My Friend/His Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back in the room, naked. Those huge tits and a hint of a belly going on above her shaved puss.

She lay back on her bed, stretching out like she was the Queen of fucking Sheba, spreading her legs and rubbing a hand across her labia.

'Come here,' she wagged a finger at me, and I went.

I lay down on top of her, and with one hand on my shoulder, and the other on my dick, she pulled me towards her, where my instinct took over. I pushed in, and she groaned, so I did it again a bit harder.

It was amazingly tough, but I knew I had a real job on my hands, and it had to be done right.

'Can you get on your hands and knees Linda,' I said, 'I want to try it from behind.'

'Oh yeah,' she said, 'I can feel myself getting turned on already!'

She swung around and grabbed hold of the bed head, and I got in behind her. She looked over her shoulder at me,

'Fuck me Kevan, make me come this time!'

I had been practising like she'd told me and had been heavily watching some online porn for ideas.

I knelt behind her and levelled my rock-hard cock and her puss. I slid a finger into her, feeling my way around, and she sighed; no bollocking from her this time.

That was enough, I got my dick and pushed it into her from behind, pulling her back on to me with an almost scream, all the way in, as deep as it would go. That's when I found out what the thumping on the bedroom wall was about.

'Kevan!' she screeched, but I leaned forward, grabbed those big swinging tits and pulled on them, pinching her nipples a couple of times."

Kev looked soooo fucking sexy and I could remember being it the self-same position as his step-mum, although with rather more passion than aggression.

"Been there, enjoyed that," I whispered into his ear, reaching down to masturbate his recently blown dick.

"Well, she wasn't doing so bad herself," he said, "Next, I gave her arse a few swats, and fucked her harder.

'Kevan!' she wailed, 'more, MORE!' I'm pretty sure that was when she came."

"Your first female orgasm, Kev, and barely eighteen!"

"Just over," he said with a soft smile, "but... it's not the kind of thing you can brag about to your mates, you know?"

I laughed.

"What, screwing your horny step-mum like in a porn movie? Surely lots of lads will tell you they did that!"

"Not as many as you'd think," he said, "Well, after she'd howled the place down, I smacked her arse a few more times, for a final encore, I licked my thumb, then with a flourish I pushed it up her arse. She came, I came, simples."

I took his right hand and kissed his thumb,

"This thick digit pushed up Linda's arse? That could only end well couldn't it."

"She seemed to enjoy it at the time," he grinned, "so I pulled out of her, my cock AND my thumb, and rolled back, just as she collapsed on the bed. I whipped off the actual condom, full of all my healthy sperm, then dragged up the broken one to look like it had been pushed down under my helmet and managed to squeeze out a bit of a dribble just for effect of course."

"Of course," I said, grinning but feeling hornier than I ever had before.

"I laid back on the bed, giving it 'slightly dopey, and out for the count', the full condom tucked in my closed hand and hidden down my side.

She rolled over and looked at me.

'I never said ANYTHING about putting anything in my arse!' she snapped.

I pointed out that she didn't seem to mind it at the time. She never said I couldn't spank her either, and that seemed to me to be the thing that made her come the first time, and if she wanted fucking, she'd have to put up with it.

'Well I don't want you to do that ag...' she stopped and her face went white, 'the condom!'

'What?' I looked down, 'Oh yeah, must have split.'

'Must have split?!' she all but howled, 'YOU FUCKING CAME IN ME! I'm not on the pill, your father has had a vasectomy, I could get pregnant!'

'They were your bloody condoms Linda,' I snapped back at her and stormed off in 'Claire mode', stopping to wrap both condoms in tissue before I flushed them down the toilet.

I heard her in the bathroom for at least an hour and judging by the bit of a hobble she had going on for the rest of the day, I reckon she'd spent an hour or so flushing out the semen that I never actually put in there."

"That or she was just tender from being fucked by you from behind!" I said, "I speak with some experience there."

Kev looked worried for a moment.

"I'm so sorry, you should have said!"

I kissed him,

"TOTALLY worth it..." I felt the tiniest shudder at that revelation, "Seriously, Sooooooo worth it!"

He looked rather pleased at that.

"It could have been that!" he said pulling me closer, "and that was the end of it," he lay back on the bed, looking down to see me still wanking his now re-erected penis, "She never bothered me for sex again.

Claire was home for the school holidays that afternoon and so were you a few times, and I went off to university in September, only coming home when Claire or Dad would be around. Linda and Dad were divorced by the time I graduated, so I never had to live in a house with her again, and my virtue was safe."

"And your Dad never found out?"

"He's never mentioned it," Kev looked at me, "believe it or not, now they're divorced I do actually feel a bit guilty about screwing her while they were married. I wasn't happy that he'd married her in the first place, and she was always quite cold to me, more so after Claire was born, and he never stepped in to support me."

"And Claire doesn't know?"

"Nah; she hated me so much, and you know her, she would have thrown that in my face, and in front of the whole world."

"Yep," I said, squeezing his dick to check its hardness again, "she'd have had them both pay for therapy for that one!"

"AND you know she would have used it against both of them for years to come." He closed his eyes, "I can't see Linda telling anyone she'd fucked her husband's son, how would that have looked. Dad would have had something to throw at her during the divorce, not that I'd have wanted to stand up in court and admit it either." He curled his lip in some resignation, "A good learning experience though."

"Do you feel... angry about it?" I asked thinking this wouldn't have helped with his stammer.

"No; like I said, I never really liked Linda to start with, because I don't think she ever liked me. It was sex, and not with someone I was that close to. With her continual meanness to me after the first two times, it quickly became just a revenge fuck with an attractive older woman."

"She never struck me as being that maternal, not even with Claire."

"Not sure she had it in her," he sighed, "When Dad married her, I was a small boy still grieving for my lost Mum. Linda thought I should just stop whining, but that's a bit complicated for even the toughest six-year-old. Eventually the misery got to Dad and even he said I should stop grieving for my Mum.

Then Claire was born, and everyone lost any kind of interest in me. Dad still loved me in his way, but Linda had such a grip on him. He has since apologised to me for it, but I did point out that it was a little bit late.

By the time she decided she was going to screw me, she saw a withdrawn, stuttering college student, that she was convinced was entirely within her thrall. But on reflection, I think her trying to push me around was just one of the best things that could happen to me, and her infatuation with my dick was enough to give me a confidence boost.

She decided she wanted it and I was a hot-blooded, college-boy virgin that, on reflection, was rather pleased she wanted some 'guilt-free' 'you-can-never-tell-anyone-about-this' sex, that I could enjoy.

I mean, as you pointed out, it is the stuff of schoolboy fantasies and porn movies."

"And have you ever told anyone else?"

"NO," he said with some real surprise, "you are absolutely the only other person I've ever told!"

"Wow," I said, "don't worry Kev, I won't tell anyone, especially not Claire!"

"God, no," he said, "She hates me enough as it is, that could actually make it worse." He paused, "guessing you haven't seen her since we've been... aah."

"Nope," I said, "I've turned off my Facebook account, so I can't be innocently copied into pages for Claire to follow me. She hasn't found my address here and hasn't turned up at Mum and Dads again, or at my school even, so," I paused, "you are still my wonderful, wonderful secret boyfriend!"

"Yeah," he hissed, "I'm so pleased."

"Talking about secrets," I said, "Holly has told me that we have to double date with them this Saturday. You can't escape that one, because she knows your work rota."

"Oh yes!" he said with a big smile, "The summer ball, got a posh frock?"

"Yeah, and a gorgeous boyfriend!" I beamed at him.

"You're happy to be seen out with me still," he grinned, "even though you know I screwed my step-mum?"

"Yeah, but you'll need to screw me as well; I've made it nice and hard for you."

We both looked down, and he nodded.

"I don't have to get you on your hands and knees and smack your arse, and stick my thumb up your bottom?"

"If that's what you feel like Kev, it would be impolite of me to refuse," I pushed my mouth to his ear, "to be honest Kev, you make love so amazingly, you can do whatever you like to me, within reason."

"Practice Lovely Laura, it's all in the practice."

"Then make love to me, my gorgeous boyfriend Kevan, make your wonderful love to me!"

"Boyfriend..." he said, with a big smile, "I like the sound of that, I've not had someone I could call a girlfriend in a few years."

"Anytime Kev," I said, "I really like it."

He rolled over me, and I felt him push up and into my soaking pussy, damp already from the mere thought that we'd be making love again and more so by his recollections of his MILF step-mum wanking him, blowing him, and eventually having him fuck her.

And who wouldn't.

His lovemaking was incredible. I was so into him and what he could do to my body with his, and I was convinced that I was crazier about him with each thrust of that so special cock, so deep into me.

We went for the classic missionary, and I clung to him, crying out his name at each tremor, rolling into another perfect orgasm, and I thought about my sexy beast fucking his horrible step-mum, now he was fucking me.

MY boyfriend, MY Kev.

I came again, crying loudly, encouraging him with my last gasps to come, to reach his own climax.

He did, we lay together, just holding and being held. It was the most amazing moment ever. We slept through to the next morning, when I was woken with a mug of tea, and bacon sandwich; what a guy.

Lying there, comfortably naked and in each other's arms, he chatted some more about his growing up.

He'd confirmed he wasn't angry about Linda anymore, after all he'd gone off to university with slightly more sexual experience than any of his classmates. He was still quite angry about Claire, even though he hadn't seen her in ages and he'd made his peace with his Dad.

At Uni' he was able to completely re-invent himself, and the stammering almost disappeared, as it had with me.

Feeling brave, he'd chatted to any number of young girls, a few of whom found his stammer actually quite cute. In his second year he met a pretty girl from the Welsh Borders that he was really fond of, but she wanted to sort her career and wasn't interested in finding 'the one', but they became good friends.

After a night on the beer, they'd chatted each other up, and headed back to her place. She'd told him with a pissed slur, that while she was really horny she wasn't into 'relationships', nor did she have a great need for, or a fixation about, sex.

After having been screwed by him once however, she was suddenly 'into' sex. He admitted that he wasn't great to start with, but the regular practice with Bella had improved his technique, and she had admitted that he was going to be a hard act to follow.

(In the strangest moment of synchronicity, a year after we met, he received an email from her, which he showed me. She hoped he was well, and was now thinking about settling down, and she had such fond memories of him that if he was free, she'd very much like to see him again.

He emailed her back and let her know that he was very much in a relationship now but thanked her for still thinking about him.)

We met each evening, not the slightest concerned about having an 'evening off' and we took turns-eachies, staying at each other's places, with Kev bringing his work gear and car to mine, then me taking mine to his on my bike, it was really nice, and we started to get to know each other really well.

I'd be there with my rucksack full of marking, or prep for the next day's class, and I'd either sit on the sofa, doing what I had to. We'd take turns to prepare that evening's meal or to be the person that ordered the delivery. Because of Kev's early start, we went to bed early and, inevitably, made love.

I didn't plan for it to happen. It seemed that we'd go to bed, share that last kiss goodnight, and before either of us could discuss options, I'd be on my back, laying on top of him, or on my hands and knees while he made the most exquisite love to me.

I slept very well.

After a lovely week with both of us basically 'living together', we made plans for the next weekend. Mind you, there wasn't a lot of plans to make. That Saturday, we were out to dinner and dancing with Steve and Holly, for the accident and emergency department's fundraising summer ball.

It was the beginning of a half-term week for me, with Kev working nights from the following Tuesday.

For the summer ball, I dug out my clinging, red midi-dress, and had my hair and make-up done by a professional.

I'd already been invited along by Holly, who'd been trying to find the right single 'professional' man for me since I graduated, and with the upcoming summer ball she had looked extensively.

Of the few that passed her very high standards, the first turned out to be gay, the second 'wasn't in a commitment phase actually' while the third had asked a nurse to the Ball the day she told him about 'Steve's sister'.

She was just totally pleased by Kev and my accidental meeting in the accident department, especially having tried to set him up with her friend, which had him stammering and stumbling over his words.

That one hadn't worked, but she was a real romantic at heart, and while she kidded that on she didn't have time for all that romance shit, watching her partner's kid-sister she'd known for years and a mutual friend so happy together just made her so excited, and it was evident when we'd both got to their place that evening to get changed.

Only-child Holly was buzzing with the concept of me and Kev, and her now having that much more in common with me. She dragged me into their bedroom, and we got quite sisterly, with her checking out my make-up and me recreating it on her the best I could, then talking undies, clothes, men and all that chick-chat.

Once we were at the hotel and in our finery, she just kept staring at us and grinning, saying,

"Oh, YOU TWO!!"

The not-terribly-romantic Holly (apparently) was getting caught up in our romance, so my brother decided it was time for him to take advantage of it.

Sat at our table, ties undone and dinner jackets off as the boys were so warm from some energetic dancing, the slow music came on which of course led to some softer and slower canoodling and Holly and me dragging our boys back to dance.

In the centre of the dancefloor Steve knocked off his untied bow tie and bent down for it.

Holly laughed in that way of hers, stroking the top of his head, stopping when he came level to her, with a small box in his hand.

"My Darling Holly," he said loudly. A few feet away and safe and warm in Kev's arms I bit my lip; he was going to do it! "Marry me, and let's actually have the child we've told Kev's half-sister we already have?"

Everyone within listening and seeing distance stopped what they were doing, as we all watched Steve's hopeful face.

The Music played on, with almost no one moving to it, as the non-medical drama played out in front of the medics, even the DJ turned to music down as the situation became evident.

"Why Steven Hardy," she said with a grin, AND a few tears I could just leaking out of her eyes, "Yes, I WILL marry you!"

There was a big cheer, and everyone applauded as Doctor Hardy slipped the engagement ring on Doctor Neal's finger. The DJ had even found 'Congratulations' on his hard drive and played it loudly.

It was the most wonderful evening, and I could see that Kev was just as taken with what was going on as I was. He'd known my brother for many years and had known his girlfriend since they started going out together years before.

I was wiping my eyes on a spare napkin, when he saw my joy and put his arms around me and held me, it was just the most wonderful thing. Kev just seemed to know what I wanted, and when. He kissed me, and held me, it was lovely.

Back at our table, a blushingly pretty Holly was being hugged and kissed while friends inspected the engagement ring and asked when the big day was going to be.

She sipped her champagne that had appeared from I know not where, and put her arm around me,

"Not sure," she said kissing my cheek, "I'll need to liaise with my chief bridesmaid here!"

There were some more 'oohs and aahs' to that and I was even more charmed by the moment, and Kev was back there at my side enjoying my pleasure.

We went back to his place and spent the night there, up to his alarm for another Sunday morning full-English in his local café. We were back to his place and another night there, a delivered pizza doing for our Sunday dinner.

We sat down to Sky movies and cuddled. Steve had figured I loved to be held, to be hugged, even just a simple arm around me, possessive but it a totally nice way. After our short relationship I was getting off on him being there all the time.

I popped in Mum and Dad's place on the following Thursday evening the next week when Kev was working his four to midnight shift, conscious that Claire might have been staking the place to try and catch up with me.

Mum knew about Steve and Holly's engagement of course and knew that something was going on with me and a new boy that Steve had told her about.

Sat at the kitchen table with a coffee, she looked really pleased and a bit excited that her only daughter looked so happy and had a bit of a look in her eye, after a few years of singlie schoolteacher spinsterhood.

"Oh Mum, he's so lovely!" I said, showing her the pictures of us from the summer ball on my phone.

"Oh, he looks just like I remember him," she said with a wistful smile, "His Mum would be so proud!"

"...And a paramedic."

"What a brave boy," mum hissed, "and after his Mum's death!"

"Once I know that Claire Anita won't be here, I'll bring him around for dinner, so you and Dad can meet him."

"Are his grandparents still alive?" she asked, sipping her coffee.

"His Nanna is," I said, "She still lives in Wales but doesn't run the caravan site or restaurant any longer, sold them both after his Grandpa died."

"Oh, love her," said Mum, "I knew her as well, in the old days. Terrible thing to have happened to such lovely people."

"I'll bring him round Mum," I said with a grin, "you can give him a hug and cook him comfort food, make him a big strong boy!"

"Do I NEED to keep him big and strong?" she asked me with a smile and raised eyebrows.

"Please," I said, simply.

And so it was arranged that Kev would come to my parents place for dinner, along with Steve and Holly, and Mum was pleased to have a full kitchen table again, with her still-single children and their chosen partners.