My First MMMF

Story Info
Random Hotel Shenanigans.
1.6k words
4.19
14.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my name is Nats. I have recently turned 19. Looking back over the last year I have gone through so much sexual exploration. It started a couple of days after my 18th Birthday when I spent the night with my BFF, Callie. Having sex with her along with the events that came in the following weeks awoke a demon inside of me. It led to both Callie and I fucking Mark, one of my Dad's work colleagues at a party. I wanted more and one thing is for sure, I got soooo much more.

Callie and I were fooling around frequently. She could be very dom at times and I loved submitting to her. The dynamics kinda worked. At 5'3, 140lbs I was short, fit but easily overpowered by my busty 6' BFF. We also heavily encouraged each other to sleep with guys and have as much fun as we could. YOLO so they say.

Since the night of my Dad's party, I had been texting Mark a lot. Sharing nudes, late night sexy talk, that kind of stuff. I also know for certain Callie had been to his place while his wife was out of town. She made sure to tell me what he had done to her while I was eating her out one night, sparing no detail.

It was late one Friday evening, and I was sat in the lounge with my parents watching a movie. Around 1130pm I received a series of WhatsApp messages from Mark, telling me how much he was thinking about me and the things he would do to me if I was with him in that moment.

I was kinda bored, spending my evening in with my parents was hardly thrilling, so the messages were very much welcome. I got brave and replied telling him that I wanted to suck his cock, and for him to use me like a little whore.

He replied by sharing his location. He was at Hotel Brooklyn near the city centre.

"I'm having drinks with a couple of friends, why don't you join us?" Was the next message he sent.

I began typing my reply almost instantly "If I am coming out now, I want to stay out. Can I stay in your room with you?"

He simply replied with "get yourself here now!"

I made my excuses with my parents, telling them I was going to meet Callie and the girls. My Dad would hit the roof if he knew what I was actually planning on doing and who with.

In my room I quickly threw on some clothes. A pink cardigan, denim daisy dukes, and some flats. I think I looked kinda cute.

The Uber arrived almost as quickly as I had booked it. I quickly tied my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my bag and headed out the door. It was only 15 or 20 minutes away, traffic permitting.

I arrived at the hotel. As I headed to the main entrance the bouncer at the casino gave me a wolf whistle. He was a big guy, pretty fit. I winked and smiled as I headed in the main doors and made a beeline for the bar area.

Mark was at a table with two other guys. He looked fitter that I remembered and the company he was keeping were both kind on the eye too.

"Evening boys" I said with a smile, giving Mark a hug and taking a seat.

"Hey you made it!" Mark beamed back. "Guys this is Natalie, Jon from Accounts Daughter"

The other two guys introduced themselves. James was tall and slim with long dark hair tied up in a pony tail, and Dom, Olive skinned with a buzz cut and tattoos on his arms.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said with a grin. Something about the fact that they all knew my Dad gave me a little bit of guilty excitement.

For the next hour or so we chatted and had drinks at the bar, as we all sank a round of shots, the bartender called last orders.

"One more round for the road?" Asked James, before proceeding to order a round of Espresso Martini's with a Jagarbomb chaser.

"Well we could continue this up in my room?" Mark posed the proposition as a question. "I'll order a couple of bottles of white wine on room service"

"That's more like it" I laughed in agreeance.

I had the feeling this was going to be an exciting night.

Once we finished our drinks, the four of us headed over to the lifts. As we got in the lift one of them, I am not sure which, slapped my arse.

"Is that all you got?" I joked as we headed up to the 4th floor.

Mark lead the way down the hall, and I found myself between James and Dom. They both had their arms around me, one around the shoulders, the other around the waist.

As we entered the room, Mark switched on the lights. I approached Mark, wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. I felt James and Dom approach from behind. Three pairs of hands were roaming my body, I didn't know who was touching where, but I really didn't care. I had never felt so turned on in my life than I did in that very moment.

I unbuttoned the pink cardigan as I felt the top button of my denim shorts pop open. Mark helped me remove the cardigan as both Dom and James were sliding my shorts down. I reached forward and unbuttoned Mark's pants, reached inside and took out is already hard cock and started to stroke him.

"If you want me to treat you like a whore, get on your knees!" Mark whispered in my ear.

I squatted down and took him in my mouth. My shorts were still around my ankles. My bra had been removed so here I was in just my thong with a dick in my mouth as two other guys were dropping their pants next to me.

I took turns sucking each one of them, while they proceeded to talk amongst each other, saying how much of a dirty slut I was. I loved the fact all attention was on me.

Mark grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. With his left hand he pulled my head back, kissed me, then slapped my tits one after the other. Then he bent me over the corner of the bed and slapped my ass before pulling my thongs down.

I felt him position himself behind me, rubbing the tip of his dick over my clit, and spreading my lips apart before pushing himself inside me, hard. I gasped as I tried to catch my breath. Before I knew it James had pushed himself into my mouth and I found myself with Dom's cock in my hand.

Mark was pounding me hard. I could feel my orgasm beginning to rise with every stroke of his long shaft. Now I had Dom in my mouth as James walked around the room.

I was about to cum when Mark pulled out. A second later I felt James plung his fat cock into me and it sent me over the edge. I was cumming hard as James fucked me harder the Mark did.

"Her cunt is so tight and wet" said James

"My turn" Dom shouted over as he pulled out of my mouth.

Dom pulled me on top of him and guided himself inside me. He was really thick and it took a moment to adjust to his girth as I slid down him. My third cock inside me for the night and I wanted so much more. I bounced up and down on him, Mark in one hand, James in the other.

"Use me like your little whore" I groaned as I fucked Dom.

Mark moved behind me and started to probe my asshole with the tip of his cock.

I started to protest at first, until James shoved his dick in my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up" He said.

Mark slowly pushed harder, stretching my butthole to accommodate the tip of his dick. He pulled out and spat on my asshole before trying again, this time he slid deeper.

I was airtight. Three hot studs fucking all 3 of my holes. I convulsed with orgasm as one by one they filled me up with their seed, grunting like animals as they used me. I almost passed out with the intensity of it all as we all finished together.

Some time had passed, Dom and James had left, more than likely returning to their own rooms.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked. He genuinely seemed to care.

"Oh I'm more than okay" I grinned. I had never felt so satisfied sexually. "I have never done butt stuff before, never mind being gangbanged" I exclaimed.

"Haha that wasn't a gangbang" Mark replied "but we can make that happen some day" he smiled.

"I want you to fuck my ass again, like now" I whispered as I reached for his cock.

I didn't need to ask him twice. Mark sat up, and pushed my face into the pillow with my ass in the air. I was still loose from the fucking I had taken less than an hour earlier. It didn't take much warming up before he was inside me again. This time he was pounding me slowly, hard and rough with intent with a second or two in between thrusts.

I clenched as I pushed back and grunted as he took me. There is something to be said for an anal only orgasm. It is different. I felt dirty, but oh so turned on as he picked up the pace. I could feel him swell in size seconds before cumming inside my well fucked butt.

I knew this would turn out to be a bight to remember and I wasn't wrong...