My First Valentine

Story Info
Same sex love denied but finds away.
2.4k words
4.52
11.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

**This is a work of fiction and all participants are over 18. Just**

When you live 365 km North of Adelaide in South Australia, you are out in the bush, the little country town of Hawker has a mere 271 people living in the town centre, yep, we all know each other. Being a gay woman of just 18 is as hard as it gets.

You keep things of this nature close, bottled up inside. I knew what I was since I turned 15, of course, I told no one. I dated some guys just to keep up appearances and to help hide the fact of who I was. I even let them get into my panties and I helped them get their rocks off. After all, I didn't not want to get a reputation. But it was all OK, the guys knew I wasn't easy, and the girls weren't jealous because their boyfriends would come looking for an easy screw.

I had a small group of friends, all around the same age and we got on fine together. It was when I was in my last year at High School that I first saw her, she was in a year behind me, she was tall, with blonde hair, pretty, very pretty in fact and her name was, Belinda Thomas. I was smitten. I hid it well.

Fortunately, she lived in Quorn and not Hawker.

The High School was in Quorn a short bus trip south, not a large school, but large enough. I took a whole term in my last year to get to meet her, 'by accident' of course. Nervous, and totally unsure of how to handle the situation. Yes, there were pamphlets all around about the LGBT+Q community for young people, even talks and opportunities to speak about it. I never did. I bottled it up inside. Totally Scared.

I lied, I cheated, and I deceived my close friends, my parents, and my brothers. Everyone. Even now some years later I can't be truthful and tell anyone why.

The guilt still sits with me like a lump of coal in my gut.

As the last term started and my time at high school was coming to an end, I was like a tormented dog, always angry and growling at people. My friends soon stopped asking what was bothering me, and eventually stopped talking to me all together. I guess getting sick and tired of me biting their heads off for no reason.

I kept seeking her out discreetly, and several times we ran into each other, I smiled, and she smiled. We talked, I found out where she lived, and she found out where I lived. She had one more year at school before heading off to Uni she hoped, but her marks were good enough she told me. I dreaded the thought that this pretty woman, and I wouldn't be an item.

My heart hurt.

I was brokenhearted without actually being in love.

I had secured an apprenticeship at the steelworks in Whyalla, so it meant she would be in Adelaide and I would be in Whyalla. One a pretty City of Churches and the other a dirty, smelly, dusty, and dry country town, full of semi-illiterate Bogans and married blokes. They are one of the same actually.

Great, I thought to myself.

Belinda and I talked more and more as the year closed out, and it was only a matter of time until it ended and we parted ways. My love was unfulfilled.

As is the norm in most high schools towards the end of the school year, we had our school camp, which is code for a week of drinking, sex, and dope and that was just for starters.

Mum and dad gave me their pep talk before I left, not to do anything 'too' silly. I reassured them that at best I would be pissed only once, I didn't let on that it would be from day 1 to day 7. The campsite was further North, with no toilet blocks, or showers, just a hole in the ground and sleeping under the stars.

There was more bed-hopping than at a swinger's convention. Teachers did it with students, teachers with teachers, and of course, students with students or several students. Fortunately, there was no recharging of phones once they died. Which is a good thing in hindsight. What happened at camp stay at the camp.

Sleeping under the great Southern Cross away from any civilization, no street lights, no car lights, just night-time bush noises. Birds, dingos and wildlife of all descriptions. Not that we heard everything, I mean cheap wine was as good as any sleeping pill a doctor could prescribe.

It was day 2 before I decided to make a move on Belinda. I had noticed she too had not been overly active in the sexual department. The boys kept pestering her but she was just as determined not to give it away cheaply. Good for her we were all saying.

Day 2. The group was meant to go for a hike, well those that weren't hung over and could actually stand up. My head was thumping but I saw Bella, as I came to call her, was making plans to go, so off I went. After about thirty minutes I made my way up next to her. She smiled at me and told me that I drink too much. I grunted in agreement. She smiled back at me and we got into an easy gait. We were not in the front, not at the back, just kind of in the middle somewhere. We were all told to stay together, which fell on deaf ears, and we found a track that we had decided to take, it was a single goat trail, up the side of a rocky outcrop. I didn't plan it that way, to go up there alone but that is what happened. Mid-December in the Flinders it is hot, bloody hot. We took plenty of water and hats, we were well taught how to behave when out in the midday sun.

We were the only ones on the goat track, I led the way and I felt Bella's hand holding onto my belt at the back. Her fingers hooked into my jeans, I didn't mind one bit.

"Can we stop Bobbi, I'm knackered hon." She called out to me.

Now In all the time that she and I had been speaking not once had she ever used a term of endearment towards me, not once!

I froze, and I turned slowly. "What did you just call me?" I asked quietly.

She looked puzzled, "I called you Bobbi."

"No, after that," I asked her.

She blushed and her head dropped, her chin resting on her chest, she muttered inaudibly. "I called you hon."

"Look can we talk," she started to speak just as I started to speak.

I looked at her, stunned. "You first," I said.

"No, you go first, I've said too much already."

I stopped and looked at her. "I'm scared Bella, I am so scared, in case you say you can't, or that you don't feel the same way."

As soon as the last words left my mouth she threw her arms around me and hugged me, she was taller than I was and her body felt so powerful. She just hugged me.

"It's ok Bobbi, I feel it too."

As she pulled back from me, I watched a trickle of sweat run down the side of her face, past her cheekbone, down onto her neck, and down past her throat as I then watched it disappear under her shirt. I was mesmerized by a single run of sweat. I moved closer to her, and then insanely, I let my tongue follow the pathway of the bead of sweat, from her throat I heard her sigh and moan as I felt her hands unbuckling my jeans in a frenzy of hast, of burning lust and desire.

"Oh god, Bobbi why didn't you let on earlier hon?" As I felt her hands dive into my jeans, inside my cotton panties, as she grabbed hold of my mound using two fingers, one on either side of my labia rubbing slowly but with intent and desire.

I was a weak mess inside a minute, feeling an almighty orgasm building she pulled my shirt from my jeans with her other hand, and with one hand started to unbutton my shirt. I was totally amazed and wanted to rip my own shirt off. It came loose and I threw it onto the ground. She inserted a finger into me I moaned so loud, and she took control of my body, she slowed and I begged for more. I held onto her neck, our sweaty skin slipping and sliding.

As soon as she took a nipple into her mouth she told me how she wanted me from the first time she saw me. She knew.

I held onto her and began to shake violently. The climax was huge, rumbling through my body like a freight train. I was hanging on for dear life. I went limp and needed to sit down. She dragged my jeans down to my ankles and took my bra off.

I sat there in the blazing sun, sweating, and smelling of fresh female sex as Bella slowly started to undo her jeans, her eyes not leaving mine as my breathing began to increase once more. She took off her shirt and bra and told me to lay back, as she lowered herself onto my face. I took to her in an instant. Slurping and licking as fast and as deep as I could, I felt her body moving back and forth on my mouth. In no time she stiffened and cried out. My nose was resting in her backside but I didn't care. She shook several more times. "Oh MY God Bobbi." She shook one more time then leant forward.

I looked into her well of lust, full of moisture, her lips so red and fluffy. I run a finger along one and back again, she moaned and cried out "Stop baby, I'm done."

But I kept going and I blew on her anus, she raised up and moaned once more. "Hon if we were at home right now, I would go for seconds and more, but we are out in the middle of nowhere. We need to get straightened up and head back before they find me sitting on your face."

I just laid there rocks in my back and pushed into my ass cheeks. I sighed and said "OK."

She got up and helped me up. I looked at her body, and she at mine. She kissed me. And pinched a nipple as she did. I moaned in her mouth. She giggled and we kissed some more.

We dressed and walked back down the goat track, until we finally found some others, nobody had missed us and we slowly walked back to the campsite. During the rest of the week we found a lot of time to be alone together, she moved her sleeping bag next to mine along with several others. Apparently, my attitude improved after that day. I didn't notice it myself.

I left to start my apprenticeship in the January and bought an old beat up ford ute so I could travel home every other weekend, in reality, every alternate week I spent with Belinda, she was open about herself, and her parents had no issue with her girlfriend sleeping over every second weekend.

It was our first Valentine's Day and I penned my very first romantic story to her. The photos she sent me as her way of saying thank you were so so wild.

My first love letter on our first Valentine's Day. February 14th 2022.

Darling,

I find in my head, when we are together, it is something little you do, unintentional, a touch, of my arm or you looking up at me as you carefully bring me to another orgasm and for some reason, everything stops. Time, the sun, the moon, and then we kiss and time resumes, and then we get so wrapped up in each other. You pinch my nipple playfully, so I tweak your nose, you grab my boob so I grab your butt. You open your legs and then close them quickly, so I tickle you and you roll over, so I grab my mound and I whisper into your ear, "I own you and right now I need to own you." You laugh and tell me to behave.

You stop, hold my face, kiss me passionately and your eyes sparkle they are saying to me, take me my love, take me now for I am yours, for now, and forever. I want you so much Bella. Your eyes say all this within one blink.

See what you do to me, a look, a touch, a smile. And you can slowly hear my breathing change becoming more and more focused. Focused on you.

You know I watch you when you do your yoga and I slow my breathing down as I watch your fingers snake into the top of your yoga pants, then your breathing changes and slowly just slowly you think I won't notice you push yourself onto my leg, just once as you breathe and I get right back to my reading. Trying to ignore you, but I can't. Then you shut your eyes firmly and you withdraw your fingers from your pants.

Was that to tempt me I wonder?

Or are you so aroused, you are beginning to become uncontrollable, I wonder, as I open my legs so slowly for you as I catch you looking at me, a smile on my lips as my tongue starts to wet my bottom lip and I bite my lip as I push myself closer to you.

The tip of my tongue snakes out and I open my mouth for you. And I get closer, hinting, and closer.

And I kiss you. I tell you how much you mean to me. How our love will blossom and grow.

I know this is old fashion, but I had to write to you rather than send a silly old card or something.

I needed you to know what is inside of me.

Love you.

Bobbi xxxx

Arking
Arking
352 Followers