My Friend's Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy the show? What the fuck does that mean?" I thought

Then Tom's cock fully entered me quickly and powerfully. The pain was excruciating.

"Oh, fuck. What are you doing? God, go slow to start. Oh my fucking god that hurts," I screamed, trying to pull away.

"Sorry dude, I got carried away," he said, slowing to a stop so that I could adjust.

"It's okay, just give me a minute to stretch out," I responded.

"Dawn, why don't you do what we talked about while we're waiting for Mark's ass to accommodate my cock."

"I've already started getting ready," she said.

I looked over as Dawn was laying herself down on the bed with her back on a pillow. She placed her open legs across my chest. When I turned my head to the right, I had a perfect view of her beautiful pussy just a foot or so from my head. I could see how wet she was. She then bent her knees and placed her feet flat on the bed while still on her back. I now had a perfect view of her pussy and asshole. With her right hand, she took the dildo and rubbed it from the top of her pussy to the bottom. She did this teasingly a few times. She then went lower and rubbed it across her asshole. I was so focused on Dawn that I completely forgot Tom was in my ass until he began to slowly withdraw it.

"How's that feel, better?" he asked.

"So fucking good," I moaned, looking up at him.

"Watch your wife," he said.

I turned my head back to Dawn. She was still rubbing the dildo on her asshole. She moved her hand away from her ass causing the dildo to lineup with her asshole.

"You're not the only one getting it in the ass tonight, baby. Watch me fuck my ass. You can dream of it being your dick pounding me."

She pushed the dildo halfway in and let out a groan. She then pulled it out releasing another groan. Her next push buried it in her ass.

"That's it Mark, fuck my ass!" she screamed, clearly teasing me. "You want to be in me, deep in my ass."

This triggered Tom pound downward into my ass. His hips hit the back of my thighs on his first thrust and he didn't stop. Dawn was right, he was fucking the shit out of me.

I watched Dawn fucking her ass and rubbing her clit. It was surreal to say the least. She was breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

"Fuck him Tom," she screamed. "Fuck my husband hard and fill him with cum"

"Uh, uh, uh,uh," Tom and I were grunting together as he pounded me.

"Oh, I'm cumming," Dawn yelled, "Yes, yes, yes, my ass, yes, fill my ass Mark, fuck my ass.

Dawn was shaking uncontrollably as she continued rubbing her clit to a continuing orgasm. She was so wet that I could hear her juices sloshing around her pussy. Tom slowed his pace and was watching as Dawn's body shook violently on the bed. I was stroking my cock as Tom's cock slowly and gently slid in and out of me. It was so gentle and sensual. Dawn's orgasm subsided and she just watched while softly rubbing her sensitive clit.

Tom turned his attention back to me. His two arms were on the bed on each side of to brace himself as he continued to fuck me. He leaned down and passionately kissed my mouth.

"I'm so happy I'm your first," he whispered in my ear.

"Me too, I couldn't imagine anyone else being my first," I responded.

Something strange was happening. It was as if Dawn wasn't even in the room. I was totally focused on Tom and wanting nothing more than to share this moment with him. I think something clicked with him too. He was looking at me differently. It was almost as if there was more than just lust driving our actions. We stared into each other's eyes after breaking our kiss. There was something more here and we both could feel it. He leaned down again to my ear.

"I've thought so much about you for the last ten years. I've wanted this more than anything. It won't be the last time either. With or without Dawn." He said.

"Yes," was all I could muster.

I was stroking my cock as he began fucking me faster. His cock was sliding into my tight ass and I was waiting for him to cum so I could squeeze every drop out of him with my sphincter muscles. He was staring into my eyes and I could feel the thickness of his cock pistoning in and out of me.

"That's it baby, let him fuck you," Dawn said oddly close to me.

I was so enthralled with Tom that I didn't notice that she shifted herself so that her head was next to mine.

"Take all of his hard cock," She said as her hand replaced mine stroking my cock.

I could feel the precum dripping down the sides of my dick. Dawn was expertly using is as lube as her hand glided from the tip of my head to the bottom of the shaft.

"I'm getting close," I said.

"Yes, cum Mark. I want to see it all over your stomach," Tom said with sweat beading on his forehead.

"Come on baby, cum for me. Empty your balls with Tom fucking your ass."

"Point his cock towards his chest while you're jerking him," Tom instructed Dawn.

I could feel my balls starting to tighten and knew that I was going to cum any second. I tried to focus on Tom's cock splitting my ass cheeks. I wished I could be a fly on the wall and watch him fucking me. His cock felt so good in my ass. Better than I could have ever dreamed.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!!! Oh yes, keep fucking me. You feel so good, I want your cum in me. Fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed.

I felt my first rope of cum explode out of my cock with power I've never experienced. It landed with a literal loud splatter sound on my chin and neck.

"Holy shit," I heard Dawn say in awe.

"Yes," said Tom, literally slamming his cock in me now.

I was dizzy as the second shot left my cock. It was equally as powerful and landed on my cheek and ear. I really thought there was a chance I was going to pass out, but thenI could feel the third building and shot it onto my stomach. The fourth and fifth landed in the same spot. Finally, there were just a few dribbles that Dawn massaged into my shaft.

I was spent and exhausted. But still in heaven as Tom continued to fuck me. His stamina amazed me. Hell, my stamina amazed me. I may have cum, but he'd been fucking me for a while now. I looked at Dawn, she looked in awe at the amount of cum I shot.

"Baby, that was amazing. You were like a fucking geyser. There is so much cum!,"

She leaned down and licked a glob off my cheek. She grabbed my head and turned it towards her. Then leaned in and kissed my forcing my mouth open to deposit my cum. I heard Tom moan as he watched.

"You like that, Tom?" she asked. "You like Mark eating his own cum?"

"Fuck yes," he said.

She leaned down again and slurped up another mouthful of cum. This time she rose up and grabbed the back of Tom's neck and filled his mouth with cum. She didn't let go as their tongues mixed my cum with their saliva. I could see Tom swallow the mixture as Dawn released his neck.

Dawn returned to my stomach and was dutifully licking me clean. I could see Tom was visibly turned on by this as he began pounding harder.

"I'm going to cum," he shouted.

"Yes, god Tom, cum in my ass. I want to feel you explode in me."

"Uhhhhhhgggg, fuck," he grunted as he began to cum in me.

He didn't slow his pace as his balls slapped my ass. Each downward thrust deposited what felt like gallons of his cum in me. I could feel the warmth of his seed in my ass. He was sliding in and out of me with ease as I tried to squeeze every fucking ounce of cum from his glorious cock. A smile came across his face.

"I can feel you squeezing my cock with your asshole," he said"

"I want all of your cum in me," I responded.

"My, you are a cumslut, Mark," Dawn added.

"Yup, and I'm finally happy to admit it,"

Tom thrust into me one last time and then leaned down to kiss me. His tongue forcefully parted my lips.

"That was worth the 10 year wait," he said

He pulled his cock out of me and I immediately felt his cum oozing out of me. He looked down at the cum pouring out of me and laughed.

"Wow, I definitely unloaded in you. That's a lot of cum," he said.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said.

"Do you regret it?" Dawn asked me.

"Fuck, no. everything was amazing. Do you regret it?" I asked Dawn.

"Not at all. I look forward to more of it in fact," she responded.

"I just have to say that Mark was amazing. Your ass was so tight, but you pushed through and got to the pleasure just like I said you would. By the way, you're my first virgin," Tom said.

"Well, I'm honored to be your first."

We all laid in the cum soaked bed together talking about life and how many strange turns we all had taken to get to this point. It was still hard to believe my anal virginity was taken by the same guy who took my oral virginity ten years earlier.

"So Dawn, if you're interested I have a couple of lesbian friends that I'm sure would love to get a hold of you. Perhaps, you'd be interested in one or more joining us next time? In fact, I have a couple of guy friends that would probably like to meet Mark as well. Who knows, maybe William will be interested" Tom said with a smile

"Fuck, yes" we responded in unison...