My Forbidden Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
The first part of a taboo, step-daughter fantasy story.
2.6k words
4.41
13.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wouldn't do it often. Only often enough to keep the tension there. But as soon as she heard her mother turn on the shower, the baggy sweater that covered her shapely figure would instantly come off. This morning, it revealed nothing else underneath but a nearly see-through thin, white crop top and a pair of form-fitting grey shorts.

Captured by the moment, I caught myself staring at her, biting my lip to hold back any exclamation. I couldn't help but marvel at her nearly exposed body as she draped her sweater over the back of her chair. Her round, firm breasts pushed tightly against the fabric of her shirt, stretching the material so much that her areolae were clearly visible. My eyes widened as I noticed her nipples hardening.

"Uhm, is everything alright?" She said to me in a shy, playful tone.

I could tell she was happy with my reaction by the way she was gently swaying her body while holding her hands behind her back. She knew what she was doing. She loved to play. She always has.

"Of course." I respond. "A little warm?" I reply, smirking.

"Maybe." She responded as she turned around to face the counter. "I'm making toast, you want any?"

"I'm okay for toast, but I'd definitely appreciate it if you got me some more coffee."

She turned her head to face me. A moment of quiet followed. She looked at me from across the table as if to challenge me. I stared deep into her eyes, quietly. She smirked as she looked down submissively.

"Okay." She said as she turned, then headed for the coffee pot at the end of the island.

All this time, my eyes had not left her. I watched every step she took, admiring her beautiful body. She'd been giving off a different energy towards me since her birthday. I guess some things really do change after you turn eighteen. I want to say she accepted me and felt comfortable around me, but I feel that wouldn't be the whole truth. Reyah and I had gotten quite close in the past four months. Perhaps, at times, a little too close.

I thought nothing of it at first. I figured she just likes the male attention, so I tried my best to offer her that comfort. Things, however, started to change when I noticed she acted differently towards me when her mother and sister weren't around. She would always be closer, always resting part of her body on me. More recently, she began sitting on my lap while I was on the couch. She began teasing me every time she could, and my willpower to resist had grown weaker as time went on. She was, after all, a very beautiful girl.

"Here you go." She said as she put the pot on the table, pausing afterwards as she stood at the corner of the table, close to me, so that I could have a good look.

"Anything else you'd like?" She said as she put her hand on my right shoulder, rubbing it gently.

"I can give you anything you like." She added.

I took in a deep breath, then exhaled sharply. It hadn't gotten this far ever before. I didn't it know what to say, what to do. I would normally keep my distance as to stay away from trouble and do the same thing I do whenever she teased me. I would act like I don't feel any level of arousal. I would casually talk to her about her week as her mother finished up her shower in the bathroom. But I knew that this time, I wanted to do something else. Something entirely different.

So I took my right hand, placed it on her lower back, and began caressing her slowly. She looked right at me. Our eyes locked.

"Is that right?" I replied as I moved my hand lower, over her ass and onto her right thigh. I grabbed and squeezed as Reyah inhaled sharply.

"You want to be my good baby girl?" I said to her as I started moving my hand towards her vagina.

"Uhm" she said, visibly embarrassed by the request.

For a moment, I began to doubt my approach. I was sure she intended to get my attention and tease me, but I became uncertain of how ready she was. Young girls are very timid, and rushing something can have long-lasting traumatic effects. Worried and filled with the fear that I might have overstepped, I began to backtrack. My hand dropped down as I leaned back.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I got the w-"

"No, I want to!" She replied hurriedly, cutting me off.

A moment of silence followed as she blushed. She clasped her hands in front of her and bowed her head.

"I want you... to do... the same things to me... that you do to my mom." She continued.

I choked for a moment, quietly. How the fuck do I even respond to this?

"Baby... you don't know the things I do to your mom." I replied, dismissively.

"I know, okay?!" She responded, convincingly.

"Okay but ho-"

"I watched the videos!" She bursted out.

Shit. The videos. The videos where I fucked her mother's brains out. The videos where I tied Tess up and used her like a piece of meat. Those videos...

"...the... videos... right....wait, you've seen ALL the videos?!"

"Hahahaha! Yup!" She responded cheerfully.

"Whoa even the one with the-"

"Yup! All of them. Hahahahah." She answered as she giggled.

"What... that's... crazy... you... you know those are private, right?" I replied as I tried to play things off.

"Mom left the folder open. I just happened to stumble on them the one time I was using her laptop... that's all."

"Okay, wow..." I said as I began having vivid flashbacks about all the dirty things I did to her mother.

"You must know a lot then." I said as I opened my eyes wide.

"I do..." She said as she turned, then sat on my lap. "I really want you." She said as she wrapped her arms around me and brought her face closer to mine. I felt her breath on my neck. Her soft, warm cheeks rubbed against mine. My heart was pounding. I felt myself slowly giving into the desire of wanting to ravish this beautiful young girl.

"I began thinking a lot about you after I saw those videos." She said as she began moving her hips back and forth as she sat on my lap. I began getting hard.

"Look Reyah..." I say as I move my head back.

"It'll be our secret, okay? I promise!" She said as she wrapped her hands around the back of my head.

"I just want to be your girl." She said to me as she leaned in to kiss me. My brain went blank as our lips met. An immediate feeling of euphoria rushed throughout my body as she pulled back from the kiss.

I looked at her as she stared back at me with her big, brown eyes.

"You want to be my baby girl?" I said as I ran my hands across her back.

"Mhm" she said as she nodded her head.

"Good." I said as I lifted my right hand and placed my thumb over her soft, supple lips.

"Then suck my thumb like a good baby girl." I continued.

Without a moment of hesitation, Reyah welcomed my thumb in her mouth and began sucking on it like a good, submissive girl.

My left hand continued caressing her back, making its way up her neck. I opened my hand as I reached the base of her neck and began running my fingers through her scalp.

Giving into the moment, she let out a whine as she leaned back, leaving her chest exposed to me. I leaned in to kiss her neck as I grabbed her breasts with my right hand and squeezed her little nipples. She covered her mouth to try and contain her whimpers of pleasure as her body quivered in my lap. Moving my right hand downwards, I spread her legs open as I pulled her head farther back with my left hand.

Through the thin material, I could see the outline of her genitalia. A pretty little clitoris sticking out, begging to be touched and teased.

"Please... please..." she whimpered.

"Please, what?" I said to her.

"Please... play... with me." she replied, whimpering quietly.

Sweet, sweet words of submission. She was so aroused, so teased, and so, so helpless. Her pleasure was at my mercy. She knew it, and loved it. My heart raced as I thought about introducing her to the world of sexual satisfaction.

Just as my hand reached to touch Reyah's clitoris, I heard the shower stream stop. I moved my hand up and over top of her mouth.

"Quiet, baby girl. It sounds like our time is up." I said quietly.

Reyah let out a whimper of dissatisfaction as I moved my hand away from her thighs.

"But... but." She protested.

"It's okay baby... we'll have time to play later. Now, you have to pull yourself together. Your mother's gonna be out soon." I responded to her.

"She always takes forever." Said Reyah as she stood up and faced the dining table. "So we got at least 15 minutes or so." She continued as she smiled at me before pulling her shorts down to her ankles.

"Play with me?" She said as she began shaking her hips to entice me.

I was in disbelief. There she was, hands-on-table, ass-in-the-air, wiggling her booty for me.

"Fuck." Was all I uttered as I pushed my chair back to get a better view.

This was the first time I had seen her genitalia exposed. Her beautiful little pussy called out to me. I stretch my arms out, grabbed ass cheeks and spread them apart.

"Wow!" I exclaim. "Spread those legs out for me baby girl."

Awaiting no further invitation, I took my thumb, ran it across my tongue, and began to slowly run it up and down her vagina. Whimpers or pleasure started coming from her as I began to play with her little lips. I leaned in and started kissing, licking, and gently biting her lower back.

"In me." She whimpered, quietly.

"Not yet, baby girl." I replied, wanting to savour every moment.

I had not intended for my thumb to slip in, but Reyah began rocking back and forth in sync with my thumb's motion, determined to a way to get it in her little hole. Compelled by her determination, I gave in. Reyah let out a high pitched squeal of submission as my phalange penetrated her.

Tight. Warm. Wet. Those were the only words that came to mind as I experienced what it felt like to have part of me inside my girlfriend's daughter. I was completely lost in the moment.

Overwhelmed by euphoria, I stretched my fingers to be able pull Reyah's pelvis out further, causing her to arch her back and bend her legs.

"That's a good baby girl. Arch that back out so I can see that pussy." I said to her as I began thrusting my thumb into her more aggressively. I slapped her cheek with my left hand as I continued teasing her.

Her quiet whimpers intensified and grew higher in pitch as her body squirmed from the overwhelming sensation.

"I'm... getting close." She uttered.

"Is that right?"

"God...yes!" She responded as her body was shaking.

As if timed by fate, I heard the hairdryer being turned on in the bathroom. The additional noise meant I could let Reyah be a little louder, so I figured I'd give her a proper orgasm.

"On your knees, baby girl." I said to her as she dropped to her knees.

"Good. Get your hands and elbows on the ground. Ass up."

Happy to comply, Reyah moved with complete obedience.

"Good girl." I said as I slapped her ass.

The stubborn, hard-headed girl that always gave her mother attitude I had come to know was nowhere to be found. What knelt in front of me was an obedient girl, glad to submit all her power away.

From my sitting position, I took my right hand and stuck my index finger in her. Melting with pleasure, Reyah's body quivered at being penetrated. I began to thrust my finger in her repeatedly, picking up pace and speed. I could feel Reyah's body stiffening, her breathing intensify and her legs shake.

"Aaah... aaaah....aaaah.... I'm gonna... oh god," She said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Feeling that she's about to reach climax, I took out my index finger and inserted both the ring finger and middle finger in her to stimulate her g-spot properly.

"Aaah, oh my god!... I'm cumming... Daddy I'm cumming!" She whimpered as her body began convulsing.

Liquid dripped down my hand as I kept thrusting my fingers in her little vagina. I felt her body releasing and contracting around my fingers as she reached orgasm. Little squeals was all I could hear as she covered her mouth with her hands, trying to contain her gasps and whines. Giving into the convulsions, she fell forward and continued shaking on the ground until her climax ended.

Even though it was only her orgasming, the feeling of euphoria was mutual. I love making my girls cum. I love seeing their facial expressions as they give into pure pleasure. And I love being able to have that power over someone.

After the orgasm ended, her body collapsed at my feet.

"Baby?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"I'm ok... I just need to... catch my breath." She said to me weakly.

I ran my left hand across her back as she laid on the dining room floor.

"It's okay, baby girl. You were wonderful."

"Wow!" she said as she began giggling. "What the fuck was that?"

"That, baby girl," I replied "judging by your reaction, was your first real orgasm."

"Jesus..." she sighed.

The hairdryer had stopped as Reyah was catching her breath. I got up to grab Reyah's sweater from the other side of the table.

"Reyah."

"Yes?" She says as she props up on her knees, facing me.

"Put your sweater on."

"What? But it's your turn."

"I can wait. What you need is-"

"I can do it better than my mom."she burst out, interrupting me once more.

I paused for a moment.

"Do what better?" I responded.

"You know..." she said, staring at my pants. "Suck it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I've seen the videos, remember?" She said to me, smirking.

"Right."

"She can't go deeper than halfway..." she said as she inched closer to me, placing her hands on my hips.

"But I think I can do better." She continued as she moved her hand over the imprint of my cock. She licked her lips as she started moving her hand over my stiff member. I stretched my right hand out and caressed her lips, slowly separating them. Reyah opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my thumb as she tilted her head back.

"Mmm... I can tell you want to... daddy." She said to me, seductively.

Just as Reyah was reaching to pull my pants down, the door from the upstairs bathroom had opened. In an instant, she jumped to her feet and rushed to put her sweater on.

By the time Tess had come down from the bathroom, I had resumed having breakfast, sitting at the dining table while Reyah was waiting for her toast to finish. The three of us had breakfast together, then went on about our day as if nothing had ever happened.