My First Session - A Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy first session of a newbie submissive with her Dom.
2.9k words
4.46
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With nerves running all over me I meet you in a restaurant and you ask me to simply sit and talk and maybe have a drink so I feel a bit relaxed to which I refuse because I don't wanna lose my senses for even a moment. I rather have a cup of coffee than let myself drink.

Instead of giving in you order drinks for both of us and tell me to take a sip saying that I need it and it will make me feel better. I take a sip reluctantly and you urge me for another. It does help with my nerves. Then you ask me simple regular questions to make me relax and feel comfortable. Once I get settled, you bring in the topic of our first session too smoothly for me to see it coming. Despite the excitement and curiosity, nervousness exists too and it makes me ask you the million dollar question - What have you planned?

Sensing my nervousness, you simply smile taking my hand in yours and ask me if I trust you? and I get agitated because you know I do... and that's exactly what I reply rolling my eyes on you, obviously unintentionally. But you want to set the pace from the start and so you turn your face stern and tell me that if I ever roll my eyes at you again I would regret it; at which I swallow and know that you meant what you said. You ask again if I trust you and I give in this time and say that I do trust you. You smile and then ask if I am ready to start, to which I reluctantly nod. You pay the bill and then you guide me out towards your car. I ask you where we are headed and you ignore my question helping me to the front seat and move towards the driver seat yourself. You start the car and I try to look outside but am still nervous so I ask you again and understanding my anxiety you rest it by saying that we are going to your place so we have some privacy.

I nod and try to look outside with my mind anywhere but outside. As we reach the parking my heart races and I start getting second thoughts which you simply kill by again taking my hand in yours and telling me that its just us and that you won't hurt me and won't do anything that I can't take or want you to do. I nod in understanding as we climb out of your car towards the stairway.

As we reach your place, you open the door for me to enter and lock it behind us making me skip a beat. I look around and comment on the amazing place you have while thinking about what's next all the time. You take me towards the sofa and we sit. You ask me if I need water or a drink and I shake my head feeling too anxious to be thirsty. You ask me if I know about a safeword and after my nod tell me to choose one. You explain me how even though you were the one in charge, all control was in my hands, I could safeword anytime and everything would stop. You start by simply asking me to stand and then come closer to where you sit so I stand between your legs. You take my trembling hands in yours and again ask me if I trust you and I nod. You then tell me that the first rule that I need to remember is that if you ask a question you expect a response in words and not a nod or shake of my head. I reply with "Yes ok. Yes I trust you". Then you tell me that while and whenever we are in session, I am to address you as Sir only and ask if I understand; to which I first nod and then as your raised eyebrow sends a realisation into me, I say Yes, Sir.

You smile and say "Good girl" and for unknown reasons my heart melts at those words and I relax.

Then you let go of my hands and rest your back lightly on sofa increasing distance between us. Before I loose my nerves again, you ask me to strip down to my bra and panties to which I look wide eyed at you. You sit patiently allowing me to grasp what you said. When I don't move and move my eyes towards ground while playing with my hands, you move forward to take my hand and remind me that this is what I wanted and that I trust you and it's just us. When I relax a bit into understanding, you let go of my hands and ask me to get free of my jeans. I take time but when you say "Now" my hands surprisingly move to unbutton the jeans and move it down my hips and legs... suddenly making me aware of my body and the exposure ahead of me. As I fold and keep my jeans aside and stand with crossed legs trying to hide, you urge me to move towards my t-shirt... I do. Removing it makes me feel even more exposed, embarrassed and insecure as I feel your eyes on my fat and overly unshaped body. I wanna go and hide but you take the choice away when you order me to straighten my legs and never cross them again while am with you which I do reluctantly. You ask me to move my hands to my sides which are trying hard to hide every part of skin they can. When I don't move them, you sternly ask if I wanted to turn this session into punishment rather than fun. To that I do move my hands to my sides, with eyes downcast. You ask me to look at you, which I try but fail. You take my chin inhand making my eyes meet yours and tell me to keep looking at you until you say otherwise.

After taking your sweet time of looking all over me, you ask me to turn 180 degrees which I reluctantly do and you order me to stay like that making me even more anxious with the thought of you looking at me like that.

After enough embarrassing minutes when am about to loose my patience you ask me to turn back. Then you ask me to remove my bra and when I stay unmoved and dumbfounded you repeat your command and add that if I don't do that by the count of 5... then you would have no other option to help which I might or might not like because you would help after giving punishment for not obeying you. I move on 3 and unstrap it, removing it slowly and immediately hiding my breasts with my hands. You raise an eyebrow impatiently and see my eyes pleading to not make me move my hands.

You change your stance from resting to sitting a bit forward and ask me to come closer. I do without letting my hands move to their rightful place. As I reach close enough, you pull me over your knees, making me scream in surprise and settle me down in position; very well stamped in my head as one for spanking, thanks to those erotic novels; I ask you what are you doing and you chastise me saying that I know what's coming and that I deserve it because I didn't obey.

Despite spanking being one of my strongest fantasies and the excitement I felt in that position, I feel anxious too but you don't let me dwell on thoughts much as you bring your hand down on one of the cheeks making me release the breath I never knew I held so tight. It didn't hurt but it still surprised me. You hit again harder this time studying me all the time. You spank me another couple of times when I ask you to stop, saying I will obey.

You spank me half a dozen times more... and then move your hands over my panty cladded butt... playing with my nerves. You move your finger to find my clit and make me gasp as jolts of excitement travel through me making me feel something different. A couple of moments ago I was thinking, I couldn't be anymore embarrassed and as always you take charge to prove me wrong yet again. You declare that am wet and make me accept it by asking if I liked being spanked. You add a finger and make me want more of your touch but you move your hands away instantly making me whimper. You hold me in that position for a couple of minutes and ask if am ready to obey, I nod to which you lay an even harder spank making me gasp. You remind me to answer every question with words and address you properly every time. I say... "yes, sorry Sir, I will obey" and you let me up. I stand between your legs with hands on sides and closed eyes. You remind me to keep my eyes open and on you all the time with a sharp spank to my outer hip. I meet your eyes as you fondle my breasts... playing with the nipples while reading my every reaction. As I grow aroused, you let go of my breasts and ask me to remove my panties to which I look at you with pleading eyes only to find you waiting for my obedience.

I slip them down reluctantly and reach another level of feeling exposed. Excitement gets added to mixture of embarrassment and insecurities when I feel you looking me all over with that hunger in your eyes. When I continue covering myself with my hands again you ask if I wanted another reminder making me move my hands to side and form fists.

You ask me to kneel in front of you and I do, lowering my eyes which you catch again while pulling them up holding my chin tightly. You guide me through the stance you want me in and then declare it as the default position in case I don't know what to do.

Then you get up and bring rope to which my heart quickly responds with increased beating. You ask me to bring my hands behind my back and you tie them up. Feeling the rope tied I panic and try to get free only to find myself stuck. You place your hands on my shoulders relaxing me and ask if the rope's too tight. I shake my head and on tilt of your head with a stern face, I remember to add "No, Sir. Its fine".

Your expression softens and you help me stand. Then you remind me that if anything gets too much I just need to safeword and make me repeat the word to ensure I remember. You help me stand and ask me to bend over the table nearby. As I bend, I realise the view I would be offering and shudder with embarrassment. You complement me and try to make me feel better and confident of my body which I don't know if it worked but it did relax me enough to stop shaking.

You run your hands over my back and my butt, moving your fingers towards the sacred land making me skip a beat everytime you reach too close. But you make sure to keep me on edge and not give the satisfaction of release yet. You tell me that now you would use a few implements to make ne familiar with them and see if they work for me or not.

You bring a wooden paddle in front of my eyes making me stare wide at it and bite my lower lip in anticipation. You spank me with your hands a couple of times on each cheek to warm me up and then bring the paddle down with a thud. If only the feeling could be described in words... It hurts more than your hand and yet not enough. You swing it twice more and then say that you are gonna give me just one more but its gonna be harder than before so breathe, I do and when you hit the pain makes me feel so amazing and yet I want to deny it because I don't want to be this way. But you know me too well, to let me fool you. You know I want more but you are evil enough to make me ask for it.

You reach my pussy to feel me dripping and all I want at that moment is for me to hide somehow. You keep teasing me until I admit that I liked the way paddle felt and then you leave me unsatisfied and desperate for release.

Then you remove your belt and make me hold it and kiss the leather that was about to burn me down. You give me 3 strokes with it, each making me crave it even more... you again bring your hands to my pussy and move a finger then 2 inside... making me moan and raise myself towards you only to earn a sharp smack from your hand. But was it meant to chastise? All I felt was a tease! I wanted more... but just couldn't ask... how could I? So you increased the thrusts of your fingers while forming circles around my clit enough to keep me on edge but not find release... Then you ask me to vocalise what I want and make me say that I want more I wanted you to spank me harder... touch me more and fuck me with your fingers faster... it took patience and a lot of strength but you made me say it... accept it... and then you freed my hands massaging the tight muscles and made me lie on the table on my back.

You make me put my hands above my head and warn to better not move them.

Then you fondle my breasts and pinch my nipples hard and make me beg for you to touch me. You do touch, but with your tongue making me groan and scream in surprise as you navigated me relentlessly... you only leave me for a flip of second to say... "Cum, whenever you are ready... as much as you can..." and bring you tongue back to finish the task... Your words was all I needed to let myself experience the best orgasm ever... but to my surprise you don't stop... you continue eating me while I beg for you to stop... because I can't take any more but am proved wrong as another orgasm escapes me leaving me satiated like never before.

You let me calm my breath as you watch me float and then you bring your lips to mine... for the first time, making me taste myself on you as you relinquish any imaginary control I might have had left in me. You devour me with the kiss and make me crave for you yet again.

Then you help me to the couch and ask me to kneel... I do it instantly too lost to think... I hungrily stare at the bulge betraying your trousers and run my tongue over my lips. You ask me what I wanted and I hungrily announce my need to taste you and pleasure you. You free yourself from the trousers setting your manhood free and command me to go ahead.

You know I haven't done it before, so you guide me through it... You ask me to lick the tip and run my tongue over your shaft... and then slowly take you in my mouth... I settle for slow short thrusts... but then you tell me to go deeper and entangle your hands in my hair making me take you all the way in... I gag but you motivate and encourage me saying that am doing good so far and I can take you down my throat and so I do... You increase the speed of thrusts and fuck my mouth hard... and then you say that you are gonna release in me and am to swallow... I surprisingly do... and feel so satiated and amazing. You sit back and normalise your breathing while I do mine and then you help me to your lap and I rest my head on your chest... I sit there simply resting and letting myself grasp all that happened.

You hold me tight and let me settle down and relax.

I don't know for how long I sat there with you but know that your thighs would be burning with my weight so I try to move off your lap only to hear you say... stay...

I use need to use washroom as an excuse and when am back settle next to you on couch. You ask me what I liked the most and I mark everything as the best that ever happened. Then you asked me if there was something I didn't like and I didn't have an answer to that which not only surprised but scared me. You made me relax saying that it's ok to like it and that you loved everything too and then you just hold me for a while.