My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face me now, her hands went flat on my chest as she slowly trailed them down towards my cock. I let her get to my stomach before I caught her wrists and smiled my sly smile at her. I brought them back up to my shoulders and set them there before dropping my hands to her cheeks. She smiled her seductive smile at me as I raised my brows to her again.

"When did you get the landing strip?" I asked.

"Right after I left you in Austin," she replied. "Didn't you notice it last night in the bathroom?"

"I was behind you so not really."

"Hmm," she growled. "That felt good by the way."

"Mmm-hmm," I agreed.

"I like just a little hair down there. Do you like it?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I'd have to see it on you up close."

Her hand dropped from my neck and grabbed one of my hands. She brought it around and slipped it under the skirt and let it rest on her pelvis. I traced her strip and felt the soft fur before letting my finger trail down to her slit. She lifted her leg a little and opened herself up for me.

"I have to see it with my eyes," I said as my finger traced her lips then back to the fur.

"Ok," she said softly. "Let me go sit on your bed."

"Umm, can't," I said. "I have to get your dad a beer. He's waiting."

"It'll take just a second," she half begged.

"I'll inspect you later, bad girl."

I kissed her one last time then let my hands fall away from her. I smiled my sly smile at her again then stepped around her and left her standing right in my room. I went out the door, grabbed two beers from the cooler, then headed over and sat down next to Uncle Ronnie again. I popped the top for him.

"Thanks," he cheered as I popped the top off of mine.

"No problem," I smiled. "Kind of nice to have a drinking buddy isn't it?"

"You know?" he said as he thought. "As long as you keep getting them, I can agree with that."

"Is that all I am to you?" I asked. "Your favorite nephew is just a beer getter?"

"You're not my only nephew," he chuckled. "I have a brother and sisters on my side."

"I didn't say I was your only one, I said I was your favorite one."

"Well," he smiled. "Just don't tell them that."

"Ha," I cheered. "I knew it."

"Alright-alright," he chuckled again. "Settle down or I'm cutting you off."

Emma was digging through the cooler as Ronnie and I checked out the crowd again.

"How many people do you think are here?" I asked.

"About thirty or so," he said. "I had more coming, but somebody had to keep winning and pushing the party back."

"Have you looked inside your house lately?" I asked. "You should be thanking me you only have thirty here."

"Why?" he asked. "Is it messy?"

"Just a little," I replied.

"I knew I should have locked the doors," he half joked.

"Where are they going to go to the bathroom at?" I asked. "The trees behind the shed?"

"I do sometimes," he laughed.

"Note to self," I chuckled. "Don't go behind the shed."

"What are you two laughing at?" Emma asked as she walked up to us.

"Nothing," Ronnie smiled.

She looked at me and hoped I would tell her the truth.

"You don't want to know," I laughed. "Trust me. Just don't go behind the shed."

"Ok," Emma said slowly and still confused.

"Don't listen to him," Ronnie said. "He's nuts."

"Just him?" Emma teased a little. "You both are if you ask me."

I looked at Uncle Ronnie as he looked back at me. "Here we were," I started. "Busting our tails all morning long while they got pampered at the salon and this is the thanks we get."

"No kidding," Ronnie added and chuckled.

"Where's mom?" Emma questioned. She was annoyed with us now even though she was smiling.

"Garage," I answered.

"Thanks," she said and turned away.

I watched her walk away. Her cheeks were molten, her chest was flush red, she looked like she was floating as she walked lightly and slowly away. I wanted her so bad right about now, but I'd wait just a little longer before I'd have her.

"Your aunt is right over there," Ronnie pointed. "Why did you say she was in the garage?"

I shrugged and laughed.

"You better go tell her," Ronnie nudged me. "That wasn't very nice."

"Fine," I sighed as I got up to chase her down.

She went through the little door that led into the garage before I could catch up to her. I stepped inside a few seconds later as she stood there looking around and was about to throw her hands up and leave. I caught her just before she did and wrapped my arms around her. I pulled us away from the doorway and out of sight.

My one hand went right to the exposed skin of her tummy as the other loosely wrapped around her neck and shoulders. My swollen cock pushed into her cheeks as she molded her body to mine and pushed back against me now. My lips couldn't help but find the tender and flush skin on her neck as I started leaving wet kisses on her.

"Jerk," she said so seductively.

"I know," I agreed.

I let my hand fall to her boob and gave it a gentle squeeze. I could feel the nipple as it pressed into my palm. She tilted her head and exposed more of her neck. Her hips were turning against my cock as she let me touch her, silently begging me again. I let my thumb circle her nipple, making it swell more as she pushed her chest into my palm.

My other hand left her tummy and covered her puss, fingers teasing her thighs as I curled them over and over to ball up the skirt. I trapped the balled-up skirt against her pelvis as she tilted her lower body forward and parted her legs slightly. My arm and hand gripped her upper body tighter so she couldn't drop lower and open her legs further.

My middle finger felt the soft fur then trailed down to her slit in the middle. I bumped her clit as it protruded from behind the hood, swollen with excitement from all the teasing. I kept sliding my finger down until I felt her lips part just the slightest amount, dampness coating my finger before I retreated and circled her clit with the softest touch.

"You are being so bad," she cooed.

"You're letting me," I whispered in her ear and let my hot breath send a shiver down her spine.

"I want to let you do a lot of things to me," she panted a little. Her fingers were squeezing my dick through my shorts.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you," I whispered again.

Her fingers curled around my waist and tried to pull my shorts down. I had a belt on so they wouldn't budge. "Take off your shorts first and I'll show you."

I kissed her neck right under her ear and ignored her request for the moment. I pinched her nipple then rolled it a little. She gasped sharply as a little jolt of pleasure shot through her body. I relaxed my grip on her upper body and gave her more freedom to move. She took advantage right away and parted her legs more.

I used two fingers now and teased her lips, feeling how damp she was down there as she tilted her pelvis more and silently begged for me to press inside. I gave in just a little and used three fingers, the pointer and ring still teased her lips, but the middle now traced her slit. I was splitting her lips and slipping along her desire, but I still hadn't pressed inside her opening.

"Jason," she whined softly. "Take off your damn shorts. I want you."

"Does this look like the kitchen to you?" I said softly and blew on her neck where I had just been kissing her. Goose bumps popped on her neck now.

"No," she shivered a little. "But you can have me now and then later in the kitchen."

"No-no," I said in a low voice and let my breath hit her neck again. "My dare, my game, I said in the kitchen. You can have your turn after."

"Then take me to the kitchen, please," she begged.

"And do what?" I asked slowly. I let my middle finger slide into her opening up to the first knuckle. I was barely inside of her, but it was enough to add more fuel to her desire.

"Fuck me," she gasped and begged. "Don't you feel how wet I am?"

"A little," I replied. I took my finger away and went back to tracing her slit.

"I'm dripping," she whined. "Put your finger back inside and feel."

"Don't you want more than just my finger?" I asked coyly. I let my finger slide back in and up to the second knuckle now.

"I do," she whimpered in pleasure. "You have to take off your shorts then."

"In the kitchen," I whispered.

"Jason," she begged still.

"Get on the hood of the car," I ordered.

"Not my dad's pride and joy."

I slipped my finger out of her pussy and let it rest against her slit. My other hand went to her tummy and rested on the bare skin that was exposed. She protested with a cute little foot stomp on the ground as I had stopped touching her and let my request linger.

"Fine," she yielded now.

We untangled as she went to Uncle Ronnie's old sixty something Pontiac muscle car he had been working on for the last year. I checked my surroundings and looked out the window as she climbed up on the hood and waited for me. From what I could see from my view, nobody was around and everyone was still in the backyard. I turned my attention back to Emma on the hood of the car.

Her feet were up and resting on the car, legs spread wide open as she sat there with a seductive smile. She would have been fully exposed except the skirt was hanging down between her legs and had her covered still. I walked forward as her eyes locked onto mine and waited for my next move.

I knelt down between her legs then lifted the skirt up to expose her. Her pink little pussy was so swollen with desire as she sat there. The little inner lips were parted open as wetness formed and leaked a visible trail down her one leg. I leaned in and licked the trail of juice from her leg back towards the source. She gasped as my tongue touched her then moaned in frustration when I stopped just before I touched her pussy and pulled away.

"Jay," she begged almost breathlessly now.

"I need to inspect your treasure trail," I said.

I leaned in again and got closer than I needed to and looked at the cute little trail that led up from her pussy towards her panty line. It was a thin little line of short hair that looked good on her.

"I kind of like it," I said as I looked up at her.

"So, I passed then?" she asked as she ran her fingers through it.

"You passed."

"Does that mean...?"

I tilted my head and raised my brows, so she fell silent. "In the kitchen, but not yet."

"What?" she cried in her little girl voice. "But Jason. You said."

I brought my hand up between her legs and rested it on her thigh so close to her cunny. I let my thumb run up and down the hair before I let it drift down and touch her slit, smearing the wetness around her lips.

"I said in the kitchen," I reminded her. "I never said anything about right now."

She whined softly in frustration as my thumb still smeared her desire around her tender lips.

"I have to walk through and check everything out," I said as I looked up at her again. "Unless, you want to get caught?"

Her hips were moving as she tilted her cunny up and down on my thumb. She was so damn wet right now and so ready to go. I was rock hard and throbbing too, I actually couldn't believe I was not standing between her legs with my shorts around my ankles right now. I had to stop before I got carried away. I moved my thumb away and up her trail of hair again before sliding my hand all the way to her knee.

"Jason!" she cried in her sing song voice. "Why are you teasing me?" She looked so damn sexy right now sitting there on the hood of the car, legs spread wide, red face, flush chest, nipples hard, dripping wet, panting a little, and begging me with her eyes.

"I'm not teasing," I said slyly, even though I undoubtedly was. "I'm trying to keep us safe."

"But...," she exhaled sharply.

I leaned in and gave her wet sex one slow lick that started at her opening and ended at her clit before I pulled away. Her scent was drawing me in, her taste was so intoxicating I almost didn't pull away. I was staring at her pussy, seeing how wet and inviting it was, knowing how good it felt to be inside of her, plus the fact that she was extremely turned on right now, I almost said screw the kitchen idea. But, I used every ounce of strength I had not to do that right now and stood up.

I was right between her legs once I stood, my cock nearly touching her wet spot as it tented my shorts out. She was looking at me, begging me with her eyes still, her hands on my chest and slowly running down towards my cock. She was almost there, if she was to touch me, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from fucking her right here. I gripped her hands with mine as she crossed my belt and folded them against her chest.

I leaned in and found her mouth now. Her kiss was so hungry and so urgent. She was dry humping my crotch as it touched the wetness between her legs. Wanted me to take her so badly right here and right now. I knew what her next move was so I stopped kissing her and stepped back before she could wrap her legs around my hips. Lust filled her eyes as they studied mine, her lips on her mouth were cherry red and swollen with desire, cheeks still molten, chest flush and a deep red, breath just a little ragged as it caught in her throat.

I let her hands go as I looked at her still. Her eyes were still burning with desire and a little bit of anger too for leaving her this way. It was just a game and she knew that, but she was still annoyed I wouldn't press into her and give her the release she wanted. Later though, she knew later would be exceptional when she finally did get her release.

"Come on bad girl," I said softly. "Be patient."

I pulled her down from the hood but took her into my arms again. I kissed her slowly and deeply, letting my tongue tangle around hers as she pulled me in tighter. I let the kiss linger as her tongue slipped over mine. Our mouths opened wide as I cupped her neck and pulled her into my kiss more. Her hand slid over my cock as her thumb scratched the ridge on the head of it. That sent a jolt through my body and reminded me that I had to stop this. I almost picked her up and set her on the hood as she scratched it again.

My hand grabbed hers again and took it away from my cock. I heard her whimper a little in frustration as I pulled away and stopped kissing her. She was panting with excitement still as I stepped back. I had never seen her like this before. She was so desirable, so ready, so willing right now. I held strong for the moment. I said the kitchen and that's where I wanted her. I didn't even care where really, but the fact that I had her so turned on was a huge turn on for me.

"I'm going to go through the house," I said. "You go back out there and be patient."

She whined and protested the slightest bit just before she turned away and smoothed out her skirt. It was cute to see her little foot stomp on the ground like a child would. I was smiling about it as she walked towards the door she had come through before all this started. She stopped now and leaned against it to look back at me one last time. This sexy and seductive look covered her face as she pleaded silently with me to have her now.

"Kitchen," I said. "Later. Soooo going to be worth it."

"K," she smiled now and left the garage.

I watched her walk out then adjusted my cock so it wasn't so noticeable that I had such a hard-on. I went through the door in the garage that led into the house to go back outside. I walked through and noticed a few people were in the kitchen talking and snacking still. My mom was one of them, so I quietly continued on until I was out of the house and back in my seat next to Uncle Ronnie.

Ronnie and I picked up our conversation once I got settled. Emma was less than ten feet away talking with Stacey the whole time I sat with Uncle Ronnie. She was still glowing with desire as she stood there and pretended to ignore me. She wasn't fooling me any, every minute or so I would catch her looking my direction. She was waiting for me to leave my seat so she could follow me hoping I would take her to the kitchen. I just sat there and played it off while drinking my beer and talking with Uncle Ronnie.

"Is that cord plugged in?" he asked me after a long pause in our conversation.

"What one?" I replied. "You have a ton of cords around here."

"That one for the TV we set up out here."

"It should be. You want me to check and make sure?"

"Would you? I'm going to play the slideshow for everyone."

"We ran it to the garage, didn't we?"

"Yeah."

I pushed myself out of the chair and headed for the garage. Emma watched my every move and was about to follow me but held off when Ronnie stood and made an announcement.

"Everyone," he whistled. "Can I have everyone's attention? I've got a short ten-minute slideshow I'd like to show everyone. If you can't see the TV from where you are, please move."

Ronnie looked my way as I stood in the garage doorway and gave the thumbs up to tell him the power was on and all he needed to do was hit play. He turned to the TV and pressed play. The slideshow began as I slipped deeper into the garage then moved over to look out the window. Emma had already disappeared from the crowd. I knew she would be waiting for me inside the house.

I waited a minute or two and watched out the window as the small group of people watched the TV. They were so absorbed in the slideshow they didn't even notice the star was not around. I left the window and slipped inside the house quietly. I tiptoed around checking my surroundings and not finding anyone until I reached the kitchen. There was Emma leaned over the sink looking out the window at the TV as it played.

I snuck up behind her as she stood there watching and waiting. She was standing on her toes and leaned almost against the window as she was looking left to see if she could see me standing in the garage still. I was behind her now as I reached out and covered her mouth with my hand and pressed her body against the counter with mine. I leaned in and whispered right in her ear as she jumped from my contact.

"You have to be dead silent if we do this." My other hand was sliding up her thigh and under her skirt. My hot breath was against her ear sending a shiver down her spine as I spoke.

She nodded and widened her stance slightly as my hand cupped her cheek and gently squeezed the one side.

"You have to watch out this window to see if anyone comes towards the house." My fingers found the space between her legs and touched her wet sex.

"Mm-hmm," she panted from behind my hand that still covered her mouth.

I let my middle finger part her opening and slip inside. "Do you think you can handle that?"

"Yes," she whimpered. Her hands were rubbing my cock now and trying to find the zipper.

"How much noise are you going to make again?" I questioned. My middle finger slipped from her and now pressed the hood off her clit. It sent a jolt through her body as her fingers found the zipper.

She was shaking her head to answer me. I felt my zipper slide open and her fingers slip inside. She touched my cock right away. I was just like her, I had two things on to cover my nakedness. Her fingers curled around my cock.

"What is your job?" I asked.

I let my lips find the spot on her neck as I waited for her answer. She tilted her head and let me taste her skin. Her fingers had my cock just about out of my shorts. Two of my fingers were soaked as they sank back into her wetness. I moved my hand off her mouth just enough for her to answer my question. She turned her head and sucked a finger into her mouth instead of answering me.

"Emma?" I whispered and licked her ear. "What is your job while I'm screwing you in here?"

"Not to make a sound." She had my cock free and was trying to get it under her skirt.

"And," I whispered again and kissed her neck. I let one finger slide from her but kept the other inside.

1...56789...12