My Favorite Girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had my cock under her skirt and pushed between her legs under my fingers. Her wetness mixed with my wetness as she leaked, and I leaked. It soaked my fingers from both sides. She still hadn't answered me.

"Emma?"

"I have to watch the window while you fuck me," she panted hard.

"Good girl," I said and kissed her neck. "Switch me spots."

I dropped my hand away from her face down to her boob and gave it a firm squeeze. I let my finger slip from her pussy as I stepped back. She squeezed her thighs together and tried to hold my dick between her legs as I did. She was so soaking wet down there I slipped right out.

"Jason," she whimpered in her little sing song voice.

"Switch me places," I repeated.

I turned and leaned against the counter as she now stepped back where I had just stood. She was a little unsure how this was going to work but lust and desire kept her from questioning how at the moment. I widened my stance, pulled her to me, lifted her one leg, and poked her with my dick. It pressed between her legs but against her skirt. She balled her skirt up as my cock slipped over her wet lips again. She reached between her legs from behind and pressed against the head of my cock until it caught her wetness and slipped in.

She gasped about as quietly as she could once my cock curved up and into her. She tilted her pelvis as I arched my back and made the angle just a little better. We were now standing face to face fucking in the kitchen. It took a few slow pumps to get adjusted, but the way she was right now, she was incredibly tight and so wet. She panted and moaned again as I slipped in and out of her center.

"Are you watching the window?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she growled and tried to suppress a moan.

"Your eyes are closed. How are you watching out the window?"

"You watch," she begged.

"We can stop."

"No," she yelped. "Don't stop. I've waited all day for this."

"Then watch the window."

She panted breathlessly as I picked up the pace and slipped in and out of her. Her eyes were open but just barely. The pleasure was intense as my cock curved up into her. It teased her clit with each press in and out. She was biting her one finger, grinding her teeth on it, trying to keep silent as her eyes closed again. Her cunny was squeezing and releasing, wetness was coating my cock as she opened her eyes and tried to focus on the window.

"You watch," she begged again.

"I'm watching the slider," I told her. "You have the window."

My hands went to her cheeks and cupped her ass. I started pulling her into my thrusts as I moved slightly away from the counter to give myself more room. We were softly slapping together right there in the kitchen having sex. With all those people outside, we were in the kitchen, at her party, having sex. Her eyes were closed again as she panted a little louder.

"You better be watching all those people outside," I said.

"I am," she panted. She was so not watching.

I was slamming into her, wetness was now leaking down her leg as we stood there as one. Her nails dug into my back as her puss squeezed my cock hard. Her eyes were closed, nose wrinkled, mouth hung open as she panted almost silently. At least she was doing something I had asked her to do.

"Cumming," she whimpered so softly.

"Are you watching the window?"

"Yes... cumming," she cried as she buried her face into my chest.

A flood of wetness left her and ran down her leg again. It was coating my cock and getting caught on my zipper. My shorts would be sticky with her white wetness when this was over. I'd have to go change right after so I wouldn't have her cum stain to explain away. She cried into my chest as the orgasm peaked then started to let up.

I slowed as her cunny quivered and squeeze my cock. I was pretty close right then, but I wanted to bend her over the sink first and have her from behind. She finally pulled her head from my chest and unhooked her nails from my back.

I caught the shadow of a person coming towards the slider as I looked over her shoulder. I quickly pushed her leg down and pushed her hips away. My dick popped free as the slider now squeaked open. Her skirt fell back into place and hid her sex. But her face, her face had that freshly fucked look as her orgasm had barely finished tearing through her body.

I stepped more towards the island counter to hide myself from whoever was coming into the house. I was trying to force my cock back into my shorts, but it was so stiff it wouldn't bend and tuck back through the hole. Emma ducked down to the floor and hid behind the island for some reason just as the door squeaked closed. I quickly gave up trying to hide my cock and grabbed a random phone on the island counter before I leaned down on my elbows and pretended to play on it. It was the best I could do to hide myself right now.

"Have you seen Emma?" her Aunt Donna asked. Aunt Donna was her dad's sister and not on my side of the family.

"I think she had to use the bathroom," I replied.

"Her dad was looking for her. He wanted her to see the slideshow."

"I'll let her know," I offered. My knees almost buckled as Emma's mouth covered my cock just then.

"It's just about over," Aunt Donna informed me.

"I'll send her out when she gets finished," I said slowly so I wouldn't pant. Her mouth was applying this exquisite pressure to my cock right now.

"Nice pink phone cover," Aunt Donna laughed.

"Oh, yeah," I chuckled and moved a step over to try and get away from Emma's mouth. She just followed my cock and now had more room to suck me better. "I lost a bet with Emma, so I have to use this for a month."

She laughed. "Send her out when you find her. Her dad has a special something he wants to say to her."

"Ok," I panted just a little.

Aunt Donna turned and walked towards the slider to leave. I waited until it squeaked open before I spoke.

"Emma," I hissed. "Get up you bad girl."

"What?" she asked as she raised her brows. Her hand was still wrapped around my cock.

"I told you to watch the window." I stepped back and away from her.

"I was," she said with her mischievous smile. "She must have slipped by."

"Bad girl," I scolded her playfully as I worked my cock back into my shorts. My fingers were covered in her spit, wetness, and her cum. "Aunt Donna doesn't just slip by."

Aunt Donna was an older and curvier girl that didn't move very fast because of knee and hip problems. Emma just shrugged and laughed a little.

"I've got to go change my shorts. Get outside and go find your dad."

"What about you? You didn't cum yet."

"Go outside."

"You better not jerk off in the bathroom," she warned.

"I'm going to change my shorts."

"I'll make it up to you," she said.

"You better. You almost got us caught."

"Hmm," she growled. "It was worth it."

"My reward better be worth it too."

"Hmm," she growled and giggled. "Soooo worth it."

"Go outside," I smiled and pointed.

She lifted her skirt and let me see her ass as she walked away. "It's going to be worth the wait."

The door squeaked open then shut as Emma walked outside. I watched her through the window as she seemed to float across the ground with each step she took. She was still worked up and still had that hunger right now. I went to my room to change my shorts into a similar pair, then tried to get my hard-on to go down before going back outside.

"Jason!" my mom scolded me as I walked into the kitchen. "Where were you?"

"The bathroom," I pointed.

"You missed Emma's slideshow."

"I saw it."

"From in there?" she asked.

"No, but who do you think put it together? I've seen it a dozen times already."

"Still," she said but softened some. "You couldn't have waited to use the bathroom?"

"When you have to go, you have to go."

She sighed now. "Everyone is outside. Can you join us?"

"That's where I was going. I could have pissed behind the shed if you didn't want me to come in the house."

"Jason!" she scolded me again. "Language."

I sighed and tried a different approach to defuse the situation. I wrapped my arm around her waist and smiled. "Come on, let's go back outside. Sorry I swore."

"Ok," she returned my smile. "That's ok"

"There you go," I said as I opened the door for her.

"Thanks," she smiled still. "Somebody should fix that squeak."

I wrapped my arm around her waist again and walked with her. "Ronnie has been pretty busy these days. I'm sure he will get around to it."

I looked around as I walked out and led my mom to a couple of open chairs off to the side facing the garage along the fence. I let her sit before I sat and looked at her. She smiled again and was calmer as we looked over the people at the party. I searched for Emma and found her talking with her mom and aunt on the other side of the yard.

She was still glowing, cheeks were still slightly pink, her chest still a little flush as she stood there swirling her hands around telling a story. She caught my gaze and gave me the softest smile, but it still had sexy written all over it. I raised my brows and licked my lips a little before smiling back at her. She blushed just a little then focused on her mom again.

"Are you having fun?" I asked my mom to distract myself. My dick was already swelling again just by the sight of Emma standing there the way she was. Not that it really went down any but talking to my mom would fix that.

"Yeah," she cheered. "I'd rather spend more time with you, but this will have to do."

I had to get in a little dig now. I had been nice for too long. "You don't have to stay away all the time. I'm always a phone call or a plane ticket away."

"I know," she said. "But I move all over and I just get busy."

"You've been stationary for six months now," I recalled. "You said so last night. What's your excuse now?"

"I get busy and forget," she said bluntly but truthfully. "And I don't always have a sat phone."

"You know you can buy your own sat phone now?" I offered. "You don't have to hunt one down."

"And how would I charge it? I don't always have a plug."

"Solar, generator, hand crank," I listed a few.

She sighed and knew I had a point, but she wouldn't admit it. She was too proud to admit when she was wrong.

"Mom," I sighed. "I don't want to argue with you. I also don't want to hear your excuses anymore either. If you don't want to talk to me or bother with me anymore, just tell me so I don't have to wonder in the back of my mind if you are going to call me."

"Jason," she said slowly then stopped to think. "It's not that. I get busy and I mean to call and I forget and something comes up and then a week goes by then another and......"

"I know," I said and basically gave up now. "We have all been there."

"Sorry Jason," she offered.

I looked at Emma as she looked at me. She had this sly look on her face as she walked towards me then turned and headed into the house. I wanted to follow her, but I remained next to my mom and listened to excuses. Maybe I should change the subject.

"So, where do you think you are going once this village project is finished?"

"I don't know," she said. "I still have a long way to go where I'm at. It might be another six months maybe."

"Slow progress?" I asked.

"Not too bad really. It's pretty remote so this one is moving along at a fair pace."

"That's good."

"You should come there and see it," she suggested.

"No thanks. I went that one time and it was enough for me. Besides, I've got too many things going on. When would I have time?"

"This summer maybe?"

"I've got to chase my dream," I said. "Then I'll be back at school before you know it."

"Maybe next summer?" she questioned.

"I'll leave it open for consideration," I offered.

"Really?" she cheered. "But remember now you need to get......"

Emma walked back out the door and turned my direction this time. She had my phone in her hand as she walked right up to me and stood there waiting for my mom to finish rambling on and on about what I needed to do and bring on a trip I was never going to take. My mom finally took a breath and paused as she looked at Emma and smiled softly.

"Your phone was ringing so I brought it to you," Emma said.

"Ok," I said and took it from her.

She turned as I looked at the screen but didn't see any missed calls. She was walking away with a light bounce in her step. Something was up I just didn't know what yet. I opened my phone and checked my calls just to be sure as Emma turned back into the house again. There were no new calls but a text from her containing an image. I didn't dare open it yet, there was no telling what Emma had sent me.

"Do you need to make a phone call?" my mom asked.

"Not important," I replied. "I'll get to it later. Just a second though."

I leaned away and opened the text. It was a picture of one of the cabinets in the kitchen with a caption: 'the remote is on top, buzz me for some fun.'

It took me a second, but I knew what it meant. I looked and saw Emma coming back out of the house again. She had this smile on her face as she looked my way then turned to walk back towards her mom. Joy was surrounded by two or three more people now as Emma joined them. I studied Emma and looked hard, but I didn't see her phone with her, so I didn't need to reply to the text.

"You thirsty?" I asked my mom. "I need a beer."

"You drink?" she asked. She wasn't mad, more surprised by it then anything.

"On occasion," I said. "Once or twice a month, two or three beers, maybe."

"I'll take one," she smiled. "My first drink with my son."

"Yeah," I half smiled. "Be right back. I've got to run into the house first."

I headed into the house and turned immediately into the kitchen to find the remote on top of the cabinet. I found it and looked it over. It looked like the remote for old pinky. She said pinky was broken but she had either replaced him or lied to me about it. I didn't care either way right now. The last time we played this game it almost didn't turn out very well for her. But, she wanted to play so we would play.

I studied the remote and quickly memorized the buttons before placing it into my pocket and continuing on into the garage. I pulled the fridge door open and took out two bottled beers that Ronnie kept out here. The coolers by the door had cans in them but they didn't taste the same as the bottled ones. I popped the caps off then went out the back-garage door and into the yard.

I had my finger on the remote in my pocket as I passed by Emma and clicked the button once. She glanced my way and raised an eyebrow then twisted just a little as I pressed the button again to up the speed. I left it on whatever I had it on as I reached my chair and handed my mom her beer. She thanked me and took a sip as I eyed Emma.

She smiled as she stood there and listened to her aunt talk. I took a sip of my beer as my mom said cheers. I clicked my bottle to hers and took another. Emma held her hand at her side and lifted it upwards and mouthed UP to me. I turned my head and questioned her then looked up at the sky then back at her. She smiled her devious smile and nodded yes.

My hand went to my pocket and felt the buttons before finding the right one and clicking it twice. I watched as Emma held her hands out softly to tell me that was good. I clicked it once more and watched her twist again and hold her hand out and mouthed OK. I held my hand in my pocket still and licked my lips trying to tell her I might press it again or I might not. She mouthed NO and held her hands together to say please. I blew her a kiss then took my hand out.

"How long has it been since you've had a beer, mom?" I questioned.

"A while," she replied. "But I have wine once a week. It's warm but it does the job."

"You girls and your wine," I sighed.

"You guys and your beer," she laughed a little.

"I think Aunt Joy has some wine in the fridge," I offered. "Do you want some of that?"

"No thanks," she replied politely. "The beer will hit the spot."

I reached back in my pocket and clicked the button twice to decrease the speed. Emma glanced at me and tilted her head in confusion for a moment. I held my finger up and curled it to tell her to come to me. She giggled a little and shook her head no. She wanted me to come to her. I shrugged and looked back at my mom.

"Warm wine?" I questioned. "That can't taste very good."

"Well," she sighed. "When you are out in the bush, you take what you can get."

"I guess," I sighed.

"Hold on a second," I said to her now. "I've got to text my buddy back."

"Sure," mom answered.

I clicked the remote and turned the speed up. She ignored me the first time, so I pushed the button again then again. She leaned around her aunt and looked at me again. I curled my finger again and told her to come here. I clicked the button again making her jump. I mouthed, come here, and clicked it again. She quickly excused herself and headed towards me now as I clicked the remote down a few times.

I pulled my phone out as she reached my side.

"What?" she asked nicely.

"My phone is dying," I said. "Can you put it on the charger for me?"

"You couldn't do that yourself?" she asked with a little grumpiness in her voice.

"No," I replied. "I'm talking with my mom."

We both glanced over at my mom as Emma took the phone from my hand. My mom wasn't even paying attention to us at the moment. I made sure my phone was up and open as Emma took it from my hand so she could read the text I had written her. The charger was an excuse to get her over here.

'My dick is still hard... don't forget about me!'

She looked at me with her sexy little smile as she turned and walked away. I clicked the remote up twice making her skip a step then back down again to where I had it. She went into the house as I took a sip of beer and wondered what her response was going to be.

"Those little buggers!" mom cried. "Look at them."

"What?" I asked.

"Those squirrels on the roof. They are fighting."

"They do that all the time," I said. "Don't let Ronnie know. He gets the hose after them."

Emma was coming right towards me again. She went around the chair and stood next to my side and leaned down next to me. My hand was right there next to her leg, so I daringly let it climb her leg and up under the skirt as she whispered in my ear.

"I'm all yours, tell me when and where you want me."

She stood as my hand fell away and walked off as if nothing had happened.

"Jason?" Uncle Ronnie called from across the yard. "Can you come here for a second?"

"Gots to go," I said to my mom.

"Ok," she said. "I'll be sitting here all by myself."

"Stacey wants to take a trip to Africa," I said over my shoulder. "Go talk to her."

I walked away quickly and found Uncle Ronnie in the garage.

He smiled. "I like your mom being here."

"Yeah?" I questioned him. "Why is that?"

"You're so desperate to get away from her all I have to do is call and you come running."

"Yeah-yeah," I sighed. "Real funny there, Uncle Ronnie."

"I know," he chuckled. "That's why I'm smiling."

"What do you want?"

"Help me get the cake out of the fridge. And quit drinking my good beers."

"You saw that?" I asked.

"You're holding it," he pointed.

"Duh," I laughed. "I guess I am." I took a long swig then set it down to dig the cake out of the fridge.

"And I'm the old principal, I don't miss much."

"Right," I laughed.

He laughed with me for a moment as I turned the cake to get it out but stopped before I had it in my hands.

"Before I get this thing out," I said. "Where are we going with it?"

"Crap," he said. "I hadn't thought of that. Hold on a second."

"Yeah," I joked. "The old principal doesn't miss much."

He chuckled as he went out of the garage. He stuck his head back through the door almost immediately. "The table is open already. Bring the cake."

1...678910...12