All Comments on 'My First Box'

by Trixxxie44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To wham bam for me. There wasn't anything that told about their men or where they were. I thought it was going to be a good lesbian story. It wasn't good. It wasn't long enough. And it left me wondering about if they were going to stay together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like the other user commented, the writing here is really atrocious. It had a lot of potential, ngl, but you killed it by rushing the climax and not editingit so well. There were too many grammatical errors, so it was easy to notice the lack of buildup. Maybe try writing it in 3rd person because this story was too short to be considered for 1st person. It always seemed like you were rushing to the end and it really was a let down.

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

I like this story.

It is a compact vignette that captures a moment full of anticipation, anxiety, self doubt, and desire.

I don’t need a novella to feel the intensity of their long standing mutual desire and their subsequent spontaneous lust.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I quite liked this one. The comment that asked about the men was quite silly. It reeks of "women are only gay for my benefit." You've got potential! Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrixxxie44@Trixxxie44
I found my voice and libido in my 40’s and love sharing my stories and adventures with others. My work tends to lean romantic, but a lil kink and BDSM is good for the soul. I hope you enjoy.