My First Enema Experience in a Brothel

Story Info
My first enema experience as an escort was very challenging.
1.8k words
3.88
20.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enema is one of my favorite BDSM practices, and I first experienced it in the brothel where I worked.

It all started with Madame Azra asking me the following question:

- Can you make an enema?

It was in this environment that I learned what enema was; because there was a special room reserved for this pleasure. The room was likened to a doctor's office; but inside there was a bathtub and a toilet.

I thought to myself, "How hard can it be?" The proposed fee was high. Without much thought, I accepted the offer.

My client was a gentleman in a suit. He had come with the man who appeared to be his assistant. He sat on the armchair in the room without taking off his clothes and pointed to the stocky assistant, whose name was Nedim. It means that my communication would be with the assistant.

Nedim said roughly "Undress" in his deep voice, then pointed to the side of the tub and added "doggy". I took off my thong, the only garment I was wearing, and got down to my knees in a doggy position. I was excited. Even though I knew what was going to happen, I didn't know how to react.

The session started with Nedim lubricating my asshole and inserting a thick butt plug into me. After this process, he went to the tub, turned on the shower, put his hand in the water and adjusted the temperature and pressure of the water. Satisfied with the heat and pressure, he turned off the water, removed the shower head, and inserted the end of the hose into the butt plug in my butt... and he turned on the faucet and started pouring water.

All of a sudden, for the first time in my life, I started to experience the filling of my intestines, not the coming out of something. It was a very strange and unusual feeling. It was as if my insides were being caressed by the warm water. It was as if a very affectionate finger, or a small cock, was fondling me tenderly.

Although the emotions I felt were great at first, my stomach started to tense and my intestines started to hurt. I start feeling the aches that mean I'm too full. My belly was expanding with water, growing strangely. My discomfort brought the upper part of my body closer to my knees. If I bent over, the pain would be relieved. But Nedim immediately ordered "Don't move".

- But it hurts...

- Nothing will happen.

The water continued to fill me. My belly is even bigger, bigger than ever before. I was like pregnant women. My stomach skin was so stretched and my bowels were so heavy that I started to have a great need to expel the water inside me.

- Please... I'm very uncomfortable.

The answer came as a hard slap on my butt and the words "Hush". The blow from the slap increased my pain.

I started moaning. My belly was stretched bigger and rounder. I felt like I was going to explode. My bowels were enlarged in a way that I was not accustomed to. My stomach ached like I had diarrhea so badly. It was as if I was full from my belly to my groin. My asshole was swollen enough to brust. I strained, saying whatever happens; I had to get rid of the butt plug and drain the water inside of me... I was going to explode otherwise!

Neverthless, I couldn't throw the butt plug. Moreover, the pain got worse with my pushing. I started to panic more and more. I had to get out of here.

As I was about to get up, Nedim immediately climbed on top of me, took my body between his legs, grabbed my shoulders tightly with his hands and immobilized me. The man's hands and legs were like vices. There was no way I could escape anymore.

So a little more water flowed into me... my belly grew a little bigger and drooped to the ground. Now I was struggling, writhing, trying to get rid of it with all my might. But with every move I made, my stomach was pounding and my stomach was getting more pain. The pain was now replaced by cramps. I had excruciating pain at the end of my bowel and anus.

Since I had no other choice to do, I started to call the patroness and shouted, "Madame Azra, please help".

Within seconds, there were two knock-knock sounds at the room door. Azra had given the first warning to the men. Maybe because it was time to end the torture, maybe because of the door knock, Nedim turned off the water and ordered "Get in the bathtub". Without hesitation, I tried to get up, but the pain in my stomach I could not get up. I realized that it was not possible for me to act suddenly. With slow movements, in pain, I stood up with difficulty; but I couldn't stand upright because of the pain. I supported my swollen belly with my arms from below. Thus, I prevented it from sagging well and reduced the pain a little. My appearance was terrible.

I barely lifted my legs one by one and got into the bathtub, fell to my knees again. All I wanted was to throw the water out of me. But the plug was holding back all the water in my belly from escaping.

And Nedim suddenly pulled out the butt plug; so some of the water gushed out of me with jet speed into the tub, continuing to gush with pressure for about three seconds! Along with the water, the shit inside me were thrown out in pieces. My bowels were emptying! I was really shitting.

I wanted to bow my head in shame and disappear, but I couldn't stop; the scum and water were coming out involuntarily, against my will.

In a short time, water and filth was around my knees and even though the water was pouring from the hole in the tub, the dirt was around my legs. I was disgusted as I had never experienced such a situation before. Moreover, although my pain had lessened, it did not go away, my belly was still swollen. I was able to remove only a small part of the water that was pressed on me. I forgot the embarrassment and pushed with all my might... but the water wouldn't come out.

Suddenly Nedim put the butt plug back in my ass and started pushing and pulling; he was fucking me hard with it. Thus, the waters inside me started to move back and forth in my intestines and my pain was at the top again.

I understood what the new game was. With resolute hardness, the machine-like butt plug shoved and pulls against my ass, then snaps it out, so more water pour out of me. I couldn't resist the man. I rested my head on the bottom of the tub and let myself go. I started to help him by pushing for everything to come out. I felt like I was going to faint from pain and embarrassment. But I didn't think I could get rid of this pain any other way.

However, when the amount of water in me decreased, I started to enjoy being fucked. When Nedim removed the butt plug completely, the discharge that occurred began to give a very different pleasure. The relaxation of the big toilet and the pleasure of fuck were mixed together. In a short time, I came to the threshold of orgasm. But just as I was about to empty, Nedim reattached the shower hose to the butt plug again. He went on to fill me up with water once.

"No... please no, once again I cannot bear it," I pleaded; but I couldn't even slow him down. My bowels began to fill up once again with warm water.

I was swollen again... the spasms started once again. But this process did not take as long as before. Nedim removed the hose from the butt plug and switched to pumping again. In the meantime, he was removing the butt plug completely, draining the water inside me.

Like a robot, completely emotionless, he squealed with the butt plug, then took it out and drained the water, then pumped it again... and once the water was gone, it filled my intestines again. He repeated this process over and over again.

I was exhausted... but my bowels were used to this game. The pain had even subsided! Although it hurt like a wound, I have to admit that I was filled with a very strange pleasure. On the one hand, I wanted to escape, on the other hand, I longed for it to continue. My groans turned from groans of pain to groans of pleasure.

At last, Nedim stopped the tasteful torture ordered "Get out". With my legs drenched in water and a mess of dirt, I scrambled to my feet and stepped out of the tub. But the cramps and convulsions from my belly holding all the water in make me drop to my knees. Nedim took my arm and lifted me to my feet, led me in front of the man in the suit and showed off my massive bloated belly.The man in the suit pulling out his penis and stroking it. He was enjoying himself while watching me.

Nedim ordered again:

- Suck it.

I realized that I had to give him oral. I got down on my knees again, took the man's slender cock in my mouth, and started sucking it. Nedim, on the other hand, inserted the butt plug into my hole once more and started pumping again. My ass hole was on fire, both from water entrance and exit, and from being fucked with a big plastic also. However, when the butt plug was removed, it was incredibly enjoyable for the last waters to overflow inside me. It was a terrifying feeling of relief.

They used me for half an hour by fucking, shitting and sucking dick like this. After I emptied the clothed man with my mouth three times, they let me go. With trembling knees and dizzy, I entered my room and took a short shower and fell into a peaceful sleep. This satisfaction is different from the previous ones... and I admit, despite the difficulty, I was satisfied as if I had cum enough for a week.

As a result, I think the guys were happy with the session. I understood this from the tip they left to Azra. Thus, I have now included enema in my action portfolio. Also, because I love doing this job, enema customers started to want me first. Now I was both earning better and enjoying it with a different taste.