My Friend's Flirt

Story Info
A girl decides to fuck her roommate's one-night stand.
1.1k words
4.08
5.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait for my roommate to leave, and as soon as she does, I go to her room, I know that the guy she brought home last night is still in bed and I want to fuck him, yesterday should have been mine and today I'm not going to let the opportunity pass me by.

I enter the room and sitting on the bed I remove the sheet, revealing his naked body and his semi-hard cock but already showing a good size.

"You shouldn't do what you're thinking," he tells me as he senses my presence.

I just ignore his words and bring my hand to his cock starting to caress it. It doesn't take long for my caresses to make her completely hard, and any opposition to my intentions quickly disappears.

It's a long, thick cock, I don't wrap it up with my hands, and placing one hand on top of the other still sticks out seven or two inches, it's definitely the longest and thickest cock I've ever seen, and imagining it inside my pussy makes my arousal increase.

I stop playing with his cock for a few seconds, stand up and take off my dress, showing him the sexy set of underwear, I've put on for him, although I only let him admire it for a few seconds, as I immediately strip completely naked.

I sit back on the bed again and bring my hands to his cock, although almost immediately I bend down and bring it to my mouth kissing and licking it gently. As I do so, I keep looking into his eyes, waiting for his reaction.

"Slow down, use your tongue to lick its full length and slowly take it away with your throat," he tells me.

I don't know why, but I listen to him and he acted as he tells me, at first, I keep a hand on his cock as a butt, but when he tells me to remove it, I obey him instantly. His next move surprises me, he gets out of bed and stands up in the middle of the room, gesturing for me to kneel on the floor and continue sucking his cock.

I hesitate for a few moments, kneeling and with their hands tied behind their backs, that is the way slave girls are used at parties and in public offices.

"You are the one who has come," he says, "You can go or do as I tell you."

I don't want to leave, I want him to fuck me and I do what he tells me, I kneel at his feet, and placing my hands behind my back I suck his cock again.

When I've been to one of those parties, I've wondered how those slave girls would feel being used in that way, and now I'm feeling a little like them. The full sensation comes to me when she grabs me by the hair so I don't move and starts moving her hips back and forth, taking her deeper and deeper into my throat.

"Look me in the eye," he commands, and I do so even though I know that looking at him won't be able to control that he doesn't take his cock too deep.

It's clear that's what he intended with that order, as he soon shoves his entire cock into my mouth, holding it inside for several seconds without caring that he starts having trouble breathing.

"Now I'm going to fuck you," he says, slipping one last time out of my mouth, helping me up to take me to bed.

I wait a few seconds for him to tell me how he wants to fuck me, whether with me lying on the bed and fucking me placed between my legs, or with him lying on the bed and me riding his cock, surprising me again he orders me to place myself on my hands and knees and he places himself behind, starting to fuck me.

Again, I feel a bit humiliated, that's how slave girls are fucked, just holes with no identity, without caring in the slightest about their face. Again, I see answered a question that I have asked myself at the parties I have attended, well not one, rather two, I have always wondered how slave girls could moan with pleasure in that way and reach one orgasm after another.

Now I know, the sensation of being dominated, treated as a simple object is so exciting that it doesn't take long for me to reach orgasm, and as I do so I shout out loud a phrase that will change my life forever.

"Yes, fuck your slave girl, do what you want with me;" I exclaim not once but twice.

"Your wishes are orders," he replies, increasing the speed of his movements, giving me small spanks that drive me even crazier.

"That's a slave girl, let yourself go, cum for me," he tells me by pushing me against the bed.

In that position he brings my hands behind his back and holds them with one of his, grabbing my hips with his free hand as he continues to fuck me, harder and more violently. I feel his cock getting deeper and deeper inside my pussy, reaching places that have never been touched like that before.

The orgasms are happening relentlessly, I am more and more exhausted and I want to ask him to stop, and above all I want to ask him not to cum inside my pussy, but it is too late, I feel how his cock throbs inside me and begins to release his load, I feel how my pussy fills with his hot cum and I can't help but reach a new orgasm.

When he pulls his cock out of my pussy, I think it's all over and I just hope he lets go, but at the moment I feel a tongue in my pussy cleaning his cum, for a few seconds I think it's him doing it, but it doesn't take me long to realize that it's a woman's tongue.

I have no doubt who it is, and a few seconds later moans confirm it, it is my roommate, who has either never left or has returned soon, and is now being fucked again.

While my roommate continues to eat my pussy while she gets fucked, I hear the guy talking to someone.

"I need you to come and bring me two slave collars, and then accompany me to the processing center," I hear him say over the phone. "Yes, all legal, they both declared themselves slave girls while I fucked them. No, I'm only going to keep one of them, she's a submissive with a tight pussy and a surely virgin ass, I'm going to sell the other one, she's a slut that I'm not interested in keeping, I'll get a good money for her."

I burst into a new orgasm, I don't know if it's caused by my friend's tongue or by knowing that I've become a slave girl.

The end