My First Gay Crush

Story Info
A young man falls in love with a man with very long hair.
1.6k words
4.28
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of the new college semester. As I was doing my studies, I noticed a new student in one of my classes who had very long jet black hair tied into a bun. I had already been considering getting a new girlfriend as my relationship with Sandra had not been working out.

I was somewhat distracted during the class, as I had been admiring the student's silky long hair, and whenever the student put their hand toward their head, I was anticipating a bun drop, and I became horny.

It was not until the end of class when I could make out that the student was actually a male, when he got up and left his desk for the next class. As I was blushing, I also felt embarrassed, hoping nobody noticed that I took quick glances at the student throughout class.

About three days later, during lunch break, the man decided to sit next to me. As he was walking over to the table, I caught myself admiring him again. Aside from his tall body, I took a particular focus to his facial features, everything from his gray eyes to his nose and a lack of facial hairs. He appeared to have soft, feminine skin, a contrast to his masculine build.

Just as the man was about to sit down, he smiled at me and said "Hi."

I accidentally blushed again, and became embarrassed when the man left out a soft laugh while his mouth was closed. All my life I grew up liking women, and I felt confused as I appeared to be developing my first gay crush.

"My name's Leo, what's your name?" he asked me.

"Well, let's just say I'm the protagonist on this story," I replied.

"So I'll just call you protagonist then?" he then said.

"Yeah that works," I said.

Because this was our first meeting, me and Leo mainly just got to know one another, and I also taught him about the place. There was nothing erotic or romantic in our conversation... at least not yet.

That night, I spent an extra long night in my bathroom. I felt sexually confused as I could not help but have sexual fantasies of me and Leo making out and having gay sex. I even masturbated. I'm already on the last thread of my relationship with Sandra, and if I express more interest in Leo or if she finds out about my gay fantasies, me and her would be through for good.

Me and Leo regularly sat together at lunch. About two months into me and Leo knowing one another, I remembered seeing Sandra raise an eyebrow in suspicion when Leo made the first move to hold my hand. As I felt his soft, feminine skin gently rubbing my hand, I got a boner, and everyone around me saw it. Sandra began to look really angry, and I could tell my relationship with her was about to end very soon.

As I made my way back to my apartment, I got bullied by a few other guys, and was bombarded with homophobic slurs. Lucky for me, Leo came to chase the bullies away. He then pulled me toward his leather jacket and said in a somewhat soft voice, "You and me, going on a date at the park on Saturday. Sound good?"

I agreed to his proposal. I shivered somewhat nervously inside as I sensed that it would be a big step forward into me and him becoming a gay couple.

I had been masturbating over Leo in private for several days now, and with each day I became more confident and used to the idea of me having a gay crush on him. I'm sure Leo would not mind, as he has strongly implied that he is gay.

When Saturday arrived, me and Leo sat together at a bench at the park. He led a conversation with me.

Leo began to admit his feelings for me when he said, "Well seeing as we know each other fairly well at this point, I think it's safe to open up a bit. Truth is, I'm actually gay, and I had been admiring you for a while now. Not only are you a handsome young man, we also get along as friends quite nicely."

When he said that, I had an uncontrollable boner again. He laughed and asked me, "I think it's time for us to take our relationship to the next level. Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

I stood there dead still for a moment. I had been thinking of my failing relationship with Sandra. Me and Leo get along more than me and Sandra ever did.

As Leo saw me somewhat lost in thought, he asked me, "Well?"

I almost immediately replied, "Yes, yes you may be my boyfriend."

Leo used his arm to pull me over toward him, had me face him, and smiled saying, "It's okay to be gay." He then proceeded to kiss me, and a few seconds in, I began to push back with my kiss as well.

Apparently Sandra noticed us kissing. She stormed right up to me and shouted, "WE'RE THROUGH!".

"Good!" I replied. "I've had enough trouble dating women my entire life, so perhaps I can make a change and start dating someone my own gender. Unlike you, Leo does not have that many friends, you know!"

After Sandra left, Leo told me, "Let's not worry about her," and we began to kiss again. He softly rubbed the lump on my pants, where my boner was.

"We can start having sex once you're ready," Leo said.

I wanted the relationship to span a bit further, so I asked him to give it at least a month before we consider doing that.

Within that month, during our off time, me and Leo did some activities together as friends, such as eat in a restaurant, go to the arcade, and admire the sunset together on Friday evening. I'll never forget the kiss me and him had when seeing the sunset fall behind the lake.

When both me and him felt ready to have gay sex together, we made a date that he would come to my apartment the following Saturday.

On that Saturday, as I was watching some TV, I heard a knock on the door. It was Leo, and I noticed he was wearing a pink shirt with a leather jacket on top.

"Looks hot doesn't it?" Leo began to say.

"It's really sexy," I said. "The dynamic between a pink shirt and a leather jacket suits you perfectly."

As we made our way to the couch, I saw Leo do a bun drop for the first time. His hair was so long that it extended a few inches down on to the floor. It was very thick as well. To arouse me further, Leo even flipped his hair left then right and then shook his head.

"You're one of the only people who have seen me without a hair-twisty," Leo said. "I love to keep it long and beautiful, but not when it drags on to the floor in public. I use special conditioner to keep it this silky."

It was all happening so quickly. Right after Leo took out his hair-twisty, he also took off his bottoms and threw them to the side. I saw Leo's penis, and it was very long. He didn't even have any pube hairs, let alone leg hairs.

Leo instructed me to put on his pink shirt while he'd wear his leather jacket. I think this was symbolic for how I was the "woman" of the relationship who leaned on him as the stronger male. I felt uncomfortable for a while, but Leo held my hand and walked me through every step of the way.

"Come with me," he said. "Let's go take a bath together. You can experience for yourself what it's like to have our penises in close contact together."

As the hot water was running in the bathtub, we decided to have sex next to the bathtub. Leo was kind of rough with me. First, he had me assume a doggy-style position while he stuck his dick up my ass, thrusting back and forth until he ejaculated. He then thrust me forward to start sucking his soft dick until he had another orgasm.

"Your turn," he said. Leo then gave me a blowjob up until I ejaculated into his mouth.

"Pretty fun, isn't it? Being into women is overrated. There's just something about the friction between two or more penises in close company."

When the bathtub was full, Leo turned it off. Before we got in, we took in the sensual feeling of both being bottomless. This feeling increased further when Leo dragged me toward him, as I could feel our waistlines pressed together while having our penises touch.

In the bathtub, we had more sex, just like the ones in my fantasies. Now I know the feeling of our penises touching closely while in the water. I then began to play with Leo's soft hair and sunk my face into it. It was the softest thing I had ever touched.

Leo agreed to sleep with me for the night. He mandated that during our alone time, we should either be bottomless or fully naked, as he liked the erotic feeling of us both being naked together.

Like a husband to his wife, Leo put his leather jacket on me and gave me another kiss. "This should help you through the cold winter night. Don't worry about me, I can endure sleeping fully nude." He then gave me a soft kiss on his forehead.

As we lay together in bed, we smiled and lay against one another in close company. "Wait until my mom finds out about our relationship," I laughed. "She'll absolutely flip!"

"Your mom has no control over how you spend your life as adult," Leo said. "If she is homophobic, so be it. It's okay to be gay, as I've said before, as true love exists in all forms, including homosexuality, and it always triumphs over hate."