My First BJ

Story Info
First bj to completion.
807 words
4.42
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ilovebjs1
Ilovebjs1
14 Followers

I don't do it as much nowadays but I was a horny 20 something living on his own at the time of Craigslist being popular. I consider myself orally bi. I only give blowjobs or receive them, and I rarely receive them. I prefer straight, bi or married guys. CL was kinda a perfect storm. Guys would get on for whatever and notice personal ads and I think the realization of what could happen came in and some went for it.

I remember being really surprised at how many straight and married guys were on CL. But then I thought they'd be more discrete and possibly more safe. Also, I'd actually already sucked my first. He wanted to touch me and play with my dick, just things I wasn't interested in. He kept insisting and made me cum while jerking me. I lost interest and left. I figured a straight guy would let me just sit between his legs and suck. That's all I really wanted, and if I wanted a guy to blow me that's how I would want it. Maybe have some porn on as well.

When I finally put an ad up there were so many responses. I didn't really know how it worked and just emailed back and forth. As the emails would get closer to us meeting I'd get nervous and back out or disappear. I was and am a bit shy so I had to work thru that. I put up a few ads before I got comfortable enough with anyone.

I was pretty comfortable with a particular guy. He was nice and funny in his emails. I even felt comfortable enough to text him. He was in his 50s and married and white. I'm black. He knew I was new and he'd done this before, it was basically a means to an end for him. He had a dead bedroom at home. We didn't exchange any pics, I had a general description of him. Tall, blonde, average body type with 7 inches cut.

My phone rang a little before 5:30. It was the gate to let him in. I nervously and excitedly let him in. When he came in my apartment he was talkative but a nice guy, like in his emails. I was so visibly nervous, he asked if I was sure I wanted to do this, looking down I said "Yes". With that he suggested we go to my bedroom. I sat, while he stood and took his pants off and then his shirt. I stayed fully clothed.

He laid on a towel on the bed, stroked his dick while I watched and said "This is what you wanted, right?". I nodded and crawled between his legs. I grabbed him and stroked him. He got harder for me. Slowly I licked around the head to taste it. Everything seemed fine so I took him in my mouth. He let out a long moan and I felt him getting harder. Nervousness was replaced with excitement as I enjoyed how his spongy mushroom head felt in my mouth. He encouraged me to suck on it and to stroke him so I did for a while. I slowly started to work my mouth up and down his fully hard pole and gagged as the head hit the entrance to my throat. He groaned at that and I continued to gag myself, my eyes watering. I wiped the tears and he asked if I was enjoying it, I laughed a little and said I was and asked if he was and he said it was great.

And I was really enjoying myself. Lowering my mouth again I sucked up and down his shaft, the room filled with sucking sounds and groans from him. In the emails I asked him to let me know when he was cumming, I was nervous about how hard it would come out and how it would taste. He kept his word and told me. I took my mouth off and stroked him while he let out a cry and shot a nice big load on his stomach. I guess it was in the moment but I leaned back down and licked at the cum bubbling out his head, it didn't really have a taste just really warm and kinda thick. I put him back in my mouth stroked more out of him and swallowed it up.

"That was good work there" he said as I took his softening dick out my mouth. I laughed, thanking him and getting him a towel to clean off with. He said he'd text me and left.

I just gave my first bj to completion. I even swallowed some cum. I was still very excited and decided to see if I could get another dick to suck today, but that's another story.

Ilovebjs1
Ilovebjs1
14 Followers