My first experience with a Trans

Story Info
This is a story of my first experience with a beautiful Trans.
3.3k words
4.35
6.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rs_bi
rs_bi
4 Followers

Hi I am Randy and I am Bi.

This is my first submission of my one of the experience with a Trans.

I have always been interested in both guys and girls and I lost my virginity when I was 13. That is a story for another day.

This happened when I was 28, and I was travelling and was in Kolkata. I had a full afternoon and full night.

Of late I was having fantasies about shemales (in India they are called Hijras) and I was getting curious and sort of had a hard on just thinking of shemales and I felt kinky.

I had watched a lot of she male porn and was curious. Especially seeing them cum. Before this in all my gay encounters I would love, it when I could cum in my bottom's mouth and stay there until I was completely soft and get hard again still in the mouth.

Strangely each time I fantasized about shemales I just loved thinking of seeing them cum, I was fixated at the female form attached to a dick. The sight of a female having a dick always aroused me.

Having some alone time I started my computer and of course started porn and literotica and started to watch and read transgender stories and videos. At the same time on my phone I started the grinder app looking if I was to get lucky today with a Trans or will I have to settle with a bottom.

Browsing by categories I was happy to see a lot of bottoms and around 4 Trans. Wasting no time I texted all trans. Two replied but they were paid, which I never found appealing. The other two did not respond.

Dejected I went on looking at the messages I was getting from the bottoms nearby and started to chat with quite a few and no one really was interesting.

I went back to porn thinking of just wanking and letting it go but then thought of getting one of the bottoms who was willing to suck and take the load in mouth.

As I was narrowing down on one of the bottoms who was actually nearby and loved swallowing, I received a message and it was from one of the trans. We texted back and forth and she was willing and we exchanged pics and other details.

She looked very feminine and was beautiful, we exchanged our WhatsApp and were soon chatting. She was also travelling and was in Kolkata for a few days and was staying in a hotel with her collogues. Her name was Poonam and was 25 and 5 feet 4 with 34c boobs and she had a 4 inches dick. She preferred bottoming but at times she had topped also and she loved getting fucked.

I told her that I had never been with a trans, but was very interested in doing so and mentioned that this has been my fantasy for a long time, after about an hour of chatting we agreed to have a call and talk.

Her voice was very feminine but had a bit of huskiness which made it very sexy. The way we chatted and spoke she sounded well educated. She had initially told me that she was an interior decorator and was on a site visit in the city. Speaking to each other made us both comfortable I think. At least I was comfortable enough, as I had heard stories of many trans would mugg people and rob them.

With the intial hesitation out, it gave me a bit if confidence and I asked her out for drinks, she accepted laughing and we agreed to meet at a nice bar cum restaurant at Park Street at 6:30.

Having around 2 hours, I decided to trim my pubes and shave my balls and have a long shower, as the bar was 5 minutes walking,

I got dressed in jeans and light grey T shirt with shoes I left at 6:15 and reached by 6:20, I found a nice table for 2 at a corner where I would get a lot of privacy and we could have our time. I texted Poonam informing her that I had reached and got a nice corner table for two.

She was on time and I saw her walking into the bar, I did recognize her from our video call, she was wearing a nice one piece navy blue dress and with a bag on her shoulders and sexy heels, she looked very sexy and beautiful, she recognized me as I waved her and her smile was lovely, I stood up and walked toward her greeting her, we hugged exchanging smiles and her perfume filled up my nostrils and was intoxicating.

She was very feminine, beautiful and sexy, her voice as I said was very sexy. No one would be able to tell that she was a trans, as we got comfortable on our first blind date she said that she was starving and a nice glass of wine with some starters would be great.

We ordered a bottle of white French wine and as we were in Kolkata, which is known for its sea food, we ordered a grilled fish.

I was already very aroused (I have 6 inches circumcised dick) and was already getting hard. After the initial formal talks the subject of sex started and we were soon talking sex.

As we talked I felt her legs touching my shoes and moving upwards and I saw for the first time horny look in her eyes and her smile. As we were on our second glass of wine we were very comfortable and I asked her if she would like to come over my room. She smiled and agreed and told me how horny she was and eager to take my dick in her mouth and ass.

We were done eating, I ordered another bottle of wine for take away and we were on our way to my Hotel. Since I was in a 5 star hotel, no one bothered stopping us and we were soon in front of my room on the tenth floor, I wanted to be pull her and kiss her in the lift but the camera made me stop.

As the door opened I shut the door and pined her down on the door and we were kissing hungrily, there was no softness about the kiss it was full of lust her dark lipstick was all over our lips and still lip locked he made our way towards the waiting bed. After we broke the kiss, she excused herself to the wash room and when she came out she was in her sexy lingerie. I grabbed her and went on to the kiss, my hands all over her face and then on her bra covered boobs and ass. I was still fully clothed without shoes.

She ran her hand over my jeans and felt my dick and I did the same over her sexy satin panties and for the first time I felt a bulge attached to a female.

The touch of her dick made me and her moan at the same time. I loved the way we were kissing, I took my T shirt off and unhooked her Bra and undid my jeans and now we were both in our underwear's. we kept on passionately kissing and I started to lick her face and proceeded toward her right neck and ear, she was very sensitive on her neck and ears and I heard her moaning.

Humping each other. We laid on the bed without breaking the contact with. Soon I was diving to her right boob and planted a soft kiss on her nipple. Her nipple was hard and was a size of a nice raisin, my hands were on her boobs, I took turns on both the nipples, I love it when m girl like rough nipple play and it was evident from her moaning and telling me to be hard on them.

I was so horny by then and I felt her hand sliding my underwear and I did the same and we were both naked on our queen sized bed, I was still on her nipples when she held my very hard dick and started fondling it. She made me lay down on my back and she came on the side raised herself up and kissed me with her right hand on my dick, I let he kiss and slowly she sent down licking my entire body until she reached my waiting dick.

She kissed my shaft and my balls and started licking them and soon my balls were in her mouth, I was enjoying her warm mouth and getting my balls sucked, she knew how to please a man.

Then she did something that I had never experienced before. She licked the base of my balls nearing herself towards my anal opening and with her teeth she bit slightly on my balls sack being careful that my balls were not touched and that sent a wave of pleasure up my entire body, I had never experienced that before and I moaned loud enough, if there was someone in the other room or the passage they would have definitely heard me.

We both giggled and she was back to pleasing me. She kept doing that gentle bite, sending waves of pleasure. As she was making her way to my dick, I pulled her and kissed her and once that lusty kiss was over she moved down and kissed my waiting cock and licked it, the eye contact was very sexy, having the eye contact she took my waiting dick in her mouth and started sucking my dick with lust and hunger.

She was very experienced in whatever she was doing and knew how to please a man. She soon was deep throating me, as I am not very big, 6 inches, soon I could feel her breath on my trimmed pubic hair. I held her head and pushed her deeper and could feel my hard dick in her throat and she was gasping for air, she tapped my thigh and I let the grip loose, she gulped air and went back to deep throating me.

I have had enough wonderful blow jobs but none were as compared to what I was experiencing now. She must have sucked and deep throated me for good 10 minutes when she went back to my balls and sucking, licking them and biting the balls sack, she then went further down and gently applied her tong on my asshole and soon she was rimming me lapping her tong as far as it could reach.

She made me turn on my belly and she parted my ass cheeks and started to lap her tong all over my ass cavity, it was lovely. She then started to kiss my ass cheeks and did the same what she had dome with my balls, she bit me on the ass cheeks and that was very pleasurable, I had no idea until then if that was a thing, she spend around 10 to 15 mins and I was so horny.

I pulled her up and we again were kissing and I started to go down on her. Normally when I am with a bottom, I do not like to suck and even if I suck I do not do it for a lone time.

But this was no man, she was a beautiful girl with a dick, I saw her 4 inches dick very hard and very smooth, her ass was also very smooth unlike most of the guys I had been. I was licking, kissing and biting her nipples with her dick in my hand.

Fondling her hard dick and balls, I stared to lick and started to go down and kissed her belly and poked my tong on her belly button, she moaned expressing her excitement to my touches and licking.

I stayed on her belly for some time and then kissed her cock and licked the pre cum and slowly taking her thin 4 inches dick in my mouth, It felt lovely, until this moment I had never liked sucking a dick so much.

I was so horny and loved her hardness in my mouth. I started hungrily sucking her and taking it all in my mouth, as she was not big I could take it full in my mouth and loved it. I then went towards here balls, she had small balls and very smooth, I took them both in my mouth, she asked me to stop as she was getting close to cumming, she pushed me away and said that she did not want to cum so soon.

I left her dick and balls and dove down toward her ass turning her on her belly and started rimming her smooth hairless ass. This was the first time I had ever rimmed, her smell was wonderful and I kissed her and lapped her entire ass canal and licked her ass cheeks and bit her ass the way she had done, I was loving it and she was also enjoying it.

She pulled my leg toward her and I moved giving her access to my dick which she took in her mouth and we were in sideways 69 position, we were both lost in each other and were having the best of oral sex. She took her mouth of my dick while I was still rimming her with her legs far apart giving me access to her most private part. She asked me to fuck her, I was ready to fuck and take her ass, I found the condoms and the lube that I had kept handy by the pillow when she was in the wash room when we had arrived.

She saw and told that the lube won't be needed as she was very well lubricated, she took the condom and ripped it open and put it on me and started sucking me over the condom; further lubricating my condom covered dick and got onto her fours in doggy position head down and ass up the way I loved.

Her ass was very wet ad lubricated with rimming I had given her. I still let some spit fall on her ass and I kept my dick on her bud and slowly pushed It, as my dick slid in her hole she humped it backward taking I full in like a pro. I started slow and increased my pace and she joined me in the same speed matching my speed. Her ass felt wonderful and I haw humping her in her ass with hard and strong pushes standing behind her.

On the sides I could see her boobs juggling and nipples hard. I spanked her and her moans grew louder, she started to dirty talk, yesss fuck me hard, tear my ass, this excited me more and I spanked her more and louder she moaned and dirtier she talked.

Her ass was red with spanking and the sight of my dick going in and out of her smooth ass was a lovely. I took my full dick out and saw her ass open and gasping with a strong thrust I shoved my dick back in her ass and she moaned out loud, she asked to stop and wanted to change her position to missionary.

I took my dick out and ripped off the condom and put it in her mouth, she sucked passionately holding her dick. I took another condom and put it on while she got on her back at the side corner of the bed and spread her legs inviting me, the sight of her now hard dick and balls and ass open was amazing, she was smooth, beautiful, totally naked and open for me, her boobs lovely and nipples hard.

I took her by her thighs and took some spit and rubbed over her ass and pushed my condom covered dick back in her lovely sweet hole, she moaned and I bend down kissing her and fucked her hard never letting our kiss stop with my hands on her boobs and holding and pressing them hard, we were both moaning in each other's mouths.

I could feel her dick on my stomach and was very hard. I changed my position to standing with one had on her neck and other holding her leg and kept fucking her, I could see her hard dick in the motion and her face and boobs, I had never been so hard and it was fantasy coming true.

She said to increase the pace and also said that she would not last long and she was on the verge of cumming. Her moans were loud her eye closed and seeing her face go red, with a loud moan started to orgasm, her first 2-3 shots landed on her belly, boobs and bed, I saw her release good 5 to 6 ropes of cum and them quite a lot of cum dribbling out or her cock hole, the sight made me very hard and loved the site of it.

I don't know what came over me, I slowed down matching her humps and brought my face down and licked her cum from her boobs, I have never done his before, I would not even kiss a girl if she has taken my cum in her mouth, but here I was.licking her cum.

I withdrew from her ass and licked her cum off her boobs and belly and I found myself taking her now soft and smaller cock in my mouth suking the remaining of her cum, I felt very kinky and hard and felt her dick getting hard in my mouth and she was laying looking at me, what I was doing in bliss.

I moved toward her and we kissed, condom still on my dick, I asked her if she could suck and make me cum, her hand went down on my dick removed the condom while I laid on the bed and she was sucking my dick, with all the action I was also ready to cum and soon my humping increased and I felt my cum leave my balls, I announced my orgasm building and she tightened the grip over my cock and took my full dick in her deep throating me and start to cum.

I shot 7-8 ropes of cum in her mouth keepin the eye contact which increased the pleasure. As I was in my bliss I arched back and closed my eyes while she kept sucking my dick for long until I tapped her head, she slowly moved up towards me and kissed me, strangely I loved it. Normally with other guys I would gross out after I would cum but this time it was like being with a girl and we kissed even though I could taste my cum which I had never done before.

We lay in each other's arms in post orgasmic bliss for some time, then I saw the time, I was almost 11 pm. We had done it for almost 2 hours, still the wine unopened and we were both hungry.

I ordered room service and we went to the bathroom and pissed together and got into some clothes and sipped our wine and soon the room delivery arrived, after the waiter left I took off my T shirt and she also took off my T shirt that I had given her we kissed and drank and ate.

It was almost 12:30 am when we finished eating and I asked if she could stay as I wanted to have my favorite early morning sex, she was not sure, she texted her friends and collogues and in 10 mins I saw a big smile on her face and telling me that she could stay and we got into the bed kissing cuddling spooning and getting hard, we decided to sleep and start in the morning, soon we both drifted in sleep.

Next morning in my next story. Thanks for reading.

rs_bi
rs_bi
4 Followers