My Friend's Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Tom. Play with my ass. Keep fucking me hard. I want to feel your cum inside me." Dawn screamed.

She had clearly lost control and was thrashing back to get him deeper inside her. I stood and passionately kissed Tom. When we separated I looked deep into his eyes.

"Fuck her, keep fucking my wife until you explode in her cunt. Then you're going to fuck me and cum in my ass."

Dawn was moaning and rubbing her clit as Tom inserted his thumb in her ass and continued to fuck her hard. All I could do was watch in awe and jerk my cock.

"That's it baby, stroke your hard cock while he's fucking me. I'm so close to cumming. Oh, it feels so fucking good," she growled.

Tom took this as a queue to fuck her ass and pussy faster. He was sweating and grunting as he pounded her. It was so hot.

"Oh god, I cummmming," Dawn screamed. "Fuck me Tom, keep fucking me. Oh my fucking god, fuck my cunt. Fuck me like the slut I am, oh my fucking god..."

Hearing Dawn call herself a slut almost made me cum. I had to stop jerking myself and just watch the beauty of what was happening before my eyes.

"Ughhh, I'm going to cum soon!" Tom grunted.

"Yes, cum in my pussy Tom. Fill me up."

"Here I go, oh fuck yes."

Tom's ass cheeks tightened as he began dumping his seed in my wife's pussy. His head thrashed backwards as he continued to fuck Dawn. He removed his thumb from her ass and grabbed her his to get more leverage as he pounded her so hard I began to worry he would hurt her. My worries were alleviated quickly though.

"Yes, fuck me harder Tom," she screamed. "Give me all your cum. I can feel it in me."

Finally, Tom stopped thrusting and slumped forward onto Dawn's back. Both of them were breathing heavily and sweating. Neither could catch their breath enough to speak. They just stayed in this position with his cock buried in her pussy for a minute or so before Dawn spoke.

"Mark, crawl under me so we are in a sixty-nine position. I want you to lick his cum out of my pussy." she instructed.

Dawn rose from all fours to just her knees as I slid my head between her knees. Her pussy was all wet as I looked up to see Tom's ball hanging near my forehead. Dawn lowered herself back down so she was now on all fours. She was watching me as I pushed my head up to lick Tom's balls that were hanging so close to my face. Even though he just unloaded in Dawn they felt full of cum to the touch of my tongue.

"Enough ball sucking," Dawn said scornfully. "Open your mouth. I can't hold this load in me much longer."

I happily did as I was told fully knowing that it was likely to be a typical huge "Tom Load". Tom pulled out so that I could get access to her. I shifted my head so that my mouth was directly under Dawn's pussy. I opened up and watched as his cum began to leak from the inner folds of her cunt. The first drop hit my cheek so I adjusted myself to be in line for the river of cum I was about to receive. I could see Dawn's pussy reacting to her pushing the cum out. The flow began to pick up pace and I was aligned perfectly to catch it in my mouth.

"Oh, you are a little cum slut,aren't you? Look how you love it," she said

She was right, I did love it. Tasting Tom's cum again was fucking great. It brought me back 10 years to when I would get it weekly if not more. He still tasted the same - delicious. The flow slowed down which saddened me. Dawn noticed as well and sat down on my face. My mouth was directly covering her hole and I began to suck hoping to get every drop out of her.

"That's it Mark, get it all. Drink it down baby. I love to watch you eat his cum out of me."

Soon enough Dawn was cleaned up. She rose up off my cum covered face and turned to face me.

"That was so fucking hot. Tom, you really fucked the shit out of me. And look at my husband, grinning ear to ear with his face covered in our cum, Tom. There's still some on his cock, why don't you clean him up for me?" she asked.

Tom leaned over me and I grabbed hold of his cock and took it in my mouth. He jumped when my lips hit the sensitive head.

"Fuck," he groaned as my tongue cleaned a mixture of cum and pussy juice off his cock.

When he was clean we all just sat on the bed. Dawn looked thoroughly wiped out while Tom sat with a semi hard dick. I, on the other hand, had a raging hard on. I just watched my wife get fucked by Tom and then she made me eat his cum from her pussy. I was in total disbelief, but in a good and exciting way.

"Tom, are you going to be able to get hard so you can fuck Mark?" Dawn asked while looking at his cock.

"Absolutely, I would not miss out on this chance for anything," he responded.

"Good, but will you be able to cum again? I want to see you fill him like you filled me," Dawn asked while looking at me.

"Not a problem, but I'll need a bit to recover first after you just drained me. By the way, I may be bisexual now. I thoroughly enjoyed fucking your pussy, thank you."

"Wow look at that, I just just turned a gay guy bi," she said laughing. "I'm sure you'll forget about my pussy once you see William again."

I was definitely nervous. After seeing what Tom did to Dawn gave me second thoughts about letting him fuck me. His cock was so much bigger than the dildo and I was afraid he would rip me. But, I really wanted to try it and what better person than Tom to do it to me. Dawn could sense the internal battle going on in me and chime in.

"Are you having second thoughts, Mark?" she asked

"Yes," I admitted. "He's just so fucking big."

"He is and that is why you need to be loosened up before he takes you. So I have an idea that will make us all happy," she said.

"What's your idea?" I asked.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you using my dildo on yourself. I was thinking that I could help you when you use it to loosen up. If you decide at that time that Tom will be too much for you, we will take care of you since you're the only one not to cum yet."

"That actually sounds good to me. Tom, you cool if I back out?" I asked.

"I'll be disappointed, but I totally understand. My huge cock isn't for everyone," he laughed. "But just remember, your wife took it like a champ!"

"Well, that sounds like a challenge!" said Dawn

"I'm not going to have my ass torn to shreds just because of a challenge," I responded.

"Alright, fine. At least I get to see you with my dildo. So how do you do it? Do you just put it in or do you actually fuck yourself with it?"

"Why don't you sit back and watch," I replied. "Actually, if I'm putting on a show, you both should sit in the loveseat."

They both got up from the bed and walked towards the loveseat. Dawn playfully slapped Tom's ass and he then returned the favor causing them both to giggle. They certainly didn't act like two people who just met me four to five hours ago. They sat on the couch and Dawn reached over to lazily stroke Tom's cock. I looked over surprised by how outwardly casual she was about it.

"What? We have to make sure Tom is hard when you are ready for him. He can't fuck you with a semi-hard cock." she said, smiling.

I grabbed a pillow and placed it in the middle of the bed. I then laid so that it was at the small of my back causing my hips to raise. I reached over and picked up the dildo and lube. I placed the dildo next to me and squirted a generous amount of lube on my fingers. I reached down between my legs and wiped the lube onto my asshole. I continued to rub my hole with my fingers. My other hand was stroking my cock. I had to be careful because I knew the excitement of the day had me on edge and I could blow my load easily.

My head was propped on a couple of pillows allowing a perfect view of Tom and Dawn sitting on the loveseat at the end of the bed facing me. Dawn was still stroking Tom, but was also now rubbing her clit. She was staring at my hand playing with my asshole when I dipped a finger in. I saw her eyes widen when I did this. My index finger was in my ass up to the second knuckle. I slowly pulled it out only to push it back in. I was intent on watching Dawn's face as I did this.

"Mark, that is fucking hot," she said. "Can you go deeper and faster?"

I plunged my entire finger in my ass and heard her gasp. I watched as she did the same to her pussy. As I quickened my pace, so did she. I kept speeding up and so did she. My hand was now slamming against my ass cheeks with force as I buried my finger in my ass. Dawn was doing the same to her cunt. I could start to feel the cum boiling, but didn't want to explode with her seeing the dildo in my ass at a minimum. So, I stopped. A look of disappointment came over her face and she eventually stopped too.

"You both need to join me on the bed," I said.

They both eagerly got and crawled onto the bed. They both awaited my instructions as I decided what I wanted to do. I reached over and grabbed the dildo and the lube. I covered it with lube and then handed it to Dawn.

"Fuck my ass, honey," I said to Dawn.

"Oh, you have no idea how badly I want to do this," she said.

I reached behind my knees and pulled them to my chest. This exposed my asshole to Dawn and Tom. They both moved between my legs. Dawn was positioning herself to insert it when Tom stopped her.

"Hold on," he said as he got between her and me.

He leaned in and tongued my hole. This sent shivers through me. He spit, licked and sucked my asshole while Dawn waited by patiently to fuck it.

Tom extracted himself from between my legs and looked up at me with a smile.

"Come up here so I can blow you," I told him

As Tom moved into position, I could feel Dawn pressing the dildo against my hole. She was gently pushing and then stopping. She did it several times.

"Honey, it won't go in. It's never this difficult when I use it on my ass," she said.

"Don't worry, it's always hard at first. Keep pushing, it will go in. God knows I've done it enough to myself. And by the way, the dildo in your ass is the first step. My dick is the next one."

"Let's just see how you do tonight. Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can handle Tom's cock, I can probably handle yours."

Dawn refocused her attention to stuffing my ass with the dildo. She was still a bit hesitant when it did not immediately go in. I reached down with both hand and spread my ass for her. Just like that, I felt the head enter me. I let out a gasp as she pushed more in.

"Ooomph, that's it baby. That feels soooo good," I said. "Fuck me."

After a couple of minutes Dawn was getting more comfortable fucking me and seemed to be enjoying herself. Tom continued to just jerk his cock next to me. I was jerking my cock as the dildo continued to sink into my ass. It seemed to slide in and out more easily. It was definitely a sight to behold, but I had another idea. I had Dawn stop, but leave the dildo in my ass as I rose to all fours.

"I want to be spitroasted. Tom get in front of me and Dawn get behind me," I instructed.

They moved as instructed and when I looked up Tom's cock was staring me in the face. I turned back to look at Dawn and she was smiling.

"Now I want you to really fuck me with that thing. Sink it in as far as it will go. Do what you want to me."

I turned to Tom to provide him with instructions.

"I want you to stand in front of me, grab my head and face fuck me. I want your cock down my throat."

I was a man possessed. It just clicked and I couldn't control it. What was great about it was that they both seemed happy to oblige. As requested Tom grabbed my head and forcefully shoved his cock in my mouth. Dawn sank the entire length of the dildo into my ass before pulling it out and reinserting it just as far.

"Look at my little slut taking two cocks at once. What a little whore," Dawn yelled. "I love it!"

She wasn't the only one. Tom's cock was sliding down my throat as I gagged and drooled all over the bed. He pulled out and slapped my face with it before shoving back in my mouth. This was all too much to take, but I still wanted more. The next time he pulled out of my mouth I had another instruction.

"Tom, I want your cock in my ass now. Get behind me and fuck me."

Tom and Dawn looked at each other in disbelief. Dawn stopped moving the dildo and Tom just stood with his cock in hand rubbing it on my cheek.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, let's do this before I change my mind," I responded.

Dawn said nothing as she pulled the dildo from my ass. I don't know if she was silent due to disbelief or if she was afraid she would ruin the moment and I would change my mind if she said anything. Either way, I wanted to at least try to take him in my ass. Tom had climbed onto the bed behind me sensing the urgency of not giving me time to change my mind.

"Do you have any more lube?" he asked Dawn.

"In the closet. I'll get it," she said, jumping off the bed and running into the closet.

She returned just as quickly with a brand new tube of lube.

"Where did that come from?" I asked

"Since you were using all of mine, I created a separate little stash. I think after tonight, you'll need to start buying your own!"

"You two can argue about lube purchasing later. Dawn, squirt a bunch on my cock and stroke it so my entire cock is covered. Then squirt a bunch on your husband's lovely asshole and work it in. She did as she was told and took care of Tom's cock quickly. She then turned her attention to me. She covered my hole with lube and then put equally as much on her hand. She took two fingers and inserted them in my ass surprisingly easily.

"Look at you taking two fingers without as much as a wince," she said. "I think you are going to be fine.

She then leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You'll be rewarded with an ass of your own if you can do this."

I could feel the head of Tom's cock on my asshole. He was rubbing it up and down the crack of my ass. As he passed over my hole he would press a little harder.

"You have a beautiful asshole, Mark. I'm going to start to put it in. Remember, you can bow out anytime you want. We can always try again another time."

"Let's do this now," I said nervously.

"Get your chest as flat on the bed as you can and raise your ass for me," he instructed.

I did as he told me. Tom hesitated for a moment.

"Your husband has a beautiful ass and I am really excited to fuck it."

Tom pushed his head against my asshole a bit harder, but nothing really happened. My hole was resisting him, but I knew Tom wouldn't give in as easily as Dawn initially did. I was right, Tom's next effort opened me up enough to push the tip of his head in. I could feel it, but the pain was minimal. Tom sensed I was comfortable enough so he pushed some more. I immediately regretted my decision to do this as I felt him stretch me.

"Oh, no,no, no, no, no. I can't do this. Holy fuck, no," I screamed.

"Hold on," Tom said, "give it a second to stretch. You are so fucking tight, I love it! Mark, understand that your first time is a process. It takes time and patience, but believe me it is well worth it once you are there. I honestly think it is the best feeling in the world."

"I don't know, this is a lot of pain."

"It's up to you," he responded.

"You're doing great honey. Remember your reward, although seeing you like this is not making me feel good about my offer," Dawn said with a chuckle.

"Ok, keep going, Tom" I said

Tom gave a few more seconds before pushing more of his head into me.

"uhhhhh," I grunted, "that fucking hurts. Oh my god, there is no pleasure in this. My asshole is on fire"

"I promise there will be. You just have to get through this first part. Once the head is in it will get better. Dawn, put some more lube on us."

"I know I keep saying it, but this is definitely the hottest and sexiest thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to see him fucking you," she said, while applying more lube on us.

"Here we go, the rest of my head is going in,"

With that he pushed slowly while I screamed in pain. Then I felt a kind of pop and it felt a little better, not a lot, but enough to notice.

"There you go, the head is in. How does it feel?" Tom asked.

"A little better, but it still hurts like hell!"

Over the next ten minutes Tom slowly sunk his cock into my asshole. The pain never went away, but it certainly lessened. It felt like he was about five inches in when he started to pull out. It was like the air got sucked out of me. It was the strangest feeling, like an incredibly pleasurable pain.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" Dawn asked.

"Fuck no! Tom don't stop,"

Tom began to reinsert himself slowly until he was a little deeper this time. He repeated this a couple more times. The pain was turning to pleasure and Dawn could tell by the tone of my moans.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" she asked me.

"God yes," was all I could manage to say.

Tom thrust himself down again with a bit more pace. I thought I felt his pubic hair on the cheeks of my ass, but wasn't sure.

"Oh my god, Mark. You have his entire cock in your ass!" Dawn screamed

"Yes, he does. That's fucking amazing for a first timer. Perhaps he is more advanced than we thought. Are you sure you haven't been fucking guys on the side, Mark"

"Fuck!" I moaned into the bed.

"Have you been getting ass fucked by others?" Dawn asked jokingly.

"Ohhh, fuck," I managed to whisper as Tom withdrew all but an inch of his cock from my ass.

"Do you want Tom to go faster?" she asked.

"Yes, but not too fast, it still hurts," I responded.

"You need to ask me," Tom demanded forcefully.

"Please fuck me faster," I asked him.

"What am I fucking?" he asked.

"Please fuck my ass faster, Tom," I asked him

Tom thrust his hips forward faster than before and plunged his cock into my ass. His hips crashed into my ass cheeks as he completely buried his cock in me. My breath escaped me as I let out a scream. It was not in pain though. It did hurt, but the idea of what was happening masked the pain. Tom was fucking my ass from behind and my wife was watching. I couldn't believe it. Dawn was watching me get fucked by Tom. I turned my head to see where she was only to see her sitting on the bed next to me with the dildo thrusting in and out of her cunt.

"Oh baby, that is so fucking hot. Take all that cock. He's filling you up with his dick. Fucking your tight hole. Tell me how much you like it." Dawn said

"I love it. I never thought it would feel this good. Oh my god, I'm actually getting fucked in the ass. Keep fucking me, Tom. Don't stop, don't stop, faster."

Tom picked up the pace more and was more aggressive as well. He began slapping my ass hard which turned me on more. I never thought it would, but it did. I was on fire. And just like that Tom slowed down and finally stopped. Confused by the situation" lifted my head and turned back to look at him. He pulled his cock from my ass and smiled.

"Don't worry, we're not done. Roll over onto your back. I want to see your face when I cum in you."

I rolled over and looked at Dawn. She had stopped playing with the dildo and was waiting to see what would happen next.

Tom waived Dawn closer and whispered something in her ear. She smiled, giggled and nodded her head yes.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, just grab your legs and pull them back so I can get to your hole," he instructed.

Dawn leaned down and took him in his mouth and gave him a good suck. I was shocked she did because it was just deep in my ass. She then grabbed the lube and stroked his cock until it was well covered. She grabbed Tom's cock and guided the head into my ass. He didn't push, but it still hurt even though he just been fucking me without pain. His damn head was just so big. Dawn then leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"He's going to fuck the shit out of you. Enjoy the show while he does."