My Feather Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

That made me smile, she does seem to like leaning over a bit and showing them off, but then if I had a chest like that I would too. "You don't mind?"

"Mind what? Randy looking at another woman? What's not to look at? She's absolutely gorgeous."

Madeline reached back to the knot behind her neck and weakly fumbled a bit, then looked at me, "Could you give me a hand?"

She pulled her hair aside and I reached in and got the knot untied, then stepped back and just STARED at the mirror.

When her dress dropped, it DROPPED all the way to the floor, leaving Madeline in just her shoes! She had what could only be described as the PERFECT body.

Nice big firm boobs and nipples the size of my pinkie standing out to be noticed. Her belly and waist much trimmer than I would expect with only the slightest hint of ever having had kids. Her puss trimmed to a narrow but thick dark landing strip.

OH FUCK MEEEE! Her wet lips dripping with her juices, her thighs coated most of the way to her knees. I could feel my own juices running down my thighs looking at them.

"WOW!" Escaped before I had a chance to stop it.

Madeline brought her hands up to cup the underside of her boobs, "Yeah, they came out pretty good. But there are times I wish I still had my little ones," she looked and my boobs barely contained by my halter.

Without thinking I brought my hands up to cup mine a little through my top, "Why?"

She grinned, "Oh don't get me wrong, I LOVE the attention they get. But when I see Randy looking down your top to see yours, I wish I had my little ones back." She looked at herself in the mirror giving them a little jiggle. "I was a small B before the surgery, and I could get Randy all wound up letting him look down my top."

I could feel the heat in my puss thinking about Hank doing just that.

"And maybe reach in and play a bit?" I grinned.

That made her laugh, "NOOOOO. Back then I was soooo insecure about my body. I covered and padded like I was one of those fake sumo wrestlers when we were away from home."

"So what changed?"

Madeline jiggled her chest again. "Sorry to say, it was bigger boobs. Randy asked what I wanted for an engagement present, and without thinking I blurted out 'bigger boobs'. And damned if he didn't get them for me."

I stepped closer to get a better look, but not wanting to get too close to put her off. "They look absolutely perfect," trying not to stare.

"I didn't think so at first. I wanted bigger, a pair of DD's, but the Doctor and Randy talked me into these. I'm glad they did."

"They look so natural," I looked them over a bit closer. "I don't see any scarring."

Madeline raised her arm making her right tit stand up even better if that were possible. "Nope, only a little one under my arm," pointing out the little scar way up almost to her arm pit. "It was a bit more painful and a longer recovery, but no scarring around my boobs."

I started to bring my hand up but caught myself, "How do they... How do they feel?"

Madeline snickered and smiled as she cupped and squeezed her own boobs, "Perfectly normal, he put the implants behind the muscle." She took my hand that was part way to her and brought it to her own tit using my hand to squeeze her own boob. "See?"

I was rooted to the spot. I had another woman's boob in my hand and all I could think about was what would she do if I gave it a nice squeeze?

Madeline turned fully to me dislodging my hand from her boob. "It's okay, I don't mind," pulling my hand up to her other boob as she faced me.

I brought my free hand up to cup her other boob and heft them, quite a difference between them and my little boobs. I about jumped out of my skin when I felt her hands at the bottom of my neckline.

I looked down at her hands starting to go in my halter opening the front, then up to her eyes, "You mind?" all I could do was shake my head, I was speechless.

I felt her hands slide my halter aside and I hefted her boobs once again letting my thumbs come up and flick her nipples from side to side. Having to look down quickly feeling her cup mine and run her thumbs across my rapidly hardening nipples.

"Oh they are nice, I can see why Randy's eyes were glued to your chest. I bet they are some nice little mouthfuls."

I closed my eyes and clamped my thighs together as I came a little one remembering Hank sucking my nipples, then opening his mouth and sucking nearly my whole boob into his mouth. His tongue dancing over my hard nipple before releasing it and switching sides to torment me all over again.

When I opened my eyes I saw Madeline just inches from my face, her lips slightly parted. She tipped her head to one side and I gave in. I tipped mine and closed my eyes just as our lips met.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," I heard myself moan as her hands left my boobs and reached around to pull us closer together. I instinctively did the same bringing our boobs together, her hard nipples pressing into my aching ones. I clenched down again feeling the plug in my ass move and my cunt flooded again as I felt another orgasm go through me.

She broke the kiss, then gave me another quick peck before leaning back. Our nipples barely touching but feeling her hot mound pressed into mine.

"We better get you cleaned up before Randolph thinks we're in here making out," I said.

Madeline chuckled as I wet a wash cloth and kneeled in front of her, her dripping puss and wet thighs in front of my nose. Her scent almost overtaking me.

She put her foot up on the trash can, lifting her leg and spreading her thighs a bit, "More like he's hoping that's exactly what we're doing."

I looked up her body to see her smiling, then just the slightest nod.

I looked back at her wet puss in front of me, taking in the heady aroma of another woman. Could I? SHOULD I? I slid my hands back around to Madeline's butt and pulled myself in closer inhaling her scent again.

Sticking my tongue out, I barely licked her lips, getting just a little taste of her juices, and hearing her hiss above me.

Mmmmm, like me, and yet not like me. Not as thick, and maybe just a little sweeter. I leaned in a bit more, only planning on dipping my tongue a little further between her lips. But as I did that Madeline rotated her hips into me and all of a sudden I was nose and tongue deep in her.

Fuuuccckkkkkk!! Is this what Hank feels when he goes nuts on me? I couldn't help myself. I slid my hands around her soft hips and pulled myself deep into her wet puss. Madeline's hand coming to my head to hold me to her, like I would even think about pulling away.

I licked and sucked and nibbled feeling Madeline's juices flow down my chin until she pushed me away panting. I was sooooo close to cumming!

"You keep going... and we won't... be able... to quit."

I sat back on my heels now, torn between standing up and diving back into her sweet puss. But Madeline made the decision for me, stepping back to the end of the counter and picking up the damp cloth I had let slip.

"You are definitely going to have to come and go through Roberta's dresses."

My head snapped around, "Really? I thought you were just gigging Aida."

Madeline giggled, "I was, but there are a few I think you might like, and they are going to be donated. So stop over and take a look."

She finished wiping and drying her thighs, her lips still damp with her juices. I was almost mesmerized when my view of her wet puss was broken by her pulling her dress up.

Madeline held her hand out to help me up, then pulled me close for a quick peck. "Maybe we'll even let Randy watch us try on dresses!" she said as she pulled my halter back over my boobs and gave them a quick squeeze.

I almost came on the spot remembering Hank watching me try on dresses at the store. Only when she opened the door to walk out and a breath of fresh air hit me did I grin and remember to turn back and give the room a dose of air freshener. The next person might not appreciate the smell of randy women!

I was meandering through the fifty cent slots enjoying the view of two very drunk girls in very short skirts playing roulette on the other side of the isle. I had yet to determine if they were wearing any thongs, they for sure weren't wearing regular panties!

My phone beeped, STORAGE ROOM TWINKIE NOW!!

I chuckled to myself. Watching Randolph and Madeline had REALLY got Betty wound up!

I took one more look at the blonde leaning way over the roulette table. If there was anything on under that dress it was either micro or matching her skin tone. My vote was for commando!

I made my way down to the shop to see Betty waiting by the door. I opened it and was immediately shoved into the room by Betty. I was pushed down the hall and around the corner. As soon as I stopped she was kneeling down to rip my pants down, then pushed me back on the pad on the empty stands.

Betty straddled me and started screaming the moment my cock began spreading her pussy. I grabbed her ass as she lifted her legs putting all her weight in getting down around me. Betty was TIGHT and WET. OH FUCK! She was spasming around me as I felt between her cheeks, tapping the head of that big plug in her ass.

I took some of her weight on my thighs and then began deep short strokes enjoying her spasming around me. Pulling her top to one side to take her nipple between my teeth, I began filling her pussy. I was glad she had pulled my pants down a bit, Betty was squirting while she was riding me, totally soaking the pad under us.

Then she went limp, I barely caught her as she began to fall back, her eyes rolling like she did in the shower when she had first put the plug in her ass. Even passed out her pussy was still milking the last of my cum from my softening cock.

I did manage to stand enough to turn around and lay Betty back on the stands, grabbing a shop towel to put under her to absorb some of what was flowing from her still quivering pussy.

Mmmmm, now that was a picture! Betty laid back, legs sprawled, pussy dripping, no make that flowing. Oh and her tit doing its best to escape her halter! I got about ten nice pictures before Betty started coming around. Her head came up to see me holding the camera up taking her picture all sprawled out. She tipped her head back giggling and then lifted her legs to let me see her pussy draining out over her plug. That alone was worth several more pictures.

SLLUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!

Betty held her hand out for me to help her sit up, then wrapped her arms around me. "I love you," she whispered in my ear.

I pulled her even tighter, "I love you too," turning my head to nibble on her neck. I managed to stand and pull my pants back up and sit beside her, glancing down at her still spread legs as her pussy was still flowing.

Betty looked down between her legs and then back up at me grinning, "I'll think I sit here and drain for a little bit."

I smiled at her and slid my hand inside her halter to cup her tit. "Well since I have you trapped here I'm going to take advantage of you," and turned to kiss her. Betty leaned into my hand and our kiss as she sat there a bit.

Once she did get standing she still needed a few more shop towels to wipe her thighs. I put them in a bag to take with us to wash, definitely didn't want them going up to the laundry department!

I did have to grin as we headed upstairs to the break room, a HEALTHY dribble of cum running down the inside of her thigh despite wiping up with the shop towels!

Oh god I can barely walk. Hanks load in my ass with that HUGE plug twisting and turning as I go up the steps. And the feeling of our cum dribbling down my thighs and no stockings to catch it! The only thing missing would be a load on my boobs dripping off my nipples. OH GOD THERE GOES ANOTHER DRIBBLE DOWN MY THIGHS!!

We grabbed a couple of sandwiches since we had used most of our break up down in the storage room... can we do that again?

The nice thing about Betty wearing a jacket with her dress was my being able to sneak a hand inside and grope her a little without being too obvious. Sliding my hand up her bare side to let my thumb slip inside to lightly stroke the edge of her tit making her gasp a bit into our kiss.

I had to chuckle at the effect watching Randolph and Madeline had on her. She was grinning and floating along all night long, and seeing her bare back when she left her jacket on the chair for most of the evening was lovely. Oh, and then there was that sheen of dried cum on her thigh, yea that got a bit of a grin as well.

That morning driving back to the hotel was a little different. I kind of expected Betty to be all wound up, but instead she just leaned back into me pulling my hand under her halter to cup and play with her tit.

"How can I tell Hank? Tammy and Jennifer doing me at Linda's, me doing Madeline at work? I know he said it would be okay back when we were living with Tarra and Ebi. But would it really? Would he take his ring back knowing I was with a woman and didn't say anything?

I love Hank with all my heart, but the taste and smell of another woman has me wondering. Does that make me a lesbian? Or Bi? Mmmmm, but this morning I'm going to get what I couldn't at work last night. CUM COVERED BOOBIES!!

The morning shower was an extension of our desire. Lots of caressing and rubbing, brushing her tits across me whenever she could, interspersed with plenty of gropes and strokes of my very firm cock. Oh and of course bending over and showing me her working the plug in and out of her ass a bit before popping it out completely.

God how I want to rinse out quick and have Hank fill my ass again...

I sat down at the table, but instead of sitting in the other chair, Betty sank to her knees and reached for my firm cock.

"Honey?" she asked as she began stroking my cock.

"Yessss..." I tried to respond as Betty leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock.

Betty released my cock only long enough to put a dab of her flavored lube on her hands and then resumed with both hands this time. Stroking and twisting and squeezing with one and cupping my balls with the other. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Mmmmmmm," Betty sucking the tip of my cock again as her hands continued to work my cock and balls.

"You remember up North, back when," she licked the pre-cum from the tip of my cock. "When you said I could play with Tarra and Ebi if I got the chance?"

Oh now that's a picture to think about while Betty is jacking me. "You mean after Tarra kissed you with Ebi's juices still on her lips?"

Oh god, Hank's twitching in my hands, maybe it will be okay.

"What if it wasn't Tarra or Ebi?"

My eyes went wide and looked down at Betty stroking me. "Thinking about anybody in particular?"

Betty shifted her hand and began using her thumb on the underside of my cock, "Well what if I kinda... I mean what if I already..."

The picture of Betty with another woman flashed through my brain and that was all she wrote. "CCUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG!!"

"FFFUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!" Betty screamed out. Leaning back literally pulling the cum out of my cock as she jacked me with one hand, the other diving to her pussy.

The first shot shooting all the way up to her neck and face, catching her just under her chin and going up at a slight angle to her hair. The next several she put on her chest and belly concentrating on her lovely little tits. Seeing Betty leaning forward to suck the last drop of out of me was the last thing I remember...

Guess he is okay with my being with a girl. And I think I'm addicted to Hank... GRINN!!

I came to not having moved, still slumped in the chair. Betty however, was laid back knees up playing with her spread pussy. "That really isn't fair."

Betty grinned and brought her finger up to her neck and wiped some of my cum up and brought it to her lips. "Mmmmm, but it sure is delicious."

I looked down at her inflamed inner lips, "So you..."

Betty let her knees flop out a bit and reached down to spread herself even further. "Yeah, kinda..."

"Kinda?"

Betty brought her other hand up to her tit cupping and squeezing a bit looking up at the ceiling. "A little here, a little there. But not really... doing it."

"Do you want to? Do it I mean?"

I saw her nipple pucker up. "Well I don't NOT want to do it. I'm just not sure. Does that make any sense?"

"Mmm, do I know her?"

"Them."

"Them?!"

Damn, Hank's getting firm already! Should I tell him more and get him to fuck me again?

"A little with one, a little with another, it just kinda... happened."

"Wow," I was looking at Betty in a whole new light. "You gonna tell me about it?"

"Maybe another time. I just didn't want you to be mad, just in case... you know?"

"Just in case?"

Betty started blushing from her ankles up, and by the time it got to her tits her nipples were rock hard. "Well Madeline said I should come over and go through some of her daughters gowns before she donates them. Maybe find something for New Years Eve."

"Madeline, the one that let her husband play with her the other night?" Betty was grinning trying not to. "Was she one of the..."

"A little. She said we might try on a few, and kinda hinted we might... you know." Betty was crawling to me, taking my firm cock between her lips, sinking all the way to my balls and humming around my cock. "Would that be okay?" she asked after coming off my cock with a pop and a grin.

"Oh I think I could tolerate that."

Betty took me in once more, I was barely soft enough, but she managed. "Good, but I have something else I want you to help me with," leaning back and stroking my firm cock.

"Like?"

"Could we get a few more plugs?"

It took a few seconds for that to sink in, then I did something I didn't think was possible, cumming without a hard on! Betty gasped as I gave her a few weak shots up and onto her hand. Her squealing and diving for my cock to suck the last bit down.

I collapsed back to the chair as she was licking her hand like a cat drinking cream. Betty got up and went to her suitcase, then turned back to me. "White gauzy dress or tube tops?" holding the white gauzy dress she wore on the flight home in one hand, and the two little tube things she and Linda wore when we went dress shopping in the other. "Fuuuuuucccckkkkk..."

And while it would have been interesting having her by my side almost naked, with the unknowns of an adult toy shop the dress seemed the better choice.

"So maybe on the next trip?" she asked draping one of the tubes across her tits. Her little nipples showing through reminding me just how thin the tubes were. I groaned smiling and Betty giggled and launched onto my lap. "Now or before we go into work?"

I chuckled at her enthusiasm, "Probably a little nicer clientele during daylight hours."

"YESSS!!" Betty hollered jumping back and grabbing her gauzy dress. I somehow managed to stand while she slipped it on.

Betty was kneeling down to help me put my pants on. I chuckled at the irony of her in a hurry to put them on instead of ripping them off me. "Um, aren't you going to clean up a bit before we go?"

"In a minute."

Betty helped me with my pants and shirt before heading toward the bathroom. But I almost fell back into the chair again when she came back out. She hadn't wiped anything from her face and chest. She grinned at me and made quite a production of wiping my cum from her upper chest and face with her finger and licking it off, totally ignoring what was on her tits and nipples. Only once she had most of it did she take the damp cloth and finish up.

"You dig out your jacket while I look up some stores."

Oh god she is ornery! Instead of pulling her dress to a ring around her waist, she merely pulled it up... then used her fingers to plaster it to her tits using my cum to effectively glue it on place. The upper slope of her right tit, and a little cleavage and nipple on her left. I was almost getting a hard on again!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
123456...8