My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the cake from the fridge, kicked the door shut, and then carried it carefully out the door to the table where all the food had been earlier. I set the cake down and let Aunt Joy take over cutting it up as Ronnie called out to everyone that there was cake.

"Meet me in the kitchen in five," I whispered to Emma.

She grabbed my arm as I was about to walk away and pulled my ear down to her mouth. "I'm dripping wet, can it be sooner?"

"No," I said. "I have to check the house."

"Please," she begged.

"Go into the garage," I ordered. "I'm going to go through the house. I'll meet you there."

I turned and walked away with my piece of cake and clicked the remote twice for good measure. I heard the faintest yelp from Emma as I did. I opened the slider and dropped my cake off on the kitchen counter. My mom and Stacey were having a talk about the African savanna as I slipped on through and headed for the garage.

As soon as the door opened Emma was there jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around my waist. I barely caught her and shut the door before her lips found mine. I carried her down the two steps and into the middle of the garage where I finally got a chance to speak.

"Good thing it was me and not somebody else."

"Wouldn't that have been funny?" she laughed.

"I guess it depends on who you jumped," I laughed with her.

Her feet touched the floor, but she was still on her toes with her arms wrapped around my neck and the seductive smile on her face.

"Are you actually going to have me or is this another tease?" she asked.

"I had you the last time," I reminded her. "Somebody didn't watch the window."

"You watch the window this time," she growled.

My hand had dropped between her legs and was under her skirt. I was tracing her lips and felt the wetness as I searched for the end of pinky. She lifted her one leg and opened herself up as my fingers touched her wetness.

"You won't find him there," she said as she sensed my confusion.

"No?" I asked as I slipped my finger inside. She gasped at the sudden entry then closed her legs and used her hand to hold my finger there. I could feel vibrating but was still confused as to where she had it. It finally hit me where it was.

"You bad little girl," I playfully scolded her.

"I am," she replied so seductively right then. "What are you going to do to me?"

I pulled my finger from her puss and scooped her up. She willingly jumped into my arms as I carried her towards Ronnie's workbench. I swept my hand across the wooden top and scattered papers, tools, bins of various things, and small parts out of the way. Half of them flew to the floor, the others just moved out of the way. I sat her on the edge as she laughed a little at my haste to get her there.

She instinctively spread her legs and brought her feet up to the bench. She was spread wide open and ready to fuck, the only thing covering her was the skirt hanging down between her legs. I was busy pulling my shorts open as she balled the skirt up and exposed herself to me. I reached into my pocket just before my shorts dropped to my ankles and grabbed the remote.

I clicked the button again and made it speed up. I looked down as my cock now rested right at her entrance and saw just how wet she was or still was. Her feet left the bench as her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me. I slipped inside in a single pull and felt her heat and wetness. We both gasped as I sank in and touched her end.

She was so open and so wet right now. The buzzing from the vibrator and the squeezing of her cunny made me fully aware that I needed to calm myself down or this wouldn't last but a few seconds. I stood still and leaned in to find her mouth until the initial wave of excitement passed. Our tongues tangled as she twisted and rocked her hips bringing raw pleasure to us both.

"Fuck me, Jason," she panted. "And turn the speed up more."

I handed her the remote. "I have to watch the window, you have control over the remote now."

She clicked the button making the speed and program change. She gasped with pleasure then started rocking harder as I just stood there and let her ride my cock. I glanced out the window right behind her shoulder. They were still outside enjoying the cake and talking as Emma and I were in here fucking for the second time today. We were being so damn daring right now. The yard wasn't my concern, the door behind my back that I couldn't see was. I didn't really care right now, Emma's hot little pussy squeezing my cock was my only worry at the moment.

"Jason," she cried. "So close. Cum with me?"

"Quiet down," I rasped.

"Sorry," she spoke softer now. "Cum with me?"

I started meeting her now, turning my hips as she turned hers. "Um-umm, bad girl. You cum. I want to feel your pussy cum all over my cock and soak it. Then I'm going to bend you over the hood of the car and fuck you from behind."

"Yes!" she yelped. "Cumming. Cumming all over your cock."

I brought my hand to her mouth and covered it as she squeezed me with her legs and dug her heels into my ass. I was buried deep inside of her and fighting not to cum with her right now. The way her pussy was quivering and milking my cock was just about as much as I could take. The buzzing of pinky added extra stimulation with each twist of her hips

She was talking into my hand, but I couldn't understand any of it. It was just a bunch of muffled moans as her hot breath panted against my skin. Her heels finally relaxed as she peaked then started to come down. She was leaking her wetness now as it coated my cock thickly deep inside her center. It was safe so I let my hand fall away from her mouth.

She panted but still managed the fake and cheeky British accent. "Fuck me on the bonnet."

"Mmm-hmm," I growled and pulled her from the bench.

I stepped out of my shorts as I carried her towards the back-entry door of the garage. It was closed but I wanted it locked now that I wasn't going to be near the window to keep an eye on things. I stepped on a screw or a nut and twisted around to take the pain away. We hit a broom handle and knocked it over onto the workbench which caused another couple of things to fall to the floor.

We were both laughing as I reached the door and pressed her against it so I could turn the lock. As soon as her back hit the metal she started twisting her hips to hump me. I clicked the lock then couldn't help myself and started pressing into her as I kept her pinned against the door.

I started thrusting up and into her as she cried out in pleasure. My hand went to her mouth as her legs opened and her feet went to my hips. She was spread wide as she tilted her pelvis and allowed me to really press up inside of her. I was sliding so easily up inside of her as my hand kept a tight seal over her mouth.

I wanted to get to the hood of the car, but it felt so damn good to have her like this. I knew it was good for her, she was the loudest she had been, even with my hand covering her mouth. I pressed deep one last time and held, feeling my head touch her core before I slowly withdrew halfway but remained inside. I dropped my hand and tilted my head towards the hood.

She understood what I wanted and wrapped her legs around my waist again before I pulled her from the door. I continued on until we were at the driver's side fender before I set her on the hood right above the wheel. I slowly withdrew then returned back deep inside of her. I wanted her from behind, but it felt too good to stop now. It wasn't until I felt the tingle again that I stopped and let my cock slip from her drenched hole so I could buy some time.

"Flip over," I ordered. "And spread your cheeks."

She let her feet touch the floor then turned around and leaned over the hood. She was standing on her toes again as she rested her upper body flat across the hood. Her hands reached back and spread her cheeks as ordered. There was the tail of pinky curled along her crack. That had to go as another idea came to mind.

I gripped pinky and carefully pulled it. It grew until the buzz part was at her opening. I kept pressure until it released and buzzed in the air as I held it. I leaned down and spit on her slightly open butthole before setting pinky down on the hood next to her. It buzzed along the hood in circles as I pressed my dick against her pucker and let it open her up. She realized where I was going now.

"Just be gentle," she warned.

"Emma," I said as the head opened her up. "It's me, I'd never hurt you."

"Ok," she yielded and relaxed.

I let another inch slide inside as pinky spun around on the hood then dropped to the floor. I pulled back then push forward and worked my cock deeper into her. I started a slow in and out as she relaxed on the hood.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes," she panted. "You feel perfect. Going to cum again. Just a little faster."

I picked up the pace just a little more as she lay there moaning on the hood of the car. She looked so damn sexy and so perfect stretched out right now. Her little moans and pants mixed with mine as we both enjoyed the feeling of each other, of us, in the garage. This little bonus sex was what made Emma so much fun to be with.

I was pressing into her, looking at her as she turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder. I was slowing down again and fighting the feeling. She knew but started to press back into me meeting my thrusts. She was silently telling me to cum, that she was almost there again.

I couldn't hold back any longer as I picked up the pace again. I released wave after pent up wave into her as her hand slipped between her legs and rubbed on her clit. I slowed down again once the last burst left my cock but kept going and waited for her. She yelped and twisted letting me know she was cumming again. I continued on, long and slow, as she flicked her fingers over her clit and came.

We both relaxed on the hood, I was still inside her, but my hands were on either side of her supporting my weight. She was still smiling over her shoulder at me, contently resting and basking in the afterglow. We were just recovering now, both of us knew we had to leave out of here soon and make our faces seen outside. She was the star of the show since it was her party, my mom had been hunting me down all day so neither of us could be out of sight for very long. Somebody would be looking for one of us before long.

*

The party was long over now. We had picked up, cleaned up, put things away, shuttled people to the hotel, showered, shaved, ate a small dinner, and now we were relaxing in the living room as the TV played some show Ronnie had picked out. He was lounged in his chair with his feet kicked up just about to doze off. Joy was curled up on the love seat all by herself reading something on her phone and just about to join Ronnie in la-la land.

Emma and I were on the couch at the moment. Her legs were draped over my lap as I sat up while she lay across the couch. A blanket covered her body and part of mine as a result of the way she was laying. She had those skintight yoga pants on again as my hand ran slowly up and down her leg and rubbed her softly. I was behaving and staying high mid-thigh down to her little feet for the moment.

That was until she twisted her body and turned on her side. She scooted her butt closer to my hip until it was almost touching it. I ignored it for the moment and kept on her leg, then up to her hip, but stayed clear of her sweet little ass even though it was right there for the taking. She was moving it and rubbing it on my hip now as she looked at me with her smile before chewing her bottom lip.

I couldn't resist her seductive lip chew. She looked so irresistible when she did that. I finally gave in and let my hand rest on her cheek before squeezing it. She sighed contently as I rubbed her cheek then dipped between and ran my finger along her slit. I knew the pants were the only thing on her at the moment, the dampness on my finger confirmed it. I wondered how far she'd take this after earlier when..........

We had just finished up doing what we were doing in the garage. She was still bent over the hood of the car recovering. I had left her for the moment to find the remote to stop the buzzing sound pinky was still making. After that, I picked my shorts up off the floor by the bench where this first started. I shook them out then pulled them up my legs as Emma wrapped her arms around me from behind. Her hands went right under my shirt as she ran her nails across my chest and stomach.

"Would you be shocked if I told you I was still horny?" she asked.

"I'd be shocked if you weren't," I offered.

"Jason," she said in her little girl voice. "I can't help it, you do something to me."

"I'd do a lot to you if we had the time." She was scratching my nipple with her nail, making my cock swell again already.

"Hmmm," she growled and giggled at the same time. "Tell me what you would do to me."

"Well," I started. "I would take you to my room, slowly undress you and kiss every piece of skin that revealed itself to me. I'd lay you down on my bed, get between your legs and taste your wetness until you came. Then I'd slowly slip inside of you until I was buried then slowly pull back letting you feel every inch of my cock as it slipped out until just the head was stretching you open. I'd drop back into you slowly and let every inch fill you over and over until you were satisfied."

"Fuck," she panted and rolled my nipples between her fingers. "I'm dripping just thinking about it."

"Are you now?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmmm. Take me to your room, right now."

"Em," I said more seriously. "Look out the window."

"So what? You did this to me. You have made me so horny today with all the teasing." Her one hand was on my cock inside the zipper that I never got zipped. "I want you again."

"Ok," I said thinking quickly. "Where does Stacey live?"

"Jason!" she cried in her sing song voice. "You're so bad."

"Well...?" I asked after a moment.

"She lives two blocks over." Her hand was stroking my cock as it hardened quickly.

"Well....?"

She growled now as she thought.

"We could go over there," I offered. "I would lean you over the kitchen table, flip your skirt up, slide my hard cock into your wet little pussy inch by inch and watch it stretch your lips open."

"Fuck," she moaned. "I wonder if they left the doors unlocked?"

The door opened from inside the house. Aunt Joy was on her way out but stopped and turned back just before she came into the garage to say something to Uncle Ronnie. Emma and I scattered like roaches when the lights go on. She ran and hid behind the side of the car we had just had sex on. I was twisting around trying to get my dick tucked away and my zipper up. I got adjusted just as Aunt Joy now entered the garage.

"Jason!" she gasped. "You scared me."

"Sorry," I said as I pulled the fridge door open and pretended like I was in here to get something from it. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Can you get a bottle of wine out for me? Your mom and I want a glass."

"Sure," I smiled. "The red or white?"

"Hum?" she thought. "What does your mom like?"

"Aunt Joy," I chuckled. "You know about as much as I do about her and wine. Take your best guess."

"Red," she laughed.

I pulled the red wine out for them and a beer for me, then shut the door. "Come on Aunt Joy, I'll pop the cork for you."

"You will?" she cheered. "Thank you. They always give me so much trouble."

"They can be tricky from what I hear," I joked.

"Uncle Ronnie is looking for you too," Joy said.

"I'll find him after I pop the cork for you," I replied.

We left the garage and headed back into the house. I pulled the cork as Emma came in through the slider and went down the hallway. We cooled things off after that and never talked about it. Five minutes earlier and her mom would have walked in and found me deep inside Emma's bum on the hood of Ronnie's old car. That would have put a damper on the party for sure. Ronnie loved that damn car.

Now, here we were six hours later, on the couch, both of them in the same room with us, me touching her puss with just a blanket keeping my hand hidden. She was turning her hips into my thumb as I scratched her slit and felt the dampness turning to wetness as it leaked through the thin yoga pants.

Joy yawned and uncurled from her seat. "I better go to bed before I fall asleep here."

"Nite mom," Emma said sweetly.

"Good night, Aunt Joy," I said as I scratched Emma's vagina again.

"Good night you two. Thanks for all the help today, Jason. You made it easier on your uncle."

"It was nothing really. All you guys have done for me, that's the least I could do."

"Awe, thank you."

"My pleasure, I had fun today." I squeezed Emma's butt this time.

"I'm just glad it's over," Joy said as she circled around the coffee table.

She left the room as I leaned way over and was just able to reach the remote on the table. I changed the channel then set the remote down. My hand returned back under the blanket. I was bored with touching her cunny with the yoga pants in the way. I grabbed the waistband at her hip and gave it a firm tug. They rolled down her one hip then the other as she shifted and let me take them to mid-thigh.

Nothing was said once my hand returned to her wet center. My thumb teased her lips, felt the wetness that was there between her legs as I spread her juice that slowly seeped out. She shifted her body and pushed her puss out further as she tucked her legs more. I still teased her lips, barely dipping into her opening to coat my thumb.

I slowly worked my way up to her clit with my wet thumb. I bumped the little nub as it poked out from under the hood. She gasped and turned her hips just the slightest bit as I circled it with light pressure. I looked over at her as she looked back at me. She chewed her bottom lip as her hand moved the blanket off her chest. Her nipples came into view, they were painfully hard as she chewed her lip again to suppress a moan. She pinched one now as my thumb dipped into her hole before taking more wetness to her clit.

Uncle Ronnie yawned and moved in his chair. Emma released her nipple but left the blanket in its place. My thumb paused then returned to circling her clit once he settled down. Emma slid her hand down her leg and into my lap. She was really twisted up now and looked uncomfortable as she could barely reach my cock. I softly batted her hand with my free hand.

I winked at her and shook my head. "Later," I mouthed to her.

She raised her brows and took her hand back now, catching her shirt on the way back and pulling it up to show me her boobs.

"Fuck," I mouthed and used my tongue to pretend to lick.

"Hey, Jason?" Uncle Ronnie called.

"Yeah?" I replied. Emma pulled the blanket over her chest as my hand paused on her puss for the moment.

"Do you know what happened in the garage?"

"A lot of stuff happened in the garage," I said. "Can you explain it a little better?"

"Something got on my workbench and knocked over a bunch of stuff," he explained.

"I don't know," I replied after a moment. I thought he was going to continue on, but he was half asleep right now and probably wouldn't remember this conversation tomorrow.

"It's just weird that all that stuff got knocked off like that."

"You had like thirty some odd people here today," I offered.

"Yeah, but who would go into the garage?" he questioned. "There wasn't anything in there for them."

"Maybe they wanted to see the hot rod." Emma swatted my hand as it circled her clit.

"Shut up," she mouthed. She was blushing a little. The smile on her face made me chuckle silently.

"You know what?" I said after a moment. "I did see the kitty cat in their earlier. Maybe something spooked him and he knocked some stuff over." Emma kicked me a little when I said kitty cat.