All Comments on 'My First BJ'

by maratoy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is much too abrupt. And to fast.

And not-to-be-believed for a first date, blind date.

Needed to slow down.

Needed not to rush ahead.

Needed some sort of foreplay/prelimnaries.

Needed some dialog.

Three stars -- being generous.

JakeRockwellJakeRockwellover 1 year ago

I thought it was refreshing to have a female point of view. Real or not, it was well worth the read.

yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Firsts

First story (congrats!) first oral (double congrats)! But yes, would have loved a little more drawn-out excitement. Pray keep on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No messing about, love it. Sometimes you just need to get on with it, when you are both horny.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

THIS...PLUS YOUR VIDEO?

I'M ACHING TO RECIPROCATE!

ARE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR NASHVILLE?

:+pppppp

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

Not great, but I realise that this was your first submission. Needs dialogue and background. However, the link in your bio eventually took me to your Xhamster page where my husband and I enjoyed some of your videos. You have a very similar technique to me. I love sliding my tongue over the tight smooth skin of his head. Try another story but with more build up, not just the BJ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good story if it can stimulate my urge to stroke off. This does it for me. I can imagine how Mara must have been horny and wanted suck cock to get herself even more horny. Mara shouldn't be too surprised that she was a natural at sucking cock. She probably was turned on by having her clit being rubbed.

Ophelia_CoqueOphelia_Coqueover 1 year ago

Great story, and your first one! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great story, it felt so real, sounds like the authors sharing a real experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mara tells a hot story. She certainly knows how to suck cock and expresses her feelings and reactions to being licked to her orgasm. Mara is one of those girls that can be stimulated by her hard nipples as well as her engorged clitoris. Would love to see a video of her orgasm.

kev_mo4989kev_mo49896 months ago

Great story Mara. You tell it very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaratoy@maratoy
Love licking the mushroom head and swallowing deep. Always have and always will. Read my story and see what I do... Been there, done that; https://xhamster.com/videos/perfect-blowjob-from-blonde-asian-milf-xhPXlsJ チンポ中毒ですね