starting to rise and fall as she twisted.

"Well...... I was trying to think of my dare for you to do."

"Hmmm," she giggled. "I believe it's my turn."

"No," I responded quickly. "The hotel and the hot tub."

"Oh gawd," she growled. Her hips were turning faster now. "But you made me play with my pussy in front of the jets."

"Yeah, but you dared me to fuck you right after."

"I couldn't help it," she panted in pleasure. She was thinking about that event mixed with my cock being deep inside of her right now. "I was so wet and so horny."

"That was the fifth time that day," I teased. "You are almost as bad as me."

"Nobody can be as bad as you," she giggled. "You horn dog."

"Really?" I teased about the hot tub incident again. "Please Jason, just slip it in my wet little pussy. Just the tip, I only want the tip. What did that turn into?"

"More than just the tip," she panted and started rising and falling faster on my cock.

"With all those people over in the pool," I reminded her.

"Fuck, Jason," she gasped. "I was so wet. Wet like I am right now."

She was soaking wet right now. As I thought back, she was pretty wet in the hot tub too but not like she was right now. It was running from her, I could feel it coating my boxers and my sack.

"Remember how hard you came?" I asked.

"Do I ever."

I fell silent as my hands ran along her legs and felt the stockings slide along under my touch. I leaned forward and found her hard nipple again with my mouth. She gasped and curled her fingers through my hair again as I sucked on it then chewed it softly with my teeth. My hands followed the straps on her nylons up to the belt before circling and feeling her cheeks.

I squeezed them first then separated them and pulled her down harder on my cock as she dropped. I touched her core as I thrust up into her. She moaned loudly as she turned her head up and looked at the ceiling. I couldn't help myself and used the chance to find her neck right at her throat. I licked it first then kissed it wetly trying not to leave a mark. She growled and tickled my lips as I repeated again.

My hands left her cheeks and traced the lace around her hips. Felt her hips turning and working as she rode my cock and brought deep pleasure to us both. I continued up, feeling her tummy then ribs as my fingers slowly ran across her soft and smooth skin. I loved the feel of her skin and how soft it felt under my touch. I retraced my path on her skin as my lips still worked her neck.

She had tilted her head and leaned down a little. Her silent way of telling me to find her jawline and the spot right by her ear. I knew her body so well by now, I had lost track of how many times I had been with her. She was panting by my ear, hot breath hitting my skin and fueling my desire for her as my hands cupped her tits. I gently squeezed them, feeling their weight and perkiness that the bra provided. They didn't need the bra, that was an added bonus.

Her moans were growing more urgent and she was starting to bounce harder, making my lips lose contact with her skin. I had to let one of my hands leave her boob and the nipple I had twisted between my fingers to hold the back of her neck. I steadied her there so my lips and tongue could continue to work on her. I could taste her sweat on my tongue as her soft scent filled my nose. I loved her scent and inhaled it deeply.

She held her upper body still as her lower body started to lift at her knees. She was twisting her hips, humping into my cock as she moaned above me again. She was staring at the ceiling once more as my mouth found her throat right at her jawline. She was panting, moaning, and warning me that she was going to cum again. I did nothing but encourage her to soak my cock between kisses and licks.

She flooded me, pussy gripped my cock as she released and soaked me once more. She dropped down and ground herself in my lap letting my dick touch her core. I left her neck and found her nipple with my mouth. Pulled it into my mouth and sucked it hard then let my tongue swirl around it. As she reached her peak, I closed my teeth around it and pulled it a little before letting it go.

She rested in my lap and panted into my kiss. Hands cupping and pulling my face into her kiss as she recovered and rested. Her cunny still squeezing my cock as I flexed it and made it swell inside of her. She giggled in satisfaction as I did that before pulling away from my mouth to look at me. Her thumb wiped my lips before she spoke.