My First Rodeo - Pt. 02

Story Info
Young officer continues to dominate her boss.
1.2k words
4
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Recap part 1: A divorced police chief meets a hot young woman on a dating app. She hides her identity until they agree to meet in person. They both agree that the purpose of their meeting is for her to dominate him. After securing "insurance" video of the chief in a compromising position, the young woman reveals her identify as one of his newly hired female police officers. She placed him in restraints and forces him to suck cock and swallow cum.

Things had been quiet with Kat for several weeks since our encounter. I had seen her a few times at work and made small talk. There was no mention or reference about our meeting, her dominating me or her forcing me to suck a cock. I was beginning to assume that she had her fun with me and maybe had moved on to another conquest.

One afternoon while at work, I called out on the police radio that I was stopping home. I had a few things to pick up and decided I would have lunch at home before returning to work. I was home for severel minutes when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Kat standing there. She was in black yoga pants, running sneakers and a sleeveless white t-shirt that was tied in a knot showing her stomach. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she looked amazing.

Before I had a chance to ask her what she was doing at my house, she casually walked past me into the house and plopped down on the sofa. Sarcastically I told her, "please come in Kat and make yourself at home."

She ignored me for a few seconds while she finished sending a text message.

When she finished sending the text, she looked up at me and said "hi Chief, I was on my way to the gym and heard you call out that you were stopping home so I thought I would drop by and watch you jerk off for me. "

I shook my head and told her "I think that's a bad idea. I am working, and what if someone saw you come here."

Kat looked at me with a devilish smile and then got up and walked over to me. I'm assuming that she already realized that my cock was hard, as it was bulging in my pants.

She looked me dead in the eyes and said "take your cock out!" I just stood there in shock. She became agitated when I didn't comply. She said "You are forgetting who is really in charge. I show you respect at work but outside of any police related function, you obey me!"

I didn't know what to do so I just nodded.

Kat asked me where my handcuffs were. I told her that they were in their case on the kitchen counter. I usually wear a suit & tie to work with a shoulder holster. I keep and extra magazine and handcuffs on my belt. I had taken them off before Kat arrived. She walked past me bumping me with her shoulder and entered the kitchen. She returned a few seconds later with my handcuffs in her hand.

She placed one cuff on my right wrist and then spun me around and cuffed my left wrist with my hands behind my back. Then she crouched down in front of me and unzipped my pants. She pulled my hard cock out through the hole. Kat squeezed my cock and said "it's so hard Chief, are you thinking about sucking a cock?"

In an attempt to maintain some level of respect, I replied "I am hard from looking at your ass in those yoga pants!"

She laughed and pushed me down on the sofa. She walked down the hall into my bedroom and returned with some lube. I usually kept a bottle in the side table is next to my bed.. She returned with the lube, knelt down in front of me and drizzled the lube on my cock (getting it all over my pants and shirt in the process).

Kat began massaging my balls & cock very slowly. She made eye contact with me and began asking me questions about our first encounter. She asked me to describe how it felt sucking a man's cock for her. I

I told her that I felt helpless and that she tricked me and took videos of me in compromising positions.

Kat laughed at me and said "You were so turned on when I presented you with a real cock to suck. The other stuff didn't matter. I could see it in your eyes that you wanted to suck that cock." Kat continued to tease me by slowly massaging my cock & balls. My God it felt good. Kat asked me "will you suck cock for me again?"

Even though I was in such a state of pleasure, I managed to tell her I thought that it was a bad idea.

She continued playing with my cock, bringing me close to cumming and then slowing down to repeat her question "will you suck cock for me again!?" I remained silent. Kat raised her voice and this time didn't ask a question, she barked orders "you will suck cock for me whenever I want! You are my cocksucking cum slut!"

Hearing this while Kat was massaging my cock made me explode. I shot several streams of cum up into the air which ended up landing on my shirt & pants. Kat squeezed the remaining cum from my cock and then ordered me to lick the c cum from her hand. I complied, as I was in no position to refuse. Kat said "eat up that cum you slut. I am gonna make sure you get a steady diet of it from now on!"

Kat got up and said "I know it doesn't seem like it now, but at some point you will be begging me to bring you cocks to suck!" She went into the kitchen and rinsed her hands off and then started walking towards the door.

I told her to uncuff me before she leaves. She said "I'm going to run a few miles at the gym. When I'm done I'll come back to uncuff you. Or, you can call one of the guys on the road to come here and uncuff you. "

I knew that I had several hand cuff keys laying around the house so I knew I'd be able to release myself after Kat left. I was just hoping not to have to walk around with cum allover my pants and shirt looking for a key.

Kat opened the door and blew a kiss to me before leaving. She said "if I find a hot guy at the gym, l'll bring him back for you to suck his cock." Then Kat left.

After she was gone, I retrieved a key from the kitchen and unlocked the handcuffs. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I got undressed, took a quick shower put on a different suit and went back to work.

Later in the afternoon I received a text message from Kat. The message read: "your cock really exploded when I started telling you that you WILL suck cock for me again! "

I replied: "it's hard not to cum when a hot young girl has you handcuffed and is jerking you off. I can't believe I lasted that long."

She texted back: "still in denial! I guess we'll have to place another cock in front of your mouth and see how hard you get!"

......to be continued.