My Friend Drugged Me to Have Sex

Story Info
The coke was drugged and now i love him.
808 words
3.26
29.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiko83
Keiko83
2 Followers

Yesterday, a friend of mine, Matt asked me to watch movies in his house tomorrow. He is a really cute guy and i always have fun while being with him so i didnt see a reason to refuse.

So today i wore a skirt, put my red lipstick and light makeup on and walked to his home.

I ringed the bell and he quickly opened the door, looking excited and nervous.

"So fast, were you waiting at the door?" i said jokingly and laughed a bit.

He smiled and said "well i was passing by the door." and showed the way to the room with a gesture. I got in and looked around.

"So beautiful. I know you had taste in decorations." i said and sat on the couch.

"I will bring some drinks and popcorn" he said and walked to the kitchen. Not long after he came back with a plate of popcorn and two bottles of coke, and placed them on the table. Then he sat next to me, the table wasnt so big so we were very close, our legs almost touched each other. It was hot outside so i drank a mouthful from the bottle, the taste was a bit different.

"What brand is this, it tastes a bit weird but i kind of liked it." i said.

He smiled, and said "it's from a local store. Anyways i thought you will like this movie." He opened a long art film that looked really boring.

"Well, lets give it a try." I said not to hurt him. He always knew what i like so maybe it was not so bad after all. I looked at him thinking about the good times we had and he seemed more attractive then he was right now.

"I never realized you were this handsome." i said, looking at him more.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes were green and shiny, they looked so good. "Thank you. But i cant be as pretty as you are." He smiled, my breathing sped up. I laughed and drank more to ease the sexual tension. The movie continued on, with the fact that how it was boring and how hot Matt looked right now i was glancing at him without him noticing, at least i hoped he didnt.

He placed his arm to my shoulders and said, "I mean it. You are the most beautiful woman i have seen." My nipples tensed, i looked at him, his shoulders, arms, his hands... I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him.

"What part of me do you like the most?" I said without thinking much. He looked at me; my hands, my legs, my breasts... I wondered if he noticed how horny i was.

"You first. What part of me do you like the most?"

I was already looking at every part of him. I placed my left hand on his chest and said, "Your lips." I smiled. I was not like this normally at all. Was there something in the coke?

He smiled back, and kissed me. I hugged him. It was amazing i wanted this to continue forever, but my pussy wanted more. He kissed me once more and said

"I like your lips too. Second, i like your breasts." I was so happy that he liked me. I quickly took of my shirt revealing my bra, and my boobs waiting for his hands excitedly. He looked hungry as well. He squished my boobs, i took off my bra and then he began sucking on them with his mouth. I moaned.

"Do you like my milk?" i said.

"I will love whatever that was in you." He replied.

I looked at his pants and saw his hard cock could be seen under it. I unbottened his pants and he made me lay down on the couch. He looked so mighty from this angle.

He kissed me once more and took off his pants and i opened up my legs and skirt for him. His cock was so hard for me and i wanted him inside me. He put his cock inside my pussy and begun pounding so hard i was feeling like in heaven. I tensed my pussy to get him deeper and longer inside me. I bit my lips and squeezed the arms of the couch as hard as he was fucking me. I could feel my moans made him get faster, and i couldnt keep myself from moaning.

"Fuck me, fuck me you are so good so good aaaah!!"

I came. The pleasure was so overwhelming i couldnt keep it. Just as i was cumming he pulled out and ejaculated to my boobs and face. I licked his sperm. I got up and started sucking on his dripped cock. He patted my had. I loved him so much.

Keiko83
Keiko83
2 Followers