My Favorite Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the dare?" she bravely asked.

"Can't tell you," I replied. Her fingers were now teasing my balls. "Wear a skirt... but.... with panties."

"With panties?" she questioned.

"The sexy red ones you wore to court back in March."

"K," she smiled. "What shirt should I wear?"

"You pick. Just make sure it matches the skirt. I want you to look good for your... boyfriend." I put a little extra emphasis on boyfriend.

"Mmm." She squeezed my balls a little. "I know just the one. Baby blue, V neck, stops at my hips."

"A red bra won't go with the blue," I teased.

"Pasties on my nips," she shot right back.

"Perfect."

We rolled again so she was back on top. Once we were settled, she spun around so her back was to me. She started a rapid rise and fall, slapping down on me then twerking and grinding before going back to her wild and rapid pace. My hands went to her hips and started pulling her down as I thrust up into her. She was begging me to cum with her, I told her I was almost there and to go ahead. She cried out, came hard and flooded me then slowed down and looked over her shoulder once she was finished.

"You lying shit," she giggled.

"Raw," I reminded her. "It's only two o'clock, I've got another four hours before I might get hungry and need a break."

She sat back and let me sink down into her creamy center as she still looked over her shoulder at me. She chewed her bottom lip for a moment and had this smoldering sexual look on her face before she spoke.

"Where do you want me then?"

My finger tapped my chin as I pretended to think.

"Like this, from behind, facing you, on my back, in my bum, on the couch, in the kitchen," she was naming things just to be a tease.

"Let's see how flexible you are," I responded now. "On your back on the edge of the bed, legs behind your ears."

"That's easy," she said so seductively. "Childs play really."

"Yeah," I replied. "Which hole do you want the rubber fist in then?"

"You pick," she replied without hesitation.

"Get up then," I ordered.

She rolled over and got twisted up like I requested. The marathon of sex continued on until well past six in the evening minus the fist.

-------------------------------------------------------------Sunday ------------------------------------------------

The first thing Edward said to me as I shook his hand set the tone.

"My name is Edward, don't call me Ed."

Emma introduced us. "This is Jason, Jason this is Edward."

"Hey Ed, nice to meet you," I said as I held my hand out.

It was right after that he dropped his opening line. I ignored it and let it slide. Maybe he was socially awkward. I'd give him a chance to redeem himself. Besides, if he didn't, it wasn't like I had to deal with him. I figured if I did come to see Emma, he wouldn't really be around. What would the point of me coming around be if he was?

We struck up a conversation about me, golf, the tour, what it was like, and the whole nine yards. He was curious about how it worked, the ins and outs, the rules, the courses, were we secretly a bunch of party animals, how I made it, if we could play a round together sometime. We talked about it for a good fifteen to twenty minutes as Emma brought out some finger foods and drinks before joining us and the conversation.

I turned the conversation to him after a while longer. What was his business, how did he run it, what was he dealing with? He got evasive, dodged my questions, flat out told me I probably didn't understand business. I let that go too. I understood people and my read on him so far, not good. He was the guy my dad would move right past because he had little to no value. The only thing of value he had was the fact that we were after the same woman. I was light years ahead of him in that regard.

She asked a couple of questions that he did answer but kept them short and simple. She and I started talking after that. He joined in here and there but for the most part it was us telling stories about the good times and the times we were apart. My drink was empty, hers was shortly after mine, then his a while later. She stood and took the empties inside to make more.

She looked damn sexy right now. The skirt, the same one she wore at her graduation party, had my attention. I was trying to keep my eyes away from it, but I couldn't help it. I knew what we did in that skirt and I knew what was under it. Hell, you could see what was under it. The material was thin, her red panties were visible, and those, those looked so sexy on her too. I recalled those in the hotel room after court that afternoon.

She came back out, set the drinks down then passed them out. I thanked her, gave her my smile as she smiled back and gave me a wink. He was on his phone texting away and oblivious to us and the sexual tension in the air right now. We hadn't had sex today, we were letting it build, taking a break after yesterday. Even me, the horn dog, was a little sore after yesterday.

We sat for another ten to fifteen minutes, the three of us, and talked. It was mostly me and Emma talking again. Ed, or Edward, was listening but mostly working on his phone. He'd say something or ask something here and there but for the most part he wasn't even there really. He was just taking up space and making me wait until he was gone before I could have Emma all to myself again. It was my fault in the first place that he was here so I couldn't blame her for that. I should have thought this out a little better before I went and opened my big mouth.

"Can you help me make lunch?" she asked me sweetly once the conversation took a pause.

"Help you make it?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm making turkey bacon club sandwiches with a salad and some chips for lunch. I need help cooking the bacon."

"You do?" I teased. "I thought you didn't cook."

"I don't," she smiled. "Hence the reason I need you to cook the bacon."

"But I'm having such an interesting conversation though," I said sarcastically. "How dare you interrupt me?" Edward didn't even hear it he was so lost to his phone right now.

She looked at me with annoyance. "Can you help me or not?"

"Come on," I sighed.

I stood over the pan cooking bacon a few minutes later as she stood near the sink working on everything else.

"What do you think of him so far?" she asked.

Play nice I reminded myself.

"I don't honestly have an opinion of him yet," I replied to keep things vague. "He's on that phone an awful lot though."

"Well, we did spring this on him so he might be busy with something," she defended him.

"Maybe," I said and let it go.

She was behind me now and wrapped her arms around my body. Her nails scratched a trail down my chest to my shorts. She cupped my flaccid cock and gave it a shake. I wasn't going to play the game, but she made the first contact with me. And so, it began.

"I'll make it up to you later for putting up with him," she offered. "Thank you for being nice so far."

"I'll try to continue," I said as she squeezed my cock again.

"Any bacon ready?" she asked.

"Nothing yet," I replied. "Another turn and I'll have some."

"K," she said after another squeeze. She returned to her spot in the kitchen.

I pulled the bacon and put more in the pan before walking it over to her. I set it down near her, checked the porch, then wrapped my arms around her. She growled softly, melted into my touch and molded her body to mine as my hands cupped her boobs. She couldn't find the pasties, but the red bra that matched the panties had her boobs lifted and squeezed together making them appear more than perfect.

"Yes?" she questioned with a little growl in her voice. My hands had left her boobs and were at her tummy then her hips.

"There's a couple of pieces to start with," I said. My hands were at her cheeks now and squeezing them.

"Thanks," she replied, breath caught in her throat just a little as I slipped my hand into the skirt and touched her panties from the front.

"I only need a few more," she panted. Both my hands were under the skirt, one between her legs from the front, the other from the back. Her panties were still between me and her skin.

"I better go flip them over," I said and left her standing there.

We were both stealing looks at each other as we worked. She was busy toasting, cutting, chopping, and preparing. I was tending the bacon. We were both wondering who was going to make the next move. She had touched me, I had touched her, who was going to up the game? I finished the batch I had started then brought the plate over to her and set it down.

"I'm going to go out and grab my drink," I said. "I'll be right back."

I left her there in the kitchen and in a slight state of shock that I didn't try anything further with her. I went out and sat down. He glanced up from his phone then went right back to it again as I took a long drink and emptied my glass. I looked out at the community pool that was right behind her porch and watched the people enjoying their day.

"We should be out there enjoying the sun," I said to Edward.

"Maybe," he replied.

"Of course, I see the sun every day, so...."

"Yeah, me too," he said without looking up. Ed was pretty pale, he and the sun did not see each other often. He obviously wasn't paying attention again. I sat there for a moment in silence.

"I thought you were coming back in?" Emma quipped as she came out with the sandwiches.

"I had to cook the bacon," I offered. "I did my part."

"Oh, ok," she half smiled. "I'll be back then with the salad."

"And a refill," I called and shook my glass.

"Does this look like a restaurant?" she asked sarcastically with her hand on her hip.

"Your house, your party," I replied.

Edward chuckled a little at that.

She looked at him then back at me. "Whatever!"

She grabbed my empty glass and headed back into the kitchen. I gave it a minute then left the porch and quietly went inside. Emma was working on the salad as I stood behind her again. She knew I was there but said nothing and did nothing. She just continued on working as my hands slipped up under her skirt again.

I grabbed her panties at her hips and pulled them straight down until they got to her knees. From there gravity took over and they dropped the rest of the way to her bare feet. She didn't react, did nothing but pretend I wasn't there. The only thing she did was step out of them. I bent down and picked them up, studied them for a moment and noticed the wetness in them before I placed them into my pocket.

I was under the skirt again, hand on her cheek, fingers feeling the crack that split them in half. I traced it with my middle, pushed them apart and let my tip touch her pucker first. I leaned down and breathed on her neck letting her know I was there. She tried to ignore me still, but her head tilted and exposed her neck just a little. I licked her neck up to her ear then blew on it softly. My finger left her pucker and moved just a little further between her legs. They instinctively parted just enough so my finger could find the wetness that coated her entrance.

"Emma," I whispered next to her ear. I blew softly on her skin right after I spoke her name. Goose bumps popped on her skin as she shivered a little.

"You're being mean," she spoke softly in her sexy little voice.

"I was teasing you, Emma," I whispered. My finger sank into her.

"Well, I don't like it," she protested.

"Your pussy is telling me a different story."

She tilted her neck more as my lips found the now flush skin. I was pulling my finger in and out of her excitement as she pushed her neck into my lips and started to give in more.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I started curling my finger inside of her faster, then wiggled it back and forth. "Hmmm, hear that?"

We could both hear her wetness as my finger moved.

"I'm trying to make the salad," she said almost breathlessly. Her one hand was still holding the tongs. The other was wrapped around my head with her fingers curled in my hair pulling me into her neck as I kissed her again.

"I'm not stopping you," I countered. Her head was up and tilted back giving me the needed space to let my lips and tongue find her throat. My finger was swirling around the walls of her cunny as deep as I could reach without straining.

"Your tongue is very distracting though."

I stopped licking her and went to wetly kissing her and moving my way back around to the side of her neck where I had started.

"And your lips," she half giggled.

I let my nose now trail across her skin and blew softly where I had kissed earlier. I knew what was coming next, but I tried to prevent it by touching her spot deep inside of her.

"Hmmm, and your finger too."

My free hand went to my zipper and quickly unzipped it. I reached in as I responded. "Now who's being mean?"

"You should have come when I asked." My finger was still inside of her but slowly dipping in and out of her.

"Are we talking about yesterday in the bedroom?" I teased.

"Jason," she giggled. "Not that kind of come." My cock was out now, I was waiting for her to tell me to get my finger out of her.

"Oh," I replied and played dumb.

"Oh," she mocked me. "Your finger is still distracting me by the way."

I dropped it out, held her skirt up, pushed forward and let my dick slide between her legs.

"Jason," she growled in her sexy little voice.

"What? It's not any of the three things you told me I couldn't use."

Her lips were parted and coating my cock with her cream as her hips moved subtly back and forth. I don't think she even realized she was doing it at first.

"Now that your hands are free, can you help me make the salad?"

"What would you like me to do?" I was moving my hips now and sliding along her parted lips. I wasn't inside but her wetness and the squeezing of her thighs made it feel pretty dang close to it.

"Open the croutons."

I reached over and picked up the bag. As I leaned, she tilted her hips and pushed her butt out. I could feel her clit riding along my shaft as it moved. I pulled the bag open and tried to hand it to her.

"You put it in... them in."

"How much do you want?"

"A little," she practically panted.

I gave the bag a shake and let some of the croutons fall out. She was leaned more forward now, basically begging me to take her up on her innuendo and put it in.

"That good?" I asked.

She glanced back at me wondering why I hadn't picked up on what she said. I moved back an inch but held still and waited for her answer.

"No, a little more."

I turned the bag over and let a few more fall. At the same time, I moved back and let my cock rest right at her opening. The curve of her body, how wet she was, how hard I was, the way I was leaking my desire for her, all one of us had to do was move and it would slip in. I didn't, I held and waited on her to take me.

"Good?"

"Yeah," she whimpered. "The dressing now."

I reached over, not moving my lower body, and grabbed the dressing off the counter. Even just the little shift let my head dip into her opening before I pulled back again.

"How much?" I asked.

"All of it," she yelped as she pushed back.

I sank into her, felt her lips part and her cunny grip my cock as she pushed back into me. Her heat and wetness surrounded me and made me gasp out loud.

"Fuck me, Jason," she begged softly.

"What about...?" I softly spoke by her ear.

"I don't care, fuck me."

"Emma," I gasped in mock shock.

"You do this to me," she panted. She was pushing back and forth, letting her cunny slide on my cock as I stood still. "Make me so wet, I can't stand it. Please Jason."

"We have all night after he leaves."

"I can't wait until then. I need you now." She was working her hips faster, my cock slipping more and more, in and out.

"Emma," I said calmly. "We need to get back out there."

"Jason," she whined in her little girl voice.

"Right after lunch," I whispered so close to her ear. My hot breath hitting it and making her shiver a little. "Right after lunch I'll have you."

I stepped back and let her skirt fall back into place. My cock was soaked as my hands tucked it back into my shorts. She was standing there panting; her puss was on fire right now after that little exchange. I picked up the salad bowl once I was tucked away.

"I'm going to take this outside," I said. "Are you coming?"

"In a second," she exhaled. "I have to fix your drink."

A half an hour later lunch was over. She was sitting there the whole time, molten cheeks, flush neck, playing footsies with me under the table as we ate. He was completely oblivious to the whole thing. It didn't take a genius to see that a woman was turned on. He just ate his lunch, said very little still, then went right back to his phone once we were done.

She stood and started gathering the dishes, looking at me the whole time wondering if I was going to come inside with her.

"Do you need help with the dishes, Em?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled. "It'd be nice if my boyfriend would help though."

"I've got to take care of this deal then make a call," he replied. "Can you give me ten minutes?"

"Do what you have to do," I said to him. "I'll help you, Em."

I grabbed what I could then headed inside.

"I'll wash," I offered. "You keep bringing them in."

"K," she smiled.

I rinsed the plates and small things then loaded them into the dishwasher. The larger things I started hand washing them then placing them into the rack to dry.

"Are you almost done?" she asked. She was right beside me leaning in with her cute little smile and mischievous look.

"Almost," I said and leaned over to kiss her on the lips.

"Well... hurry up and finish so we can finish."

"Finish what?" I asked playing dumb.

"You know what," she sassed. Her hand was slowly running down my chest.

"You know what we were missing from today?" I asked.

"What?" she asked cutely. Her hand was now at my zipper and pulling it down.

"Pinky."

"He's in the bedroom. It's a little late now." My cock was out as she stroked it.

"Now who is the one distracting who?" I asked. Her thumb was circling my leaking desire.

"Distracting?" she questioned. "Motivating."

"Sit up on the counter right here," I ordered and patted it.

"And do what?"

"Show me. Play with yourself."

"I already am," she replied.

I glanced down at her to see that her hand was between her legs. For whatever reason, that did it for me. I shut the water off and scooped her up into my arms. We spun around and moved to the island counter where I set her down. I glanced out the slider and could just see his legs as he sat there at the table still just out of sight.

She sat right on the edge of the counter, skirt balled up, legs open, fingers still busy between her legs. She seldom played with herself, only when she was really turned on, and right now, she was drenched. I was between her legs, poking her fingers with my tip until she guided it home. I was inside of her, my mouth finding hers in a wild kiss as my hips thrusted hard into her wet hole.

We were frantic right now, fucking like animals right there in the middle of the kitchen. I was pulling her into me using her ass as leverage. She was humping into me, fingers circling her clit and bumping my dick as it sawed in and out of her. The kissing had stopped, her face was buried in my chest as she let out muffled moans.

She was barely on the edge of the counter as I continued pulling her into my thrusts. Her legs rested on my hips and opened herself up more for me. I was twisting my hips and driving as deep as I could get into her. Nails digging into my back as the raw pleasure ripped through our bodies.

I grabbed one leg as the other dropped and touched the floor. She was half standing, half sitting now but still humping into me. Her fingers still played with herself between her legs as my cock drove in and touched her deep inside. She was crying out into my chest, digging her nails into my back as I started to explode into her. My hand gripped her body tighter telling her I was cumming without saying it.