My Friend’s Husband in Corpus Chris

Story Info
My Friend’s Husband in Corpus Christi
1.2k words
5.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a young, married wife, my husband and I had another couple we socialized with. Stephanie had long, blonde hair down to her waste. She was about my height at 5'3 and a little heavier at around 105lbs. She had a huge smile that would make anyone look twice.

Her husband was a dream for me. Joe Roy, yes we lived in Texas, was muscular and had broad shoulders. He was a farmer. He had short, brown hair and was about 5'10 and 200lbs. He was husky and I dreamed of being in his arms.

Every time we would meet, we would all hug and kiss. I found myself melting in his arms a little longer each time and kissing him a little more on the lips each time. I noticed he was doing the same thing. I found myself lost in thought a little longer after each hug and kiss.

I found myself daydreaming and fantasizing about J.R. When my husband and I had sex, I would be thinking about J.R.. Stephanie and I would talk almost every day. We talked about everything, including our husbands. She said that her husband had commented more than once about the little black dress I wore the last time. She told me he slipped and said he would like to see me out of it. I didn't know what to say.

As we talked more, she said they have kind of a unique set of rules in their marriage. It is okay to flirt a little, as long as they end up together at the end of the evening. I knew my husband found her very attractive so I started wondering where this could go. Steph told me that they socialize with two other couple's and flirt and play with each other's spouses. The main rule was you couldn't end up in a bedroom. My mind was running wild. I told her I didn't know if I could get away from my husband, but she told me she would handle that. I knew I would need a bottle of Pinot Grigio while I was getting ready.

When Friday evening rolled around, I was excited. I came home from work early and took a shower and did all the things a lady does to prepare. I wore that same little black dress. I had a new pair of CFM pumps in black just for the occasions. I wore a matching black lace push up bra and thong panties. I didn't know what would happen, but my husband would certainly be the beneficiary in the end.

As we arrived, the usual greetings went on. I was a little bolder with the pre arrival wine. I kissed J.R. full on the mouth. I felt his soft lips slightly parted. I didn't notice my husband and Steph, but I was on cloud nine. I lingered in his arms a little longer.

All of us got our drinks and set down in the living room and began to visit. J.R. was setting across from me and I thought I noticed him really checking me out. I was a little flustered thinking about the possibilities this evening held. I had my friend's permission to flirt and play with her husband and I was looking for an opportunity. I put my plan into action.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I am so shy so this was a very bold move for me. If all was true, J.R. would follow me in and then it would be up to him. I turned around and stood by the counter. Less than a minute later he came through the door and straight to me. He scooped me up in his arms and set me on the counter while bringing his mouth to mine. My lips parted and I offered him my tongue. He was thrusting his tongue all the way in and our tongues licked, caressed and stroked each other's for several minutes before we pulled apart. We were breathless, on fire and hungry for more. I asked J.R. if he thought his wife could keep my husband busy? He replied that if he knew his wife, my husband's pants were unzipped and down around his ankles with her head in his lap.

Strangely, I didn't care if my husband was getting a blowjob from my friend. As long as I was left alone with J.R., I didn't care. He attacked my mouth with another kiss and our tongues locked together. I was moaning in his arms and quietly opening my legs for him to move between, which he did. I locked my legs around him as best I could. As I did this, he broke the kiss and began kissing and nibbling down my next. He placed one hand on my right breast and lightly squeezed it and made my nipples ache for more.

I threw my arms around his neck and held on. He was so thick and muscular. He scooped me up and carried me over to the table. As he carried me, our tongues danced together again. As he set me on the table, he kissed me as he lay me all the way down. I loved looking up at his broad shoulders.

He then set down in a chair and took my legs and drew them over his shoulders. He then started working my short, black dress back up to my waist. He reached toward my thong and ran his thumb down the fabric. It was very moist. I saw him disappear between my legs and felt his tongue and lips cover my pussy and his warm breath driving me wild. He pushed his tongue all the way in my pussy. He drove it in and out and then alternately sucking hard on my lips. He was driving me wild when he slipped his thumb inside me and continued to tongue fuck me. The wine was having its affect and I was going crazy and starting to cum. I had one, long intense orgasm that shook my whole body.

As I lay on the table recovering, J.R. took my hand and pulled me up. He covered my mouth with his and we kissed again. Our tongues caressed each other's. I reached down to loosen his belt and found he had already dropped his pants. My hand wrapped around his cock. It was thick and hard. I started to try and drop to my knees to suck that beautiful cock. He caught me in his arms and put his lips to my right ear and whispered "I want to take you on the table." I whispered back that "I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you."

He laid me back on the table and positioned his cock at my opening. I lifted my legs over his shoulder and locked them behind his neck. I was totally his and I felt him starting to slide his thick cock inside of me. I rocked my hips back in forth while he drove himself in and out of me. I came two more times before I let him take over and fuck me hard with his cock going in and out of me in a piston like motion. His broad shoulders and thick build was driving me wild while he fucked me. I started my last orgasm as he began to tell me he was going to cum. I told him to fill my pussy up. We came together and my pussy was full of his cum.

We got our clothes straight and kissed one more time. I didn't know if this would ever happen again, but my fantasy came true.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Repair Service On vacation, AC dies, wife gets hot with repairmen.in Loving Wives
Painting the House Carol seduces the house painter.in Loving Wives
Friend Loans Me Her Husband Ch. 01 My pal offers to lend me her BBC husband. Will I go for it?in Interracial Love
Just a Little Favor Pt. 01 Wife asks you to do a little favor for her best friend.in Loving Wives
The Christmas Party Cheating Wife, Asshole Boss, Not So Clueless Husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories