My First Punishment

Story Info
The story of my first punishment.
1.7k words
4.22
15.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in and sit on the couch. You call me over and command me to take off your shoes and socks and rub your feet. I happily oblige and begin to do so, thanking you for the opportunity. After about 5 minutes of me rubbing your feet, you ask if I have forgotten something. I have no clue what it is and have to ask. You tell me having to ask for my mistakes means double the punishment and I know it's going to be a rough night. You get up and head toward where we keep the toys and I immediately remember, I forgot my collar. I know I am supposed to meet you at the door with my collar and leash for you to put on me when you come into the house and yet I have not done it today.

You get the collar and leash and order me to my knees in front of you. You place the collar around my neck and get something else out of the bin but I can't see what it is. You pull me up by the leash and turn me around, placing my hands behind my back as you do. You cuff my hands behind me and push me back on my knees. You come back around in front of me and order me to remove your pants and release your already hard cock. For every thirty seconds it takes a lash is added to my punishment. I immediately get to work trying to undo your belt with my teeth. I see you videoing and I know you love watching me struggle. I get the belt done and start on the button, which goes much quicker. The zipper is a different story though, as if my face wasn't already rubbing around your crotch enough. After pressing my face against your cock through your jeans, it's hardness teasing me, for what felt like forever. I finally was able to get your pants off and your underwear down, it took me 5 minutes. You tell me to get the paddle out of the bin, so I walk over and feel a tug at my chain when I'm almost in reach of it. You pull me back and instruct me to crawl, because only good sluts get to walk.

I crawl over and retrieve the paddle in my mouth while you sit down. You drape me over your knees and remind me why I'm being punished. You tell me I'll be receiving ten hits from the paddle and I must count out loud, thank you, and ask for another after each one. If I mess up, we start again. I thank you for caring enough about your pet to punish me and brace myself.

"One, thank you Sir, May I have another?"

The phrase adds to the wetness that the situation and the smack has started. The first three are more like surprises, the next three start to sting, and the three after that start to hurt. The final blow comes down and smacks me directly on my exposed clit, sending both waves of pain and pleasure, almost enough to send me over the edge. My ass is red and my panties are soaked.

After thanking Sir for the last blow, he rips off my barley there anyway underwear and shoves them in my mouth. I can taste my pussy and it turns me on more. You dip two fingers into my cunt, commenting on how much of a whore I am to be this wet after my punishment. You finger fuck me while my moans are muffled by my panties. You tell me to thank you and I try to talk through the panty gag in my mouth. You pull them out and replace them with the fingers that were just in my cunt. You push me off your lap and onto my knees, my hands still restrained behind my back. You stand in front of me with your big cock erect and tell me to beg for the privilege of taking you down my throat. I do, and you tell me to go ahead. I struggle with not using my hands but am able to get you into my mouth.

I immediately take you deep in my throat, no longer able to restrain my hunger for your penis. I feel the head of your cock in my throat and hear you moan. The moan motivates me to fuck my throat with your cock, causing you to moan more. I pull back to take a breath and feel my own drool dripping off my face. I take your cock back in my mouth and suck on just the tip. You do not appreciate the teasing and grab my face, pushing me onto your cock until my nose touches your belly. You tell me how I'm a "good girl" and pet and such a "pretty slut with my cock in your mouth." You hold my hair and fuck my face as I feel my spit drip down my chin. I gag a little and you slow down, not wanting me to reach my limit just yet. You pull me off your cock and I whine, not ready to give it up. You tell me to lay on my back with my legs open and you go to get a toy from the box.

You come back with the crop, upset that my ass did not hold the beating red color from the paddle. You smack my pussy and tits and watch me squirm, knowing how hot I think this is and how horny it makes me. When my pussy is stinging and my nipples are rock hard, you flip me over and put my ass in the air, bringing down the force of the crop again. The quick smacks sting more than the paddle and the anticipation of where the crop is going to land puts me in a space where I know I would do anything for my Sir.

After my ass is properly red and maybe a little bruised, you pull me up and embrace me in a hug, praising me for doing so well. You take my face in your hands and kiss me deeply and with love and kindness. I want so badly to reach and touch you while your tongue dances with mine, and you know that which is why you still have my hands restrained behind my back. You break our kiss and whisper in my ear that we aren't done yet. You begin to kiss my checks and down my neck, while playing with my nipple. You grab the nipple clamps and place them on one at a time, but only after you suck on them and pull them with your teeth, ensuring they are as hard as they can get. The clamps send jolts down my body and you pull out your phone to take pictures of me and the messy predicament I'm in.

Hands behind my back, ass and chest red, nipples clamped, pussy so wet the juices are running down my thighs. You tell me how pretty of a sex slave I am and how glad you are to own me. You kick my feet apart and redo my cuffs so that my hands are restrained behind my head and place a blindfold over my eyes. You leave me standing there, naked, exposed, and wet with anticipation. I hear you walking around me, yet I have no clue what you're thinking. Finally you come back, and without saying a word, grab the leash and guide me back to the bedroom.

You remove the leash and guide me onto the bed where my ass in the air and my face is on the mattress. The nipple clamps rub against the bed, pulling them slightly and causing me to moan. I hear you snicker and call me a fucking slut as you prepare whatever you have in for me next. After what felt like an eternity, I feel something pressing against my asshole. You guide the medium sized plug in and I let out a deep moan. You tell me to thank you for filling my ass and I do. You smack my ass with your bear hand and tell me to thank you again because I was not appreciative enough the first time. I thank you profusely and you accept. I feel the head of your penis push against the opening of my vagina and I push back in hopes of getting more.

You love how much I want you but you can't let me know that. Instead you take your cock away and tell me to beg for you to fuck me. "Please let me have that big cock in my tight pussy Sir. I need it Sir, please. I'm such a white for your big cock. I love the way it fills me so much and the way it stretches me out so big. Pleaseeee put your cock in my cunt Sir. Pretty please fuck your slut Sir." You tell me that it does indeed sound like I need your cock and that I did such a good job that I may have it, but I may not cum without permission.

I once again feel your cock at the entrance to my vagina and as you push in I can feel your cock press against the plug in my ass. I have never felt so full and slutty in my life. As I feel your cock hit my cervix and it rubs against my butt plug and you call me a good pet and a filthy whore, I almost cum without asking. I feel you smack my ass to bring me back and you remind me of your commands. I ask for permission to cum but am denied, pushing me closer to the edge than I already was. You bring out a vibrator and place it on my clit, when you do I beg for permission to cum. I beg over and over as you say no, the desperation in my voice becoming more and more apparent. I feel you start to move faster and go deeper and I know you are getting close too. I continue to beg to cum as the vibrations from the toy pulse through me and you ravage my pussy and cause the plug to shift around as well. I ask for permission to come once more and it is finally granted as you cum along side me.