My First Big Cock Pt. 05

Story Info
The pleasure continues, as married bottom submits again.
2.2k words
4.71
6.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never felt more emotionally vulnerable than I did sitting in Scott's lap under that rain shower. The way he held me was nothing short of disarming, and I felt myself melt in his arms. I felt safe and secure, but also so sexy and alive, and I began to open up to him.

"Scott," I said softly, "You have no idea how eye opening these last couple days has been for me. When I met Matt I had never been with another guy for more than just a quickie. Anonymous NSA fucks."

"I see, and have you enjoyed it?"

"I've loved every second of it! Maybe even a little too much. You and Matt have brought to life so many of my dirtiest, darkest fantasies already! Spit roasting, submission, public humiliation. It has been a crash course for sure, but you are both so sweet and kind in the downtime too. I have never experienced anything like it."

Scott smiled warmly, and asked, "And when does your wife come back?

"She'll be back in 3 days. After that it will be difficult to meet. When do you leave?"

"I leave whenever you go home. My flight home is open ended as is the room reservation."

Hugging me tighter to his chest, Scott's hand searched out my puckered hole, and teased it with his nimble fingers rubbing firm, deliberate circles around the outer rim of my ass.

"You know it doesn't matter when your wife comes back. Matt told me you guys don't fuck anymore. Have you ever considered that she might be, actually realistically probably is, fucking at least one, and most likely multiple men behind your back?

That remark stung deep. Scott could tell from my body language, as I slumped into his chest. I had considered that, and maybe it was true. Hell, part of me I

actually wished it was. I'm sure Scott could feel my little prick stiffen. After a brief silence he continued.

"Don't think your desire for this will stop just because she comes home. You think you'll be able to refuse a hard, juicy cock? I don't. That's just who you are. You are a closeted, cum craving, cock sucking, fuck boy. Admit it!"

Scott continued to play with my ass, toying with me as he pushed me to open up even more.

"So what is your deepest, darkest secret sexual desire?"

I closed my eyes and moaned softly, and my cock began to stiffen.

"I have two that I can't really choose between. One is impossible, so I'll choose the one that I guess could happen."

"Up to you! This is pure fantasy, anything can happen."

"I want to get gang banged by a large group of hung guys and get a cum bath, or be an anonymous, dark room cum dump for a night and take as many creamy loads in my hole as possible."

"I knew it!" Scott said bursting out in laughter. "You are such a cum slut! I could already tell by the way you gobbled up each of Matt and my loads, and sucked our dirty cocks clean. Ok so what was the one you said is impossible?"

Scott was now rock hard, pressing his cock into my crack from behind.

I took a deep breath as Scott played with my nipples kissed my neck.

"Its kind of related to something you touched on before. I want to get fucked by a group of hung guys while my wife watches, and then I want them to fuck and cum in every hole of her body. Fuck her senseless while I lick her dirty, soiled cunt from below. I want to hear her beg and plead for their cocks, moaning and spasming uncontrollably as they empty their balls deep inside her."

"That sounds HOT!" John exclaimed, grabbing hold of my cock. "You're little pecker is rock hard!"

I looked away, more than a little embarrassed by that latest admission. Sliding me off his lap onto the hard tile floor in front of him, with his raging hard cock jutting upward at an obscene angle, Scott made it abundantly clear what he wanted, and I was more than happy to oblige. I rested my arms on Scott's legs and dove my face into his crotch. Sucking one of his balls into my mouth, I hungrily pulled and twisted it until it popped out of my mouth. Opening my mouth wide I engulfed Scott's long fat cock in my throat, causing myself to choke, as I tried to take his monster cock deep.

"Goooood boy!" Scott moaned, "Suck daddy's cock just like that!"

I needed no extra encouragement but loved hearing him talk dirty to me!

As I continued sucking Scott's fleshy pole, he became more aggressive, holding my head tight in his strong arms as he fucked my greedy mouth. The bathroom echoed with slurping sounds, moaning, and throaty gagging sounds as Scott abused my throat for his own pleasure.

Pulling my head off his cock, Scott turned off the shower, wrapped me up in a plush robe, and told me to go wait on the bed, bent over with my ass high in the air. Joining me on the bed, Scott kissed me softly and slipped a silk blindfold over my eyes.

"Lay your head down on the bed and relax. I just want to play with this sexy smooth little body!"

I felt Scott's wet mouth on my balls, kissing slowly upwards to my hole. Using his hands to spread me open, he licked and probed my most intimate orfice, making me groan and wriggle my ass side to side in pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped, leaving me moaning in darkness, until I felt his huge mushroom head rubbing on my lips like a massive stick of buttery lip balm. My lips glistened with precum and saliva, and I opened my mouth wide like a fish out of water as I blindly sought out his meaty manhood.

Scott laughed and told me to roll over on my back, and when I felt Scott stand over me, and opened my mouth in anticipation of his cock. As I braced for his manhood, Scott instead squatted above my face and lowered his tight, musky asshole onto my mouth. I had never eaten an ass before, but I slobbered on Scott's hole without hesitation, completely caught up in our intense coupling. Licking and probing Scott's steamy ass with my tongue I found myself getting even more aroused due to the general depravity of the situation. Scott's asshole was taut and slick, and I attacked it hungrily, slurping loudly on his now soaking wet hole.

I then felt Scott's hot mouth envelop my hard cock, and I dove even deeper into his hairy hole, as we both groaned in pleasured agony. Removing my mouth from his ass, I grabbed hold of his heavy, thick cock and sucked hard, trying to get in unison. Laying on our sides we rolled all over the large bed exploring every hidden crevice of each others sweaty flush bodies. Releasing my cock from his mouth, Scott shoved his tongue back in my hole and I followed suit, continuing my fervent assault on his back door. Time seemed to stop as we engaged in the most raw, animalistic sex I have ever had with anyone, man or woman.

On the constant brink of orgasm, I released Scott's cock from my mouth and flailed on my back as he expertly pleasured my cock and balls. I couldn't hold out any longer, and shot my second load of the night into Scott's mouth. Scott swallowed my cum and hugged me tightly. Though I was exhausted, I still knew I still had work to do.

"Where do you want to cum?" I whispered into his ear. "In my mouth or in my ass?"

Rolling me onto my back, Scott put a pillow behind my neck and moved between my legs, that I already held spread wide in anticipation. This was a different kind of fucking than I had experienced with my male partners. This was caring and gentle but firm, raw, passionate love making. The room was lit up brightly but it felt like we were fucking by flickering candlelight. Scott leaned down and kissed me, sliding his hot, meaty cock into my puffy, sore hole. As his tongue continued probing my mouth, he fucked me with smooth, long strokes and I moaned and whimpered softly into his mouth. Though my asshole was raw and sore from the past 48 hours, I felt nothing but sheer pleasure.

Scott removed his cock from my blooming pink hole, and rolled onto his back. I climbed on top of him, facing backwards and impaled myself on his steely rod. Riding him like a drunk cowgirl, I grabbed onto his shins, leaned forward and bounced up and down on his cock as he pumped deep into me with each downstroke. Pulling me back to his chest, Scott fucked me rhythmically as I held my legs open with my soft little cock flopping wildly. Breathing louder and louder, Scott held me to him and wrapped his legs around me, holding me firmly in place as he prepared to shoot his load deep in my bowels. Escaping his grasp, I propped myself back up on my knees with my hands on his chest, leaned back and bucked and moaned on his cock. As I rode Scott's meat with reckless abandon I could feel his cock begin to swell. Within seconds I felt his balls clench and heard him moan as he erupted his sticky seed in the recesses of my bowels. My body collapsed back onto Scott's sweaty chest and I could feel his cock twitch repeatedly, depositing spurt after spurt of cum inside me. Scott kissed my neck and held me tight as we both recovered our breath. His cock stayed hard for at least 5 more minutes and he continued thrust it gently into me from behind, working his cum deeper and deeper into my hole.

When Scott's cock finally slipped from my ass, a slimy mixture of cum, saliva, and lube flowed freely from my hole, coating his cock and balls. Bending down, I took his cock in my mouth and gently sucked it clean. Moving down to his cum-glazed balls, I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and sucked the remaining cum from his wrinkly, depleted ball sack.

"That was fucking amazing!", I whispered lustfully with the hazy, flush look of carnal satisfaction written all over my face.

"That doesn't happen with many people, boy. There is a very special connection and chemistry between us. Our wants and desires, our secret kinks and filthy fantasies all seem to align. I haven't sucked a cock in at least 20 years, and have NEVER sucked one of my fuck boys cocks, EVER."

"Yeah that surprised me, especially the first time. You had been so delightfully dominant in our first sessions that it really caught me by surprise!"

"Did you like it?" he asked directly.

"I loved everything we have done together! I absolutely love being physically and psychologically dominated, but I also have never felt anything as intensely pleasurable as that last time. That was the first time I have ever felt like I wanted to use my body to give pleasure to a man, rather than have him forcibly take pleasure from using me. I've been fucked by a fair amount of men, but that was the first time a man has made love to me."

Scott smiled, and took my hand leading me to the shower.

"Well we have 3 more nights before to play and explore before your wife comes home. In three nights I can make more of your fantasies come true. That is, of course, if you trust me conpletely."

As I stood naked and physically worn out in the hot shower, Scott slowly and erotically lathered up my body with soap, paying special attention to my raw ass hole and limp, sullied cock and balls. My mind raced back to our conversation about my fantasies, and I mildly regretted opening up so much.

Looking deep in my eyes, Scott asked

"Do you trust me to introduce you to new experiences? I'll make sure you are safe and well cared for."

I averted my eyes in embarrassment, nodding my head.

Turning off the water, Scott grabbed a towel and dried our naked bodies, then took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. As I lay with my head on Scott's chest with his hand gently caressing my ass, he asked again in a commanding, yet loving voice,

"Do you trust me?"

Looking up directly into his steel blue eyes, I kissed him softly and answered,

"Yes, Scott, of course I trust you! You have my permission to do whatever you want. The next 3 days, my body is at your discretion, and whatever we do is entirely up to you."

As soon as the words left my mouth I felt a twinge of regret, unsure what I might have just gotten myself into. I did know one thing, however, and that was that the next few days would certainly be some of the most pleasurable in my life.