My First Time with a Male

Story Info
My first male on male experience.
2.1k words
4.38
24.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is a real story. It's about my one and only gay sexual experience but there were a couple of instances where my boss and I got together and it wound up being one of the most erotic things I've ever done.

It happened when I was in 26. I had moved from Boston to North Carolina and I was working 2 jobs. I was a form carpenter by day and I delivered pizzas at night, mainly because I was new in town and knew absolutely no one. Well the owner of the pizza joint was gay which didn't bother me but he was attracted to me which kinda did as I was strictly into girls. One slow night after most of the drivers were sent home he started subtly hitting on me and I told him that I didn't mind he was gay but it really bothered me that he was making advances on me and if he couldn't respect that I wanted nothing to do with the gay thing I would have to quit and find another night job. He was fine with that, or so I thought, and we became good friends.

While talking he learned that in my early 20's I had a friend in Boston who's dad was in the mafia and I had occasionally collected outstanding debts and yes that sometimes meant I hurt people in order to collect. He asked me if I would be interested in making more money than both my jobs put together by being his personal body guard. At first I didn't know what he was talking about but it intrigued me so I asked why he needed a body guard, I mean as far as I knew, a pizza shop owner seemed pretty safe to me. He explained that he had a thing for turning straight guys and sometimes that got him in trouble that he couldn't handle and he'd like me there on the weekends to go out with him and make sure he didn't get beat up. I was down with that and so our relationship changed. After a few months working all 3 jobs he suggested I move in with him and his wife. Yes he had a wife. She was purely for show because he wasn't out in the community and kept his gay lifestyle a secret from societies eyes. Anyway.,, I thought it was a safe enough arrangement, so after much consideration, I accepted.

One night after working the carpentry job, delivering pizza and then going clubbing with him I was so sore I could barely move. Every muscle in my body ached and I must have let it be known one too many times because he offered to give me a massage. I hesitated, warned him that I wasn't into any bullshit and he assured me it was going to be a purely straight up massage. I accepted.

He broke open a bottle of wine, got the oil and warmed it and told me to my room and put on a pair of shorts while he got things ready. I came back in shorts, laid on floor and the massage started simply enough, with my neck and shoulders. It felt awesome. It was one of the best massages I had ever had. He had a strength in his hands that no girlfriend had ever had and it was very relaxing. So was the wine.

The massage continued down to my back and then lower back and his hands started to slip below the waist line of my shorts. At first I protested but he retorted that if I was straight and secure I should be fine with it as he had no thoughts of sex and that he was simply giving me the best massage he could give. Well now I had to prove I was straight and secure in my mind so I let him continue. He didn't go much further before he stopped and asked me if I would like my legs massaged to which I answered yes, sure, so he oiled them up and stated to rub them down. When he got to my mid thigh he suggested I take my shorts off so he could get the rest of my thighs. The wine was kicking in and I was so relaxed and thinking he hadn't pushed at my waist band so I didn't protest and stripped naked, lying face down on the rug. Well things changed quickly.

As he was massaging my thighs, and I mean my whole thighs, he would inch up to my ass and inside my thighs, right to my balls and it honestly felt heavenly. Every so often he would coyly brush up against my balls or really close to my ass hole and I was so caught up in it I didn't protest. It was actually pretty clear he was getting cheap feels of me but it felt so good I didn't stop him and honestly I started getting an erection. This went on for about ten more minutes before I got a crazy idea to go for it and let him have me. I rolled over onto my back and my dick was straight up in the air and I said to him, "If you want to suck my dick, I'll let you".

He did want my cock. He was a bit shocked at first, or so he played but he wasted no time. He didn't jump right on it though. he put his hands on it and started stroking it gently with one hand and cupping and stroking my balls with the other. It was so intense and felt so good that it drove me mad with lust and I couldn't believe it but I never wanted a blow job more in my life and I didn't care that it was a guy getting ready to do it. I was young and drunk, not used to being toyed with, which was what he was doing so I demanded that he stopped fondling me and get on with releasing the load that was ready to explode. He told me to stand up and then he slowly sucked my whole dick into his mouth, all the way to the base and with my whole cock in his throat, he stuck his tongue out and licked the vein at the base of my cock. It drove me wild. Here I am, a straight guy, with my dick buried in a guys face getting the best blowjob I'd ever had. He was great. He would come up my shaft, dragging the tip of his tongue along my vein, stop at my head and I don't even know what he was doing to it but it felt awesome and then make my cock disappear into his throat again. I have an 8 inch dick that's really wide and I'd only ever been with one girl who could take my whole dick in her mouth but she couldn't use her tongue like this. I was out of my mind, insane with pleasure and I exploded into his throat when he immediately went even deeper so I shot my load straight into his throat. Convulsion after convulsion I shot the biggest load of my life down another guys throat for what seemed like forever.

Afterwards, my legs were rubber. I could barely stand. He'd just spent an hour massaging my legs and then giving me an earth shattering blow job where I came harder than I ever had before, I literally collapsed.

Sitting in the middle of the floor I noticed he had a hard on and I felt bad for him because he was going to have to release himself by jerking off and I thought it wasn't fair and although I'd never even thought of sucking a dick before, it was only fair that I tried to give him release and suck his dick for him after the amazing blowjob he'd just given me. I explained that it must be the wine, mixed with the fact that what I had just experienced was amazing. I told him if he'd promise to keep it a secret, that I'd try and suck him off. He agreed.

He stood in front of me with his cock inches from my face. It wasn't as big or as thick as mine and it was bent or curved like a banana. I put my hand around it and guided it into my mouth. It tasted musty and sweaty. Kinda salty but not disgusting so I took his cock in about a little more than halfway and starting giving my first blow job. There was no doing what he had just done but I tried to imitate what I liked my dates to do when they sucked my dick. I bobbed slowly up and down while swirling my tongue around the head of his dick. I wrapped my hand around the rest of his cock that I couldn't fit in my mouth and used it to jerk him off as I sucked his dick in and out I licked the bottom of his dick all the way up the underneath of his cock and licked his balls then I sucked his cock back into my mouth and jerked him off some more and moved my head, tilting it back and forth as I sucked. It took a long time. I must have sucked his dick for a half hour. Stroking him off as I sucked, cupping his balls as I sucked, moving my head as I sucked. I tried to suck his dick as best I could and do the things I knew made me cum. It got easier as I went on, the pungent taste had disappeared and it wasn't as bad as I thought. In my minds eye I was picturing me there on my knees greedily sucking this cock and it drove me even crazier. It must have done something to my technique because all of a sudden his cock started pulsating. I could actually feel the blood engorging his dick. It got even harder then it was for the last half hour and then it came. His cock exploded.

it would grow each time he blasted a jet of cum into my mouth. Each of his convulsions made his dick grow and get bigger and tighter in my mouth and on my tongue. It tasted horrible but I loved the fact I could feel his dick grow with every shot so I just kept sucking his dick loving the feeling of him coming in my mouth and the fact I could feel his cock actually grow and get bigger each time he shot a load of his cum. He filled my mouth with his cum and insane in the moment, I swallowed and swallowed. His orgasm was huge. It seemed like he came forever. I had to swallow 3 or 4 times and it almost made me gag but the feeling of his cock shooting cum into my mouth was incredible and I wanted to keep feeling it grow and pulse so I swallowed every drop he shot. I couldn't believe it but there I was greedily sucking him dry loving the feeling against my tongue, shot after pungent shot. I soon felt his dick getting softer and wanting to do my best and give him as good a blow job as I could I did what drove me crazy when girls suck my dick after I cum and they keep sucking until my dick becomes too sensitive, so did it. I kept sucking his dick hard to see if I could make him make me stop sucking his dick. It worked. His cock became too sensitive in my mouth and he had to pull out. He told me that he didn't believe that was the first blow job I'd ever given and I assured him it was. I told him I'd had many blow jobs and knew what felt good and what didn't so I just did what I thought felt good to me. He said it was the best blow job he ever had and he hadn't cum that much in years. I honestly didn't know how to take that.

He kept my secret, I still worked for him as a body guard and we sucked each other off every now and again. We went further before I stopped working for him and moved back to Boston but he was the only guy I ever had sexual relations with.

Maybe I'll write another story about how we took it further and I had another of the most erotic times of my life.