All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by bigbeautiful

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome Threesome!

Great story! Hope you really got it this way! Hope you have many more true life adventures just like this one to share with us! I would love to read a little more discription of you in your stories and what they did to explore y our beautiful body!

bigbeautifulbigbeautifulover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you to the readers!

It was so nice to get my first comments! All great so far and I do hope I can continue to post stories you will like and appreciate. I will work on updating my profile as well. This was based on a true story that happened just last week in fact. I am glad you are enjoying it! Bigbeautiful :)

cmaucmauover 19 years ago
wonderful

It so refreshing to find stories based on fact. I hope you keep writing more.

cmaucmauover 19 years ago
wonderful

It so refreshing to find stories based on fact. I hope you keep writing more.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot Story, especially since it really happened!

Sexy, Hot tale. You just need to get better quality control for grammar and such. You might want to try using an editor.

DoclubeDoclubeover 18 years ago
Good for You

Being a true story, I suppose that it couldn't be altered. But I got a little lost in the read, Maybe a little more description would have helped.

I'm a big fan of 3 somes, And had 2 myself.

But seeing the girls were afraid to let go, And play with each other as well. I don't beleave there would have been a good story behind them.

I'm happy that you got that 3 some and full filled your fantasy.

May next time don't write the sex...Write a story to go along with it.

I feel your story could have been hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Threesomes

Very good but there could have some description of the characters, including yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous