All Comments on 'My First Year in Prison Ch. 22'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was exciting. Who will he choose Austin or Kurtis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bruh! What a cliffhanger, please hurry up and finish the next chapter! I’m dying to know what happens. Your writing is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A roller coaster. Ty’s testimony seemed like a shit show, a huge regretful mistake. But with Foster’s backing, it turned the tables - and led to the downfall of Deen and Falcon, and the releases of Ralph, Ty, Kurtis, and others. And Ty gave some justice to Xander and his pregnant widow. Now we’ll see what Austin has to tell Ty and how that affects Ty’s future. Kurtis seems like the better fit - he has never denied his affections for Ty, he is completely gay (unlike Austin) and he seems hot as absolute fuck! Next chapter please!

Ardent12358Ardent12358over 1 year ago

For those who have ridden on this roller coaster ride with Tyler, I would say that this chapter was cathartic!

WMLA44WMLA44over 1 year ago

If the good guys win at the end, then let’s hope Ty and Kurtis will finally end up together! Good story, well written, Americans love their happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that Ty and Kutis deserve a happy end together. Both are gay and they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is a great story. God bless the handsome Foster! And my choice is again: Kurtis, not Austin!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.