My Favorite Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I call you twice a week," I smiled. "You'll know."

"K," she nodded.

"Let's just enjoy us."

She nodded in agreement. We took a break for a moment as we drank our drinks and thought about the conversation. I was already compartmentalizing the information, but I couldn't help but ask her the one question that did pop into my head.

"So, when do I get to meet the guy?"

She looked kind of shocked that I asked.

"I want to know what I'm up against," I said and stole her line.

"Do you now?" she half smiled.

"I wanna make sure he's treating my favorite girl with the upmost care and respect."

"You seriously want to meet him?" she asked still shocked.

"Sure, why not?"

"But I've never met one of your others before," she countered.

"No," I said. "But I've never been official with any of them. And, you social media stalk them, so... which is how you found out I took Jenny to dinner I'm guessing."

"Yeah," she replied sheepishly.

"Exactly why I don't have any accounts," I chuckled.

"I can find out if he's going to be around and ask him to stop by," she offered.

"I leave Monday morning for Ohio," I reminded her.

"I'll ask later on and see if he can do lunch with us tomorrow or Sunday."

"Make it Sunday," I said slyly.

"Why?" she asked with her devious smile after she saw my sly one.

"Because, after we get back from the farmers market where you let your kitty cat out, you're not leaving the bed. I'm going to have you over and over and over."

"Jason," she sassed in her sexy little voice.

"Maybe it's a good thing you got a boyfriend," I teased. "I'll be back more often to mark my territory."

She just raised her brows and smiled her sly little sexy smile at me.

There was a multitude of ways this thing was going to go from here. None of which would be solved or figured out by the end of the weekend. She could date this guy for a few weeks then it could be over and things would be as they are. She could get serious with him and I'd be more in limbo than I was at this current moment. I could wait and see where it went then finally work up the courage to tell her how I felt about her. I could actually put some effort into dating myself and move on that way.

Time would tell how things were going to work out. At this moment, as much as it was bothering me to hear her say what she had just said, I had to compartmentalize it and store it away for another time. This weekend was about me and her and each other and I couldn't let the boyfriend bombshell get in the way. She obviously wasn't worried about it right now. The sexy outfit, the first and second course already, the talk of more after dinner, the dare for tomorrow all said she was serious about one thing. If she wasn't worried about it right now, why should I be either?

The service was slow that night at dinner and it took forever for us to get our food and eat, then get the bill, then pay the bill. We finally left the restaurant and headed back to the apartment. The third course started in the car once we got back to the apartment. We were half naked but made a beeline for the door. It continued in the living room then slowly worked its way into the bedroom where it continued for quite a while.

----------------------------------------------------------- Saturday -----------------------------------------------

I wanted to get to the farmers market early, but after last night spilled over into the early hours of the morning, we weren't as motivated to actually get up and get going. I finally got her up after some teasing and convincing. I made us breakfast then cleaned up as she got dressed. Once I was dressed, we left the apartment and made it to the market.

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining, there was a soft breeze stirring the midmorning air, the birds were singing, there was just a hint of coolness left from the morning. It was almost summertime in Florida and the mornings would soon be sticky, stale, and hot with no relief in sight for months to come.

We parked as close as we could to check things out and get a feel for the place before we went ahead with the dare. It was pretty laid back and low key with several venders selling various items and a few dozen people strolling along checking things out. I watched the people as they worked their way down the one row of tents before crossing over and working down the other side. There were a few people gathered in a group at the far end talking and laughing it up.

I looked over at Emma as she sat there in her yellow sun dress. Her nipples pressed against the material on top showing she was braless. My hand had already been under the skirt as we drove here and touched the bare skin below. She was looking out the side window at a couple as they walked up the sidewalk towards the first tent in the row.

I turned back to the crowd and had another look. I watched for a moment longer and figured it was not too crowded, mostly laid back and would be a pretty safe bet to pull this off. I forgot the crowd and focused on a place to actually do the dare. I had to find her a place where she could sit, expose herself, but not be too obvious when she did.

I found the spot and smiled to myself. I watched it for a minute or two and saw very little activity near it. Just one person walked by so it was the perfect spot. I started the car, checked the mirror, then backed up. I moved us all the way across the lot, so we were way out there with no other cars around us before I parked again.

"Does it look safe enough?" she asked with a little nervousness in her voice.

"I think," I replied. "Are you ok to do this?"

"Mmm-hmm," she replied.

I reached into the back seat. "Here's your book. Start with chapter three."

"Why chapter three?" she questioned.

"Because I said so."

She half shrugged not fully understanding why but not wanting me to explain myself.

"See the wall across the way?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said as she moved around in the seat to get the best look possible.

It was a knee-high brick wall with a decorative border on top of it perfect for sitting. It divided the makeshift market area from the grass and trees behind it. To the front was the sidewalk it bordered and then the parking lot turned market.

"That's where you are going to go. There's nobody behind that wall so you only have to worry about people on this side."

"How do I go about doing it? I mean, do I just sit down and spread my legs or....?"

"Stroll leisurely over there and try not to draw attention to yourself as you do," I began explaining. "Don't stop and look at things or talk to anyone, just walk normally to the wall and take a seat. You pick how you want to sit. If you dangle your legs, start with them crossed. If you sit up on the wall, sit with your legs flat. You're a hot young lady wearing a dress, you're going to get some attention. I want you to sit covered at first. Start with chapter three and begin reading."

"Ok," she nodded.

"As you read, glance up every once in a while, but don't blatantly stop and look around, just a quick glance. You're there enjoying a book and trying not to draw attention to yourself. Chapter three is twenty-two pages long. By the time you reach the end of the chapter, you need to expose yourself. Just make sure it's safe enough to do it. I'll be on the bench right near the wall and I'll be watching. If I get up for any reason, just calmly reposition so you are covered, wait a minute then leave."

It took her a couple of seconds before she spoke. "Is that it?"

"Yeah. It's all on you from here on out."

"K," she smiled apprehensively.

"You go first," I said. "I'll be along in a couple of minutes. I don't want us walking up together."

"How long do I have to be exposed?" she asked as her hand pulled the door handle.

"All day," I teased.

She laughed just a little while shaking her head with her smile.

"I'll give you a clear sign when it's time to go," I assured her.

She opened the door, grabbed her book, and headed off to her destination. I waited until she was halfway there before I left the car and followed her path. I watched as she found her spot, sat down then turned and twisted until she was stretched out along the top of the wall with her legs and feet flat on it. She opened the book as I sat down on a bench some distance away and watched her start reading.

She looked so sexy sitting there pretending to read her book. I had my phone out and was pretending to use it, but I was scanning the crowd to see if they were paying attention to her. I was also waiting for her to make her move. After a couple of minutes, I knew she wasn't really reading, it shouldn't have taken her this long to make her move. She was just turning the pages every so often.

After ten minutes, she changed the way she was sitting. She didn't even bother to look around, she just bent her knees and brought them up to a comfortable position before resting the book in her lap. I had the perfect angle from where I sat and now opened my camera to record a little of her exposure. She glanced my way and smiled her devious smile as she notice me holding my phone.

Her legs were bent, not spread, but it opened the dress up from below and showed anyone who was to look, her cute little pink pussy. I could see her glancing at me, smiling her smile as she pretended to read and turned the page. Her legs went higher and lifted the dress up more. It exposed her lips as they now softly parted and started to leak her cream.

I kept watching her and snapping a few photos then recording another clip. I was also glancing around checking if anyone had noticed the cute girl in the yellow dress reading the book. I noticed a few people looking but from where they stood, they couldn't see what I was seeing. I set my phone down and just enjoyed the show and waited.

She turned the page again. I watched her eyes jump to the opposite page where I had written a note in black marker. 'Show me your tit.' She looked up now and had this surprised look on her face. We hadn't talked about this in the dare the previous night, it was something I thought up while I was cooking breakfast and she was sitting there at the table completely naked. I smiled at her and lifted my hands softly to ask her if she was going to do it or not.

She was so perfect in her execution. She kept the book open in her lap but held it with one hand as the other one went to her shoulder and the strap. She glanced up and around very subtly before reaching in and 'itching' her shoulder. She pushed her hand in and slipped the strap off her shoulder then somehow curled her hand around her boob and lifted it out. It was out for a couple of seconds before she reversed course and pulled the shoulder strap back up and into its intended place.

I didn't even manage a photo of her she did it so quickly and so flawlessly. I just smiled and raised my brows before adjusting my bulging hard-on in my shorts. She smiled and giggled a little then returned to the book like nothing was out of the ordinary. She changed her position just a little and brought her legs slightly higher to expose more of her cunny to me.

She turned the page, set the book face down on the wall, then yawned. She leaned back and stretched, pushing her boobs up and making the hard-little bumps stand out, before she reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress. She gave it a toss and flared it out to be a tease. It exposed a lot of skin for the second or two it floated before settling back down to where it was originally. She returned to the book again after smiling her smile at me and raising her brows. She was such a little flirt sometimes.

She turned to the next page now and read the next note in black marker, 'one finger inside'. Her mouth hung open as she read the note again. She didn't look up at me this time, she just turned a shade of red as she blushed. It took her a minute before she finally looked up at me then around to check her surroundings.

I was zoomed in with the camera on her as she prepared to follow through with my dare. I captured the wetness as it leaked from her slightly parted lips. She was dripping and there had to be a wet spot on the part of her dress she was sitting on. I snapped a zoomed in pic of her leaking before I pulled back to capture her body more.

She left the book in her lap and held it with one hand again. The other slipped down and around her knee so she was touching the back of her leg just under the dress. She rubbed back and forth for a few seconds before letting her hand trail down to her one cheek right at her side. Her fingers were now inches away from her exposed cunny. She paused and waited for a moment then turned the page and carried on like nothing was out of the ordinary.

She made her move right after she turned the page. She didn't look, didn't do anything to draw attention to herself as she touched her sex with her fingers. She just moved her hand to her middle and touched the trail of wetness before letting two fingers dip into her parted pussy. She pushed them in as she curled her fingers as deep as she could get them. I was snapping pictures as she pressed in then held for a few seconds before she withdrew.

Her fingers were soaked, dipping her fingers caused her to leak more juice. It dribbled out and slowly trickled down between her legs to the material under her butt. Her fingers trailed up her leg as she cleaned the juice off on her skin. I was watching her face and waiting for her reaction. She held steady, the only reaction was her nipples swelling and pressing the fabric on her chest. I knew she was turned on, but I didn't realize how much so right now.

She turned the page and found the next note. 'Dare over. Go to the car.' She closed the book, spun off the wall and walked right on past me without even acknowledging me. I watched her go, checked out the crowd for a minute, scrolled through the pics I had of her, and then left for the car.

I opened the back-driver's side door and found her there. Her legs were spread, fingers splashing into her cunny as she panted and rubbed herself. I climbed in, shut the door, and watched her for a minute as she played with herself.

"Jason," she whined in her sexy little girl voice. "Quit watching me play with myself you weirdo. Can't you see I need more than just fingers?"

So began round one for today.

*

The bed was bare except for the one fitted sheet still covering the mattress. The pillows, blanket and the other sheet were in random piles around the bed on the floor. We were in the center of the king-sized bed, deep into round number two. Round one ended in the parking lot of the farmers market after she had her dare. We finished with all four doors of the rental car wide open and her riding me in the backseat.

I was behind her now, pounding into her as she cried out her warning that she was about to cum. I gripped her wrists as they rested at the small of her back and pulled her harder into my thrusts. Her lips were a blur as my cock sawed between them coated with her wetness. She was cumming now and begged me not to stop until she was done. Then she begged me to slow down so she could recover.

I pulled from her creamy hole and watched it quickly close after some juice dribbled out. I flopped to the bed next to her. She remained balled up on all fours as she panted and recovered. She was looking at me, I was staring straight back at her waiting for her to climb on top of me. She took a deep breath then swung her leg over my hips before sinking my cock into her cunny again. She let it rest there for a moment but squeezed her muscles.

"I didn't think me sitting there in a sundress, reading a book, would turn you on so much," she panted.

"I saw how wet you were," I recalled. "It was leaking from you."

She growled and started working her hips. "It was a really good book."

"Liar," I said as my hands gripped her hips.

"Prove it," she shot back.

"What was the book about?" I instantly fired right back.

"Hmm," she cried so seductively. "It had some very interesting one liners in it."

"I bet," I said and found her nipples.

"Fuck," she moaned and looked down at me. Lust and desire filled her eyes as her hips started to turn.

It took a few minutes, but she was going full force again after some more teasing and dirty talk. I had my hips tilted; her cunny was mashed against my cock as she ground down on me. We were bone on bone down there, I was touching so deep into her core. It was hurting the way she was grinding on me, but the pleasure was way more intense than the pain was.

She was panting and crying out in ecstasy, nails digging into my chest and leaving marks, eyes closed, nose wrinkled, mouth hung open still. Her damp skin stuck to my damp skin as her legs were spread but next to mine as she rode me. I was pushing off the bed into her, loving how deep I was inside of her right now. She was so turned on, so wet, so on fire down there. The little dare did more for her than it did for me as I teased her about it again.

"Somebody likes letting their kitty cat go outside," I said softly.

"We probably shouldn't do that anymore though," she moaned.

"Why not?"

"Because," she panted. She fell silent except to gasp.

"Because.... that's all you got?" I teased.

"I have a boyfriend now," she said daringly.

"You do?" I questioned jokingly and took it in stride.

"Yeah. We probably shouldn't be doing this anymore either."

"Oh really?" I asked with my brows raised.

"Umm-fuck," she cried as she pressed herself down hard and held.

I grabbed her hands off my chest and brought them to her hips. I held her hands and her hips then rolled us quickly until I was on top between her legs with my cock pressed all the way inside of her still. I now had her hands and arms pinned to the bed above her head and stretched out as I stared right into her eyes. She had a little fear in them and thought maybe she had gone too far with her comment.

"Tell me to stop fucking you then," I said with my smile as I pulled back until my tip was resting right inside her opening.

She gave a throaty growl now, then wrapped her legs around my hips and hooked her ankles together at my ass. She pulled herself up and made my cock sink into her puss as she lifted herself off the bed. "Don't stop. I never want you to stop."

I dropped to the bed and pinned her to it. I tilted my hips, dug my cock into her pussy again and held it there. "Thought so."

"Fuck," she panted again.

I was turning my hips but stayed buried deep inside of her drenched cunny. I was slow and short with my in and out of her, pressing against her end with each turn of my hips.

"You probably don't even have a boyfriend," I whispered next to her ear. I wetly kissed her neck before I continued. "You just said that to make me jealous."

I moved to her neck and collarbone where I wetly kissed and licked her. She was twisting her upper body into my mouth and rolling her hips with mine as my cock pressed into her.

"You get to meet him tomorrow," she finally answered in a heavy pant.

"Tomorrow?" I asked as my one hand let her wrist go and moved to cup her boob.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I twisted her nipple. "For lunch."

"Good," I said as I looked at her now.

"Good?" she questioned with her sly smile.

"That gives me plenty of time."

"For?"

"To fuck you raw and leave you completely satisfied until I can come back," I said with my sly smile.

"Oh gawd!" she roared. "I hope so."

"And, it's my turn now," I said as I referred to our game.

The look on her face, the sly and sexy smile that she flashed as her hand slipped between her legs and touched her pussy said she couldn't wait. I felt her fingers teasing her clit then spread her lips to feel my cock sliding in and out of her down there.