My Friend's Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the living room to find Dawn still seated on the couch. She was breathing heavily and looked startled.

"Where's the beer? I thought you went to get beer for you and Tom?" she asked.

Shit, what do I say to that?

"You know we have three bathrooms, right?" she asked before I could answer her first question.

"Of course, I do," I replied.

"Then why did you have to use the one Tom was in?"

Bagged, with no excuses.

"I thought we were going to be honest about this?"

"Sorry, it's just all this talk and reliving the past, especially with you hearing it, clouded my judgement."

"I could hear you sucking his dick. I looked under the door and saw your sneakers and knees on the floor in front of him. Did he cum in your mouth?"

"I'm so sorry. No he did not. He's had too much to drink to cum quickly."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you wanted his load." she said.

"I don't know what to say." I responded.

"Come over here," Dawn instructed.

I went over to her and she grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled my head down to her.

"I was fingering myself listening to the sounds of you sucking him." she whispered. "I want to see the real thing. Are you up for that? I'll get to watch like I want and you'll get a nice load from Tom. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Um, yeah, okay, I guess if that is really what you want," I responded hesitantly, but excitedly.

"Oh Mark, you have no idea," she responded.

Dawn released her hand from my neck allowing me to rise to a standing position. As I did, Tom entered the room and looked around.

"Hey, I thought you were getting beers. Where are they?" he asked.

"It seems Mark got a bit distracted on the way to the garage and never made it." Dawn said. "Mark, where did you go instead of the garage?"

I stood still almost feeling like Dawn was trying to humiliate me in front of Tom. I was certainly happy and nervous about the prospect of sucking him in front of her, but didn't need to to feel foolish.

"You know where I was," I stated.

"So tell me Tom, does Mark still suck dick well?"

"Excuse me?,Tom asked in a confused tone.

"She knows I was in the bathroom with you," I said hoping to end what was becoming somewhat annoying questions.

"Oh no, I'm sorry," he said towards Dawn.

"Don't worry about it. We've been having some pretty interesting conversations today and I think we are all a bit horny. I know I am. That's why I've asked Mark if he would suck you off while I watch. He agreed as long as it is okay with you. What do you think?"

Tom stood expressionless for a few seconds trying to grasp what was just asked of him. I was equally baffled by what was happening and was starting to think that this was a bad idea.

"This is actually kind of funny, Mark," Tom said. "Do you remember your old girlfriend Katie? Remember how we always talked about how cool it would be for her to watch us get each other off? Well, this is so much better than Katie. You have no idea how lucky you are to have a wife that not only understands your desires, but wants to be part of them. Fuck yeah Dawn, I'm in for anything and everything. I hope you enjoy the show."

With that Tom sat on the couch and removed his shoes and socks before working to get his belt off. Nobody was speaking as he stood to undo the button on his pants and lower his zipper. He grabbed his pants and pulled them down to his ankles and then stepped out of them. Still no words were spoken as he lifted his shirt over his head. Tom was now standing in front of us in just his boxers. It was clear that he was hard from the tent sticking out in front of him. He went to take down his boxers when Dawn spoke up.

"Let Mark take them down," she said.

I was more than happy to expose his hard cock for Dawn to see. She was in for a treat and didn't even realize it. I walked over to Tom and turned his shoulders and hips so that Dawn was looking at him from the side view. I wanted her to see his cock when it sprang free. I got on my knees in front of him and reached up to grab his waistband. As I began to pull the boxers down I stopped and looked over at Dawn.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this," I teased. "Tom, you should put your pants back on."

"That's not funny," he said.

"Not at all," Dawn agreed. "C'mon pull them down."

"You really want to see his cock don't you?"

"Yes, please pull them down."

I reached back up to his waistband again and gently started to pull them down. I was quickly met with resistance as I attempted to clear his cock and balls. I tugged a little harder and he sprang free. Simply gorgeous. I missed this cock more than I realized..

"Wow, it's beautiful," I heard Dawn whisper.

"Isn't it?" I replied, waking her from her trance.

"Mark, you can't possibly fit that in your mouth,"

"He does, right to the base. I remember feeling the back of his throat with my tip. Your man is an expert cock sucker. You're in for quite a show."

I spit on my hand and reached up to slowly stroke him. Tom jumped a bit when my hand slid over his swollen cock head.

"Still sensitive, huh?" I asked Tom

"I think more now than ten years ago," he laughed.

I kept stroking Tom when I looked over at Dawn. She was in a trance watching. I don't think she blinked a single time. She was enjoying this and I could tell. I was going to give her a show she would never forget. She'd be masturbating to these memories for the next twenty years.

I lifted Tom's cock so that his balls were exposed. His big, beautifully shaved balls went right into my mouth. I heard two moans when I did this, one from Tom and the other from Dawn. I kept stroking him while bathing his balls. I pulled back and spit on his balls before taking each and sucking it hard.

"Oh my fucking god Mark, I missed your mouth so much. It feels so good," Tom said.

I continued working Tom this way for a few minutes almost forgetting Dawn was in the room watching us. I was reminded when Tom tapped my shoulder and motioned for me to look over in her direction. I did and was happy to see her lightly rubbing her pussy through her sundress. She had a glazed look in her eyes and fully focused on me servicing Tom on our living room floor. It was all so surreal, but certainly a fantasy coming true. I rose up on my knees so that I was now at eye level with Tom's cock.

"Suck him Mark," I heard Dawn say. "Suck his big beautiful cock."

I did as I was told and took Tom's cock head in my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the tip causing Tom to expel a loud moan. I continued teasing him this way for a few minutes.

"I want to see you take it down your throat," Dawn called out.

I turned to see Dawn with her hand on the front of her dress rubbing up and down. She was obviously enjoying the show.

"Take your clothes off," Tom instructed her.

Dawn looked at me as though she was asking permission to do so.

"You heard him, take them off," I said somewhat forcefully.

Dawn was only too happy to oblige the request. She rose from the couch and pulled her sundress up over her head. She stood in front of us wearing just her bra. Where the fuck were her panties? It was then that I remembered she gave me her panties after going to the bathroom at the bar. I reached into my pocket and pulled out her matching panties. She only matched when she planned to have sex with me. It made me remember back to a few hours ago when I was upset about not getting head on the way home from the bar. That thought was long gone now as Tom and I stared at my wife's beautiful body. Dawn is slim with a nice tight body. She works out a bit, but eats well which keeps her petite frame in place. Her ass is my favorite because it is small and tight. But, her pussy is a close second. I looked up past Tom's cock to see him staring at her beautiful trimmed mound and lips.

"That's why I'm not gay," I said to him after ironically pulling his cock from my mouth. "I love your cock, but I couldn't imagine life without Dawn's pussy."

"She is beautiful," he said. "I haven't been with a woman since Pam caught me sucking cock."

"Do you miss it?" Dawn asked as her finger grazed her pussy lips

"I didn't think I did, but seeing you makes me think otherwise," he responded. "Do you like to masturbate for Mark?"

"Yes, and I love to watch him jerk off for me," Dawn answered while rubbing her clit

"Do you like watching him suck my dick?"

"I do," she said.

"He is so good at it. Best I've ever had," Tom replied.

I was bobbing up and down on Tom's cock while watching Dawn play with herself. I was by far the most amazing sexual experience of my life. I want to perform for Dawn more than anything. I wanted her to see how much I enjoyed Tom's cock.

"Mark, take your clothes off," she instructed.

I released Tom's cock from my mouth and rose from my knees to undress. I managed to get all my clothes off quickly and stood with the hardest cock I've ever had. I stroked it several times before Tom reached out to help me. His hand was just as I remembered it.

"I want you to deep throat him for me. Let's see how much my cock hungry husband can take."

Hearing Dawn talk like this turned me on even more. I love dirty talk. I mean I really love it. I'm usually the one talking when we have sex so to hear her tell me to deep throat a cock was like a dream. I got to my knees and was ready to fulfill her request. I grabbed his cock again and stroked him. Tom moaned as my hand slid up and down his smooth shaft.

"Take your bra off and come over here," I said to Dawn. "I want you to see this close up."

Dawn removed her bra, setting free her handful sized tits. Dawn walked toward us, never taking her hand off her pussy. She continued to lightly rub her clit as she approached us.

"Come down here," I instructed her, patting the floor next to me.

Dawn eased herself onto the floor next to me. She never took her eyes off of Tom's hard cock in my hand. I was still stroking him softly as Dawn settled in on the floor. She was mesmerized by his dick.

"I think we need some lube here, Mark," Tom said. "Dawn, spit on my cock before your husband rips the skin off of it." he continued.

Dawn looked up at Tom and then to me with a look of excitement in her eyes. I slowed my stroking almost to a stop. Dawn leaned in and spit on Tom's cock.

"Again," Tom instructed.

She leaned in again. This time she was close enough to touch it with her tongue if she wanted. But, she didn't. She did, however, cover his cock with plenty of saliva which allowed me to slide my hand up and down his shaft with ease now.

"Take him in your mouth. I want to see how much you can't take," Dawn said.

I leaned in and licked Tom's shaft while still stroking him. I was hoping I could still deepthroat him, but I hadn't sucked dick in ten plus years so I wasn't sure. I took the tip between my lips and sucked on it. Tom's head was incredibly sensitive and I knew it would drive him crazy by doing this.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." he said.

I pushed my face deeper down on his cock causing him to moan. Dawn was rubbing herself a bit faster as she watched me. I was bobbing up and down several times before deciding to take more of him in my mouth. I paused and then pushed more of his cock into my mouth. I didn't get it all before gagging. But, I was close and I knew now that I could still do it. And so I did, this time I managed to take all of him right down to his pubic hair. I stayed there for a second before coming up for air.

"Oh, fuck that felt amazing, Mark. You fucking love my cock, don't you?"

"Yes I do," I responded as I looked over to Dawn.

'Honey, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life." she said to me. "I never thought I would ever see you sucking cock, but god am I happy I did."

"You want to help me?" I asked her.

"What, really?"

"Yeah, really. I think it would be super hot to share a cock with you. It's a huge fantasy of mine and I'm sure Tom won't mind."

"Help yourself," Tom smiled

Dawn didn't answer immediately as I could sense she was thinking it through. I'm not sure what she was thinking about though. To me it was a no brainer and would definitely create a memory to share forever. I watched her contemplate her next move.

"You suck him some more," she said to me.

Happily I took Tom's cock back in my mouth and began to suck him when Dawn reached out her hand and took hold of Tom's balls. I looked over at her while still sucking him and saw her staring at his cock and balls.

"They're so big," she whispered, not necessarily for us to hear.

"Do you like them?" Tom asked

"I do, very much." she responded not looking away from what her hand was doing. "They feel so full."

"They are, and your cock sucking husband is going to get a huge load of cum in his mouth if he keeps sucking me like this."

Hearing this made me take him deeper in my mouth. I heard Dawn moan when she saw me do this. She leaned in closer and took one of his balls in her mouth.

"That's it Dawn, suck my balls. This is so hot, I've never had a husband and wife at the same time...unfuckingbelievabe."

Dawn continued on his balls and reached up to stroke his cock in rhythm with my head bobbing. It was an incredible sight to see as the two of us worked on Tom. He was moaning with pleasure when I stopped to watch my beautiful wife lick and suck another man's balls. How fucking hot was this? Dawn had noticed that I pulled away for the show. She pulled away from his balls and looked directly in my eyes.

"I love you," she whispered.

Dawn proceeded to work her way up Tom's shaft and then fully engulfed his cock.

"Oh, fuck Dawn," was all Tom could say.

Dawn was sucking his cock for all it was worth. He had to be hitting the back of her throat. She was bobbing up and down as Tom held the back of her head. My god, I was watching her suck another man's cock and was just about as turned on as I'd ever been. I then realized that I was stroking my cock in rhythm with Dawn's head bobbing up and down on him. His cock glistened with her saliva.

"I think she's better than you," Tom said to me.

"Doesn't surprise me one bit," I responded.

"Oh yes Dawn, keep sucking me," Tom moaned.

I moved closer to the two of them to get a better view. Dawn had his balls in her hand and his cock in her mouth. She was working hard and loving it.

"You like watching your wife suck my cock, don't you?" Tom asked me.

"I really do. It's so fucking hot." I said.

"Come over here," he said, pulling me closer to him.

He leaned in and began kissing my neck and ear. It was very strange, but very erotic having a man kiss me this way. I enjoyed it and so did Dawn staring up at us. She let out a slight moan of approval when Tom's mouth met mine. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as he reached down and replaced my hand with his on my cock. Our kissing began soft and sensual, but quickly grew to more aggressive as did his stroking of my cock. I was fully focused on Tom, when I heard Dawn.

"Okay boys, this is by far the hottest thing I have ever done, but I need to get off the floor. Let's find someplace more comfortable," she said.

"Definitely," I said. "I could use a break, I was getting close to cumming."

"What?" Tom asked. "I was the one getting the incredible blow job from Dawn. I just jerked you off a bit."

"Believe it or not it was your kiss. We never did that before. It was alway blow job, cumshot and cleanup.... And you fucking yourself with a dildo. I liked the kiss."

"Me too," Dawn chimed in. "That was really hot and passionate. Tom I imagine since you came out, you get the real thing and don't need the dildo."

"Yes, I do get the real thing now, but there is always time for the dildo."

"I know you guys were blowjob buddies, but did you ever think about fucking each other?" Dawn asked.

"No," I immediately responded.

"Yes," Tom answered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, in fact a lot. You must not remember the night in my bedroom," he said.

"Which one? There were a lot," I responded.

"You came to my house that night really drunk looking for a blowjob. Of course I obliged, and we got into a sixty-nine. I got the courage up to play with your asshole not knowing how you would react. Suffice to say that you loved it. You were on fire sucking my cock and kept talking about how good my finger felt in your ass. Again, I summoned the courage to do something else. I asked you if I could fuck you in the ass."

"I don't remember any of this. Are you sure this wasn't just a fantasy?"

"Definitely not a fantasy. You told me that you didn't want to be fucked. I asked if you would fuck me and you didn't respond, but instead went back to sucking me. You were really going down hard on me when you stopped and said that you wanted to try fucking me. I got some lube right away and got on all fours in front of you. I was lubing up my asshole with my finger while you watched and stroked your cock with the lube in preparation. You asked if you could loosen me up and proceeded to finger my ass. The next thing I knew you were moaning and blowing your load all over my ass and back. At that point I knew you were done and you never fucked me."

"Wow, I really don't remember that, but it sounds pretty fucking hot."

"It was and that is why I bought the dildo that you watched me use."

Dawn was playing with herself while listening to us go down memory lane. She was lazily rubbing her clit and would occasionally run her fingers the length of her pussy.

"Dawn, would you mind if I ate your pussy?" Tom asked. "It's been so long since I've done it and I'd like to try it again. I wasn't sure if I wanted to again, but your pussy is beautiful, and that's coming from a gay guy!"

"Please do, Tom. I would like that very much." She responded.

Dawn walked to the bed and laid on her back. She spread her legs and reached down to open her pussy lips. Tom laid on the bed between her legs.

"She's going to turn you straight once you taste her," I kidded.

"She just might, I missed the smell of pussy and the delicate feel of it" he said while gently rubbing her.

Dawn was lightly moaning while watching Tom play with her pussy. I watched while rubbing my cock as she was lightly stroking his hair. Once Tom's mouth touched her pussy, Dawn let out a long groan.

"Oh fuck Tom, that feels amazing. Mark, how do you like watching your wife get eaten by another man?"

"I love it, hon."

"That's it, stroke your hard cock while you watch. It is so fucking hot that you are watching me. His tongue is fucking me, oh god, yes Tom. It feels so fucking good.

I watched as Tom assaulted my wife's pussy with his mouth. She was loving every moment of this and so was I. I moved onto the bed to get a better view. Tom was licking and sucking her clit which was driving Dawn crazy. She was grasping the blankets and moaning loudly. I leaned down and kissed Dawn hard. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as she grabbed the back of my head. I managed to pull back and whisper into her ear.

"I love you."

"Oh god, I love you too," Dawn managed to say back between moans.

Tom was fingering and licking Dawn and I could tell she was getting close. I continued to kiss her and lick her neck and ears. Tom stopped for a second only to push Dawn's knees up towards her chest exposing her cunt and ass to him. I watched as he lowered his head and gently licked her asshole.

"Oh fuck, Mark. His tongue is on my asshole," Dawn said to me.

"Oh, oh, I'm going to cum soon, yes Tom, keep licking my asshole. Oh my god. Yes, yes...."

Tom was really working Dawn's ass with his tongue. He spit on it and would suck and lick her hole until the saliva was gone and then repeat. For her part, Dawn was shaking like a leaf. I leaned down and began licking her clit while Tom continued on her ass. She jumped when my tongue touched her sensitive nub. While Tom and I were licking and sucking her our tongues would often cross paths resulting in us making out over my wife's ass and pussy. It was hot. I could taste her ass on his mouth and I'm sure he tasted her pussy on mine. Dawn was watching and I think it is what put her over the edge.