My First Gay Horse Fair

Story Info
I engage in my first gay horse fair and am overwhelmed.
2.6k words
4.45
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers

I had only just ventured into the gay sauna world when I met a guy in a steam room who asked if I was attending the annual horse fair the following week. I admitted that I had never heard of such a thing and he educated me on what it involved.

Having had my curiosity sparked by the horse fair, I decided to participate. A week later I arrived at the sauna and was shocked to see a queue at the reception. Because I am discrete about my bi-side I like to get through reception ASAP in case a passerby notices me. I confess that the thought of the event was making me so nervous that when combined with the wait, I started to shake uncontrollably. Eventually, the queue dissipated and I got to the front.

'Mare or stallion?' asked the receptionist.

'Mare', I replied shyly.

'Here's your ticket. Come inside and head to the bar where we will start instruction in about five minutes.'

I rushed up the stairs towards the bar and was shocked by how few 'mares' were present, just five others. An older looking guy put his arm around me and asked if I was a newbie. Having confirmed that I was, he introduced himself as Eric and said he would be my stable lad for the night and would look after me.

The Stable Master entered and we all followed him into the changing room where we got undressed. A couple of guys were wearing pink cock cages, one put on some crotchless tights and the rest of us just stripped off. We returned to the bar with a mixture of anticipation and fear.

'The rules are simple,' explained the Stable Master. 'We offer you a red blindfold if you want bareback, white if you are into safe. We tie your hands with cable tie and lead you into the ring where we stand you at a stable. Your stable lads will choose where you are tethered, depending on your experience.'

The Stable Master looked straight at me as he continued. 'When the stallions come in, they will be introduced to you and when they want you, you must follow them and breed with them. Any refusal and you will be removed from the process and your money refunded.'

The rules were very clear and all six of us sat quiet and listened with intensity.

'Hoods mustn't be removed and again, anyone caught doing so will be required to leave. If at any time you need a break, just shout for your stable lad who will bring you lube, condoms, water or lead you away from a piss or quiet time. But don't rest up for long!'

One mare asked how many stallions would be attending.

'We have advanced sales of 32 so that's just over five per mare. There might be more on the door. So expect to be fucked...a lot!'

There was an odd question here and there but most of us now knew what was expected. We were asked one last time if we wanted to withdraw from the fair but all of stood our ground although by now I was as nervous as I have ever been.

The stable lads approached each of us. Eric was great and very reassuring. He said that he would be extra attentive to me but because I had the best body amongst the mares and '...an arse like a peach', I should expect much attention.

'Bareback or condom?' enquired Eric.

'Condom', I replied. 'Will that mean I get less attention?', I asked.

'Not necessarily. I won't position you at the sling stable just yet because that is the hotspot. Take it easy at first and see how you feel. But if you get confident or there are no takers, I will lift you into the sling and trust me, you will get fucked in that.'

Eric placed the cotton hood over my head. It stopped short just before my nostrils. A lanyard attached to a tube of lube was also strung around my neck. Then came the restraints, a cable tie. 'If you want,' said Eric, 'I can sever the restraints once the initial owners ring inspection has taken place.' Eric zipped the tie quiet tightly.

'OK, now for the owner's inspection ring,' barked the Stable Master.

Eric instructed me to place my cuffed hands on his shoulder and he led me into the play area otherwise known as the owner's ring. The silence among the mares was deafening. Eric then fastened another cable tie to the one around my wrists and tethered me to a vertical pillar.

'You look just great,' Eric reassured me. 'You'll enjoy tonight.'

I stood waiting as I heard Eric move aside. It wasn't particularly cold but the expectation made me shiver. A door opened and a loud bang startled me.

The Stable Master smashed his fist onto a metal wall panel in order to alert us of the stallion's entry. I could hear some nervous laughter and a gaggle as the stallions converged in on the mares. It wasn't long before I felt hands wandering over my nipples. I was spun around and my ass cheeks were forcibly plied apart. Stupidly, I resisted. I heard a deep voice growl, 'This one is spirited. Can I break it in?'

Eric came close and whispered to me, 'He wants to be a bit rough. If you're OK then I will let him go ahead but if it's too rough for you, just shout "Eric".' I acquiesced.

Within seconds I felt a hard slap to my buttocks and one of my nipples was twisted mercilessly. It hurt but I loved the pain. I juddered under the next blow and it was followed by further strikes. They were truly hard and after about the fifth or sixth I let out a yelp. I heard Eric say that I had been broken and the stallion prised my cheeks apart again. I felt his breath on my hole. He was inspecting me intimately.

'Nice hole. Very tight by the look of it,' said the stallion. 'I'll take it though.'

Eric cut the tie binding me to the pillar. The stallion grabbed my wrist restraint's and led me a short distance. I started to tremble again. The stallion's hands forced me onto my knees and I felt his cock press against my lips. There was a lovely mixture of musky/ precum odour under my nose. I opened my mouth and didn't even have to suck as the first stallion fucked my mouth. His knees pressed into my shoulders and pinned my back against the wall as I took a brutal mouth fucking.

Around me I could hear groans of ecstasy and sone slaps as the mares were 'broken'. The first stallion's arms lifted me up and pushed me back against some sort of table. My senses were overwhelmed. He pushed me back and I flinched as my spine recoiled against the cold metal surface onto which I was pushed.

The stallion pressed down hard on my chest and held me while I adjusted to the coldness. He then lifted my legs up and apart.

Eric kindly lubed my ass with a delicate finger prod. I half thought that I would ask for a refusal but something drove me on. I was then entered. The first stallion's cock was as wide as three fingers and the feeling of it breaking through my rectum was extreme. In the darkness of the hood, your senses are increased many-fold.

You feel the stallion's hands rubbing against you and the entry of his penis is a real sensory orgasm. Another stallion joined and he pulled my legs back towards my chest and filled my mouth with his cock. I was grateful because my hole needed stretching before the first stallion's cock burst through my second sphincter. And burst it did. He did not ease in but went straight through my puckered opening and pushed hard. I resisted as my sphincter came under intense pressure to submit. My mind said relax and release but it tenses up and wouldn't open.

Deep thrusts followed and the door was broken down. The first stallion's cock burst through and into my anal canal. His thrusts were rapid and deep. If this had been any other situation, I might have asked him to slow down and even decline his cock but I obeyed the mare's role and surrendered. It was this feeling of helplessness and almost forced reluctant sex that whirled though my mind.

To ease the pain, I sucked harder on stallions two's cock, which acted like a gag. The fucking was remorseless and the pace did not relent. Just as I thought I could take no more I heard the first stallion cry out. Waves of spunk must have filled his condom as I felt his final thrusts slow down and become shallow. He pulled out, leaving my hole startled and hurt as it tried to reshape and shrink. But there was no relief.

Stallion two mounted me in the same position and the riding continued unabated. His cock was thinner but longer. It seemed to slip into me so smoothly but then hit my innards, causing me to gasp with each thrust. Each stab with his cock lifted me up from the cold steel table and this felt so good. I began to moan in ecstasy and this served to encourage deeper thrusts.

At this point I heard stallion's voice to my left. 'Bit of a mustang this one. Hit him hard.'

I was unaware of who he was speaking to but within seconds, there was a rasping slap on my buttocks. Three terrifying slaps then came down as if the aggressor was taking huge swings. I felt the cock of my aggressor slapping against my lips. He beat my mouth repeatedly with his swollen cock head. I did not open up. Whack! He struck me so hard against my face that I whimpered aloud. Then came a strong punch to my buttocks, from who I do not know.

Stallion three placed both hands into my mouth and prised my lips apart. I felt as thought he was going to rip my mouth when in came his salty, sweating, piss stinking cock. I didn't suck but let him push in and out. I could feel him wanking hard. 'Fucking bitch', he kept swearing. 'Im gonna fuck your head till you cry out.' And he did.

The pleasure of the cock in my arse was overcome by the disgusting cock punching into my mouth. Stallion two then fell on to of me, pulling my legs close and wrapping his around the outside of mine. My hole squeezed shut and his pushes became rapid and shallow.

Stallion three removed his cock and I felt a slight fleck of precum shoot across my chin. Then came the rest of his foul smelling cum, drenching my cheeks in his seed. At the same time I felt the smooth chest of number two pressing down on my back. He surges started soon after and after several twitchy thrusts he finally came.

I lay exhausted, my legs trembling, when Eric pushed a water bottle to my mouth. I took a swig and reflected on this most disturbing time. I was simply fuck-meat for my stallions.

Eric lifted me from the table and over to my stable. I was tethered up again. My legs shook and this must have fascinated the passing stallions. Several felt my arse cheeks but there were no takers, just a few wry sniggers. My ears strained to sense who was around me.

Little did I know that there was quite a gallery staring and wanking at the sight of my shaking legs and butt cheeks. Then I heard stallion one again. 'Sling,' is all he said. I was untethered and led some distance.

At the sling, my cable ties were severed by Eric who helped a stallions lift me onto the leather harness of the sling. I leaned back and relaxed. Each of my legs was lifted and positioned in the stirrups. I held onto the chains as I was pushed back and forth, conscious that my hole was terribly exposed.

A new voice was heard, stallion four. 'My God his hole is beautiful.'

'It is,' declared Eric, 'and he wants you to breed him.'

Stallion four pressed two fingers into my cunt to lubricate my insides. I placed my hands under my cheeks and felt the presence of sticky cum. He pushed me back while still finger fucking me and as the swing returned towards him, I was impaled on his fingers.

Stallion four tried to wank my cock but even though I was highly aroused, I just couldn't muster an erection. This sometimes happened when I was fucked intensely.

A cock was being rubbed over my opening and was then pushed in. My ass ring opened willingly and my anus acted like a slack vagina, gently tightening around the inserted cock. I must have been fucked for ten or fifteen minutes before stallion four picked up the rhythm. 'Oh, yeh, fuck him hard now,' screamed stallion one.

With every deep thrust I moaned. I felt my cock bouncing around as I was worked over.

At the point where I wanted this over, stallion one's cruelty returned. He placed a finger against my hole and pushed it in against four's cock. 'No, no, no,' I protested.

Eric asked, 'You retiring?' I made no reply. Whack! One slapped my hard across my face and then punched me in my abdomen. His destructive finger was joined by another. I felt my hole ripping under the intense assault.

Stallion four continued to fuck me. I never relaxed around one's fingers that writhed and twisted inside. Just as I was about to call time, four shuddered with a surprisingly gentle orgasm. One removed his fingers and my ordeal was done. Eric sensed that I was at an end and four fucks was enough. He helped me from the sling and walked me back to the changing area. As I staggered behind Eric, I heard the voice of stallion one again. 'Not so fucking virginal now are you,' he taunted.

In the changing room, Eric lifted my hood. I was beat. Bruises appeared all over my body from the slaps and punches and my hole still felt open. Eric kissed me lightly. 'You're not OK are you?' he asked. I shook my head. Tears appeared at the side of my eyes and I continued to tremble. Eric sat down next to me and cuddled me. I lay in his arms for quite some while as my senses recovered.

When I lifted my head, Eric placed a hand under my chin and landed a huge kiss on my lips. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and we necked for some minutes. Eric released his cock from the briefs he was wearing and I knelt between his legs. I wanted him so badly and I lovingly took him in my mouth, gently wanking his shaft as I forced my tongue into his urethra. Pulling off, I lapped around his cock head. Eric twitched several times. I had him, I thought so I continued to wank and suck.

'Oh...', moaned Eric as tiny flecks of cum pumped from his engorged penis. Then the rest of his creamy load pulsated free from his tormented cockhead. We kissed for some while afterwards and to my amazement, Eric asked for my mobile which I happily gave him.

'I'm married,' he declared, 'so text me first before you call.'

'I will and so am I!' I replied. And then Eric left to finish his stable duties.

I sat on a bench in the changing room and reflected on the most harrowing yet erotic night of fucking I had ever experienced. A swirl of my tongue around my mouth and I could feel his dried, salty cum. Would it be the last time I would taste him, I wondered.

Bisense
Bisense
42 Followers