My First Taste of Chocolate

Story Info
My first time with a black guy.
1.2k words
3.77
38.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! First to introduce myself, my name is Alishba, I'm 22 years old, born in Pakistan but live and was brought up in North America. I got married fairly young at 20 to my husband John (32 years old) and we've been married for 2 years now. I worked in retail before the pandemic but got laid off and never went back to my minimum wage job. Throughout all of this, we started having some money troubles as John also got laid off and his new job wasn't as high paying as his old one. Affording rent in the city is very very expensive.

One thing led to another, and John and I decided to allow me to date other men in exchange for money - a decision that took hours of discussion and an idea that came from a friend of mine who does the same thing and earns good money. I've been doing this for more than a year now and love what I do. My husband was turned on by the idea at first but I find he has lately not too happy with it. He hasn't said anything because the money is good and we are saving for a down payment on a house, but I think the frequency and the number of men I see, along with it not always being 100% business or transactional has made him unhappy. In other words, I've been seeing men for free as well, including his friends and some of my male friends.

We did discuss this. Ultimately he agreed to let me continue as it is something I am really having fun with and enjoying but I would have to be 100% honest with him which I have been to this point.

Going back to the story at hand - this is about my first experience with a black guy. Growing up in a Pakistani household meant that it wasn't okay for girls to date outside their culture (or date at all) but my mom and step dad were fairly open minded which is why they allowed me to marry a white guy. But I don't think they would have been comfortable with me being with a black guy unfortunately. As such, I never dated a black guy.

This changed with Reg, an old friend in his mid 30s, black, tall, and very nice and handsome. Reg was our old district manager for the store I used to work at. He was very nice and friendly and when the pandemic happened, he got another job that was really high paying and he was doing great for himself. My old work friends decided to do a little reunion at a club and we invited Reg to it because he was always good to us.

We went to the club downtown and I wore a tight nude miniskirt and black crop top. I walked into the club and greeted everyone with a hug. Reg came in a few minutes after me. There were about 15 of us all together and it was nice seeing everyone. I spoke with Reg for most of the night and we had a lot of fun. He looked really good and offered to buy me a drink. That turned into a few drinks and I started getting tipsy around him and found myself flirting with him a bit.

Then as the night continued, we got closer and touchy. He asked me to dance and I said yes. We got to the dance floor and seconds later things got heated as I found my breasts pressed against his chest as we danced. Then I turned around and started dancing against him, my ass rubbing against his crotch. I could feel his cock through his pants against my skirt and closed my eyes to enjoy every second of it.

We continued to dance before heading back to everyone.

Everyone was looking at us and a couple of the girls asked me what was going on between us. I told them nothing and that I'm married and wouldn't do anything and that I was just having a little bit of fun. But the fun didn't just end there. As it got later in the night, I was drunk. Reg announced that he was leaving and i was the last person he hugged to say bye to. I asked him if he could take me home as I didn't want to take a cab. He said yes and we walked over to his car, a beautiful Range Rover.

"Do you want to see my new place," he asked. "It's on the way to your place." I said yes and we drove over to his apartment. It was a large 2 bedroom apartment, much nicer than where I was living. Reg offered me a drink and I accepted. I got even more drunk and and had made up my mind. I wanted my first black cock tonight.

In a spur of a moment decision, I leaned in and kissed him. He didn't resist but when we stopped, he asked me what I was doing. I asked him to come and take what he was eyeing all night long and he didn't hesitate. He grabbed my pussy under my skirt, resting his hand on my wet thong, the warmth from my pussy against his palm. He picked me up in his arms and took me to his bedroom before throwing my drunk ass on his bed. I slipped my thong off and took my top off while pulling my skirt up to my stomach.

Reg came on top of me and unzipped his pants and without waiting to put on any protection, pushed his cock into my pussy. We had no time to waste or worry. He fucked me harder than anyone ever fucked me before and his dick was the biggest I had ever had, much bigger than my husband who I had forgotten all about at this point. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him in tighter as he continued to pound my pussy without a care in the world.

He took his cock out of my pussy and stood above me like a giant, commanding me to suck him off. I did as he commanded and sucked every inch of his cock, doing my best and putting in maximum effort to impress him. He turned me around and fucked me doggy style as I cried from pleasure, screaming his name over and over again. Reg pulled out from me, turned me around and got me on my knees as he put his cock on my face. I licked it gently and cupped his balls as he stroked his cock and moaned, spraying his cum all over my face, mouth and tits. I licked his cock clean and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I spent the night at Reg's place and he fucked me again and again, all night long, and in the morning. I didn't leave until the afternoon next day because we stayed in bed, and ordered breakfast in. My friend messaged me asking if I went home with Reg and I just sent her a wink emoji ;)

Reg and I hooked up many more times after this and he got me addicted to chocolate. As I said, i was never allowed to date black men growing up but now that I've had a taste I don't think I can stop. I've been with another black guy besides Reg since then and I'm sure that number will only keep on climbing :)