The Bouncer

Story Info
A night at the bar, the bouncer and I connect.
1.7k words
4.6
5.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myself and a few of my friends were at our usual bar hang out it was so dead, there were maybe twenty people in the whole bar. We decided to head out and check some other bars, ones we had never been too. The first few we went in to, we did not even have a drink, we did have a drink in the one bar but it was just as bad as the one we were previously in.

There was a country bar that all of us had never been too so we decided why not try it out, how bad could it be. The line was long and it seemed almost that we would not get in to this straight country bar, finally the line started to move. There were two bouncers at the front of the line checking identifications.

The one guy was an average kind of guy, not my type, the other was so incredibly hot, I would guess six foot three, a big muscular guy. Blue black hair, a well trimmed beard, deep dark eyes, pouty lips, a massive chest, covered in a layer of dark black fur. The mans legs were like tree trunks, even his cowboy boot covered feet had to be six twelve.

He had huge hands, but he had kind soft eyes, a really ruff voice, that demanded you to show your i.d. To him. I watched as the line grew shorter and I was almost up to him at this point, he stopped the line when we got up to him. I would have to try not to stare at this hunk of a man in front me and not get a raging hard on.

I caught him looking at me a few times when I looked away, I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. Twenty five, gym fit body, dark brown hair, beard, pretty good pecs and an eight inch cock. His bulge in his trousers was impressive to say the least, his cock down his right leg, his balls down the left. I so wanted to drop to my knees and blow him right here.

He took my I.D. And scanned it, longer than most of the other people in line, he looked me in the eyes then at my I.D. Over and over. He gave this kind of half smile and a grunt at the same time, he handed it back to me our hands touching, I can tell you he could have told me to do anything and I would obey.

I felt his eyes on me as we went into the door, I knew he was checking out my ass, this guy had to be a top. We went in the bar and got a drink, the music was not what I normally listened too but with him at the door I would listen to anything at this point.

Someone relieved him of his door duties and he would go thru the bar checking on people. He came by our table and our eyes met once again, not sure why but I wanted to drop to my knees and let this man use me. He stood there staring at me, I felt like I would melt, he slowly walked away, I knew I had to go pee before I peed in my pants at the table here.

I felt his eyes on me as I made my way to the bathrooms, there were about ten people in the bathroom, the urinals full I took the large stall at the end. I left the door open this way another guy could join me to pee in the toilet. He came in and most of the people in the bathroom walked out, he had a reputation that you did not mess with Tony, I would later find out his name.

The urinals still occupied Tony came to the stall I was in, he sauntered in and grabbed for his zipper, my flow abruptly stopped having this man beside me pulling down his zipper, he reached in and pulled out his massive soft cock. The man peed like a fire hose, his stream so strong, his big beautiful uncut cock, that I could not take my eyes off of.

He looked at my own cock then he looked at me in the eyes, a small grin of approval, I so would drop to my knees and service this man right here. He pulled his hand away from his cock letting me reach out and touch his, his hand went to my own. His touch was incredible, strong callused hands, but he was so gentle.

His own cock felt so good in my hand, feeling it grow in my hand, I so wanted to taste it, I peeled back his foreskin. His knob shiny with pee and precum, I so wanted to be on my knees right now sucking him to completion.

"Could I suck it?"

I asked very quietly.

"Not here, after the bar closes, you can come to mine, I'm done at three."

He and I zipped up and went to wash our hands, I wanted to lick the precum and pee off my right hand that was holding his magnificent cock in it. The night dragged on but I had him to keep my mind busy, my friends left at midnight, they could not understand why I was going to stay.

I left the bar at two thirty, he came out right at three, I stood off to the side so his work collegues did not know I was waiting for him. He came up to me pressed me to the wall and pushed his lips to my own, he held the kiss for some time.

"Been waiting to do that all night."

He took my hand and he and I headed over to his, we talked about all kinds of things, he lived in a high rise, nice building. When we got in his suite he offered me a beer, we sat in the living room and talked, he wanted to get to know me, I was not just some random hook up.

"Can you stay the night Billy?"

"I would love to stay the night."

"I really need a shower, would you join me?"

I wanted to tear off all my clothes right here right now, but I did not want to seem to eager, he and I undressed each other. That body of his was incredible, once the shirt was off his fitted tee hugged his body like it was in love with him. I lifted the tee off slowly, I did not want to seem to over zealous, once it was off and on the floor, but I had to touch.

From his neck to his massive pecs, the fur felt so good on my palms, and between my fingers, my cock strained to be held inside my tight fitting trousers. Tony took off the shirt and tee I had on, he too ran his hands all over my body, he leaned in and kissed me once again, that furry body against my smooth one felt so good.

He and I unbuckled and unzipped at the same time, he and I now in a frenzy to get naked and in that shower. His massive cock semi erect and growing, I knew would hurt going in but I had to have his cock inside of me. He and I washed each other, the feel of his body made me so hard and ready to blow a massive load all over him.

Once dried he took my hand and led me to his bedroom, the mans room was immaculate, clearly he liked things to be clean and organized. He laid me on the bed and got on top of me, I made a soft noise as he got on top of me.

"I'm not to heavy to be on top of you am I Billy?"

"No you are perfect."

We kissed then he explored my body, his touch so soft yet manly, he kissed and licked me everywhere, he handled my cock like it was breakable. He sucked me to the base, fondled my balls, then fingered my ass, once his finger hit my hole I was done. My cock exploded like it had never had ever in my entire lifetime.

Tony drank up all I could feed him, he milked my cock till it had no more to give, he lay on top of me and kissed me. I rolled him over and I touched, licked and kissed him everywhere, his neck so sensitive, his nipples made him squirm. His abs made him take in deep breaths, the mans body was sensitive everywhere.

When I got to his cock it was not only long, I would guess at least nine and so thick, his cock would be so hard to take inside my mouth as it was so wide. I managed to take him in, not all of him, that would take some practice. Tony pulled my hair to get me to swallow that much more of him, his hips pushing his cock in deeper with every stroke.

His grip stronger, his balls tucked in and his cock pelted me with cum, the first three deep down my throat. The last three in my mouth, I licked the man clean, not a drop wasted, I put his foreskin back and stared at this big beautiful cock softening in front of me.

Tony pulled me on top of him and kissed me, he rolled us over and held me down, his lips on mine his hands laced into my own.

"You do know Billy I can never let you leave me, you and I are connected for life now."

Was he being serious right now? I was a little nervous, he looked at me totally serious for a minute or two.

"Had you going there for a minute didn't I Billy?"

He and I laughed at his comment.

"Seriously Billy I want to do this again with you."

"I know I would like that very much Tony."

He and I snuggled in under the covers, he held me tight to his body, I was where I wanted to be right now.