My First Year with Austin Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later on, Austin would take care of it but it was still too sensitive at first.

Do not worry, Hassan was happily married on his side (with a dude), and the time where I was cheating on my boyfriends was long done. I had no interest in betraying Austin.

Although, I did get myself in a sticky situation one morning.

"Oh shit." I said to Hassan.

I had become so unused to morning woods that I had not realized that I was hard as a rock before he started helping me out of my night clothes. My dick poked in his face.

"Yeah!" He cheered.

"Really, Hassan? Seriously?"

I felt ridiculous my dick at full mast, fapping against my scar, already dripping with precum.

"Tyler, your libido is back! That's a great fucking sign! Full road to recovery, now!"

I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Maybe I should leave you alone if you want to... take care of this. This seems like a pressing matter."

"Oh no... I... I'll just wait for it to come down..."

Not that I wanted Hassan to witness me cleaning myself with my cock fully stiffed, but dirty thoughts started flowing in my brain. It was indeed a great news! I was feeling horny and excited again! I did not want to lose that thrill so soon.

Usually, Janice or Ralph would be there during the day and Austin would come by at night, spending the evening with me until I fell asleep.

That particular evening, I was waiting for Austin to be there, more impatiently than normal. It was like I could not help to celebrate this huge step with him.

I had pretty much been hard all day.

As it turned out, when you have not jizzed for two months and a half and your libido suddenly came back, it is practically impossible to shut that train down.

Austin came at the hospital straight from work, he was a little late since he had some things to take care of before the holidays break.

We were getting very close to Christmas and I had the perfect gift for my boyfriend.

"How are you feeling today, babe? Good or bad day?" He kissed my lips tenderly.

"Good. Very good, actually!"

Austin immediately recognized my cheeky smile.

"What is up with you?"

"Nothing! I'm just happy to be feeling better and better! I'm finally seeing real progress. And I'm happy to see you too."

"Great. I like this attitude! I do have a surprise for you!" Austin told me.

"Oh, really?"

He pulled out something out of his bag. A manga. Garuto, of course.

"The latest issue came out while you were in the coma, and I've been saving it to read it with you. It was very hard to avoid the spoilers but I managed!"

"Talk about a hard time! Can you believe that while you were struggling so much, I was in a coma this whole time, resting? I had it easy!" I laughed.

"Not what I meant..."

He knew that I was joking, we were all good.

"Let's get to reading then! You think you could get in the bed with me?"

The hard part about sleeping in an hospital, well, one of the hard parts, is that the bed is really not made for two and the door does not lock, meaning that it is pretty much a dead-end for any sort of romantic or intimate life.

When I had no libido going on, I could not care less, but now... I needed to fix this!

"You're sure I'm not going to hurt you?"

Austin said as he tried to climb in with me. I was still connected to various machines at night. But as we say: when there is a will, there is a way.

"No... And it's necessary if we want to read the damn book together, you only got one copy, right?"

"Right!" He replied.

He was the one with the cheeky smile now. No choice but to get very close in the tiny bed!

We were both giggling. The first time we would be more intimate than holding hands in months. Well... I did not need to think about the last time we were intimate in a public restroom.

We all know how this ended.

I will let you in on a secret though. We did not actually read the book that night. We eventually did during the following weeks, - it was a great issue by the way, and awesome to discover it alongside my boyfriend -, but as soon as Austin realized how horny I was under the sheets, the evening took a whole new direction.

"Tyler..." He whispered as our thighs touched.

I was wearing an hospital gown which was not hiding much.

"Yes?"

His right hand moved on my lower chest. He felt it.

"You naughty boy..."

"I guess I have a surprise for you too."

I kissed his neck. He grabbed my cock.

"Hmmmm..." The moan came spontaneously. I could not refrain it.

"You're sure, Tyler? You're up for this?"

"Babe, this is the best healing treatment I could get, recommended by doctors all over the world."

Austin winked at me but got his hand out of the cover. My dick was now visibly tenting and throbbing under the thin sheet. What was he waiting for? I was scared he was going to leave me with blue balls.

Obviously, he was not going to, Austin was as excited as I was.

He threw away the manga, he spat on his hand, and with the slime between his fingers, he went back underneath the sheet to jerk-me off real good.

"Like that?"

"Yes... Fuck, yes... Austin..."

"I'll make you feel better, babe, I promise. I'll heal you, just right."

He kissed my lips as he was stroking my dick. We made out. There was a lot of tongue and saliva involved.

I knew for sure I was not going to last long.

"Play with my balls too... Hmmm... Yes... Austin... I love you... Keep going..."

I tried to glance at the door from time to time so we would not get caught.

Austin threw all my cautiousness by the window when he moved the sheet to see what he was doing with my cock, leaking all over his fingers.

"Aust... The door is not locked... A nurse could come in..."

"They never do at that time, and so what? You said this was recommended in your treatment."

I laughed.

"You seem in dire need for some release too."

He had not taken his pants off but his bulge looked outrageous.

So fucking big and tempting!

I wished I could have helped him undress but I was not at this stage yet, I could barely take my own underwear down. Austin slid his pants to his knees and he jerked both his cock and mine at the same time as we were lying down on the hospital bed.

"Just tell me to stop if you feel like it hurts or anything..."

"Austin, it does not hurt... I have not felt... Hmmm... This good... For so long."

He accelerated the pace. He also spat on both our cocks.

Things were getting sloppy.

I extended my arm to grab his meaty dick. Funny how I was barely able to move my arms around during the exercises with Hassan but suddenly, it was like I had regain a lot of mobility.

A big juicy cock does serve as a great motivation tool....

Maybe physicists should think more about it in their freaking "rehabilitation plans".

We jerked each other off for a few minutes, grunting, moaning, looking in each other's eyes, until Austin had a better idea to make me cum.

He asked me to let go of his cock -- which I reluctantly agreed to do -- and he knelt down at the other side of the bed.

Now, we would really get in trouble if someone were to walk in.

You guessed what happened next.

Austin gave me one of the best blowjobs of my life. He looked at me all throughout while delicately licking my shaft from the cockhead to the base, to my balls.

He then kissed my cock, and finally bobbed up and down at a low and delicate pace at first, before going at it at a steady rhythm, deeper and deeper.

"Grrll... Grlll..."

I could barely look at him sucking me off without nutting.

But Austin had more tools in his box, he snicked a finger up my butthole as he was gagging on my cock.

That made me cum instantly.

I did not even have time to warn him that I was filling up his throat with my juice. The poor guy, he almost chocked in my spunk!

Austin seemed very happy with his performance though, he made himself cum at the same time. He was smiling to his ears. Some friendly fire hit the cover of the latest issue of Garuto, but I assume the manga character would not have minded.

And we did not get caught... At least, not that time!

***

[Four more chapters to the end of this trilogy! Thanks for the support, guys!]

12