My Friend's Brother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm cumming, yes, yes, please don't stop. Oh fuck, yes, yes, uhhhh."

Tom and I did as we were told and continued to lick, suck, spit on and rub Dawn's pussy and ass. I watched with excitement as Tom's finger disappeared into my wife's ass causing her to lose her mind.

"Yes Tom, your finger feels so good in my ass," she screamed while looking directly at me.

Dawn was a woman possessed. Never had I seen her let herself go like this. It was raw and incredibly beautiful. I backed off and watched as Tom fingered her ass. Dawn was sweating as his finger continued to disappear and then reappear. She was pushing herself down hard so that his entire finger was buried deep inside her. Both Tom and I were stroking our cocks as Dawn let out guttural moans as she orgasmed for a solid two minutes. I heard her say things during this time that I never dreamed of hearing from her...and it turned me on more than anything in the world. My wife was dirty and I loved it!

When Dawn's orgasms finally subsided a bit, Tom pulled his finger from her ass and gave it one last kiss as he rose from the bed. His dick was rock hard as was mine. Dawn laid lifeless and looked as though she just ran a marathon. He positioned his finger in front of my face and I gladly sucked it in.

"I've never cum so hard and for so long in my life!" She said while wiping the sweat from her head.

"You are amazing, Tom." Dawn said

"Thanks, but it wasn't just me," he said as he glanced over to me.

"You both are amazing," she said, correcting herself.

"I'm glad you liked it," Tom said, rising from the bed.

"Where are you going?" Dawn said in a panicked voice thinking that Tom was leaving.

"My, someone has become quite attached to my old friend," I observed.

"If he did to you what he just did to me, you'd be attached too!" Dawn laughed.

"I'm just getting us a few beers, we are certainly not done here" Tom said.

"Let me get them," Dawn said. "I have to get a towel to clean myself up. I've never cum so much in my life, it's actually down my leg."

Dawn got up off the bed and looked like a mess. Her nicely trimmed box was matted down and I could see the wetness of her cum on the insides of her thighs. It was fucking hot.

"You really liked the ass play didn't you?" I asked her as I was staring at her beautiful ass walking away from me.

"Mark, you've played with my ass before, but what Tom did to me was earth shattering. His finger and mouth brought me to a place I didn't know existed."

"Really? Well the next logical step would be my dick in your ass then, right?"

"Easy does it," she said. "There's a big difference between a finger and your seven inches."

"Actually, the seven inches feels much better," Tom chimed in.

"You're not helping the situation," Dawn laughed as she left the room to get the drinks and clean herself up.

"Seven inches, really? She's not very good at measuring is she?" Tom questioned looking at my hard cock.

"Give or take an inch," I laughed.

"Have you been with any other guys since we used to hook up?" he asked

"No, but I wanted to."

"You don't need to. Dawn is fucking amazing. I can tell she wants to explore more and you should push the envelope with her. My guess is she will do whatever you want."

"Not quite, I've been trying to get anal since we met, she's not interested."

"Just be patient," he said. "I have a feeling Dawn will be open to more things after today," he said.

"She already is. Just watching you eat and finger her ass is more open." I replied.

"And I loved every second of it, thank you for sharing your expertise, Tom" Dawn said as she entered the room with our beers.

"My pleasure, your asshole is most delightful," he said, causing all of us to laugh.

There we stood, all three of us completely naked. Tom and I were sporting rock hard cocks while Dawn's beautiful body was exposed for us to see. There was a brief moment of awkward silence as we sipped our beers.

"Well, this is suddenly a bit weird," I said.

"I know right," said Dawn. "I just had the two of you going down on me and now we are in silence. There's only one thing to do."

"What's that?" I asked.

Dawn walked over to where Tom and I were standing. She had a devilish look in her eye when she reached out and grabbed both our cocks.

"Mark, do you mind if I suck Tom's beautiful cock. I've wanted to since I first saw it. No offense to your lovely dick, but I've never had one as big as his."

"I would love to see you suck him," I responded in anticipation of my wife blowing another guy.

"What do you think, Tom? Mind if I give it a go?" she said while tugging both our dicks.

"I would like that alot," he responded.

"Any tips for me?" she asked, looking at me while dropping to her knees in front of Tom.

"Just be prepared, it's bigger than you think. You'll realize it when he grabs the back of your head!"

Dawn still had a hold of my cock when she positioned herself in front of Tom. She leaned in and licked the sides of his shaft. I think he and I both exhaled at the sight of my wife attending to his cock. She was stroking my cock while I took in the unbelievable show she was putting on for me. Dawn's lips parted as she took the head in his mouth. Tom moaned as she popped it in and out of her mouth a couple of times causing him to jump.

"Oh my, somebody has a sensitive cock head," she said "It must be super sensitive after you cum. I can't wait to see that. Perhaps I'll let you cum in my mouth and tease your head with my tongue. Would you like that Mark? Do you want to see me suck off Tom and swallow his load?"

"Yes, I would," was all I could say after listening to my wife talk in a way that so turned me on.

Tom's cock head disappeared back into Dawn's mouth and her free hand went for his balls. Dawn was taking more and more of his cock into her mouth each time she went down on him. He closed his eyes as she worked her magic. I took the opportunity to lean and kiss him again. It was such a passionate kiss. I playfully slapped his ass when our lips parted. Dawn was lazily stroking my cock still, but it was clear her main focus was on Tom. I pulled away and joined her on the floor in front of him.

"I think my cock sucking husband wants some cock," she said. "Well, you'll have to beg for it if you want it."

I looked directly into her eyes and could see she was different. Lust had overtaken her and I could feel the same happening to me.

"May I please suck your cock Tom?" I asked while never taking my eyes away from Dawn.

"Don't ask him, you need to ask me," she said somewhat forcefully. "I have control over his cock while I'm sucking it, not him. Now ask me.

"May I please suck Tom's cock with you."

"Not yet, I want you to jerk off and watch me suck him."

I did as I was told and grabbed my cock and began stroking it. I didn't know how long I would last watching Dawn suck his cock. She was almost deep throating him, but struggling to get the last inch down. She was gagging as she tried with saliva pouring out of her mouth. Dawn was working hard to get it all and finally did.

"Look at you, jerking off while I blow your friend. I love it. I can see why you were on your knees in the bathroom like a cock whore. Tom's cock is delicious, especially his precum on the back of my throat. I'm actually trying to decide if I want him to fuck me. What do you think Mark? Do you want to see his hard cock in my pussy? Or, maybe I'll let him put it in my ass while you watch. Keep stroking yourself while you think of his cock in my ass. Tom, would you like to fuck my ass?"

"Of course I would," he responded. "But, I'd really like to fuck your husband's more."

"Oh, I'd like to see that. Mark's semi-virgin ass getting plowed."

"Semi-virgin?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I don't think Mark has been fucked by a guy, but I know he likes my dildo," Dawn said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"C'mon Mark, there's been quite a few times that my dildo has been moved in my shoebox and it wasn't by me. My lube is surprisingly depleted too. I haven't been using it! Look at me and tell me that you haven't been using my toys in your ass."

I had no idea that she knew any of this. It was true, I would use her toys while watching bisexual or gay porn. It would always result in the most incredible orgasms. I'd try to pull the dildo out just as I was about to cum. If I timed it right, it would cause a long shooting cum shot often landing on or near my face. Regardless of where it would land, I would always scoop and eat it.

"I have been using it," I admitted.

"I knew it," she boasted. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you would be disgusted."

"Disgusted? Absolutely not. I'd love to be the one pushing the dildo into your ass. I think it's fucking hot. Actually, I'd like to see Tom's dick in your ass. What do you think?"

"Yeah, I don't think I'm quite ready for anything that big," I responded.

"You'd be surprised what the human ass can handle," Tom said.

"Really?" Dawn asked. "And what is the biggest you've taken in the ass?"

"After I came out, I started going to gay bars alot. I hooked up occasionally, but it was mostly drunk blowjobs in the parking lot. Then I met a guy named William. He was the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on. He had dark black skin and his body showed he was dedicated to working out. Large arms and legs, six pack abs, a chest to die for. Most impressive was his nine inch cock. The length was obviously impressive, but his girth and the size of his balls were like nothing I've ever seen."

"Oh my god, that is my fantasy," Dawn blurted out. "Sorry Mark, but holy fuck I would love to meet William."

"I think I would too," I said

"You two would love him. Physically, he is a work of art. But, he's a kind and intelligent gentleman too. He knew he had a lot to handle in the cock department and was gentle and patient with me. We blew each other every weekend and it was like drinking from a fire hose. Huge, huge loads of cum. When I told him I wanted him in my ass, he was excited but cautious. He didn't want to hurt me. Long story short, he fucked me in my apartment one night. It hurt like hell at first, but I got through the initial pain. By the end his balls were slapping my ass while he roughly fucked me hard. He came in my ass and I immediately became addicted to the warmth and size of his load."

I looked over to Dawn to see her with two fingers buried in her cunt. I was also stroking my cock with one hand while the other was under my balls rubbing my asshole. We were both lost in the vision of what Tom was describing. I know I was thinking of being on the receiving end of William's manhood and I'm sure Dawn was too. But, I had to ask.

"Dawn, you want William's cock, don't you?"

"Of course I do," she responded.

"In your ass?" I asked

"Maybe, and you do too." she retorted.

"I do," was all I could admit.

"Tom, I would like you to fuck my wife......and me"

There it was. I admitted I wanted a cock in my ass. But, I was also shocked that I just asked another guy to bang my wife in front of me. I was perfectly happy with it too. She deserved his nice big cock.

"Oh my god, yes, I want Tom's cock in me. Thank you Mark. I was afraid to ask."

"Fuck, yeah," said Tom. "I haven't wanted pussy in a long time, but I can't wait to sink into Dawn's. And I get Mark's virgin ass too? Thank god my friends ditched me at the bar!"

"You need to go easy on me or I'll change my mind."

"You're going to love it. There is no better feeling than having your ass full of cock. But, you need to loosen up or taking a cock the size of mine will be painful. Dawn, get Mark your dildo and any lube you have."

I watched Dawn's beautiful ass as she rose from the bed and disappeared into the walk in closet. I could hear some moving around and then she reappeared with her seven inch black dildo and a tube of lube.

"I see the lube has been used quite a bit, Mark," she said. "Been having some fun?"

"Not as much as I hope to have now, but I'm really nervous," I said

"Don't be, I promise to go slow and will stop at any time if you want," Tom responded.

"You can't have Dawn's ass," I said. "There is no fucking way I'm not going to be the first."

"Who ever said my ass is a virgin?" Dawn chimed in with a smirk.

"What, are you kidding me?" I shot back.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. I've never had a real cock."

"But, you had a fake one?" I questioned.

"Yup, the same one that you use on your ass. I thought it was kind of hot that we were both getting fucked in the ass by the same cock." she said.

"That can come true with a real cock tonight," Tom jumped in.

"Mark is right, his cock needs to be my first real one." Dawn responded.

"Okay, but I want seconds, even if it's sloppy seconds," Tom laughed.

I realized that even after all the conversation we had, I was still stroking my cock and asshole and Dawn was still two fingers deep in her cunt. It was all so surreal, but more exciting than anything I'd ever experienced. The thought of actually living out my sexual fantasy was mind boggling.

"So Tom, can you cum more than once? I know I want your load in me, but I assume Mark does too,?"

"Absolutely, I'm not feeling the pain for nothing. I want the whole experience. And I can answer your question with a yes, Tom can cum more than once. At least he could 10 years ago. There were many nights where one load didn't satisfy me and I would suck him off twice. His second load was always as big as his first!"

"Nothing has changed," said Tom. " I can still drop multiple loads."

"Seems like you're the star of the show Tom. Who do you want first?" Dawn asked.

"Wow, I can't believe this is happening. Why don't we start with you both sucking my cock. It was so hot earlier having a husband and wife go down on me. Once you get me nice and hard, I think I'm going to fuck you first, Dawn. What do you think about that, Mark? Do you want to see me fuck you wife?"

"Yes Tom, I want to see her get fucked by your huge cock..... And then I want it too." I responded.

Tom crawled up on the bed and laid flat on his back. He spread his legs and slowly stroked his cock. He invited Dawn up between his legs and offered his cock to her. She took him in her mouth and began sucking him. He then motioned to me to get into a sixty-nine position on top of him. I crawled up and positioned myself so that I was straddling his face and felt him grab my cock. He was stroking me as I watched up close as my wife was fully engulfing his cock. Her eyes were closed so she didn't even notice that my face was next to hers. I watched in awe as she took him deep in her mouth. It was a beautiful sight to watch my wife suck another man's cock, but I wanted it too. I didn't speak a word as I watched with pride as his cock fully disappeared down her throat. Each time she did this Tom would let out a moan. I knew the pleasure he was feeling because of the many times I was on the receiving end of my wife's expert cock sucking.

"That's it baby, take it all." I said to Dawn.

Upon hearing me she opened her eyes, but did not stop sucking. She knew I wanted to taste him, but she wanted him all to herself. Tom was stroking me when I felt the warmth of his mouth on my cock. It was in kind of an awkward position so he could only get a few inches in. It still felt amazing. Both his hands were wrapped around my waist as he pulled them down in an effort to take more of my cock. It worked a bit as he was able to get another couple inches in his mouth. Meanwhile, Dawn continued to assault Tom's cock and balls. She shimmied down the bed to work on the underside of his balls which gave me the opportunity to move in. I quickly took him in my mouth before Dawn could return from his balls. We tag teamed him like this for several minutes. Tom would occasionally push the back of my head down to go further down my throat. I noticed Dawn was quite far below his balls on several occasions making me wonder if she was tongueing Tom's hole. Either way, I was in heaven having his thick cock in my mouth again. I swore at that moment I would not wait another ten years to suck cock again.

I could tell from the sounds of his moaning and heavy breathing that Tom was enjoying the attention. I could also now definitely see Dawn was working his asshole with her tongue and middle finger. He was covered in her saliva as she worked his hole.

"Fuck," Tom grunted. "You guys need to stop or I'm going to cum."

"That's fine, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you again," I begged.

"No, I want your wife's pussy now," Tom demanded.

Upon hearing Tom say that, Dawn practically jumped up from between his legs. There was no doubt she wanted to feel his cock buried in her pussy.

"Mark, you're sure you're okay with this, right?" she asked in a tone that told me she felt she had to ask before letting Tom's cock inside of her.

"I want to see him fuck you," I said bluntly.

"I really want doggy, but I want to watch Tom suck you while he fucks me," she said as she pushed her way to the middle of the bed and laid on her back.

"Get on your hands and knees so he can fuck you from behind. If my wife is going to get fucked by another man, it will be done the right way." I said. "I'll stand next to Tom so he can suck my cock if that's what you want."

Dawn turned herself over and got to her knees in front of Tom. He grabbed his cock and was about to enter her before I stopped him. I grabbed his cock and leaned down to give it a quick suck. When I released him from my mouth I turned my head and spit on Dawn's cunt. I rubbed it in with my hand and then spit on Tom's cock. I still had a hold of his cock when I looked up and we locked eyes. I was giving him my final approval to fuck my wife. He smiled as I rubbed his cock against her wet slit.

"Do you want his cock," I asked her.

"Yes," Dawn responded.

"Tell me," I demanded. "Tell me how much you want it."

"God, Mark, please let me have his cock in my cunt. I want him deep inside of me."

I stroked Tom's hard cock several times as I thought about what was about to happen. Dawn wanted his cock and I wanted to see him fuck her.

"Mark, only let him fuck me if you will let him fuck you. You can't back out. I want his cock in me as much as I want to see it in you."

"I'm ready for it and I'm so happy that you'll be with me for my first time," I responded.

"Oh shit," Dawn blurted out as my hand directed him into her cunt. "This is big. Mark, I don't know how you're going to take this in your ass"

"Don't worry about me, just enjoy his cock buried in you," I said as I rose to my feet.

I positioned myself next to Tom as I watched him fuck Dawn. She was struggling to take all his cock so he was being gentle. This was encouraging because I knew I was next. Tom leaned over and took my entire cock in his mouth without hesitation.

"Oh Dawn, this is amazing. He is sucking my cock while I watch him fuck you. It's a dream come true,"

"Uh, uh, fuck it's so fucking big. I've never felt so full. God, fuck me Tom."

Dawn was obviously enjoying Tom's cock as much as I was enjoying his mouth. My hips were thrusting as I found myself truly enjoying my wife getting fucked in front of me. I was fucking his mouth with the same passion as he was fucking her. Tom was equally happy as he pushed her head down, grabbed her hips and lifted them. Tom released my cock from his mouth.

"Dawn, tell me how much you like me fucking you so Mark can hear it," he demanded.

"Oh fuck, yes Tom, keep fucking me. Mark, his cock feels so good."

"Yeah, you like it? You like his thick cock in you?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, Tom!" was all she could say.

I could see her pussy juice on his cock as his balls began to slap her ass with each thrust forward. He had stopped sucking me and his focus was purely on her pussy. I leaned down to get a closer view and spit on her exposed asshole. Tom watched as I did this and knew what to do next. He began rubbing her asshole with his thumb causing her to push back harder on his cock.