My Friend/His Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd driven up and down Mum's road, slowing a few times just in case Claire might have been there, parking a street away and walking separately. Once though that self-same kitchen door, he was all smiles.

"Kevan!" Mum said with a huge smile, then stepped across to the door, "you haven't changed a bit!"

"Mrs Hardy!" he said with smile, and she hugged him. Kev hugged her back, just as tightly as she had him, both with their eyes close, and in that moment, I saw it.

She was hugging him for twenty-five years' worth of sympathy, hugging him for the missed maternal compassion, hugging him for her friend his Mum, hugging him for his bitter and angry Grandpa, and finally because it was obvious that I had real feelings for him, and she was really pleased, and the tears in her eyes needed no explanation.

She stepped back and looked him up and down,

"Kevan? I'll only say this once honey, but I really need to; your Mum would have been SOOOO proud of you!" she squeaked.

"Thanks Mrs Hardy!" he said.

"No problem Darling," she said, "I knew your Mum really well, we were at the same parent and child groups, the same playgroup, and at your infant school, and we had so many chats at the school gates and coffees afterwards when you were growing up."

I could see she was filling up a bit, so did Kev.

"Thanks Mrs Hardy," he said, "that's lovely to know."

"And give my love to your Grandma Edris when you see her next, she knew me and my Mum quite well."

"I will do," he said.

"OK," said Mum, snapping out of the moment, "Let's eat!"

Dinner was indeed comfort food, and Mum packed as much onto Kev's plate as she possibly could, refilling his tea mug with Earl Grey as I'd already warned her, with Steve looking on and smiling, happy that her full attention was on the new boy rather than him and his fiancé.

We retired to the living room and there was lots of happy chat about the summer ball, Kev and my romance, and the effect it had on Steve and Holly.

Mum cracked a bottle of port and we all had a small glass to toast the future and the upcoming nuptials.

It was a lovely evening and back to his place, and Greebo the cat.

"Thanks Babe," he hissed to me, once we were safe, warm and naked in his bed.

"What?"

"Your Mum," he said, "I was feeling a little concerned that seeing as we were 'close', I might have gotten the third degree from her," he stopped and took a breath, "I haven't been hugged like that in years," he grinned self-consciously, "and... and it was really nice."

I smiled back at him a put both my arms around his neck,

"I'm always happy to cuddle you Kev," I said.

"Yeah," he said pulling me tight against him, "but her hugs were a little different."

"I should hope so!" I said, taking the opportunity to roll over on top of him, finding that big erection already pushing up against my groin and the flat of my belly, "I like our special hugs," grimacing as I raised my waist to get the tip of it at my entrance.

I gasped out a long breath as I pushed down to get him into me.

"Now THAT is a hug," he said pulling me tight. I rode him for a while, getting his tip hard against my G-spot and any other places that felt nice, not something I'd ever been able to do with any of my previous lovers, not that there'd been that many of them.

Kev watched the changes in my face as I did my own special work out on him, trembling through my come, feeling his big hands cup, caress and give the occasional smack to my cute, curvy bottom.

"My turn," he said, grabbing me and pulling me to the side so he could roll over me.

"Oh yeeeeeah!" I said, knowing that he would use that big dick of his for my pleasure as much as his. I came again, feeling the warm splash of his orgasm deep inside me, now that I was back on the pill, and we'd dispensed with condoms.

We napped until I had to get up for the inevitable pinched-knees walk to his bathroom an hour or so later.

Kev stirred as I slipped back under his thin summer duvet, pulling me close again.

"Your bathroom is a lot closer than the one at my place."

"Good," he said, opening his eyes more, "Laura..."

This sounded serious.

"Yeah?"

"How about..." he stalled again, not part of his stammer, but in thought, "How about... you move in here?" he paused, "with me... you don't have to of course, but... but it's so amazing having you here," he breathed out, "and you do tend to spend most evenings here, and the following mornings?"

I thought about it.

We'd been in a relationship for almost two months, which wasn't really that long a time in the scheme of things, but we were already so close. We'd had a few more evenings out with friends, sometimes his, sometimes mine, and mine were all over him and extremely complimentary about him and making the effort not to make the evening 'about work' and leave him out of things. His friends were kind enough to do the same thing for me.

My invite to Mum and Dad's place now included him, and she would look most disappointed if he was at work. I thought about their place; I had several changes of clothes in my old room, and I knew that should things not work out, I could move there temporarily.

Both Jo and Patty had noticed my extended absences and had commented that I really didn't need to drive back to the flat just to carry out my allotted cleaning duties, my bills were being paid and by implication I wasn't there to mess the place up.

Having spent almost all of the previous week at Kev's place, I rode home on Thursday morning because it was my turn to clean the bathroom and vacuum the hallways that weekend, but I would still be at his place on Saturday when his early shifts were due to start, and I was scheduled to do it of course.

I had my own room, a share of a kitchen and bathroom, and the three of us girls did have the best time, but it was a girls' house with no permanent room for Kev, certainly no room for Greebo. Jo was heavily allergic to cats and would sneeze if I wore something in her presence that the giant furry hooligan had climbed on.

Greebo was just the cutest, and his welcome to me when I arrived from work was total, even Kev said that he was a bit of a cat-whore and had transferred his affections to me but was back all over him when I wasn't there.

I looked across at my boyfriend, waiting for my response expectantly.

He was right of course, since that Saturday night and our first real date at the cinema, restaurant and the comedy club, I'd spent pretty much every night in his bed, except for a few when he was working his night shifts when I slept at mine, stirring occasionally because that familiar and comforting presence wasn't there to hold me or hug me.

It was a great idea.

I leaned forward and hugged him.

"That would be amazing Kev," I said, "thank you!"

"You're thanking me?" he said with a grin.

"Yeah," I said with a squeak, "you're giving up your independence, your freedom, and having some weird woman..."

"A beautiful woman."

"OK, a beautiful, weird woman..."

"A beautiful, weird woman..." he kissed me again, "that I'm in love with!"

I paused and let that sink in.

"Oh Kev!" I hissed, kissing and hugging him, "I'm... I'm in love with you too!" I felt my cheeks redden, "Have been for weeks actually."

"That'll do Lovely Laura," he paused and pursed his lips, "That'll do MY lovely Laura."

I thought I'd melt!

I didn't, but I did pull him over me, and we smooched the crap out of each other, making love as we so often did. I always slept naked at his place, not having taken a nightdress or T-shirt there.

He'd offered to loan me one, but I knew that deep down, it would come off as soon as we went to bed, or when we woke up and got into each other as we so often did.

That night he held me close, and it was so amazing, and I was sure I loved him even more than before.

I woke to his alarm, and yes, we did it again -- quickly, but will still did it, and I came. He went to the bathroom while I walked to his kitchen and made tea and toast for him, playing around with Greebo who was weaving between my legs as I walked, or even when I stood still.

I took Kev's breakfast on a tray and he was surprised and delighted,

"Laura, it's not even five o'clock baby!" he picked up his mug and sipped.

"Yeah, but you make breakfast for me when you come back from nights rather than going to bed!"

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing," I said, "you made the most amazing love to me, after telling me you love me, I think THAT deserves having breakfast made for you!"

He smiled and finished his breakfast, pulling on his smart green uniform, then hugging me and kissing me before his departure.

I finished my tea and went back to bed, and taking my phone wrote 'the email' to Jo and Patty, hugely apologetic that I was breaking up our little triumvirate, for something so silly as a good-looking man.

Patty's response was just as sweet as he always was.

She said that both her and Jo had figured I'd be on my way soon, and they'd already found a replacement for me from Jo's office, plus another just in case the first didn't work out.

She told me to cancel my direct debit to her that was still two weeks away, during which time I could move out, and Nicky my replacement would move in. I had a couple of kitchen gadgets, some crockery and cutlery, some pots and pans, two Ikea bookshelves, but most of the rest of the furniture had come with the room, and it would take no time and one trip with Kev's Disco' to sort it.

Kev's living room was quite minimalist already, and I knew that my shelves would go next to his with all my university books, and small library of literature.

I went to work, a much shorter trip from his... no MY new place

That lunchtime we were all pleased to see Sue and tiny Baby Daisy in her pram.

It was so lovely, and she finally told everyone that Daisy Laura was doing fine, and there were a few raised eyebrows at me.

"Laura had a great night after leaving you and your family at the hospital Sue!" said Sophie.

"Really?" said Sue, handing Daisy to the other teacher mums in the room, "there wasn't that much left of it!"

"You know I was going down to Accident and Emergency to look for a taxi?" Sue nodded, "well I saw my brother Steve's car there, and went in to look for him, and he..."

Sophie burst in,

"And then her brother introduced her to the gorgeous paramedic Kev!" she giggled, "and she's all but moved in with him."

"Stop press Soph," I said, "I AM moving in with him..."

There were some loud screeches from my colleagues.

"Serious then Laura," said Sue, as a matter of fact, not a question.

"Very serious Sue," I said, hands on my burning cheeks.

"And not before bloody time, Babes," she said, stepping across to give me a hug.

I'd always felt very close to Sue, as we pretty much ran the infant school part of our primary with a supply teacher in year two. Sue was seven or eight years older than me, and a bit more maternal than Sophie was, in their joint overwatch of my career and love life.

I blushed, and soft and romantic Sophie grabbed my left hand and checked my ring finger.

"Not yet Soph!" I said with a smile.

"Bet it won't be lo-ong!" she chimed.

I had another cuddle of tiny Daisy, feeling her weight increase since I'd held her seconds after her birth. OK, I was a primary school teacher in love, about to start a new chapter in my life with my boyfriend, I was allowed to feel broody.

That night I drove back to my room and started to pack the first of my clothes into my bike panniers and a rucksack and holdall, sharing a pot of tea with Jo, then Patty as she arrived home from work.

There were hugs all round, and I confessed that Kev and I had declared our love the night before, and yes, I was pretty convinced it was that serious.

"Tell him not to fuck you about Lauz," said Patty, "I know where he lives after all;" she paused, "at least I will do once you leave us a forwarding address!"

"Who's going to do your hair and eye make-up Hun," said Jo.

"No one as good as you mate," I said with a choke in my voice.

We'd house shared for over two years, and had partied, dined and danced together. We'd been confidantes, advisors, even confessors to each other in that time, and I knew I would miss my surrogate big sisters so much.

We all cried and hugged, and not for the last time.

I packed as much of my clothes into my bike as I could and set off for my new home.

Kev was there and had cooked dinner for us both, grinning as I tumbled into his front door with a rucksack on my back, holdall around my neck and a big glass fibre suitcase-looking pannier in each hand.

"Christ Laura!" he said with a smile, "you should have called me!"

"This is most of my normal wardrobe," I said, "the posh hanging-up stuff we'll have to get in your car, along with my two bookshelves, and books."

"No problem," he said lifting the two bags from my neck and shoulders, carrying through to the... no, OUR bedroom, "Here," he said opening the first of a chest of drawers, "this whole thing is empty, fill up to your heart's content," he pulled open a sliding cupboard to show a huge, but empty wardrobe, with a few dress shirts, a couple of suits and other hanging-up men's clothes, "and this one."

"Thank you!" I said, feeling the emotion I'd had from Jo and Patty.

"Hey Baby," he said, giving me a hug.

"Bit emotional leaving the ol' place," I said wiping my eyes, "but I'll be fine," I said, "you may need to hug me some more tonight."

"Oh, that's no problem," he said, "I'll hug you all night. RIGHT!" he said, unclipping the crash helmet I was still wearing, "come and have dinner and we can put all of this away afterwards."

We did.

That night turned from my teary, emotional 'leaving home' sadness, to a long evening of me having to put on some of the nice, not to say sexy, items of apparel I hadn't worn in months or years, especially some of the sexy undies I'd bought on a whim or for a special occasion.

Suffice it to say after almost two hours of my repeatedly dressing up or stripping down, I was very well taken care of by Kev.

The following evening it was back to the house, and the removal of the last of my stuff, and my two bookcases. Kev was ever the gentleman, and I could see that Jo approved of him, and as the last of my gear was loaded in his truck, he turned to Pat and Jo, promising that they would both be invited for dinner.

"Jo is allergic to cats," I said, "the furry hooligan will have her sneezing her head off."

"I can take antihistamines for an evening Laura," she said with a cheeky smile, knowing she wanted to know more about the man she did have a part to play in my wooing of!

And that was that.

We had some final hugs, and a few more tears, with Kev promising that the invite to our place would be forthcoming in the next few days.

Back at his place, we carried the last of my stuff up to his flat, not wrecking the temperamental bookshelves as we manoeuvred them around the stairs.

They went next to his, matching perfectly and not changing the look of the room at all, and even Greebo approved, having more space to walk around and survey his domain from above.

The very next weekend Kev arranged a visit for Jo and Patty, Jo bringing her long-term boyfriend Chris, and Patty bringing a 'friend', Crown Prosecutor Mike, and however much of a 'friendship' they shared, the looks they gave each other suggested a rather close and quite specific type of relationship.

This was all helped along by Kev's amazing cooking, preparation and presentation, miles better than anything I'd ever done, anywhere, ever.

He smiled gently and easily, accepting the praise good naturedly,

"All down to my Nan," he said, "she was a pub then a restaurant chef, and taught me lots of cool recipes, at least how to best cook things."

"The steak slices were amazing," said environmental health officer Jo who, although not a fully-fledged veggie, was very specific about meat she ate, and how she ate it.

Kev had sliced some thick rib-eye steak and flashed-fried the pieces in a flavoured oil, that he then turned into a rich sauce which made me and my fellow diners groan in pleasure.

Bastard.

We both cooked, depending on his shifts but this was even better than his usual excellent fayre, and his natural flair around creative cooking made me narrow my eyes at him, there HAD to be something that I was better at than him!?

The eye narrowing was just for my audience of course, and I added rolled eyes when the pan-fried crispy chicken course was placed on the big table he'd borrowed for the evening. Jo looked at EHO Chris, himself a pretty mean culinary artiste, and nodded towards the plates and serving spoons.

After the chicken, the next course was a rice and seafood dish, with prawns, and fresh mackerel, that was cooked to perfection, and even Greebo had a small dish of the steamed fish to keep him satisfied and away from us.

I did nothing more than serve the coffee and bring in the big gateau that he'd ordered from a local cake shop.

Patty looked at me,

"Beautifully sliced cake Babe," she grinned.

"You know it Pats," I grinned back, handing her the plate with a slice of multi-coloured, light but delectable sponges, fruit, cream and some candies that was only just short of a foot long.

The wine and coffee were finished, and the pleasant chat continued, with the three of us girls chatting like the old mates we were, while Chris, Mike and Kev discussed cooking, before they moved into their professions.

Kev found a selection of card games and despite having never done this as a group, we played long into the night, having more coffee, and some biscuits he also baked.

Bastard!

As we waved our guests into the night at a little before 2AM, I felt Kev's arm slip around me, and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Fucking hell Kev," I looked up into his eyes adoringly, "I do believe you've turned me into a grown-up."

"Bound to happen one day Babe, what with being a schoolteacher an' all that."

"Yeah, I was very successfully fighting it off, I'll have you know," I pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"OK," he said holding me tight as Mike's car pulled out of the visitor bay we'd booked for his car, "no rush."

We went to bed, content just to hug and be held, even though we were both naked. We made up for it the next morning though.

My female relations were all just as impressed about my cohabitation, Mum still hugged Kev like she had the first time, perhaps not for so long, but I could see Kev still loved it.

Holly had liked him from her first introduction years before, and over a couple of glasses of wine, admitted that she was a bit cross that she'd never considered setting me up with him.

"I think because he was that bit older, I just never saw him with you, my mistake!"

My actual sister-in-law Karen met him at a barbecue at Steve and Holly's place and she declared herself impressed. I told her that he was the older half-brother of the bitch that had said bad things about my lovely bridesmaid dress, seeing as Mum had already told her about Claire and her hateful opinions.

That night, Mum, Holly, Karen and I started to discuss Holly and Steve's wedding, now they were engaged, after Karen pointed out that they had lived together for almost five years and getting married was the reason you got engaged after all.

Holly confessed that she had read a few wedding magazines, held off from going to a couple of wedding fairs and pretty much knew what her dress would look like.

That was enough and Mum and Karen were like heat-seeking wedding planners, and the discussion started for real. Phone calendars appeared, dates were discussed, followed by venues.

The old Holly had insisted that a wedding was 'just another a legal undertaking', and she was happy to use the local registry office and then walk to the nearest pub for a party.