My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The neighbor's cat?" he asked.

"I guess," I replied and tried not to laugh. "Unless you got a cat that I don't know about." My thumb started to circle her clit again but harder than earlier.

He sighed but remained silent now. Emma and I were waiting for him to say something else, but he surprised us by just laying there instead.

"Jason?" Emma whispered.

I looked at her.

"I left pinky in the garage on the floor," she whispered.

"Oh shit," I mouthed.

"Yeah," she mouthed back.

"Where's the remote?"

She used her thumb to point. "Still out there."

"I'll get it later," I whispered.

"K," she smiled.

I pressed my thumb into her pussy now and scratched the inside of her hole. She panted a little and pushed back into my hand as she pulled the blanket down and showed me her tits again. She pinched the one nipple and twisted it a little as my thumb dug deep into her opening then slipped out and found her clit again. My pointer finger curled around and touched her pucker.

"No!" she whispered a little loudly.

"Shh," I hushed her.

"Sorry," she mouthed and shook her head. "But no. Not my butt."

I gritted my teeth at her like a dog growling but pulled my finger away from her pucker. I twisted my arm around and tucked it against my body flipping my hand as I did. It was uncomfortable but it was the only way I could slip my thumb into her opening and tease her clit with my pointer. She pushed back into my touch as I stimulated her both ways.

I dipped my thumb as deep as it could go into her wetness then wiggled my finger on her clit. She whimpered just a little as I teased her. I glanced over at Uncle Ronnie then back to Emma. She had both her hands on her tits as she cupped them and teased the nipples. I wanted her now, wanted to pull her from the couch and carry her into my bed and do all the things I told her I was going to do to her earlier in the garage.

Uncle Ronnie caught my attention again as he made a noise. I let my hand fall away from her puss as my arm twisted back around. It was killing me to have my arm that way, so I'd have to switch back to using my thumb to tease her spots. I watched Uncle Ronnie for a moment and realized he was fast asleep and beginning to snore.

I looked back at Emma and smiled. She was shaking her head.

"Is he snoring?" she asked quietly.

"Yup," I chuckled a little.

"Dad," she said. "Dad!"

"Hum-what?" he awoke with a snort.

"You're snoring. Go to bed. We can't hear the TV."

"Yeah, alright," he sighed. "I guess I am tired."

"Want me to tuck you in old man?" I teased.

"Ha-ha," he snickered. "No. Go make sure the garage is shut before you go to bed. Keep that damn cat out of there."

I pressed my thumb into her opening as he said that. She kicked me softly.

"You got it," I said. "I'll get that kitty cat for you." Emma kicked me again.

"Ok," he yawned.

"Good night," I said.

"Nite daddy."

"Good night you two."

I didn't even wait for him to leave the room before I was sliding in behind her with my shorts down far enough to get my cock out. She moved over and made just enough space for me to tuck in behind her then tossed the blanket over us. My cock was against her wetness as the blanket covered us. Once we were covered, she twisted her hips and let my cock slide along her lips. The way her body was right then, my cock followed the curve and caught her opening before she pressed the head and let it slip inside.

"Hmm," she growled. "That's better than your thumb."

"You sure?" I asked as I squeezed her tit. "My thumb's probably bigger."

"Ha," she snorted. "Not even close."

I was turning my hips slowly into her and letting my cock fill the wetness between her legs as far as I could reach with it. I popped my head up and kissed her neck right near her second favorite spot. She growled and panted as her hand pulled my head into her neck.

I happened to see a light on in the kitchen coming from the fridge door being open. I sank back down behind Emma and pulled the blanket over my head to hide myself. Emma knew something was up the instant I stopped and sank down behind her. She just lay there silently and waited until it was safe before she pulled the blanket off of me.

"You get your sweet little ass into my room," I ordered. "I'm going to get pinky, then we are going to have some fun."

She smiled and slipped from the couch as I headed to the garage to find pinky and the remote. I found both items, made sure everything was locked up and closed, and then went to my room where I found Emma naked in my bed already. I clicked the remote as pinky came to life and tossed it at her.

"This is exactly why you can't stay here all summer long," she whispered as I crawled into bed with her. "We are so going to get caught. That's twice today."

"Yeah," I agreed. "And the scary part is somebody walked right past us to get to the kitchen."

"My mom did," she offered.

"It doesn't matter who," I said. "They walked right past us."

"We need to be more careful."

"And how do you propose we do that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Figure that out tomorrow." Her fingers curled around my wet and stiff cock again.

"Sounds good," I agreed as my hand cupped her tit. "Where did pinky go?"

"Hmm," she growled. "Come find out."

I rolled on top of her and pinned her to the bed. My cock touched her wetness and started to vibrate as she opened her lips with it and let me slide inside.

"It's going to be a long night," I warned.

"Hmmm, I sure hope so."

------------------------------------------------------- Sunday -----------------------------------------------------

Sunday started out so peaceful and so perfectly. I woke up next to Emma even though she was supposed to go back to her own bed once our long night ended. That didn't happen so I had to wake her up and send her back to her bed before getting ready myself to hit the range. I went to the range, worked for a couple of hours then headed back to the house and grabbed Emma for the breakfast together I promised her when I kicked her out of my room.

We had the best breakfast together. We talked, laughed, joked, and just enjoyed each other knowing this was the last chance we would have alone together for a while. After breakfast we went back to the house so I could finish packing and get ready to go. My flight was leaving at two for California. I wanted to get into the hotel and settle in for the evening and rest. Tomorrow I would be able to hit the course and see it, feel it, play it, and begin the week of golf I had been waiting for my whole life.

It was an hour before I was set to leave for the airport when all hell broke loose. I knew it was coming but I thought for just a brief moment it wouldn't happen. We had made it this far without a problem, just another hour and a simple goodbye and we would have made it. My mother had other plans.

She had to bring up the house in Florida. She wanted to go there for a few days since I was leaving so she wouldn't be in a hotel for the rest of the week. I was reluctant to let her but felt kind of bad that she would be stuck in a hotel. Ronnie told her she could stay with them and use my room. She insisted on going to the Florida home.

She finally revealed her reason after some back and forth. She wanted to see a realtor and get a value of the home and put it on the market. That led to her and I arguing about selling it and not selling it. I wasn't selling it, end of story. Dad had left it to me, it was mine, I was not selling it, ever. We were arguing but it wasn't loud or over the top... yet.

She told me I could keep the thing then if I really wanted the worthless waste of space. But, she wanted a realtor to value it anyway and she wanted half of the home's value. She lived there for a year and a half or so and she felt she was entitled to something for being there for that short amount of time. It started getting louder and when she brought up the trust and how I should give her some money out of that, Uncle Ronnie couldn't stand it any longer.

He jumped in now and started arguing with her. It was him against her then it went back to me against her. We were all face to face, shouting and yelling, spit was flying, insults were thrown, middle fingers soared high in the air until the cops finally showed up. We had gotten so loud and so aggressive that the neighbors called the cops because they thought it was seriously going to get violent.

We were separated, stories were heard, and facts were sorted out before things were settled. No charges were filed, no arrests were made. The cops sent my mom on her way after Uncle Ronnie told the cops to ask my mom to leave and not be allowed to return here. She was no longer welcome and told me he was sorry if I felt differently. I did not by the way. She came here and showed her true colors of why she actually came. I knew it, I knew it was too good to be true that she actually came for a genuine reason.

Once things were settled down, he said he was sorry for inviting her here in the first place. I told him it was not his fault, we couldn't have known this was going to happen. We both knew she was here for an ulterior motive we just had no idea it was this bad of a motive. We hugged, said sorry, they wished me luck, then I had to leave. What a nice way to leave for the most important golf tournament of my life so far.

-------------------------------------------------------- Summer ---------------------------------------------------

Despite all the drama before I left I was still able to focus and played very well. I finished in a five-way tie for fourth place at one of the hardest courses I had ever laid eyes on before. That finish qualified me for another big-name event the following year and I also qualified to play in the Open next year. That meant I didn't have to go through the grind, I was already in again and what a relief that was.

I had already been asked to play in the next event the following week. I continued my steady play and played very well again finishing in fourth place all by myself. The next tournament was an invite only and I was not invited, but the one the week after that I was given a sponsorship exemption and finished in seventh place. That led to another exemption for the following week where I finished in tenth place.

My summer of golf ended after that. The next tournament was played overseas and I wasn't invited to that. I missed making the alternate event here in the states at the Monday morning qualifier by a shot. Summer was drawing to a close at that point. It was late July and school was going to start in two and a half weeks and I hadn't seen Emma since early June. It was time to make good on my promise.

I went to North Carolina and picked her up before we headed off to the Bahamas and island hopped for seven days. Right after that we had to go see Dory and spent four days with her at her house. It was incredible the time we spent together. We didn't have a single care in the world and we spent every single moment together growing our relationship on a much deeper level. She was so much more than I expected her to be in the time we shared together. We still had that illusion that this was just a casual thing but we both knew it was growing and becoming something more, we just wouldn't admit it to each other.

After our vacation together it was back to reality. I had to return to school, she took a teaching job in Tallahassee, and we had to live separate lives. We planned though, we were both off for Labor Day weekend and she would come to see me then.

----------------------------------- Monday, one week before Labor Day ------------------------------

"We are going to get it handled, Jason," my lawyer said. "She isn't entitled to anything based on everything I've seen in the trust and in all the documents I have received from your dad's attorney. She's just basically blowing smoke up your butt hoping she can scare you into giving in."

I just shook my head and sighed. "What about the house?"

"Based on the language in the trust, she can't force you to sell it or ask for anything," he replied. "Your dad was a very wise man and wrote everything out clear as day. He put some thought into what he did."

I shook my head again.

"I sent her a no contact letter so she will only be able to communicate to you through me also."

"Is that necessary?" I asked. "I mean, she is my mom."

"She drew the line in the sand, she fired the first shot. After this is over if you want to speak to her again, you can. I'll drop the order and you can talk to her if you want. I've got a feeling she's not going to want to speak to you once she gets the bad news that she doesn't get anything more."

"This whole thing just seems..."

"Unnecessary, ridiculous, frivolous," he named a few words.

"That one. Frivolous. What the hell does she think she's going to get out of me? My gosh, my dad gave her money when he didn't have to. I just don't get it."

"Money makes people do some crazy things," he offered. "But don't worry, I'll get it handled. This probably won't make it to court and will most likely die once a judge looks at it."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes to court?"

"Then I've got some work to do but I'm confident it won't get very far."

"How long will it take?"

"It depends on what's ahead of you on the dockets already. A couple of months probably."

"I've got to deal with this crap for a couple of months?"

He smiled. "You just go on with your life and don't worry. I've got to deal with this for a couple of months."

"Ok," I sighed and stood.

"I'll get it handled, Jason. If you need anything else in the meantime just call me."

"Thanks," I said and shook his hand.

I left the lawyers office still shaking my head. My mom filed a civil suit against me, the trust, the house, anything that my dad had and gave to me to try and get more money. What a bunch of bull shit. The only silver lining was my dad had planned for this unforeseen circumstance too. He set aside a fair amount of money just in case I ever needed legal help. It was no strings attached either meaning she didn't get a percent of it. I really did wish a lion would eat her at this point.

She was mad as hell at me when the cops told her she had to leave back in June. I never thought it would lead to this. She didn't have a leg to stand on really. I knew that when I went in to see the lawyer, but I wasn't an expert on this sort of thing so hiring a lawyer to sort it out was my best option. He assured me it was going to be dropped but it would take a while.

I arrived back at the dorms and headed in to rest on my bed for a while. I had to skip class to go see the lawyer, so I had nothing to do right now until my next one started in an hour or so. This was going to be a black cloud hanging over my head for a while. I'd have to let coach know but not any of my teammates. They didn't need to know what was going on in my personal life.

The door flew open as Blake hustled inside. "Oh good, you're here. I need your help. I need a favor."

"There's twenty bucks in my wallet," I offered. "Go ahead."

"No, it's way more important than that," he huffed.

"Ok?" I said sitting up and giving him my undivided attention.

"I did some shit I shouldn't have and I need your help to cover my ass."

"What the hell did you do?" I asked.

"I accepted some stuff I shouldn't have accepted."

"I don't get it. What do you mean?"

"I took some free shit and somebody found out. They are launching an investigation against me."

"What do you want me to do?" I questioned.

"Lie for me. Say that we worked out a deal and we were going to pay them at a later time...... tell them I got the stuff but you went down there and paid for it after I left and it's just a misunderstanding... I don't know, but you've got to help me out."

"I have enough crap going on as it is," I sighed. "I'm not getting involved in your crap too. If they ask me anything, I'll play dumb and say I don't know anything. Which is the truth, because I don't know anything."

"Come on man," he begged. "Help me out. I've helped you out before."

"With small, petty shit that didn't involve investigators and lawyers and whatnot," I shot back. "I'm not getting involved with serious stuff. I'm here to learn, play golf, and keep my nose clean and out of trouble."

"Fuck!" he cussed loudly.

"I'll help you out with the legal stuff if you need me too but I'm not lying for you."

"Well," he sighed. "I didn't want to have to force your hand, but I guess I might have to."

"Force my hand?" I asked. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I guess I'm going to have to tell Emma about all those girls you've been seeing behind her back."

"What girls are you talking about?" I asked calmly.

"All the ones you've been seeing."

"It's the same two girls I've always been seeing," I hissed. "And Emma already knows about them." I had to lie a little bit now. "That's what makes Emma such a cool girl too. She doesn't really care. I don't understand why you want to drag everyone else into this."

"Because I'm desperate and I need help," he said as he threw his hands up.

"I'll do what I can, but......"

"I might have screwed things up for you too," he relented.

"How so?"

"They started asking questions and I mentioned that you've got a brand-new BMW, top of the line clubs, nice shoes, nice clothes, nice things, but you don't have a job." He trailed off now and went guilty silent. I knew he was only telling half the story but at least he did give me some warning.

"Jeez," I groaned.

"Sorry man, I was panicking and......"

"You are a flipping idiot!" I quipped. "You know that? An idiot! I'm a trust fund baby."

"A what?"

"A trust fund baby. My dad was a millionaire and when he died, he left me all of his money. That's how I've got nice things. I don't need to work. Hell, I even pay for school on my own."

"I thought you were a scholarship player?"

"I changed my status to walk on and pay my own tuition so somebody else could get a scholarship. Knowing my luck, it was you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked taken aback.

"It means exactly what it sounded like. I dropped my scholarship to help out and it probably helped you out. You, the guy who was so desperate to get the investigators off his back he started singing like a canary about anything and anyone he could. I know you're lying right now, you didn't let it slip, you straight up told them that your roommate was taking bribes too and that's why I've got all this nice stuff. Well, guess what? I don't go around saying I'm rich. You ever considered that?"

He groaned in frustration as he was now backed into a corner with no way out. I had hit the nail right on the head by calling him out. He was dead silent now and knew he was really screwed.

"I have to know," I said after I tried to calm myself. "What did you take? What was too good to resist that you had to take it and throw away your scholarship, your free ride through college, golf, and your friendship? I sure as hell hope it was really, really good!"

"A couple of those expensive coolers and a couple of shirts," he sighed.

"Coolers and shirts?" I cried. "That's what you took? You're a dumbass. You know that? A dumbass. Who turned you in?"

"Beats me," he hissed. "Probably somebody at the store where I got them from."

"Then how is me lying for you going to help you!" I cried. "If they saw you take them then there's no way out of it."

"Help me!" he begged. "My dad is going to kill me."

"No way," I croaked. "I'm not getting into trouble by lying for you. I'd get booted out of school for that just as quick as you'd get booted out for taking stuff. I'm especially not going to lie for you after you sat there a minute ago and tried to blackmail me. I'm done man, I'm out. You're on your own on this one. Good luck!"