My First Backpage Whore

Story Info
I filed her as "Clara The Asian Princess" in my spankbank.
1.2k words
3.86
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2015, I began a new life after my divorce. Call it a mid-life crisis, call it spite or revenge on my ex, call it what you will, my new life was all about fucking hot, young girls ...in abundance. I made it my goal over the next ten years to fuck 1,000 different women, every which way, two and three at a time, if possible, and to document it all for posterity. Fast forward to now and I'm happy to say I'm well on my way to achieving that goal. Sure, it's cost me a fortune in the process, but the stories I gleaned from it, that I now get to share with you, are priceless.

I remember the first Backpage whore I fucked. It had been a few months since I'd had sex with anyone other than myself. I'd been browsing the various whores on the site for weeks -- even reached out to a few -- but I was super-nervous about following through with one. I didn't want to get caught in a Vice Squad sting my first time out (that would be my luck) or worse yet, beat-up and robbed and left for dead, naked on the side of a road somewhere.

But then I saw Clara and she was too hard to resist. She was some kind of Asian. Her ad said, "Young Asian Princess." Up to that point, I'd only been with one Asian girl my whole life, a Japanese girl I dated in the mid-90s, and unfortunately, she was kind of prudish and we only had (very conservative) sex a couple of times. Nothing exciting, nothing memorable. She was strictly mish and didn't like to be gone down on. So as you can imagine, I was very excited to meet -- and fuck -- a sexy, young Asian girl, so much so that after months of browsing and fantasizing, I was finally motivated to take the risk of actually meeting a Backpage whore that night, as I turned off I-75 heading towards her hotel...

I was scared to death yet ultimately found myself in a Holiday Inn Express with this pretty, little Asian spinner. She was everything she had advertised and then some. More often than not, their faces look great in the photos only to look like Leatherface in person, but this girl was spot-on just as beautiful as her photos. Thinking back, I totally lucked out on my first time out with Backpage.

She answered the door in a cute bra and panties set. I was immediately taken aback by how tiny she was. I mean, I know Asian girls are tiny, but it'd been a while since I was with one and she was tiny even by Asian standards. Her hair was dyed reddish and she had a cute smile and greeted me with all the pleasantry of a hostess at the Jumbo Buffet. Looking her up and down, I quickly zeroed in on the bulge of black pubes showing through her panties and my dick was already dripping...

Oh, I can't wait...

I followed her in, drooling over her tiny ass as it moved and led the way. I quietly set my $200 on the dresser, Clara counted it, then without a word, turned, pushed me down on the bed, and said, "Let's fuck, baby! You like that? You want to?"

"I do." I was so nervous, and so turned on, I could barely utter the words.

As I sat at the foot of the bed, she unzipped my pants and went straight to work sucking my cock, her tiny, porcelain hands and face a stark contrast to my big, tan cock. Her lips planted firmly on my helmet, she grabbed with both hands, jerking my dick upwards into her mouth. It was loud and sloppy, but highly effective. She jerked and jerked, occasionally licking up her own spit from my shaft, until it was hard enough to slip a condom on (which she had readily available -- a sign of a pro). She snapped it on then jumped up on the bed next to me, stuck her tight, little ass up in the air and said, "Pull my panties down and fuck me doggy, baby!"

I was happy to oblige and pulled her cute panties down to her knees and she wiggled her ass in my face and giggled. Her pussy was already gaped, wide-open, begging for it. Her thick black bush outlined her twat all the way back to her asshole. With one hand gently grabbing each ass cheek, I slid my cock in about halfway, and then pulled her back into it, the rest of the way. She let out a loud cry and for a second I thought some pimp-dude was gonna kick in the door thinking I was beating her, so I apologized and asked if she was OK.

"Just fuck me, baby," she said, "Fuck me as hard as you want to!"

That's all I needed to hear. I let loose, banging her hard as I could from behind, her tiny ass slapping my pelvis, my big balls banging her pussy, my dick hitting something in there. I reached around and dug my fingers into deep, thatch of pubes to find her clit and rubbed it vigorously as I pounded away. It was obvious she was enjoying it as much as I was. Perhaps she hadn't had many big cocks (with huge balls) that day or she was a great actress, either way I didn't care.

I felt my cum building, ready to pop, I flipped her over like a ragdoll, grabbed her pelvic bones and started forcing her into me even harder than before. The sight of her thick black pubes contrasting with the bright pink of her pussy meat swallowing my cock pushed me right over the edge.

I couldn't hold it any longer and she knew it, I was trying to think of something else to take my mind off cumming but it wasn't working. She could probably feel my cock-head throbbing, about to explode inside her.

"Pull it out and cum on me!" she begged, "Cum on my tits, baby."

She pulled up her bra to reveal her tiny, Asian titties. Oh my God. I pulled out, quickly ripped the condom off (which appeared to have broken anyway, but I didn't let her know) and blew my big, fat load all over her chest and stomach and jerked the rest off on that beautiful, black, silky patch.

"Mmmm," she said as she started to rub it all over herself, "Come here and lick it off me, baby."

Eh, what the hell...

I leaned over and started licking my cum off her tits, taking the opportunity to suck on her pretty brown nipples, too, then her stomach and then sucked the white chunks of cum from her pubes. (I tried to lick her pussy while I was down there but she pulled it away. Damn.) She wiped up the rest of my jizz with her fingers and fed it to me, letting me lick and suck it off each finger, individually. It was glorious. I'd never done that before, but it was hot.

Five. Minutes. Later...

All said and done, she offered to let me shower, but I was still worried about getting robbed. She kissed me goodbye on the lips and I got the fuck out of there as fast as I could. I grabbed a complimentary coffee from the hotel lobby, skipped like a schoolboy back to my car and drove home with the beautiful, forever memory of fucking Clara the Asian Princess, short as it was.