A Real Method Actor

Story Info
Muscular Charlene goes deep into porn, and vice versa.
23.4k words
4.57
12.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Rapid footsteps clicked and clacked their way down the linoleum of the dark corridor, accompanied by the rustling sound of paper being moved under protest. A door slammed with the heavy, hollow echo of old wood on old wood and the barest whisper of vehement cursing hissed out in the quiet.

"Yeah! Uh huh! Yeah! No! Yeah, I do want that stage set up for Thursday...no, not the Persian Palace set, the Horny Hospital set."

The clicking footsteps continued through the expanse of dimly lit back of house.

"Yeah! Horny Hospital, Thursday; our slot is from four to nine thirty. Yeah, it's called Futa Surprise. What? Oh, F-U-T-A. Ok, got it, see you then."

Another door slammed and the steps skittered before resuming the regular click clack of earlier, the swearing growing louder and more distinct for a second.

The voice returned once more, "Yeah, hi, Don? Yeah, I've got a scene we need to film for Muscle Maidens in Oestrus. What, oestrus? Yeah, it's like when a dog wants to fuck and stuff, it's medical. You got a set?"

The sounds of the steps grew louder as the surface changes from the linoleum to something harder and less forgiving.

"Oh, cool, you've got a hospital set ready for later this week? Really? Ok then. Yeah, we'll need an evening slot...what? Oh yeah, sixteen hundred hours? Whatever; anyway, we get it from then onwards, right? The day? Yeah, call it Thursday."

/////

Charlene felt a bit out of her depth as she clutched the creased paper to her broad chest, looking up at the blocky outline of the Rimshot Studios building. The building seemed to be a featureless expanse of grey blocks apart from a small wooden door on the corner with a photocopy taped to it that said, 'Stage Door'.

Her huge arm swelled mightily as she reached up to brush a hair out of her eyes and tuck it behind an ear, the swell of her biceps caressing her earlobe as it flexed. She knew that the door would not be easy. They never were these days.

As she walked over to it, she willed the smallness of the thing to a be a trick of perspective, some kind of optical illusion that hid a bigger, more spacious door. It wasn't. Even six feet of door meant the lintel only came up to her nose. Charlene thought she had quite nice nose. Her opinion of the door however, was falling rapidly.

With a duck of her head, she turned and grasped the handle, gently pushing the door off of the latch and letting it swing open. The corridor inside was simple, but well lit and she could see it went on for some while before turning left and out of site. Clothes straining valiantly, she ducked her head inside and tried to take a step. Her bulging thigh stopped when it his the door jamb, wedged against her other hugely muscled thigh and still determinedly outside of the building.

Charlene backed up and tried again, turning her hips as her shoulders slid through the portal opening. She grimaced as her nipples, proudly erect on her big fake tits, brushed the woodwork, her back pressed against the other side of the door frame. Finally, putting her hand down and sort of side scooting through the door, she got inside and reached back into the open air with one massive arm. She wasn't going to forget her change of clothes now; not after what she had gone through to get them made.

/////

"You what?!" Karen screamed, "How could you double book them you stupid dicks!?" She threw her arms up in the air in disgust, "What do you mean, 'it's not my fault'! It's not as if I would have double booked them! This is serious Don, this could be the end of Rimshot! Aw, fuck, I guess I'll have to think of something..."

Her heels click clacked as she turned off the phone and made her way to the production suite and she shuffled papers as she muttered to herself. Spotting a young girl in jeans walking past with a box of wires, she shouted, "Marie! Get me a fucking coffee, get me the script for Muscle Maidens and get the first five girls you see to my office stat."

Some while later, Karen sat at her desk and pored through the pages, Marie and two other set gophers stood around waiting apprehensively. The silence in the room was tense and all eyes were on Karen, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

"Ok," she said, sucking her pencil tip speculatively, "we're going to have to fit in six extra scenes this afternoon, so I want you all sharp. We'll chop them in half during the edit and get out the two titles with a couple of scenes that will have to go in each to get the running time right. It's not as if we've had had any 'muscle maidens' recently... they're all just strippers with workout clothes... they'll do for both and they'll be used to the futas. Keep focused, keep the fucking around in shot and out of the backstage areas, and one more thi-"

There was a quiet knock at the door. All eyes turned to it and no one spoke for a second.

There was another, more tentative knock and Karen asked, "Yes?"

"Er," came the quiet, feminine voice from outside, "I'm here for the er, you know, erot-erotic film?"

"Come in." Karen replied, a sinking feeling closing around her as yet another kink reared its ugly head.

The door opened slowly and a huge, mountainously muscled figure slowly edged in, huge fake tits jiggling as her nipples caught the door frame and then wobbled free once more.

By the time Charlene had gotten inside the small office and straightened up, Karen bitten the tip of her pencil clean off.

Part 2

Charlene looked down at all the people staring at her, the muscles covering her enormous frame rippling and flexing as she slowly settled into a comfortable position, her weight over to one side to allow her to at least straighten her spine.

She was used to the stares to some extent; she knew she was on the extreme edge of what people considered attractive or normal. She was only glad that she hadn't 'roided up like a lot of the current competitors and still kept her looks... it was just that those looks happened to rest on a body that was so massively developed and sickeningly cut that she had gone for the implants in order to remind people that she was a Miss, not a Mister.

She remembered the fevered reception, the rapturous admiration of the people in her first contests; how they looked upon her and saw a new generation of bodybuilding, a goal of feminine physical perfection that had seemed to be unattainable. Her pulse sped up as she thought about the adoration turning to sour envy as no others emerged like her... she went from being female perfection in the eyes of muscle worshippers to a one-off: one step away from being considered a freak.

She had been made to regret her own success, her own hard work, her own beauty and recently, she had ceased to be invited to competitions. There was no prize money to be had, no sponsorship deals for muscle building supplements and no modelling contracts. All that was left was a life of ignominy in a shop somewhere or hidden away in a cubicle farm, always being teased and unable to bring her power or strength to bear for fear of causing massive damage.

It was that or porn... and so here she was.

/////

A friend on the building circuit had told her about the Muscle Maidens series, how it was usually a bunch of strippers and one or two bodybuilders who needed cash on the side, or who were winding down their careers with some fetish work. She was sure she could do the kissing stuff with other women, she didn't mind the sensual stroking stuff that much and she was sure that the crotch grinding wouldn't be too different from when she got off on the corner of the drying machine.

She wanted to make a good impression and hopefully turn this into something long term, but know everyone with the clipboards was looking at her and it wasn't as if she could just step back outside.

/////

Karen grinned crazily up at the enormous woman, staring into lovely cornflower blue eyes, a cute button nose, full lips and a tanned, healthy girl-next-door beauty... that was perched atop enough hard muscle and power to make up two to three football teams.

The newcomer seemed wide-eyed, credulous and out of her depth and somewhere in her jaded heart, she felt a pang of regret about what she was going to do next.

"Hi there! You must be Caroline-"

"Charlene."

"Charlene! Of course! Yes, I read your application and I was very impressed with your, er, vital statistics, haha!"

The big woman shuffled her feet and looked about embarrassedly, a faint flush of colour mantling her cheeks prettily.

"So, I'm going to need you to get ready for the next available scene and get you into make-up! Do you mind if we make you a blonde for this one? It's just part of the role-play you understand!"

Charlene stroked her auburn hair protectively out of reflex and quickly dropped her hand, the bulging bicep she had just pushed into hyper-real size and definition relaxing again into quiescence. She nodded mutely, but resignedly.

Standing up, Karen moved over to her and, placing a hand upon an arm with more mass than was in her own body, she gently shepherded the behemoth back over to the door, giving directions to the make-up room and making excited-sounding, encouraging noises until the whole of the woman squeezed back out through the door and into the corridor.

With a cheery wave, she saw the muscle mountain off down the corridor and stepped back into the office, dabbing at her forehead with a handkerchief.

Silence greeted her as her production staff stared worriedly back at her from behind clip boards and film scripts.

"What are you guys doing?!" she screeched as they looked dumbly at her.

"You have as much time as it takes to dye her hair and cover any five average people in makeup and concealer to get the other scenes shot! Nobody talks to her about the futas, or even mentions them, and we get one of the girls to do an extra crotch rubbing scene at the end -"

One of the assistants croaked something out and Karen rounded upon them in a fury of caffeine and pure terror, "NO QUESTIONS!!"

/////

Charlene felt relaxed at last and it felt odd. She was naked, draped over two couches, with her hair in a dyeing cap and a chatty, motherly woman was applying foundation to her inner thighs and belly while a younger girl was painting the muscle girl's nipples a suitably erotic colour.

"An' I tell you, doll, you wouldn'a believed it when he walked in on her, wit' her ass up in the air, covered in extra virgin an' with olives coming out of her pussy, an' he was like, 'I thought we was havin' pizza tonight, not fuckin' pesto!'" the woman between Charlene's legs brayed out, laughing.

The assistant giggled and then swore, frowning as she dabbed away an errant brush stroke and bent to fix it. The nipple make-up was cool, but it wasn't nasty or too cold and, Charlene had to admit, her tips looked suck-able, even to her.

"Anyway doll, I been in this business for years now an' no-one has ever had any problems on my watch. I mean, you're bigger than my usual, but hey, life's a gas sometimes!"

Charlene looked down between her enormous fake tits and smiled happily down at the woman between her legs, eliciting a smile in return and a fond pat on the leg.

The powderer looked down and frowned for a second, tapping a spot tantalisingly close to Charlene's pussy once or twice and nodding to herself in satisfaction.

"Hey muscles, you're a good one... I'm Dotty, and the girl with the paintbrush is Doris," Doris looked up and finger waved with a smile before bending back to her task, "you'll be fine with us!"

Charlene beamed and relaxed a bit more as Dotty stood up and patted her once on the belly, "Well, that's the make-up done for the close-up shots, time to get started on the body powdering. We still got one more to go after you!"

Part 3

Karen stepped out of her office and into the corridor, pinching the bridge of her nose as the headache she had been nursing made itself known once more. With a rush of air and the sensation of nearness, she leaned back and just managed to avoid a shiny plastic tub slung over the shoulder of one of the gophers, his form bent double under the weight.

She cursed as she watched him stagger into a half-run and move on down the corridor, with what looked like an industrial size tub of foundation powder. The headache throbbed once or twice in reminder and she turned and stalked off the other way, heels clicking loudly as she strutted to the furthest set.

She followed a group of girls into the large set some moments later, her breath short with the effort of keeping up her marching pace in heels. Karen knew she was in reasonable trim, but it was the caffeine and stress that did this to her more than anything else. She sighed; the day didn't seem to be getting any shorter.

She made her way over to a small canvas chair with director written across it and sat down, looking into one of the monitors as a petite redhead in green lingerie gurgled happily off to her right, the face on the tiny screen enraptured as a truly impressive futa cock sawed in and out of her pussy. The futa in question was quite athletic looking and her heavy breasts were hypnotic as she pounded away, biting down on a full lip as she did so.

Off to one side, Karen saw her assistant director wave a finger and mutter something and the cameramen slowly moved to their next positions as the futa brought one knee up and turned to drill dramatically downward into the hot pink pussy beneath, a sculpted tuft of lustrous brown hair at the base of her thick dong seeming to kiss and press against the red muff below.

Karen allowed herself to relax and felt a familiar tingle as she watched the scene; she tended to enjoy filming a lot more than she let on. She shifted in her seat a bit and took a sip of coffee as the futa mumbled something that sounded like it came from the script and the redhead replied absently. Thankfully for any vestiges of acting they both gave up on the dialogue and just resumed happily fucking each other.

Looking around for a second as the sounds of incessant penetration ran on like a soundtrack, she saw three girls being led into the dressing room and frowned. One of them didn't look right.

Standing and moving over to the dressing room door, Karen was about to step inside and haul someone over the coals when a pair of feminine squeals got her attention. She turned back to the scene just in time for the futa girl to unload into the redhead with a thick blast of creamy cum. Karen idly licked her lips as she saw cupfuls of the creamy stuff welling up around the thick shaft of girl-meat and basting the hips and legs of both actresses and spilling over the floor.

She had to admit, sometimes this job was just great.

/////

Marie thought that with a body like hers, her professional attitude and a love of dickmeat, the porn industry would have been begging her to get involved. And, in a way, it had, she admitted.

It was just that when she joined she had thought that the only time she would be holding a clipboard would be during a naughty office special, immediately before being fucked senseless by six guys.

She looked up at the three girls she had just shown into the dressing room and wrinkled her brow, trying to get her head around the stage names they always insisted were used on set. Scratching her head for a second, she pointed to the tallest of the three, and attractive hispanic girl some inches taller than herself, "Titanica Phallus?" The girl nodded.

Pointing to the next one, a slender, willowy blonde girl with a thick bulge at the crotch of her shorts, "Dominica Doublethick?" The girl waved back lazily, idly adjusting her massive package. Marie felt her shorts grow a little damper at the motion and gave a warm smile to Ms. Doublethick. Maybe later...

The last girl was very different, a shorter, curvier blonde than Dominica, with platinum hair compared to the other's golden locks and she was fat... no... pregnant? Marie looked at her clipboard again and shook her head, "Er, your name isn't on here, are you one of the stars?"

The pregnant blonde grinned and shook her head, "Sorry, new to the business boss, just coming over from the fetish club scene. They called me Kinky Kirsty at the club though."

Marie frowned and wrote the name down as the blonde stroked her pregnant belly comfortingly and her mind raced. She couldn't let Titanica or Dominica anywhere near this girl if she was pregnant, they'd do her real harm if they weren't careful and futas were known for just going for it on set anyway. Marie bit the tip of her pencil for a second and then said, "Ok, Titanica, Dominica, you're in Set 2 in an hour with Shelly Slick and Penelope Pussy for the 'Sorority Initiation' scene. Go to props and costumed and get sorted out."

She turned to the last girl and added, "Kirsty, it's Set 4 for you, the Horny Hospital," the blonde looked slightly surprised, "and you're Nurse Carol; just get in there and do your thing... kissing, crotch rubbing, and whatever else comes to mind. You'll be with Charlene; she's the real deal."

It would be hours later when Marie reflected on how badly it was possible for one person to misinterpret such simple instructions. But by then it would be immortalised on film and the stuff of legend.

Part 4

Charlene stood up slowly, moving her face away from the full length mirror as she straightened to her full height; she grinned widely, "I- I look hot!" Dotty giggled from behind her as the muscular girl lightly brushed her face with her fingertips, remembering the way the makeup had accentuated her cheekbones, made her eyes sparkle and her full lips look shiny and pouty. The blonde hair made her look like something out of an erotic vision, a sexy little up-do that she could already imagine under a little white nurses cap.

Slowly she looked down her body, seeing a sculpture in sensual flesh and power where before there had only been blocky muscle. Her nipples looked ripe and full and lushly promising as they gently bobbed with her breathing at the tips of her huge fake breasts. A sensation of warmth and sultry pleasure ran through her body as she imagined herself sexy and mighty and, for the first time in so long, desirable.

With a happy sigh, she turned and touched Dotty on the arm, reaching out with the other to Doris and looking at them in turn, tears welling up enough to make her eyes dance, but not falling across her painted cheeks, "Thanks, you guys... I love it!"

Dotty dabbed at her eyes and mumbled something happy sounding and laced with tears while Doris bit her lip and stroked Charlene's arm with genuine affection, companionable and friendly.

"You'll do fine muscles," Doris added, her voice New York tinged, "we'll be in the Wendy's down the lot after the shoot; come and see us for a drink, huh?"

Charlene nodded happily and turned to pick up her duffel bag, muscles casually flexing to immensity as she bent down. Dotty yelped in surprise and had to hop out of the way as seven feet of muscle goddess inflated with power barely kept in check. Charlene didn't notice though as she stood once more, holding two lengths of shining latex and a silly, small looking little white cap, emblazoned with a red cross.

"It was the biggest I could find, but I think I may still need some help."

/////

Kirsty walked into the set dressed in a nurses outfit, her heavy breasts held up and out by her bra and the tight, clinging latex of the top. She absently rubbed her belly with a white gloved hand, the rubber of the elbow length glove squeaking against her top as she strode across the scene to sit by the refreshments, idly picking up and sipping a glass of water.

She tugged her rubbery skirt down out of old reflex, but there was no denying there was a draught around her crotch and this skirt was barely long enough to cover it, let alone warm it. She fidgeted in her seat for a minute and relaxed as the crew went about their business. Marie scurried past, reading something of her ever-present clipboard and Kirsty felt herself smile wolfishly; that girl looked like she was a sex junkie that had gone cold turkey.