My First Time Fucking in Public

Story Info
A public quickie.
1.3k words
4.26
10.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whitydco
Whitydco
53 Followers

When I was in my early twenties I lived in a rather small town near Munich in Germany where I met this cute girl named Steffi and we started a relationship.

This relationship didn't last very long and we never fucked as she still was a virgin.

After our breakup she started to date a good mate of mine at that time and we still stayed in touch.

One time when she visited me, still dating my friend, she got horny and seduced me.

That day I took her virginity but felt guilty afterwards because of her boyfriend.

I talked to her and told her it was a mistake and it shouldn't happen again but she disagreed and told me straight away that she wants to continue having sex with me.

I couldn't resist.

Would you be able to resist a hot and horny young woman? I was single, always horny and I couldn't.

To make a long story short, my friend found out because Steffi couldn't keep her mouth shut talking to other people about us fucking and eventually, he found out.

After that we both went separate ways but as it was a small town, we ran into each other again and since her relationship with my friend didn't last too long after he found out about us, we picked it up where we left it.

Whenever one of us was horny, we picked up the phone and called the other one to meet for some naughty and fun times.

Steffi was the first girl with a slutty attitude and I liked it, never had a problem with her fucking other guys too.

One particular night, it was late winter season, I was going to my favourite pub where I and most of my friends usually met.

Although it was a weekday, the pub was quite crowded and once I reached the spot where we usually hung out, I saw Steffi.

One look and I knew she was horny (which was pretty much all the time, but that night she was extremely horny).

The moment she saw me, she gave me a cheeky and naughty smile and her eyes sparkled in a certain way.

After saying hello, I asked her in a knowing and cheeky way if she's horny and she said yes, what about you?

I told her, "I'm always horny. You know that but I just arrived and I need to warm up and want to spend some time catching up with everyone else."

She also wanted to enjoy some time with our friends, so we agreed to get back to it later.

About 2 hours later I took her aside and told her that it's getting late and if she still wants to have sex we better get going.

She also wanted to but the pub was located pretty much halfway between both of our places, about half an hour walk either way.

As it was still quite cold and the streets were a wet mess of water, snow and dirt, neither of us was thrilled to go to the others place, facing a walk back of nearly one hour after the fun. We both still lived with our parents at that time and neither of us had a car then.

As we both showed our disappointment, I thought out loud if we can maybe find a place somewhere close.

She was up for it and we started to look around for a good spot. Because the pub was not very big, we figured out quickly that we need to look somewhere else and went outside.

We walked to the back of the building and across the yard was a row of garages for the residents living in an apartment building next to the pub.

Behind the garages was an open parking spot and we decided that the small area between the garages and parking spot was the best as it was partially covered by the roof of the garages and as the snow as melting, water was dripping from the roof but we didn't mind because both of us were so horny that we couldn't care less about the water dripping down and also about the apartments that had windows and balconies facing the area and that someone could easily see us because although it was already dark it had a few lamps around and if anyone would have looked out the window could have seen us and what we were about to do.

Since we started to look for a spot my cock was rock hard and by the time we found our spot it felt like it would burst any moment.

As soon as possible Steffi opened my zipper and took my steel hard cock in her mouth, starting to give me one of her fabulous blowjobs, crouching in front of me avoiding the wet ground.

I put my hands on her head and started to fuck her mouth for a bit but pulled her up quickly as I wanted to pound her pussy and her position was quite uncomfortable.

We both opened our trousers and pushed them down as far as possible.

I turned her around, facing away from me and tried to slide my dick into her very wet pussy from behind.

She was such a horny girl that her pussy was always wet but that night she was soaking wet.

We both were really turned on by the naughtiness of what we were doing and I think the possibility that someone could watch us made us both even hornier.

I wasn't able to get my cock properly into her pussy as she was standing upright, so I asked her to bend down. Now I was able to push completely into her wet pussy but she was afraid to lose her balance.

After some tryouts I suggested to get a hold of her ankles and that did the trick.

I grabbed her hips and started to pound into her enjoying the feeling of her tight and dripping wet pussy.

We both got lost in this incredible feeling of a hard dick moving back and forth in a throbbing pussy and didn't care for anything else.

We both started moaning now. I changed the speed and angle a bit a few times, which was appreciated with more moaning of her and we told each other how good it feels, to fuck harder, how I love her wet tight pussy and that she loves to be fucked.

I started to feel my orgasm building up and slowed down to make sure Steffi can reach hers but she immediately urged me to fuck her harder again. I told her I won't be able to hold back for too much longer and she asked me to cum and fill her pussy with my juice.

I started to speed up again and she cheered me on by saying things like, "Give me your cum!", "Shoot it all into my pussy and fill me up!", "I want to feel your sperm hitting my womb!", and so on.

That took me over the edge and with one last push I lodged my cock deep inside her and released at least 5 strong spurts of cum. I held her hip tightly with my dick deep in her hot pussy enjoying the feeling of her orgasming and contracting pussy around my still twitching cock.

When we both started to come down, I reluctantly pulled out of her pussy and she quickly pulled up her panties because I filled her up to the overflow and it was almost gushing out.

I went straight home after kissing her good bye because I had to get up for work early the next day but she went back into the pub and all of our friends realised what we've done and had a great laugh.

As I wrote before, the roof didn't cover us completely and water was dripping down, so both of our left sides, mainly our arms, were soaking wet. This and her dishevelled look gave us away.

I was also approached by my close friends later, being told that I was a lucky and horny dog and that they envied me.

Whitydco
Whitydco
53 Followers