My First Gay Sex

Story Info
The first I had sex with a man.
1.6k words
4.21
11.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I am 22 and have been working at the same job since I was 17 and right out of high school.

I was just promoted to manager and am headed to corporate headquarters for my manager training.

I am very people friendly while at work but socially very inept and quite shy around women, therefore I have no girlfriends and very few friends in general.

When I arrive for my first training day I meet my trainer, John. He is about ten years older than I am but we hit it off right away.

After the first two days he asks me what I am doing that night and I tell him I have no plans. He tells me he wants to take me out on the town, sort of a let our hair down kind of thing.

He picked me up at my hotel and we head into the city for some dinner and drinks. After we finish with that he takes me back to my hotel.

Along the way he drives by an adult bookstore/theater. He asks me if I have ever been in one and I tell him no, I have never seen one before.

We stop and go inside. As I am looking around he is talking to the clerk. Then he finds me and tells me he has paid for us to go into the theater and booths.

Once in the theater he finds us seats at the back and we sit down to watch the movie.

This movie has got me quite horny and I am trying to adjust my hardening cock. He tells me to stay there and he will be right back.

I am actually relieved and adjust my cock in my pants to be more comfortable.

While he is gone a man sits down next to me and asks if I am enjoying the movie. I tell him I am and then feel his hand on my leg.

I don't want to make a scene so I just sit there. Before too long he is rubbing my cock through my pants.

I keep looking around for John hoping he will return and save me from this guy but don't see him anywhere.

John has gone up to the balcony and is watching me from up there and smiling. He knew as soon as he left me alone someone would make a move on me and he was right.

The man next to me now asks me if I want him to suck my cock. I don't reply, just hoping he will stop molesting me and go away. But my cock betrays me and he can feel the wet spot on my pants from the pre-cum leaking from it.

He unzips my pants and tells me to raise my hips so he can get at my cock better.

I do as he tells me and he not only pulls my pants down but all the way off. As soon as they are off he takes my shirt off me as well.

By now another man has sat down next to me on the other side of me. Now I have one man stroking my hard dripping cock and another one pinching and pulling on my nipples.

The first man leans down and takes my cock into his mouth. I have never experienced any of what is now happening to me and I am in sensory overload.

My cock erupts into the man's mouth almost as soon as it enters his mouth. He just keeps sucking on me though after swallowing my load. He is keeping me hard as my nipples are being played with.

Unbeknown to me John has returned and taken a seat behind me and is watching everything closely.

I hear a voice telling these guys to stand me up and bend me over the seat in front of me. As the do this I feel someone stepping behind me and he something slippery spreading along the crack of my ass

When I try to turn my head and say something someone holds it facing towards the screen and as my mouth opens he pushes his cock into my mouth.

I can now feel the head of a cock pushing into my ass. I want to scream but can't.

When the pain finally subsides, the cock in my mouth explodes, filling it with cum.

It is immediately replaced with another one and the fucking of my ass starts heating up. I can feel that cock begin to slew and start pulsing as it fills my hole with its seed.

I feel cum running down the insides of my thighs as the cock is pulled out and away from my hole. The second cock in my mouth also gives me another load of cum to swallow, which I have no choice but to do.

Then it all ended rather quickly and I sit back down. John returns to the seat beside me.

He tells me that it looks like I have been enjoying myself while he was gone. I am totally embarrassed and struggle back into my clothes.

Once I have my clothes back on John tells me he should get me back to my hotel since we have more training tomorrow and we leave.

The following day goes like any normal training day with no mention about the night before.

As we are finishing our training for the day John tells me to wait for him.

When he comes out of his office he tells me he will take me to my hotel so I won't have to take a taxi. When we get there he tells me he wants to come up to my room with me so he can show me something.

When we got to my room he told me to sit down and got his phone out.

He started playing a video for me. It was me at the adult theater last night. I gasped when I saw it.

He told me that this kind of thing would get me fired if the wrong people saw it, but he would delete it if did everything he told me to do. Having no choice I asked him what he wanted from me.

He told me I was going to be his sex slave for the rest of the time I was here for training.

Now, get on your knees, he told me.

I did as he said and once on my knees he stepped up to me and told me to take out his cock and start sucking it like the one I'd sucked in the video last night.

As I began sucking his cock he held my head and forced it into my throat, a little at a time so I wouldn't gag on it.

He fucked my mouth for a short time when he suddenly shoved his cock right into my throat and emptied his balls down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow it all.

After he wiped his cock clean he told me to change from my suit into some sweats so I could take them off easier and we left the hotel.

He took me back to that same theater. He had me wait with him at the counter as he told the clerk he had brought me back for some more action as he said he would.

The clerk buzzed us into the theater. Once inside John told me to take my clothes off and give them to him.

He then took me down to the front row. Once there he left me and walked away.

It didn't take long before I had men all around me and touching me everywhere. Then they all had their cocks out and began taking turns fucking my mouth.

John had returned and told them that once I finished sucking them all off they could form a line behind me and they could then all fuck my ass, but only after he fucked it first.

I ended up sucking off ten men in the theater. Once I had finished the last one the clerk came into the theater and told me I wasn't finished yet. He then pushed his cock into my mouth and began fucking my mouth until he to held my head and forced me to swallow his load.

While I was sucking his cock John found a mattress somewhere and placed it on the floor in front of the seats. I was then placed on my hands and knees and John lubed my hole real good.

He then pushed his cock into my hole with one hard shove and he went in all the way to his balls. I screamed from the sudden pain but someone shoved a rag into my mouth and john began fucking me hard and fast.

John fucked me for a long time before breeding me deep. As soon as he pulled out the clerk took his place and soon had his balls slapping mine. Once he was finished breeding me it became a free for all as everyone else started using me for their pleasure.

I was bred by every cock in the place and when John took me back to my hotel he told me to get plenty of rest because he was going to have some friends of his meet him at my hotel tomorrow night.

Every night after that until my training was finished I spent servicing John and his friends.

I was constantly being fucked in both holes from the time I got back to my hotel room until midnight. When the training was over John told me that he would be visiting my store at least every six months for further training.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers