My Favourite Housewife Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia tries something new.
2.6k words
4.5
13.1k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As instructed I picked up my wine and plonked myself down on the rug in front of the fire. I looked round as Julia got up from the couch. Her dress was all scrunched up like a belt round her waist, she eased it over her motherly hips and let it fall to the floor. As she stood up I was mesmerised, she flicked back her long auburn hair and smiled back at me her green eyes bright in the firelight. Her substantial breasts while starting to hang as befits a woman of her age still had plenty of life in them and were extremely enticing. Her body was all curves from from her tummy through to her hips, she was definitely built for sex.

"i'm going to go and get the wine bottle." Julia said breaking the spell.

As she turned and headed towards the kitchen I got my first view of her shapely behind. Large, round and still firm it definitely need further exploration. I also noticed with some satisfaction the cum dribbling down her thighs leaking from her pussy as a result of our recent exertions. My eyes followed her all the way out of the room.

Julia returned in a few moments, wine bottle in hand and grabbed a bean bag that was in the middle of the lounge. Throwing it down she said "There, that should make us more comfortable."

As she bent down to top up my glass she inadvertantly presented her plump breasts to me. I couldn't resist giving one a quick squeeze. Julia paused to allow me a good feel, her nipples were still erect and it was only when I gave one a little tweak that she shuddered momentarily and stood up to fill her glass. Placing the bottle on the mantlepiece she dropped down and positioned herself between my legs leaning back against my chest. I got a waft of that clean smell recently washed hair has and I kissed the top of her head.

"So that's not the first time you've soaked the couch then?"

Laughing Julia replied "Of course not!"

"Well I thought you were the classic bored housewife for whom nothing exciting ever happened?"

"I am now" she agreed "Well I was, that seems to be changing. But years ago when Malcolm and I first moved in we were at it like rabbits. The number of movies we settled down to watch and never saw the end of. It used to amuse me when his parents came over and I'd be serving them drinks thinking you do realise you're sitting in the wet patch!"

"So what happened?" I asked chuckling at her story.

"Life I guess. The kids came along and I became more mumsy and Malcolm seemed to lose interest and let work take over. We were happy enough being the archetypal family and I didn't really mind that we'd gone from wild nights on the sofa to a quick functional fuck on a Sunday morning before anyone got up. But now the kids are grown and gone I need to think about me."

As I sipped my wine I started fondling Julia's breasts. Cupping and squeezing, rolling her nipples between my fingers. She took another sip of wine and leant back resting her head on my shoulder. Quietly enjoying the attention her boobs were getting.

"Of course we did have party that got a bit out of hand once."

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Really? Do tell." having got over the shock I resumed my massaging intrigued as to what I was going to hear.

"It was many years ago now, obviously, but we'd invited my sister and her husband over for dinner. As was the way in those days the wine was flowing and so was the banter. Natalie, my sister, had gone off to the toilet and Malcolm was getting up to go and get another bottle of wine. As he headed towards the kitchen Malcolm collided with Natalie. Being both fairly drunk and unsteady on their feet they put their arms out to steady each other and ended up in an embrace. We were all laughing, nobody thought anything of it. Then Derek, Natalie's husband, said "Don't they make lovely couple? Go on give her a kiss." This was just normal fooling around and Malcolm give her a little peck on the lips and we were all still laughing but Derek wasn't done. "No Malcolm, give her a proper kiss." Turning to me he said "You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not" I replied, "Malcolm can do whatever he likes." When they turned to face each other again Natalie took Malcolm's head in her hands and that was it."

"That was what?" I enquired getting very interested and somewhat aroused at where this story was going.

"Natalie took Malcolm's head in her hands and planted her mouth over his. The next thing they were in a tight embrace like a couple of teenagers trying to root out each others tonsils. It was then Derek slipped his arm round my waist and leant over to whisper in my ear "Well they seem quite happy" it was very subtle but looking back he knew what he was doing. I sat at the table watching my husband and my sister, I should have been shocked and appalled but I was really enjoying seeing where it would go.

Natalie was pressing herself up against what I imagined was Malcolms now erect cock. She hooked one leg around him and proceeded to dry hump him whilst standing in front of us. Malcolm grabbed her arse firmly causing her short dress to rise up further. To my surprise the filthy tart wasn't wearing any knickers! This was not lost on Malcolm whose fingers quickly went probing for her pussy.

At this point Derek took a chance and grabbed one of my breasts firmly massaging it through my dress. I still didn't turn away from watching my sister and my husband, I didn't stop Derek either. My pussy was starting to twitch and I knew I'd need fucking soon. Natalie was obviously feeling the same as she dropped to her knees and undid Malcolm's trousers.

The biggest erection I've seen him have in years sprang out as she pulled his boxers down. Immediately she took it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down like seal. I'm amazed Malcolm didn't shoot his load down her throat there and then it was a better blowjob than I've ever given him. This was all becoming too much for Derek who now had his hand inside the top of my dress and was tugging at my nipples. He leaned in and this time was not going to fobbed off, he covered my mouth with his forcing his tongue inside. In the heat of the moment I found myself kissing him back that was all the encouragement he needed.

Getting up he lifted me to my feet and bent me over the table. This suited me fine as I could watch the action unfolding between Natalie and my husband. As Derek raised my dress I felt his rough hand come up between my thighs cupping and massaging my pussy through my knickers. In front of me Natalie had stopped sucking Malcolms cock and was taking her dress off over her head, now naked she lay back on the couch.

Derek's fingers had worked their way past my gusset and were probing my wet pussy "You dirty bitch" he said as he finger fucked me. Malcolm needed no further encouragement and climbed on top of Natalie, she opened her legs and I just caught a glimpse of my husband's cock entering my sister before she wrapped her legs around him. Derek was now pulling my knickers down, I stepped out of them and then parted my legs with my bum in the air bent over the table.

Malcolm was now hammering Natalie's pussy, there was a rapid rhythmic slap as he banged into her. Every now and then through their writhing legs I got a glimpse of cock disappearing between her thighs, I could tell by the look on her face she was close to cumming. Behind me I could hear Derek undoing his trousers and dropping them down. A firm hand gripped my waist as I felt the tip of a penis against my moist opening. In one hard thrust he was in me, causing me to grunt out loud. Derek's cock was chunky as befits the rugby player type he was.

I could feel my pussy lips stretching to accommodate it. Natalie let out a gasp and shuddered, judging by the squelching noises that followed she'd just cum hard. Malcolm spurred on by this increased his pace and fucked her even harder. Derek was similarly pounding my pussy, with one hand gripping my shoulder and one on my waist he was fucking me as hard and fast as he could.

Pulling me back against him as he thrust in to me. I had never been fucked so hard in my life and could feel my own orgasm building. Suddenly I found myself crying out and squirting all over Derek's balls. "Oh god yes!" he cried as he rammed into me one last time. I remember actually feeling his fat cock swell inside me and then let forth a powerful jet of cum into my cervix. I could feel him flooding my pussy with spunk. As I looked up I saw Malcolm go rigid gripping tightly to Natalie's thighs as he pumped his seed into my sister."

At this point Julia paused, sighed and took a large swig of wine.

"Well what happened next?"

"Nothing really, we all extracted ourselves from our various compromised positions. Us ladies got dressed and went to the bathroom to clean up and then we sat back down at the table and carried on with our evening."

"That was it?" I asked incredulously

"Pretty much, there were a few knowing glances. After Natalie and Derek had gone Malcolm and I discussed it in bed afterwards, which resulted in us having some great sex before going to sleep. Next time we saw Natalie and Derek nobody mentioned it."

"Incredible. I thought you'd have become a regular foursome."

Julia laughed "Weird as it sounds Malcolm and I weren't really into that kind of thing. I found out years later,after Derek and Natalie had split up, that they'd been active swingers for years. So I guess fucking your hosts was the norm for them!"

"So your sister's out there playing by herself now I guess?"

"No, she's been very quiet since the break-up. I see her most weeks, I think like me she could do with a good fucking every now and then."

I didn't need anymore of an invite than that. As I ran my hand over Julia's belly she opened her thighs giving me access to her pussy. Just as her account of a past dinner party had reinvigerated my cock it had obviously got her wet as well. I started slowly finger fucking Julia who moaned contentedly as her pussy started to lather up with a mixture of my cum and her pussy juice. My cock was raging hard and i couldn't wait to put it inside her again.

I rolled Julia on to her side on the hearth rug and moved in behind her, lifting her leg up I straddled her other one and lined up my the tip of my cock with her cum filled pussy. Not surprisingly I effortlessly slipped into her and started to fuck her again. Julia lay sprawled out gently moaning with pleasure, I wanted her to come again and so reached down to her clitoris and began gently massaging it as my cock slid in and out of her. It didn't take long before a stifled gasp was quickly followed by spurt of warm liquid. Changing hand I held Julia's leg up with the one that had been on her pussy.

With my other hand I started to stroke her lovely round bottom, all the while slowly fucking her soaking wet pussy. I pushed a finger between her butt cheeks seeking out her tight little anus. Gently I started to massage it looking any sign of objection. Julia didn't even flinch and just seemed to be going with it enjoying my cock in her pussy. Gradually I increased the pressure on her tight little sphincter, it felt like i was going to be the first one to enter her this way. As my finger tip finally opened her up she let out a louder gasp but still didn't tell me to stop, so I started to gently probe her arse to ready her for the main event. Julia soon became comfortable with my cock fucking her pussy and my finger fucking her arse. I decided it was time to have her.

Pulling out of her pussy I roll her on to her front. Julia knows what's coming as I place a knee either side of her arse. My cock is super hard just perfect for the job and nicely lubed up with spunk and pussy juices. I stroked the tip up and down the crease of her bottom, running my hands through her long hair I whisper to Julia to just relax reassuring her we'll take it nice and slow. I ease her buttocks apart slightly lining myself up with her tight little anus. Leaning forwards I start to apply more pressure, Julia whimpers softly underneath me, I keep pushing, Ive got to make her mine.

"God! It won't fit!"

"Just relax." I reassure her

All the while I increase the pressure. Just as I'm starting to doubt myself the sphincter gives way and the tip of my cock enters her anus.

"Oh fuck that burns!"

"Just relax, it will soon pass and then the pleasure begins"

After a short pause I push in again. Julia cries out so I stop with half my length inside her, it feels amazing. When I sense she's got used to it I continue this time I don't stop until I'm balls deep. I cover her completely kissing her neck and whispering in her ear.

"I'm going to start fucking you nice and slowly."

The tight grip of anus around cock is an amazing sensation. I ease my cock out just an inch or so and then push it back in. Slowly I build it up I can her Julia's cries changing from pain to pleasure until my cock is almost all the way out and plunging back in hard and fast. Suddenly Julia cried out:

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

With my next thrust she's writhing underneath me in exctasy, triggering an almost instant reaction as her anus involuntarily tightens around my cock. A push into her enjoying the sensation of spurt after spurt of warm spunk shooting deep into her bowels. I flop down on to her back.

"That was amazing" I tell Julia.

"It was also a first." She replied "But yes it was amazing."

I feel my cock softening in her arse and roll off her. Julia rolls on her side to face me and pulls me close kissing me deeply.

"Thank you for a fantastic afternoon." she says "I've got a bit of cleaning up to do and I better wash this spunk out of my arse. Malcolm will know he definitely didn't put that there!"

"Just tell him you had another party." I say laughing along with her.

"You better get tidied up as well, or your wife's not going to be impressed."

"She won't mind." I tell Julia.

"You keep saying that, but I don't believe you."

"Come over then." I suggest "She'd love you."

"Careful I might start believing you."

"Linda and I have had an open relationship for years, I keep telling you. If you do come over she'll probably want to fuck you."

Julia looked at me sceptically.

"Think it over, next time Malcolm goes away, the offers there."