My Friend/His Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
It's getting very real and the bitch sister is still around.
22.6k words
4.88
11.4k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first Monday and Kev was good to his word, and rather than ringing me, was at my front door that evening, with a bag of fish and chips and we ate it out of the wrappings on my sofa, cuddled up and with a couple of bottles of beer for company.

We kissed and cuddled some more, until the make-out moved into a sensual massage, and he insisted we take it to my bed for better comfort.

Lying there he rubbed my back my shoulders, my thighs, my bottom, everywhere, gradually stripping me out of all but my panties, and I started to feel like I could go at it again with him, but he really hadn't finished.

Laid out on my king size, and in a really amazing place, he gradually started to tug down my tiny blue panties. I was extremely well pleased with this idea, figuring he'd be climbing on top of me, or flipping me onto my hands and knees, neither of which I'd have objected to.

But no; he licked his lips and lowered his mouth to my already flushed puss, and I trembled with the whole tenderness of the moment, before I started to roll into the first of a series of orgasms.

I'd had some oral from one of my sex partners and had responded in kind. While it had been really nice, I'd never come through it, nor had I swallowed my partners semen. The sixty-nine had been really nice, but only as a prelude to the real thing.

There was none of that with Kev though. Shit, the boy was an expert and I rolled into my first orgasm within two or three minutes of him pushing a finger into me and massaging my G-spot and A-zone. It was incredible.

He declared himself satisfied after about ten minutes; he was nowhere near as satisfied as I was.

We broke for a drink of water, and I said it was only fair that I massaged him for a bit, and I tried everything he'd done on me. I was starting to feel really sexy, and started to undress him, fairs fair, after all. I lacked his medical expertise in anatomy, but I tried my best, massaging him where I'd liked him touching me.

When he was naked, I settled lower on the bed and reached out for the dick I'd been so impressed with.

"You are an amazing lover Kev," I said, "best ever, really."

"I do try," he said.

I felt the amateur educational psychologist raising her head.

"Looking like this," I hissed, indicating that perfect body, "You must have had girls coming on to you? At college at least?"

"Not straight away," he sighed, "The stammer didn't help, neither did living at home."

"More for me then," I said, bending my head forward to take him in my mouth.

"Shit... Laura," I shushed him, and carried on playing. I felt him harden even more, and smiled, kissing the end of his knob, like I'd seen some professionals do on the internet.

"So," I said with a very playful grin thinking back on his history, and my Mum's contempt at his step-mum flaunting herself at our school, "did our school's favourite MILF step-mum Linda come on to you once she'd caught sight of this monster?" I licked the end and it jerked in my hand.

I was being cheeky, clever and jokey, and just a bit sexy, and lowered my mouth down over it with a long lick.

"Yeah," he said in a way I was never expecting, "yes, she did."

I just sat there stupidly with my mouth open, and my tongue on that amazing cock, not a word coming out of it.

"Seriously?!"

"Yep," he looked somewhere between ashamed, embarrassed and just a little bit proud, "four times in fact."

Fuuuuuuuuuuck...

Not that clever then after all...

I thought desperately how to save the moment; in fact how to save whatever I might have going on with this gorgeous man. It came to me in a flash...

"Kevan, you BAD..." I slid my open mouth down his cock, adding "bastard!" after I came back up again, then giggling like an idiot. To my great comfort, Kev was giggling as well.

"It was the summer just after my eighteenth birthday," he said, propping himself on his right arm and closing his eyes, "Now, she always knocked on Claire's bedroom door, but she had always just bashed straight into my room with no thought to my privacy. This day it was with a pile of my laundry, just as I was pulling my boxers up, and it was, well, just hanging there."

I licked from the base of his cock, up along the spine to the tip,

"I can see that it might have... err... ahem... distracted her a bit?"

"Yes, she stood there for a moment, with her mouth hanging open, a bit like you did just then," he grinned, and I felt that this might just be OK with him, "She slowly walked out, not taking her eyes off it for a moment."

Having asked the stupid, embarrassing question, the best thing I could do was make him think I thought it sooooo sexy. And let's be honest here, it actually was, a bit.

"Wow!" I started to mouth him again.

It was classic Pornhub stuff; sexy porn stepmom wanders into hot, well-built porn-star son's bedroom and sees his vast penis, the rest of the script you can work out for yourself of course.

"From then on, she would wander into my room, or the shower room, or bathroom, whenever I was in one of them, just trying to get another look at it," I was no longer worried about how this might affect him as that huge cock was harder than it had been when I started to blow him. "the first time we... well, we did ANYTHING, I was in the shower, and she pushed the door open again. I stopped what I was doing and just looked at her, open mouthed, looking at me," he smiled at the memory.

Some more praise for gorgeous lover, I thought,

"Tall and muscular? Wet from the shower? THIS swinging?"

He nodded,

"OK, I was probably getting a bit cocky about her obviously wanting to look at me."

I wanked him, and licked him,

"Cocky," I said, "Geddit?!"

He rolled his eyes, smiled and continued his story.

"I stood back under the spray and turned to face her, 'Linda, seriously?' I said, 'look, just come and look at the bloody thing'.

And so she did; she pushed the bathroom door closed and stepped forward, and of course having such intense and focussed attention on it, what do you think my penis did?"

"Don't tell me," I said slowly wanking him, "you got... AN ERECTION?!"

"Of course," he said, "if that's the MOST embarrassing thing that could happen to me, that is, OF COURSE, what happened."

I licked his helmet again,

"And then what did she do?"

"She took off her towelling dressing gown, and threw it at the hook on the back of the door and stepped forward, then she realised she had this T-shirt nightie thing, that came off as well, and she stepped into the shower next to me and reached out for it," he closed his eyes, "she took hold of it, gave it a bit of a squeeze, and knelt down, almost like she wanted to get closer to it, to check it was real."

"And you?"

"What?"

"You've got a naked woman holding on to this mammoth chopper here, what was just-eighteen-year-old Kev doing at this point?"

"I was staring at her tits of course, they were huge!

"Bigger than mine?" I pushed myself up a bit.

"Yeeeeees," he said carefully, "but gravity hadn't been kind to her," he sniffed, "I found out a few years ago that she'd had a second operation to firm them up a bit after Claire was born. Still pretty big."

I looked down at mine, sniffed, then shook my head just as Claire would have done.

"Enough about her fake big tits, then what did she do?"

"She played around with it for a while, of course by now the bloody thing is getting harder and harder and half a shake away from exploding. She gave it a few tugs and I came of course; buckets of the stuff and all over her neck, chest and tits." He closed his eyes and lay back, "My best orgasm ever!" he looked down at me, "up until then of course. She looked almost as shocked as I felt but stepped under the shower and washed it all off, and pulled on her dressing gown and disappeared, didn't see her until dinner that evening."

"OK," I said, still interested in the other three times, "Next?"

She waited a few weeks until I was on study leave for my A' levels. Dad was at work, Claire was at school-with you I should add"

"What year?"

"I was eighteen, so you would have beeeeeeeen..." he did the sums in his head, "fourteen, fifteen? It was a while after Claire accused me of being a paedo, that much I remember"

"Probably." I knew he was a few months younger than Steve and he had five school years on me.

"Well, I'd stopped for lunch," he propped himself up again, "You have to understand I've been avoiding being on my own with her since it had happened, and here I was in the kitchen, her in a vest top, and what turned out to be bikini bottoms, me in jeans and a T-shirt." I looked up at him expectantly, "she was bending over in front of me and showing her arse in these tiny pants. She turned from whatever she was pretending she'd been doing,

'Seen anything you fancy Kevan?'

'Linda,' I said, 'you're my Dad's wife.'

I'd purposely never referred to her as my step-mum, seeing as she'd been so fucking bitchy to me for the as soon as Claire was born.

'Kevan,' she said moving towards me, 'your father doesn't... well he doesn't TAKE CARE OF ME, as much as I'd like, you see, and... well... a woman has needs. I saw your huge cock the other day, and, well... it's all I've been able to think about.'

That wasn't strictly true; my room was down the hall from theirs and I could always hear this strange thump-thump-thump sound if I was awake later in the night. I found out that it was the headboard she hung on to when she was taken on her knees."

"And how did you find that out!?" I giggled.

"How do you think?" he said.

"At a guess," I said, giving him a few wanks and sucking him a few times, "it was when you were fucking her on her hands and knees."

"Exactly," he said, "and didn't she just. Aaaaaaaanyways, she took my hand, hissed an almost silent 'come on' and pulled me upstairs to my bedroom. She stripped naked again, laid down and helped and encouraged me out of my clothes and on top of her.

'Have you a condom?' she asked, and of course I didn't. 'Shit,' she said, 'shit-shit-shit! I'm really horny, wait there!' She ran off to her bedroom and returned with a beaten-up box of Durex, adding, 'They're out of date, but they should still work OK!'

In just putting the thing on I nearly came, but she was ready for that, and simply climbed over me and just slid down. The look on her face was a picture, and she mouthed 'ohmygodohmygodohmygod' as she did so."

"Have to go with her on that count Kev," I said, kissing the underside of his pink, wet-with-my-saliva glans. He carried on, pleased at my compliment.

"Don't MOVE Kevan!' she squeaked at me, 'just let me... Oh sweet Jeeeeesus, please, don't move!'

I stayed as still as I could, already starting to warm up just from being inside her.

'OK Kevan, I want you to veeeeeery slowly push up and into me, veeeeery slowly.' I did so, watching as she raised up on her thighs, giving me room to move, her face going in all kinds of weird shapes as I did, 'slooooow...' she put a hand to my chest, 'Kevan, you're soooooo much bigger than your father, so much bigger than aaaaaaaaall of my previous... I... Christ... ooooooooh yeeeeees... a bit faster... bit faster...'

At that point I lost it of course and came in a very quick and rather uncool mess, the condom stayed on and didn't split so that was OK."

Kev closed his eyes again.

"And so you lost your virginity?"

"That I did," he said.

"Lost mine to another student teacher, behind a holiday cabin at Barry Island," I said, "nothing that exciting." OK, it had actually been a bit romantic at the time, but this was Kev's moment.

"She climbed off me and told me to wrap the condom in tissue and flush it down the toilet.

'You can NEVER tell anther soul about what we've done Kevan!' she spat out at me, as she always had when she felt I'd done something wrong. She went from girly sex partner to scolding miserable step-mum again, and I'd barely pulled out of her, bitch."

"But you had her a couple more times?"

"Yep, the end of that week she was back in my room," he looked down, "she told me she wanted me to practice holding off from coming and did no more but to push me back on my bed, pull down my trackies and drag my dick out. She was most complimentary about it again.

She started to wank me, saying that as soon as I felt myself start to orgasm to touch her hand, when she would stop the wanking and pinch the base of my helmet and squeeze really tight! It certainly stopped me coming that was for sure. After five or six of those really hard almost-comes and pinches, she told me she wanted me to practice doing that, five times a day until I could stop myself.

I said that I would, but only if she pulled me off again.

'I most certainly will not!' she snapped letting me know where I stood with her again, 'can't you do it?'

'Why should I?'

'Oh...' she grumbled, 'there's all the bloody MESS!'

I was getting pretty pissed with the grumpy-step-mum/sex-partner/grumpy-step-mum transition, so grumbled under my breath,

'Find someone else with a big dick to have sex with you then.'

She hissed like Claire, but she did start to wank me again, and I could feel the first stirrings, fighting it off as she had suggested.

'I'm going to come Linda,' I said, and before you know it, she's got her mouth over my cock and is swallowing all of my come." Kev closed his eyes again, "Still can't believe she did that."

"She didn't want a mess Kev, obviously," I said, licking him again. I was properly turned on now, and still wanted to have some of the sexual manifestations about me, "and neither do I..." So, with no further ado, I put my mouth over his helmet and started to wank and mouth-fuck him. I'd fellated before but never all the way; today was going to be the day, that was for sure.

"Shit... Laura... Baby... SHIT!" I felt his semen pump into my mouth, and I swallowed quickly, just as I'd seen on the internet, and just as his step-mum had done more than ten years before, releasing him and pumping out and catching the last few dribbles that I worked out of him.

"Like that?" I said, licking him, intrigued by the faint taste of him.

"Nowhere NEAR as good," he said.

I wrinkled my nose and blew him a kiss.

"Good answer," after giving his softening cock a final kiss, I moved up on the bed to lay next to him, "and the next time?"

"I was at home doing exam revision; even though I didn't have to be anywhere, both her and Dad insisted that I get up at the usual time and start the work.

She strutted into my room, just wearing a vest top with no bra, and some rather boring panties. It was obvious that Dad had gone to work, and the junior-bitch-queen-from-hell had gone to school," he kissed me.

"With me?"

He smiled,

"With you I expect!"

I smiled at him, I wanted him to know I was good with all this still, very turned-on in fact.

"She must have looked quite..." I paused, thinking of how Claire's Mum looked in those days and an appropriate description, "MILF-sexy?"

"I do have to give her that," he said.

"You gave her quite a bit by the sound of it!"

"She had a great body for her age, a few lines but real MILF fantasy stuff, if I hadn't spent my teenage years watching her arse and her big tits when she flashed them off, I'd have thrown her out of my room the first time and told my Dad."

"I did wonder," I said.

"Laura, I was just-turned-eighteen and hornier than a herd of reindeer; of course I was going to fuck her, in revenge if nothing else."

"So you fucked her again, the third time."

"Second time!" he corrected me with slightly narrowed eyes. I started to count on my fingers, holding up two and looking confused. "Second fuck, third orgasm!"

He leaned forward and kissed me, looking amazingly sexy and fuckable, and I got what had driven his evil stepmother all those years before.

"Fourth orgasm," he grinned lasciviously, "Second fuck, after one wank and one blowjob!"

"I stand corrected; so, you fucked her a second time?"

"That I did," he closed his eyes again, slipping an arm around me, "she pushed down her panties, and lay back on the bed, thighs spread.

'Get undressed Kevan! Put this on!' she snapped, 'don't want any of that mess, or you coming in me!' as I struggled to pull down my trackies and get my T-shirt off. It was only the second time I'd ever had my hands on a condom, and I was being careful not to split it.

'Oh, hurry up!' she snapped at me, 'don't want to be here all bloody morning!' She snatched it from my slippery fingers, pushed the bubble out and stuck it, none too gently, on my erection. It did feel good though. 'OK, get on top of me,' she sounded like she really didn't want to be there, but I could see her chest heaving and her nipples poking through her top.

I climbed over her, and her panting Increased, as she grabbed my cock and dragged me towards her groin. That wasn't too comfortable, but pretty quickly I felt my body start a few thrusts that I'm still not fully convinced I was in control of. I put my arms either side and started a slow push into her. It felt amazing, and it was a real struggle not to lose it straight away, but I did my best and slowed down when I felt the sap rising.

After a while I was getting harder and harder, and it was getting more difficult to not come, and she wasn't making it any easier by groaning, and writhing about, and generally getting down to it herself, her hands on my arse and pulling me into her.

As I carried on concentrating, I went lower and she pushed her tits into my chest and pulled me onto her.

That was that; I groaned and lost it, pushing as deep as I could, while I came in spasms."

I thought about the times Kev and I had really been into it and he'd given me his all, the most incredible feeling of fullness, of passion, love...

Shit, but I needed him to fuck me! He didn't make it any easier by telling me what happened next.

"She reached down to her clit and strummed the fuck out of it, calling me all the names under the sun for coming, as she struggled for her orgasm. I thought I might help and reached out for her tits, pushing the stretchy cloth up and lowering my mouth to her large, very red nipple. She opened her eyes and before you know it, her pussy-wet hand is slapping my face, and heaving me away from her."

"What a cow!"

"Yeah, she asked who the hell I thought I was, touching her tits like that.

'The bloke fucking you', I said standing up, and walking out her bedroom.

I really shouldn't have complained I suppose, I had just had sex with a very sexy woman, the one I'd lost my virginity to, in a quite sexy manner, she was just being a bitch."

"Like her daughter."

"Precisely BUT," he giggled, "I did get my own back and then some!" He closed his eyes and laughed, "Ah revenge!" he said smiling again and putting his hands behind his head in some self-satisfaction, "I knew she would be after me again before the start of the holidays and during one of my final visits to college for exams, I snagged a box of the free condoms from the welfare room.

She came into my room wearing the vest top and bikini panties again, and I knew that day was going to be it.

'You've almost finished your exams Kevan,' she said all fucking high and mighty, 'so you can finish me! I want fucking with that big cock of yours, I want a fucking orgasm this time, BOY!'

That fucking woman didn't even smile at me, can you believe it?"

I said that I definitely could. I could never remember Linda smiling about anything to be honest.

"Fuck, but even though I was about to screw her, I still fucking hated the bitch. She ordered me to her bedroom, and I stripped naked, while she headed into her ensuite, for a few moments.

I had taken the older condom from her box and split the end with a fingernail, and pulled it all the way down my shaft, into my pubic hair almost." I looked at him with narrowed eyes, "then I got the brand new one and pulled it on.