My Friend/His Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the six weeks running up to the big day, I was conscious that I needed to firm up my curves, and just generally tone up a bit. Sophie, Bev and I would occasionally leave some of the gym equipment out and have a bit of a warm-up and work out in the school hall.

Kev was of a similar mind, but he was a headphone-wearing, vest, shorts and trainers, pavement basher twice or three times a week to stay in the quite excellent shape he was in.

I asked him one evening if I might join him, and put on my trainers, sports bra under a black vest top and tight shorts and followed him out of the door. We ran in measured pace, both happy with the speed and exertion, after all we regularly broke into a bit of a sweat together.

As the clock ticked around to twenty-five minutes, Kev suggested that we give it some final effort and really get into it as we cornered into the local country park, pounding around the circular footpath which was marked out with a measured mile.

We started to race over the last half, and it was pretty close, and we both leaned into the imaginary white tape that would have been on the final line.

Part-laughing, part gasping we slowed down dropping to a slow trot, warming down to a quick walk, towards the silver converted Airstream caravan that sold the best coffee in the park, our eventual stop.

Reaching there, we slowed still catching our breath but not outrageously so, Kev approaching the caravan and asking for two bottles of water, paying with the 'Apple Pay' on his watch.

I was sat on the grass watching him walk back towards me, feeling the soft breeze dry the sweat from my chest and shoulders.

Kev handed me the bottle and I took it gratefully, taking off the top and rinsing before taking several long slugs to take the edge off my thirst. He sat down next to me and did the same, downing almost half of his. I put the bottle to my lips and was about to drink, when he squeezed the base of my bottle squirting half of the contents on to my face.

"Bastard!" I giggled, feeling the drips fall to my chest, and into my cleavage, so I jumped and rolled over him, shaking the remaining drips onto his face.

I giggled, then lowered my face down to kiss him, within moments we were hands all over each other and enjoying ourselves.

"Well hello Laura Hardy!" shouted a voice I recognised, but also gave me a bit of a shudder, "I'm walking through the park and who do I find? And WHO'S the man!?!" she all but screeched, adding just enough of innuendo that would suggest 'who in his right mind would be kissing YOU?'

I rolled over and off Kev,

"Hi Claire," I said, sitting up straight, while Kev propped himself on one elbow.

"Claire," he said simply.

She stared silently for a few moments, until her lips formed into a hard straight line.

"WHAT... THE ACTUAL FUCK?!