Her First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
Her first real lesbian experience,
1.5k words
4.39
26.3k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been dating Trevor for about five years, and during that time, his best friend Nate started seeing a girl named Shay. Over their two-year relationship, the four of us became inseparable, often going to bars and clubs as a group. My close friendship with Shay developed as we navigated the ups and downs of early-twenties relationships. In those days, we were the epitome of youthful immaturity - endlessly breaking up, getting back together, sleeping with other people during our separations, only to argue about it when we got back together.

During the times when Trevor and I were separated, as well as Shay and Nate, Shay and I would frequent clubs and bars together while the guys pursued their own interests. Shay confided in me that she was bisexual, even though I had known her to be heterosexual. I didn't dwell on it much, eventually letting it slip from my mind.

One fateful evening, our group - Shay, Nate, Trevor, and myself - went out for a night on the town. The atmosphere was familiar and fun as we danced and drank. However, the night took a turn when Shay witnessed Nate talking with an ex-girlfriend, and then sharing a hug. This sparked a heated argument between Shay and Nate, altering the course of our entire evening.

They took their disagreement to the parking lot. I was immediately behind her because I'm such a great friend and Trevor followed suit. Their heated exchange lasted a few minutes before Nate, the prick he was, stepped forward and pulled Shay's hair. Instinctively, I intervened by hitting him to protect Shay. This upset Trevor, who believed I should have stayed out of it so then we started arguing. Eventually, the guys took off in Nate's car, and Shay and I took off in mine.

Overwhelmed by tears, she cried uncontrollably, prompting me to pull over. I parked the car to comfort her. I empathized with my friend's humiliation and as I embraced her, I reassured her that she deserved far better than Nate and said he was a loser. I advised her to stop wasting time on people like him and even considered ending things with Trevor since they shared the same traits.

She clung to me, drenching my delicate spaghetti strap top with her tears. Once her sobs subsided, she sat back and expressed gratitude for my friendship, wondering how she would have gotten through it if I hadn't been there. I assured her that I would always be there for her and an unspoken understanding passed between us as our gazes lingered longer than expected.

Tenderly, she swept my hair back behind my ear, just as I usually styled it. Drawn to her touch, I leaned in closer, inhaling the delicate scent of her floral perfume. As I closed my eyes, I unexpectedly found myself caught up in the moment and swiftly opened them again, flushed with embarrassment. Having always identified as strictly heterosexual, I struggled to comprehend these newfound emotions stirring within me.

I couldn't look her in the face so I fixed my gaze downward and proceeded to drive off. After all, we were parked in front of a vacant lot and my headlights were on. Suddenly, she reached and put her hand on my forearm signaling me not to drive. "Why don't you kill the lights?" she asked, now smiling. A little confused, I turned off the headlights and the engine.

As I settled back into my seat and looked in her direction, I found her already leaning in for a tender kiss. Startled, I instinctively pulled away before realizing how much I enjoyed her lips on mine and grabbed her neck to draw her closer. Our lips grazed one another gently, soon opening up for a deeper kiss. Welcoming the gentle exploration of her tongue in my mouth, there was nothing else I wanted more in that instant. Enveloping her with reciprocated passion, I was all-consumed in the unexpected discovery of desire.

Her kisses were softer than Trevor's and much more passionate. I felt warmness in my face, especially my cheeks, and as it shot downward between my thighs, I was very taken back but tried not to show it. She began kissing me. First behind my ear, then descending toward my breasts, nibbling the top of them as she caressed. Then she stopped kissing me for a moment, eyeing me with intense desire. Slowly sliding my arms out of my camisole, she pulled it down to my waist then began kissing me again. When she moved to undo the clasps on my bra, I did it for her, letting it fall to my waist as well. I was surprised by how easy it felt to be with her that way and released a soft gasp. She responded with a giggle. However, neither of us uttered a word. Leaning back into her seat, gradually reclining it, her gaze was fixated on my bare breasts. When the seat was fully reclined, she motioned for me to come to her and I obeyed, eagerly kissing her again. She was very attractive, with a chin-length chocolate brown bob, full lips, and captivating eyes that seemed to smolder.

I moved to remove her crop top but she quickly removed it herself, then her bra. We continued kissing passionately. Our breasts touching made me feel tingly inside as she toyed with my nipples, taking them into her mouth and sucking, then biting softly. I let out a small moan and she stopped to unzip my skirt. My soaking wet panties stuck to me so I helped her remove everything until I was completely naked.

She smiled, removing her skirt as well, and threw it on the floorboard. She wasn't wearing panties. I began caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples softly, then harder, as she continued to play with mine, reciprocating my motions. Having small breasts, I was in awe of her full bust and took her nipples in my mouth with pleasure, sucking and flicking them with my tongue. Her eyes closed, and she moaned in delight, then reached down to my hidden spot. Pleasantly surprised by its moisture, she opened her eyes and smiled again, then rubbed my labia for just a moment before easing a finger inside. I began moaning as she eased in another, slower this time. She stroked the inside for a minute, and I spread my legs as far as they could go instinctively. When she began to rub my clitoris with expert ministrations, I thought I might climax then. She sensed how close I was and suddenly pushed me back into my seat, ordering me to recline it.

Those were the only words spoken throughout our tryst and I did as she said. As I reclined, she spread my legs, putting one upon the door and resting my foot on the dash while the other she pushed across the console, my twenty-something body immensely flexible. She immediately placed her delicious lips on my clitoris, sucking slightly. Then she kissed it softly with her open mouth. I moaned and began to move my hips with her motions as she returned a finger inside, moving it slowly in and then out as she kissed and sucked. She did a much better job than Trevor ever had, taking her time. It was as if she was making love to it with her mouth. As I came hard, I felt my juices gush, and she held my legs to allow her to suck until it was over. I was in ecstasy, my legs shaking with pleasure.

Not sure if I was ready to actually go down on another female, she sensed my hesitation and guided my hand to her entrance as we kissed some more. It, too, was drenched. She turned her back toward me and got onto all fours on the passenger seat the best she could, arranging her body so I had a clear view, and began touching herself, placing a finger inside, and then holding it to my mouth. I sucked her juices from her fingers. She tasted fantastic. I began caressing her entrance, exploring it. I had never examined another female before. Rubbing her clit with my thumb from one hand, I placed a finger inside her with the other. It was very warm but different from mine. I inserted another, feeling myself getting excited again. Deciding that I didn't want to leave her without an orgasm when she'd just been so generous to me, I began licking and flicking my tongue on her clit as she moaned, holding it in place so I'd have easy access. It didn't take long for her to come too. She grabbed me and kissed me passionately for a moment following her release, then we giggled.

I think what we'd just engaged in shocked both of us. We never talked about it nor did it again. We made up with our boyfriends and never told them and we all eventually broke up. I haven't seen her in years but I'll never forget every moment of my first lesbian experience. Though I've been in many heterosexual relationships since I don't regret it for a minute.