My First Rodeo - Pt. 01

Story Info
Police Chief is forced to suck cock.
3.4k words
4.5
16k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little bit about me.......I am a 44 years old white male. I'm 6'3" 225 lbs and better than average looking. I am recently divorced from my wife of 20 years. I have 3 children, all high school age. I am the Chief of Police in a medium size department (130 officers). I am a complete type A personality.

My God, was i in for a wake up call.

When my wife told me she wanted a divorce, i was crushed. I know i spent too much time with my work And not enough time at home but i had no idea how much it was negatively affecting my marriage. The divorce was quick and amicable. I was depressed over it for quite a while after the paperwork was finalized. Several months after the divorce, i began dating again. I dated several different women, all beautiful, but i still wasn't satisfied.

Being in charge at work, i was looking for a change in my sex life. I was really looking for a woman who would take charge and dominate me. I decided to place a vague ad on an online dating site indicating that i was looking for a take charge kind of woman. I didn't go into too much detail because of my job.

After receiving numerous responses, i found one that seemed interesting and mysterious. Her response included a picture of a woman in a shiny black latex body suit. Her face was hidden by a latex mask. The only words in her response were "I will dominate you like i know you need to be."

I was very interested and began to correspond with this woman who identified herself as Kat. We discussed her dominating me and she insisted that if she agreed to meet me, that she was in charge and i would have to do everything she said or she wouldn't meet me. We exchanged a few pictures but she refused to show me her face until we met. I was hesitant to meet her without seeing her face but that changed after we spoke of what she wanted to do with me when we met. After messaging each other for over a week, she invited me to meet her. After i agreed to meet her, she sent me a list of her RULES.

Rules: do not ask any questions, do not speak unless spoken to and do what i say when i say! These are the rules and they are non negotiable. Violate any of them, and you will be asked to leave and there will be no second chances! Kat then messaged: are you in or are you out?

I told her i was in. She sent me an address and a time. She indicated that the door will be unlocked and that she will leave me written directions at that location. I was instructed to go there, follow the instructions and wait for her.

I responded to the location which was about 45 minutes from the town i worked in. I was happy about this because i was a little paranoid about my work and this side of me. When i arrived, i was a little hesitant because the address looked like a small warehouse in a shitty looking area. I locked my gun and ID in the safe in my car and approached the building. I opened the door and walked in. The lights were on but it was dimly lit. The room had a polished concrete floor with only a table off to the side. There was a small office with a glass window but i couldnt tell if anyone was inside because the office lights were out. On top of the table was a small box with the words "instructions" written on the lid.

I opened the box and there was a hand written note and a pair of handcuffs. The note read: take off all of your clothes and fold then neatly, then put them in the box. After you are naked, handcuff your wrists placing the cuffs through the metal loop overhead in the center of the room. Then wait.

In hindsight, i should have probably just left at this time. Every instinct i had as a law enforcement officer was telling me to get out of there. Kat must have known i would become apprehensive and sent me a message. I looked at the message on my phone which was a picture of Kat dressed in black latex.

The message read: have you changed your mind? If not, follow the directions. If you have changed your mind, please leave.

My cock was hard as a rock at this point and i guess there was no turning back. I took off my shoes and then my shirt. I received another message from Kat.

This read: i'm glad you didn't change your mind. At this point i knew she was watching me. I assumed she was in the dark office and in my moment of lust and excitement, i didn't think about the possibility of surveillance cameras. I continued undressing and then picked up the handcuffs. I walked to the center of the room and took a deep breath. I have handled cuffs many times at work but cuffing myself was something different. I locked the first cuff on my left wrist, then looped the cuffs through the metal loop attached to a pole coming from the ceiling. I then locked the second cuff onto my right wrist. As soon as i clicked the cuffs on the lights went out and it was pitch black in the room.

All of a sudden strobe lights started flashing. This went on for a minute or two and it was very disorienting. Going from pitch black to the quick flashing strobes made it hard to focus. I heard the clicking of high heels on the cement floor coming from behind me.

As i tried to turn and see who was behind me i felt a slap on my ass. I could see that it was Kat. She was wearing a shiny black latex suit with a matching black mask that covered her face and had a hole in the back for her ponytail. She came up behind me and reached around to my chest and stomach. She scratched my chest with both hands. Kat reached down and grabbed my hard cock (i am about 7 inches and a decent thickness) with her hand and squeezed it.

A recorded message was played over a sound system. It was a modulated electronic sounding woman's voice that kept repeating *tell me what you want, tell me what you are here for!* Kat slapped my face and said "tell me!". The message continued on loop for several minutes as Kat rubbed my chest, stomach and thighs. She said again "tell me!"

I finally said in a soft voice "to be dominated by you."

Kat slapped my face and said "louder!" The messaged ended and she said again "tell me!"

I decided to let go a little and tell her what she wanted to hear. I boldly told her "i want you to dominate me. I want to suck your cock just like you said you wanted me to in our chats."

Kat said "oh, you will be sucking my big black strapon!! What else do you want?"

I replied "for you to use me as you wish."

She asked me "did i force you to come here? Did anyone force you to come here? Or are you here because you want to be my slut?"

I replied "no one forced me to come here! I came because i want to be your whore!"

She pinched my nipples and said "good slut!" She walked away and the lights went dark again. The next thing i felt was the sting of a taser on my neck and everything went black.

I woke up in a different room. I had no idea how long i had been unconscious. I was strapped (on my stomach) to some type of apparatus that exposed my ass from behind and also propped my upper body up.

Kat was sitting in a arm chair in front of me. She now had a large black strapon attached over her latex suit. She stood up and said "look who is awake. I think its time you learned how to suck cock."

I was still a little groggy but managed to say "yes Kat, give me your cock."

She rubbed the head on my lips and said "remember the rules! Anything i want, when i want it!" I nodded in agreement.

She forced her strapon cock inside my mouth. She gave me instructions on how she wanted me to suck her cock and slapped me if she thought i wasnt following her directions well enough. After 10 or 15 minutes she stopped and briefly walked into another room. I used this time to rest as my mouth was quite tired.

She returned and said "now that i have my insurance uploaded to the cloud, i can remove my mask."

I said "insurance?"

Kat said "yes Chief, i intend to use you as i see fit. If you think you can walk away now, you are mistaken. Unless you continue to do as i say, the video insurance may end up being sent to your friends, family and coworkers."

Kat removed her mask and revealed herself. I immediately recognized her. She is a recently hired patrol officer at my agency. She is the girl that all of the younger officers at work have been trying to hook up with. What an absolute hottie. Kat (Katrina) is around 24, 5'3", incredible body, ass is perfect, small but beautiful tits, medium length dark hair and pretty face. A complete 10. I often wondered why she wanted to be a cop. She easily could have married rich or even have been a model. She is latina but i'm unsure or her ethnicity. I was shocked and didn't know what to say at first. Then it hit me, i need to get out of this right away.

I began begging Kat to release me and that i had made a mistake. She slapped my face and said "don't you remember the rules Chief? Anything i want, when i want!"

I said please, this is awkward. You work for me.

She smiled and said "yes i do, but you are gonna return the favor and do a little work for me."

I asked Kat what she meant. She told me that she loves dominating alpha males (or as she she joked, new beta males). She indicated that she was impressed at how good of shape i was in for an older guy and when we started chatting on the dating app she knew that she had to make me her slave and whore.

I again asked her to release me and she said "you'll be allowed to go home for the night as soon as you do a little work for me."

I told her i didn't understand.

She smiled again and said "oh you will in a few minutes, i called one of my real alpha males to come over." She said "you will suck his cock and swallow his load! Once my bull has emptied his balls down your throat, i will let you go home."

I asked her to release me and i would never bring this up again.

She laughed and said "its too late for that now, the wheels are already in motion."

i told her that she is crazy and this has to stop. She reached over and grabbed my hard cock and began slowly stroking it.

She said "look how turned on you are. Ive seen this so many times. Guys like you want to be whores for cock but need to be pushed or you'll never realize your true calling."

There was no denying that i was turned on. My cock was proof of that. While it was hard the moment Kat walked into the room, it became rock hard when she spoke of forcing me to suck cock. I was in a tough predicament and really had no way of getting out of it.

A moment later, Kat's phone chimed that she received a message. She looked at the phone, then at me and said "your cock has arrived!" At this point i felt defeated. I felt my body go limp as i stopped trying to break free. There was a knock at the door. Kat went to the door and opened it.

A really handsome young man walked in. He looked like he was in his early 20's, In very good shape, really short hair, 5 o'clock shadow, and both arms covered in tattoos. Kat kissed him on the cheek.

The man asked her "so this is the guy?"

Kat said "yes. He practically begged me to get him a cock to suck!" When i tried to speak, Kat slapped my face and said "no talking!!!!" The guy pulled his pants down and took out his semi hard cock. Kat began slowly stroking it in front of my face.

Kat said "i texted my friend Rick and asked him if he'd like to come empty his balls in a new slave. He said he hasn't cum all week and needs a release." She told Rick, while she was stroking his cock in front of my face, that i had never sucked cock before but i had expressed interest in being dominated and forced to suck cock. Rick was hard by now. His cock was similar in length to mine but a little thicker and very veiny.

Part of me wanted out of there so bad but the other part wanted Kat to feed me Rick's cock. My own cock, which was exposed between the two levels of the contraption i was strapped to, felt like it was going to explode. I was excited like i had never been before. Kat continued to slowly stroke Rick's cock in front of my mouth.

She ordered me to lick the droplet of pre cum dripping frim Rick's cock. I swirled my tongue on the tip of his head and licked up his pre cum. It was salty and not as bad as i imagined. Kat pet my head and said "so begins you journey to be my slut for cock." She instructed me to take Rick's cock into my mouth a suck it slowly.

I tried to calm myself down as it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest. I took Rick's cock in my mouth and slowly went about halfway down his shaft. As Rick moaned with delight, Kat put her hand on the back of my head and said "up & down slowly!" I began slowly bobbing on his cock. I sucked it slowly for several minutes. Kat continued to call me her slut and whore. At one point she grabbed my hair and pulled me off Rick's cock. She told me to open my mouth and she leaned over and spit in my open mouth. She pushed my mouth back on Rick's cock and said "back to work my slut."

As i went back to sucking Rick's cock, Kat bent down and grabbed my cock. She said "i can't believe how hard you are from sucking a cock."

Then she said to Rick, "how about we pick up the pace, i want to see this slut swallow your load." He acknowledged her and placed his hand behind my head and began slowly thrusting his cock in my mouth.

After a minute or so, Kat pulled Rick's cock from my mouth. She said "i want to hear you beg for his cum. Look up in his eyes and tell him to fill your mouth with cum!"

I made eye contact with Rick and said "please fuck my mouth. I want to swallow your cum!"

Kat laughed and said "my little cock whore wants your cum Rick, fuck his mouth and empty your balls!" Rick put both hands on my head and began thrusting in my mouth much faster.

A few seconds later, he grunted and shouted "i'm gonna cum!"

Kat moved next to Rick and said "give this slut his first of many loads." I felt his cock begin twitching and he exploded in my mouth.

Kat was yelling "yes!!!!! Swallow that cum you whore!!!" It was much more than i expected. I did my best to swallow as i could but i began coughing and choking on it. Rick pulled his cock from my mouth and the cum dripped from my mouth as i tried to catch my breath. Kat said "good sluts never waste cum. You need so much more training to be one of my whores." Rick rubbed his cock on my lips as Kat told me to lick his cock clean.

Rick acknowledged that he needed that release so bad and thanked Kat for the use of my mouth. Kat thanked him for helping her train me to suck cock. Rick pulled up his pants and kissed Kat on the cheek then left.

My head was spinning from the whole experience. Kat sat back down in the chair and began looking at her phone. She asked me if i would like her to send me the video of me sucking my first cock. At that point I realized what i had just done.

I asked Kat to delete all of the videos and let me go. I promised her i would never mention any of this.

She shook her head and said " you still dont get it Chief. You are my slut now. I am saving those videos for insurance."

I asked her "what about work?"

She smiled and said " i will continue to let you present the image at work that you are in charge, but we both know you'd rather be a little slut for cock." She told me that she realizes that she is a newer officer and it would look suspicious if she was given special treatment at work.

I asked if i could be released from the restraints.

She said "not just yet. We need to take care of that cock of yours!" She turned the strobe lights on and another recorded message started playing on the speakers: You are a slut. You want cock. You crave cum. I will do as I am told. This played on a loop. Kat put some lube on my cock and edged me for about 15 minutes while the strobes were on and the message played.

After about 15, she stroked my cock aggressively and i instantly exploded. My load shot allover the floor. Kat continued stroking my cock as my body convulsed and shook. After 20 or 30 seconds over this overstimulation i shot another load on the floor. Kat turned off the strobes and message. As i was trying to catch my breath, Kat said "i guess thats enough training for today. I'll let you know when we will continue your training." I just nodded in agreement.

Kat told me that she was going to unstrap me but reminded me that she has video of me driving to this location, admitting that i was not forced to come here, begging to suck cock, sucking Rick's cock and swallowing his load. She referred to it as insurance again. I agreed that she was calling the shots and i would not be a problem when i was released.

She unstrapped my ankles first and then my wrists. I stood up and my back and neck were very sore. Kat retrieved the box containing my clothes.

While i was getting dressed, i asked Kat how long has she been doing this stuff.

She indicated that she started in college and loves nothing more than turning once straight men into cocksuckers. She did add that me being her boss doubled the satisfaction and she can't wait to continue my training.

After i was dressed, i told Kat that i would see her at work and oddly asked for her permission to leave.

She told me "yes, you may go my slut."

While I was driving home i replayed the evening's events back in my head. I couldn't believe that i put myself in this position and that Kat has this insurance to keep me as her slut. The next thing i realized is that, while replaying the situation in my head, my cock was rock hard again. Just then my phone chimed that i had a message.

It was from Kat and it read: I'll bet you are feeling ashamed about tonight and i'll also bet that your cock is hard thinking about tonight. Sweet dreams slut!

...to be continued.