All Comments on 'My First Taste of Chocolate'

by alishbaby99

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cliche bullshit. Pretty racist actually.

Makes you look like a cunt. How many STDs did you pick up?

Do us all a favor and don't write anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wrong category , so score is 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Interracial category

Your story was pointless in this category. What you wrote about is considered a interracial category story aka pointless in this category. Normally in a story you use the characters as the main theme in a story. But on this site you ignore the characters you use it’s the sexual adventure you get your characters do aka a coloured person having sexual activity with a white person . But please don’t let it put you off you have got a talent at writing and you are a newbie. But just remember you have got category’s go have fun either reading them and getting ideas and asking others for help . They won’t bite ( I hope lol) just go have fun and remember how this site works ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

short and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These stories are so stupid. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just what we need. Another new writer with God awful stories. 3 just today and the sum of them shouldn't score a 1.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Dating for money? So she is a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh, a prostitute, how novel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a bitch. Fucking around after 2 years. And of course hit by the Giant black cock syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn sorry for the hate but it is wrong category lol though maybe the character is a loving wife….as far as the content, more character building and visual pieces in the sex scene why was there a connection with Reg just the liqour or did they start something while working… could of been more but I like your writing style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Somebody lied to you, dear. There is no such thing as 'BBC'. It's nothing but a myth, mostly promulgated by women of any race other than black, trying to find an excuse for simply being a slut. There is no genetic difference that makes black men uniformly have larger cocks, either individually, or as a demographic group. None. Proven, with scientific research studies to prove it. This shit is just racist drivel.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Three real POS pseudo stories in one day aren’t enough for this guy, so he has to add his Jamal story to the mix just to troll the readers.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

There is absolutely no way a Pakistani woman, presumably a good Muslim, would EVER do this! In fact her husband or a male relative, mostly likely her brother, would feel compelled to kill her in order to preserve the family's honor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't take me wrong some of my best friends are black but when my wife had an affair with one of my black friends I lost it because she cheated not because he was black. I actually confronted them when we happened to be together and I said enough to my exfriend to get him to take a swing at me and I went ballistic and had to be pulled off of him. I filed for a divorce and let it go till the final signing of the paper work and asked to speak to Amanda my wife. In our talk I agreed to try to save our marriage if she would sign an agreement if either of us cheated the other left with nothing but personal items no children period. She agreed and came to hug me. I held up my hand saying not so fast. She looked surprised. I asked if she had be tested? What she asked? Darren is a cheating womanizer and I will not touch you until I see a clean bill of health and then don't expect me to just flip a switch and be like we were before. At that time our children didn't know about our problems. We were respectful to one another. She finally asked if I thought we were ever going to be like before? I said only time will tell. We got to were we were happy but it will never be like before I told her. That was almost a year later. We were out one night about the same time and I spotted Darren and started towards him with Amanda on my tail. She was saying Chris please he's not worth it. Dammit I think when she was trying to stop me he heard her looked at me and took off the other direction. I stopped and Amanda said please Chris he's not worth it you for sure a better man. I just said right you just had to try him out to make sure. We sat in silence. Finally she asked if we could dance if not she would like to go home. Let's dance then. We were a little stiff to start but we finally relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the night. We are still together 22 years later. I hope we never go through anything like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing the same words (not a story) twice only changing the title makes you a lousy writer about smelly garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be interesting to read a story where the black guy was average size and a lousy lay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The title of the story..... My First Taste of Chocolate. seeing as how there was no eating of chocolate in the story the title doesn't really make sense. I know that others are going to say come on man you know what was meant......how can I words mean things not just some stupid discription. By the way I have never seen a discription of a big white cock tasting like vanilla. This racial crap belongs in the IR category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just more IR nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It seems she could write and admit to any kind of sex act that she wanted UNTIL SHE MENTIONED A BLACK MAN. What a bunch of POS racist trash you are. Nothing but a bunch of weak spineless shrimp dick boys. So afraid of blackmen, must be because you lost your wife to a better man who happened to be black. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love to watch you getting bred by Reg's BBC. Your hubby will love it when you pop out his black baby in 9 months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved chocolate in college. I'm 40,white redheaded wife and still love chocolate, maybe even more so now than before.

Orpheum69

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Its nice when I was with a Man and specialy a Black Man that I had connection with or he just knew how to work me and make me want him bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yep just racist crap. What is with "My first taste of chocolate" So what is that code for blacks good and everybody else bad or what. Just a stupid comment. For those of your that are married and white stop disrespecting your husband (assuming he is white) sign everything over to him in the divorce. Then you can go and be a black cock slut and no one will care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous