All Comments on 'My First Exhibitionist Experience'

by haleyandjames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CanberraLadCanberraLadover 9 years ago
Nice one

I had something like that happen when I was in Sydney - hot sex on the train out to Glenfield. Late at night - good thing my gf wore a full skirt so she could take her undies off and ride me facing away from me. Still remember her cumming as we "rode the rails"…..

Shame i'm not in Sydney any more to watch you to go for it :-)

newbynicknewbynickover 9 years ago
More

A fine start - please let us hear more of your adventures. I can feel that this is going to excite me a lot!!!

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it, and it surely got me turned on! :) -commonfolk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My First Exhibitionist exoerience

You have a bubble butt. That makes you fat.

"The bus wasn't packed but it wasn't empty either. It was about three-quarters full." Just say the bus was 3/4 full.

Never not? That's a good one.

"I was so scared someone saw or would catch me." I keep forgetting it's illegal for a woman to go pantiless in Australia, unless she's non Bondi Beach.

My lady thinks you're a dweeb.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My first experience with exhibitionism was about a month ago. I was sitting out in my backyard in my bikini working on my tan. Whenever I do this, I always see my divorced older next-door neighbor, looking out his window the entire time and I had a couple drinks and felt a little frisky. I lowered my top to just above my nipples I then leaned back and let the top slip totally down exposing my tits. I then took my top off grabbed my sun screen and started rubbing over my breasts and nipples . I could plainly see my neighbor standing right at his window and it look like he was playing with himself. I then started tweaking and pinching my nipples. I was surprised how turned on I was getting and I could feel my pussy getting wet.. I reached down and slipped my bottoms all the way off. I laid back and spread my legs so that my Cunt was wide open.l could see that my neighbor had moved down to his downstairs window to get a better look. I could see that his pants were off and he was playing with his cock. I then slipped my hand between my legs and held my pussy open I started playing with my clit and fingering myself. played with myself. Soon my body was shaking with an orgasm. Since then there are nights I leave my blinds on get naked and play with myself. I can plainly see him at his window jerking off. Despite this we still have never said a word to each other.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 2 months ago

Extremely hot and sexy, love it, when you remove your panties, you should give them to him (wink)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous