My Favourite Housewife

Story Info
Introducing Julia.
1.8k words
4.36
9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was a middle aged women with middle aged spread who lived in an ordinary house in an ordinary suburb. She'd married when she was supposed and married well. Since her wedding day she'd never had to do what you and I would refer to as a job. She had been a stay at home mum to her two children, James and Tabitha, who she had produced at the allotted time. Julia had cared for them most of her married life and now they had both flown the nest. James, the eldest, was now working in London doing something boring but well paid in finance while Tabitha was filling her time at Lancaster University. For the first time in her life Julia found herself home, alone and very bored. That's where I came in.

Julia and I met online, almost accidentally. It wasn't a dating or hookup site as they call them, it was a site where you could share erotic stories. Julia had submitted a piece of what she now claims to be fantasy and I clicked to say i liked it. To my surprise Julia emailed me back asking how much I enjoyed her story and after I responded saying very much so to my surprise she came back asking if I'd masturbated over it. Well I could hardly lie! From that point on we stayed in contact teasing and flirting over email until one day we decided we should meet. By an amazing stroke of good fortune we found out we were in neighbouring towns and decided upon a coffee shop where we were pretty confident no-one we knew would go. I arrived early and took what i thought was a discreet table and waited.

There was the usual flow of pensioners and ladies who lunch and then the door opened and what can only be described as a wholesome slightly rounded middle aged lady appeared on her own. I knew immediately it was her and I knew immediately that I wanted to have her. I subsequently found out she'd felt the same, but when she approached the table cautiously and asked "Are you Peter?" she gave nothing away. On that first meeting we just chatted and joked and flirted as we had on email. It wasn't until just before we parted I had an inkling this may go in the direction I very much wanted it to. We walked back to Julia's car and I leaned forward to give her a peck goodbye. To my surprise she turned to face me and put her arms around me and pulled me tight against her and planted a smacker on my lips. It was very brief but told me everything I needed to know.

Needless to say we had met up again a number of times. Each time getting more heated than the time before but nothing more than heavy petting. Despite my best efforts Julia had been reluctant to let me have her in the secluded countryside or on the back seat of my car in some layby. I was just about starting to accept that this was as far as things were going to go when she suggested that we made use of her empty house. Her husband, Malcolm, works long days and has paid her less and less attention over the years. Julia was the cliched lonely bored housewife and finally she'd decided it was time to bring some excitement back into her life.

Of course, living in frightfully respectable neighbourhood meant that I couldn't just park outside the house armed with flowers and chocolates. We agreed that I would park a few streets away and walk to the house briefcase in hand clearly on a respectable business errand. So it was now I found myself outside her front door just about to ring the bell.

From within the house I heard the faint chime of the bell and then almost immediately the door opened. Julia appeared in the doorway in a floral print dress looking every bit the respectable housewife. I produced one of my business cards and said in a voice loud enough for anyone passing to hear, "Peter Renshawe, Elite Kitchens."

"Oh yes" Julia responded "Do come in."

Amateur dramatics over I followed her into the house, closing the door behind me. As soon as the latch clicked I put down my briefcase as Julia turned to embrace me. I pulled her close against me crushing her breasts against my chest whilst feeling her firm body through the thin fabric of her dress. As our tongues darted in and out of each others mouths Julia could not have failed to notice my stiffening cock pressing up against her. My hand strayed down to her bottom pulling her tighter against me. At which point Julia broke off the kiss.

"I'm forgetting my manners" she said "Can I get you a tea, coffee, glass of wine?"

"Glass of wine would be nice" I replied.

"Good idea" Julia responded "We'll go through the kitchen and into the back lounge no passing neighbours can look into there."

"And there's no chance of Malcolm putting in an appearance?" I enquired.

"None whatsoever, at the earliest he comes back from work at 8 o'clock and today he has some banking dinner he has to go to, he'll probably stay in town. Let me take your jacket and we'll go through to the lounge and relax."

I did as i was told. It did briefly cross my mind that Malcolm might already be misbehaving more than his wife was about to. More importantly it was good to be assured I had her to myself for the next few hours.

We moved through to the lounge at the rear of the house and sat down next to each other on the sofa. As we chatted and sipped our wine I noticed that Julia was absolutely right, through the doors that opened up on to the back garden I could see we weren't overlooked at all. Also I noticed she had turned the artificial fire in the grate on, in front of which was a very inviting rug.

When the conversation came to a natural break I put my wine glass down on the coffee table next to the sofa and leaned across kissing Julia full on the lips whilst placing my hand on her breast. Julia responded immediately, placing down her glass and pulling my mouth tight against hers, her tongue filling my mouth. Through the thin fabric of her dress and underwear I could feel her nipple stiffening as I massaged her breast. I moved my hand up to her shoulder easing the elasticated top of the dress over it along with her bra strap. Julia quickly pulled her arm through allowing me to push both garments down and release her substantial bosom. I went down on to her nipple sucking and teasing it with my teeth. Julia freed her other arm pushing the top of her dress down to her waist, She lay back on the sofa cradling my head as I moved from one breast to the other. Moving my hand over the curve of her belly and down to the soft mound of her pussy I started to gently rub her through her dress. Julia moaned quietly spreading her legs a little more. By now I desperately wanted to fuck her, my erect cock was tight in my boxers.

I moved myself into a kneeling position in front of where she was sitting in the sofa. Placing my hands on her knees I ran them up her thighs under her dress until I came to the top of her panties. Slipping my thumbs into the elastic I started to ease them down. Julia shifted her bottom up to make the job easier and for what was to be a rare occurrence that afternoon she closed her legs as I stripped her knickers off. She quickly started to open them again as pushed her dress up to her waist revealing a neatly trimmed pussy with plump labia lips protruding through the dark pubes. The musky aroma of her snatch told me she was already moist and I wasted no time in going down on her.

My tongue running up the length of her slit, pushing between her lips, tasting her juices. I paused to suck on her clit causing Julia to let out a satisfying cry of passion. Alternating between pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her and sucking hard on her swollen bud of a clitoris I was desperate for her to cum for me. I didn't have long to wait, with my tongue pushed hard into her Julia started thrusting her hips fucking my mouth "Oh fuck!" she cried as a jet of warm liquid squirted over my face and dribbled down my chin. Reaching down to my belt I unbuckled it and undid the button on my suit trousers. Raising myself up on my knees i slipped down my trousers and boxers. Taking my cock in hand I guided my swollen helmet between her dripping labia lips and in one thust buried myself balls deep in her warm wet pussy.

Julia rolled her head back and closed her eyes enjoying every inch of my cock inside her. I started slowly at first easing out until just the tip of my penis was in her pussy and then gently pushing it all the way back in. With each penetration my cock was getting wetter with her juices and as I started to increase the pace you could hear the squelching of her cunt as I rammed into it. Her magnificent breasts were bouncing with each thrust and her moans and cries getting louder. The more she screamed in ectsacy the more turned on I became. My balls were slapping against her arse as she squirted yet more pussy juice over my pubis and I knew I was reaching the point of no return. I could feel the cum rising in my sack and with one final thrust I gripped tightly to her thighs. I pressed my cock deep into her pussy. It convulsed sending forth jet after jet of warm semen.

"Oh god yes! Fill me with your spunk!"

As if responding to Julia's command I took another little thrust into her and felt yet more cum pump out of my balls deep inside her wet hole.

We paused for a few moments my cock slowly softening in her pussy.

"Christ Julia, we've absolutely soaked the couch!"

She was laughing when she said "That's not the first time I've sprayed it with my juices and it definitely won't be the last!"

As I eased a my near flacid cock out of her a stream of cum trickled out of her pussy and down the crack of arse pooling on the the couch.

"Well its the first time my spunks stained it!"

"But probably not the last." Said Julia "Now you don't have to to rush off anywhere do you? Pick up you're wine and we'll curl up on the rug in front of the fire until we can think of something else to do."

Fortunately I had something in mind...