My Favorite Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept going, lifted her up and set her on the edge of the counter again right after I finished. She was panting louder and warning me. I was encouraging her, my fingers replaced her fingers as I flicked her clit. She leaned back, one hand covered her mouth, the other balled up my shirt so she could hang on to me. I was full in and out, using my length to push her over the edge.

She was begging me not to stop, she wanted another one, wanted me to fuck her again right then. I stepped away and pushed her back further onto the counter. I tossed her skirt down her legs and turned around to go to the sink after telling her not to move, not to do anything but sit right where she was. Two seconds later, he opened the door and walked inside.

"So, I called her back and left her a voicemail, but I haven't heard anything back," I said and pretended to be in a conversation with her as I scrubbed a clean pot.

My cock was still out, I was still panting from the wild exchange we had just had. I was hoping he wouldn't come over by the sink. I was hoping she was sitting there still and not panicking. I didn't dare turn around. I just had to let it play out and hoped for the best.

"Do you think I should call her again?" I asked.

"Give it a day or two," Emma replied rather calmly.

"I hate waiting."

"He's in the bathroom," she whispered to me.

I glanced back as she tilted her head towards the bathroom. She was still panting a little but remained right on the counter where I had pushed her. I took the moment to push my dick back into my shorts and zip up.

"You're a bad girl," I whispered.

"I know," she smiled her devious smile. "Just wait until later when pinky joins us."

The bathroom door opened so I quickly turned back to the sink and splashed some water around.

"I hate to eat and run but I've got to get going," he said.

"You do?" she asked.

"I've got to get this deal worked out and I need to be home to do that."

"Ok," she said.

"I'll call you tomorrow," he offered.

"It was nice meeting you," he called to me.

"Yeah, you too. Next time I'm in town we can hit the course together."

"Sounds good," he said.

As soon as she closed the door and locked it, she was dropping her clothing. "You, me, and pinky in the bed, right now."

I shut the water off and chased her into the room.

*

I never did understand what she saw in Edward. But somehow, they managed to stay together. They were complete opposites of each other in every aspect of life. I met him a couple of more times over the summer as I came in and out of town and then at Thanksgiving with Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Joy. That's a whole other story. I will say Uncle Ronnie was unimpressed with him.

Every time I saw the guy it was more of the same. He was odd, controlling, self-centered, egotistical, all about himself, and rude to Emma. He also had a strangeness to him like he was hiding something from all of us. The way he dodged questions, hid his phone from view, and stopped talking suddenly when we would come into the room was just not normal.

He was in and out of town for business, but he really couldn't tell me what business he was in. It left an odd taste in my mouth and didn't sit well with me. I warned Emma something was off, but she didn't see it. She told me to stop being so critical and jealous of him and give him the chance he deserved. I had to play nice, bite my tongue, and let my frustrations with him remain unspoken so I could keep the peace between Emma and me.

It was August, my last summer visit before she had to return to teaching, that she dropped the next chunk of bad news. She was not going to renew the lease on the apartment, she didn't need my help anymore, and her and Edward were moving into a condo together. We had to have another long talk about us, what it meant, and where we were going to go from here. At the end, we were still 'us', but I knew this was just another step in the direction of a heartbreaking end.

I renewed the lease on the apartment for another year. If we were still going to be us, I needed a place to stay when I came into town. I wasn't going to stay with her at their place and have relations with her there. I hated the guy, but I had some respect in that regard. Plus, if they did break up, she would have a place to go.

It was odd coming into town that next visit. I was at our place, the apartment, but it was just me there by myself. She came over, visited for a while, we had sex, then she went back to him. The whole visit was like that, she spent the night once. It wasn't how I wanted us to be. It just wasn't the same and didn't have the same magic it once had.

I started dating again but never took anything too serious. I went back to Jenny, tried that out for a couple of months but I knew that wasn't going to work. She was in college, I was on the road, we seldom met, and if I did have free time, I wanted to spend it with Emma. Jenny and I did the mutual breakup thing and haven't seen each other since. We still talk, but dating is out of the question.

Dating made me realize quite a few things. I always found myself comparing them to Emma and what I had with her. No matter how hard I tried not to, I always did it. The facts were simple, I wanted Emma. I wanted to be with her, to have her, to hold her, to call her mine, to start a life together, and to plan for the future with her. There were two major problems with that. The obvious one, she was with Edward, and the second one, which was just as difficult to overcome, she had made the rule that we couldn't be together in a serious relationship.

I realized something else too, and this one was far more disturbing. We were changing. I was trying not to be the jealous other guy, but I couldn't help that. I'd drop these subtle hints and little digs that she would ignore but I knew she understood what I meant. She was getting worn down and changing too. He was manipulating her and changing her from the happy and free Emma to a more run down and this is the way things are and I can't do anything to change them.

The last time we were together really opened my eyes and made me realize how bad it had gotten. It was the week between Christmas and New Year's, I was off, she was off, he was gone out of town again. I flew in, spent the night with her, then we left town to go someplace to get away.

She revealed to me during the trip that she had caught Edward in a lie. She ended up finding out that he had been cheating on her. Emma and I, of all things, ended up getting into a fight about him cheating on her. I told her she needed to leave him. She wanted to give him another chance. It didn't make any sense to me why she wanted to stay with him.

We fought and didn't speak to each other for half a day before I finally yielded and made peace with her just so we could talk again. The trip was rocky after that. It wasn't the normal, Emma and Jason trip. She complained about him a lot, I listened and tried to be nice. Then I'd drop a few subtle digs against him, she'd let it slide. By the end we were edgy again, and for the first time since we had become 'us', we were happy to get away from each other.

I should have handled it differently. I should have been more open and understanding. I should have told her then how I felt about her. I realized after the week was over and I had time to think about it, that everything happening to her was partly or mostly my fault. I had slowly, over the course of time, trained her to accept the fact that men were jerks, they strayed, lied, manipulated, abused, and were all the same. I had strayed on her, lied to her, and was a jerk to her at times. I was no better than Edward, the only difference was I was doing it in front of her, right to her face, rather than behind her back. And I told her I wasn't like that.

After that trip, we were in a holding pattern if you will. I would call her, she wouldn't answer and not call me back for a couple of days. When she would call, I would miss it, then not return her call for a couple of days. That went on for a couple of weeks until she finally picked up the phone and talked to me.

I wanted to see her and have a face to face about everything. I wanted to tell her everything and lay it all out there. She was evasive and wasn't ready to see me yet. She was busy with school and with him and trying to repair their relationship. I didn't push it; I was happy we were starting to talk again. I had to wait on her to invite me to come see her.

------------------------------------ Saturday, Mid-March, ten months later ----------------------------

I invited myself, her invitation still hadn't come. She had called an awful lot these past couple of weeks. She would call, complain a little, not want to hear any real solutions, then hang up annoyed with me. Within the next day or two, it would repeat itself. The straw that broke the camel's back was last night. I finished my round of golf late, got dinner then got settled in for the night before I noticed all the missed calls and the texts she had sent me. I called her immediately.

"Emma?" I questioned as the phone clicked a few times. "Em, you there?" Nothing. The call dropped.

I redialed again and let it ring until she answered.

"Hey," she half whispered.

"I got your messages," I said. "Why are you whispering?"

"No reason," she said very softly. "Where were you when I called earlier?"

"Golfing."

"But you were done by noon time yesterday."

"We switch," I replied. "I golfed in the morning yesterday, so I had to golf in the afternoon today. I didn't get finished until the sun was about down. Now I'm getting ready to hit the hay."

"Oh," she said kind of disappointed by that.

"I'm here," I said quickly. "Talk to me Emma, tell me what's on your mind. You sounded pretty down yesterday. You don't sound very happy today. Is everything ok?"

"I'm just... I'm just tired," she sighed. "You know, I'm tired of everything."

I didn't know exactly as it could be a number of things. It could be me, it could be him, it could be the situation. I had to dance around and figure it out before I could focus my thoughts and honestly look to help her.

"Tell me what I can do to help," I offered. "What do you need?"

She sighed again. "Nothing. I know you're busy and I shouldn't have called."

"I'm never too busy for you," I reminded her. "Tell me what you need and I'll try to help."

"I have to go, Edward is home," she said softly. "Sorry I called."

"Emma?" I questioned but the line went dead.

I called her right back, but it went straight to voicemail as she denied me. A text came right after saying that she was busy and that she would call me back. It didn't sit well with me. You know that little voice inside your head that says you need to do something or else? He was screaming at the top of his lungs right now and kicking the pit of my stomach on top of that. That's when I invited myself.

As bad as the timing was, I had to do this right now. It was going to hurt to tell her how much of a fool I had been and how sorry I was for hurting her all this time. But I had to swallow my pride, confess my feelings, and hope it wasn't too late. It was now or never, that precious little girl that you actually really do love deep down, on a different level, actually needs you to fight for her right now.

I made a couple of calls and got my flight set up for early morning. I barely slept that night thinking about all the things I needed to say, all the things I needed to do, and all the things I should have done. I wouldn't be in this situation if I had just realized how important having her really meant to me. Losing her made it clear and hopefully I wasn't too late.

The plane landed and taxied the runway before stopping in the hanger. I left in a hurry and jumped into the waiting car that would take me the rest of the way. I ran around in circles in the car about what I was going to say. How was I going to tell her how I felt? How would we make this work? Would she even be willing to hear me? I hoped for the best possible outcome as I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Jason!" Emma gasped in surprise when she answered the door. "Holy shit. What are you doing here?"

It took me a second to answer as I looked at her. Her long brown hair was now short and blonde. She had bags under her eyes and looked thinner than her normal thin figure. She didn't have the extra pounds to lose and she was down about ten from our last visit together. She looked run down and tired, a far cry from the happy and spirited Emma I was accustomed to seeing.

"You didn't sound good," I replied. "I came to see what's going on."

"Nothing," she sighed. "Everything is fine."

I looked at her and shook my head. "It's not. I can tell just by looking at you it's not. What's going on?"

"Jason," she said getting defensive. "I'm fine. See, look?" She spun around. "I was just having a bad day, that's all."

I shook my head. "It's more than just a bad day. What happened to you?"

"Don't you have golf or something you should be more worried about?"

"I didn't make the cut," I lied. The truth was I was leading by three shots after two rounds and I was set to tee off around two in the afternoon. Right now, that was up in the air if I'd make it back or not. This was by far more important than golf.

"Sorry," she offered. "I guess we were both having a bad day yesterday."

"I don't care about golf right now," I said. "I care about you and what's going on. So, tell me what's going on. Where is Eddy? Do we have time to talk?"

"He's out at the moment," she replied.

"Ok? So, do we have time to talk or not?" I questioned with a little annoyance in my voice.

"There's nothing to talk about," she said with a little anger in her voice. "I just told you, I was having a bad day and I overreacted. There's nothing to talk about."

"Dammit, Emma!" I cried. "Stop being so defensive. Is there something going on that's more serious? Is he hurting you? Is he hitting you? What is he doing to you?"

"He's not hitting me," she said softly as her lip quivered a little. "He's just upset at something and I got the brunt of it. I'll be ok though. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

"Ok," I nodded. I was thankful he wasn't hurting her physically. "We need to talk though. You and I need to sit down and discuss a few things. Can we sit down and talk?"

"If it's about Edward, you can save it," she hissed. "I don't want to hear it."

"It's about me," I said. "And you. And a little bit about him but you need to hear it. Please!"

"Ok," she whimpered as her eyes started to tear up. "Come inside please so we don't make a scene out here."

She thought she knew what was coming as she let me inside. I was here to break it off with her. That's what she was thinking. Why wouldn't I do that? She was with him and she said they were serious so that's why I was here.

I stepped inside and stopped to let her shut the door as I looked around the place. I would let her decide where she wanted to have this conversation. She surprised me as she wrapped her arms around my body and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and held her tightly for a moment before we let go and looked at each other.

She was teary eyed and sniffled a little as she looked up at me. The hurt, the pain, the situation, the stress from everything was plainly written on her face. Fear was also there. The fear that this was over, and I was here to tell her that it was over. It was hard to look at her and see her like this right now. Emma just wasn't Emma right now.

"What has he done to you? You don't sound like you anymore. You don't even look like you anymore."

"I'm still me," she said faintly.

"I don't see it," I said softly.

"Is it my hair?" she questioned.

"It's not just the hair," I replied while shaking my head in disbelief. "It's everything."

"Edward likes blondes, so I did it for him."

I was just about to go off the deep end, but I took a breath and relaxed. The girl Edward had been with was a blonde, so Emma changed her hair color for that reason. I exhaled slowly before I spoke.

"I like blondes too, Em, but I wouldn't make you change your hair color just for that."

"He didn't make me," she offered. "I just kind of did it...."

I was shaking my head in disbelief again. This was not going the way I had planned. I had to regroup and refocus on expressing my concerns and telling her how I felt about her and us. I needed to ease into it though based on her mood right now.

"Let's go sit and talk," I said calmly. "Shall we?"

"Ok," she sniffled and wiped her eyes. "Come on."

We walked to the dining area and sat at the table across from each other.

"So, you dodged my question," I started. "Where is he exactly?"

"He's out for the day," she said still annoyed I was asking about him.

"Ok," I sighed and was about to move on to a different topic.

"What?" she quipped. "I'm not sure where he is at the moment. He could be at work, he could be at his girlfriends, he could be on a golf course, he could be at the bar for all I know. He just said he was going out for the day."

"Aren't you his girlfriend?" I asked. "Shouldn't he be here with you?"

"You know what I mean."

"I honestly don't though," I said calmly. "You're the one who suggested that, not me. I just want to be able to sit here, talk with you, say what I need to say, and not have to worry about him coming back. That's why I keep asking you where he is."

"I don't know where he is," she sighed in annoyance.

"Ok," I groaned and gave up on actually learning where he was. She obviously didn't even know. "But, since you brought up him and cheating, why are you still with him? The Emma I knew wouldn't have put up with a cheater, ever. If he's at his girlfriend's house right now, that's twice that you've caught him."

"I've been cheating on him too though."

"With who?" I asked with genuine curiosity now.

"You," she said slowly.

"That doesn't count," I said. "It's different with us."

"How so?" she questioned.

"I don't know," I sighed. "It just, it just is. It's us, Em. Me and you. It's our thing."

"Oh," she huffed. "Good answer. That makes me feel better."

"I mean.... what do you want me to say?" I asked with a little desperation in my voice. "It was me and you long before he was even in the picture."

"So, that makes it better?" she asked with growing anger.

"Oh gosh," I sighed to myself as I hung my head. I was losing focus again and getting way off track. It was time to read and react. That's what I did best.

"Yes, Emma," I snapped. "That does make it better. At least I'm not hiding it from you. You know I date."

"Thank you, Mr. Considerate," she shot right back.

"It's funny that you mentioned him being at his girlfriend's house. Someone I know saw him with another girl last week."

"Who?" she asked.

"Your boyfriend."

"No! Who saw them?"

"It doesn't matter," I replied. "I have the pic they sent me if you want to see. And it's not the blonde girl either."

"Where did they see him with her?" she asked.

"Texas."

She was hurt now and knew I wasn't lying or bluffing. It wasn't my intention to hurt her. I was way off track again, but I was taking the conversation where she was leading it. I had to get back on track. Why was this so hard?

"I'm sorry, Emma," I offered. "I really am. I hate to see you hurting like this."

"I thought you were here to talk about us," she quipped. "You're doing an awful lot of talking about him instead."

"I'm sorry, Emma. I really am. I did come here to talk about us, but I keep going off on these tangents. But I have to ask why? Why have you given up on your basic principles of what a relationship actually means? Do you hear yourself right now? This guy is totally disrespecting you and everything you stood against and you're letting him walk all over you."

1...34567...10